The Road Warriors Thread

Oh yeah! You know we would have fun stopping at hysterical markers, silly B&Bs. :kiss:

Ohhh I know…. not to mention car fun….. :D:devil:
I love all your pictures, but that one is soooo sexy, sensual…. and perfect for naughty fantasies / dreams :)
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Ohhh I know…. not to mention car fun….. :D:devil:
I love all your pictures, but that one is soooo sexy, sensual…. and perfect for naughty fantasies / dreams :)

Oh we can have many naughty fantasies / dreams. :D

uqSgafd.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Rdu2QBK.jpg

I travel every week but am generally only in a hotel Sunday through Wednesday nights. This weekend I decided to stay on-site so I'm in my regular hotel over the weekend for a change, and what a difference!

Usually, I only see people like me who travel for business, and it is mostly guys. On Friday a group checked in that was here for a wedding. I don't know if the people I've been seeing all weekend are left overs from that group or what, but there has been a nice excess of eye candy for the last couple of days.

The place I stay is one of the chains that offers a free breakfast. This weekend I have seen young women coming to breakfast in their PJs, shorts and t-shirts (obviously without bras), and one in a shorty robe. For whatever reason, they seem to think the of the common dining area as not being public. Amazing!

I travel every week but am generally only in a hotel Sunday through Wednesday nights. This weekend I decided to stay on-site so I'm in my regular hotel over the weekend for a change, and what a difference!

Usually, I only see people like me who travel for business, and it is mostly guys. On Friday a group checked in that was here for a wedding. I don't know if the people I've been seeing all weekend are left overs from that group or what, but there has been a nice excess of eye candy for the last couple of days.

The place I stay is one of the chains that offers a free breakfast. This weekend I have seen young women coming to breakfast in their PJs, shorts and t-shirts (obviously without bras), and one in a shorty robe. For whatever reason, they seem to think the of the common dining area as not being public. Amazing!

OMG. I hear you.

I was at similar hotel chain (maybe the same). I just check in and was at the elevators when I saw an older guy (yeah older than me!) getting out of the hot tube… buck naked… just swinging in the breeze! :eek:

Now I'm still waiting to see a woman of any age skinny dipping in the hotel pool. :(

Attachments

• Portugal.jpg
    Portugal.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Portugal 1.jpg
    Portugal 1.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 6
You know I would :D

That's my guy sexy and silly, love it

Yep and glad you bumped it up….. now pretty please , bump me ;)

And some silly left over pics from my Portugal trip ;)

Oh My God Emmy, you have such a beautiful body. I want to touch you all over!!!

:devil:

Back