Images of Icy.

And again

attachment.php

And with pictures like that we're all glad you're still posting.

Cheers

Yeah it has excellent lighting.;)

Yeah that was my first thought too and how it enhanced the picture.

There's a continuously shifting set of tones throughout the photo. The blonde hair transitions to the tanned skin of the neckline then the paler skin of the breasts. Next is the clear line of demarcation from breasts to areolae but they in turn nearly perfectly match the tanned hands supporting and offering the breasts to all who see the photo and those hands transition nicely into the red of the lingerie.

The lighting softens each of the transitions across the continuum.

Oh who am I kidding, the first thing I noticed was your luscious and lovely breasts. ;)

Cheers

Yeah that was my first thought too and how it enhanced the picture.

There's a continuously shifting set of tones throughout the photo. The blonde hair transitions to the tanned skin of the neckline then the paler skin of the breasts. Next is the clear line of demarcation from breasts to areolae but they in turn nearly perfectly match the tanned hands supporting and offering the breasts to all who see the photo and those hands transition nicely into the red of the lingerie.

The lighting softens each of the transitions across the continuum.

Oh who am I kidding, the first thing I noticed was your luscious and lovely breasts. ;)

Cheers

Hehe. Well I appreciate you noticing all those qualities.:)

That's what I'm talking about, baby. I like that little peek due to the light.

Come here baby and let me play with your hair while another hand grabs that sexy butt. :heart:

Oh I feel like I'm in the good books😉

I like it. Hehe.:D

Chemise trois.
As my eyes travel down,
Je vois un tunnel de lumière et je veux explorer.
Chemise quatre.
Mon j'ai commencer à vos pieds et travailler mon chemin vers le haut ?

This is a more fun way to learn French than Rosetta Stone. Although, these phrases won't get me directions to the Eiffel Tower. ;)

As my eyes travel down,
Je vois un tunnel de lumière et je veux explorer.

Mon j'ai commencer à vos pieds et travailler mon chemin vers le haut ?

This is a more fun way to learn French than Rosetta Stone. Although, these phrases won't get me directions to the Eiffel Tower. ;)

Haha. They won't.:)
vous devriez voir plus de la tour eiffel en France .

Come closer.

I want to put my hands on your legs. Feel the warmth of your skin. Slid them up, under the sheer fabric.
Rising
Lifting
Growing
Throwing

:D

Oh kinda like my own little poem.:D

Back