Teasing challenge!

You must be topless :kiss:

Great idea!!!

You may have to save "um" for someone else... It could take you and Nikki for my ass :p :p

Actually I was gonna take your ass and Nikki was going to go after your pussy. You wouldn't mind that now would you?

I'll play, I love to tease.

IOdD7vEl.jpg

Things that would tease me are pants coming undone with maybe a bulge, for women, black and white photo with curves.

Thank you for joining up here Tiamo! That picture does tease us with the prospect of what lies beneath that shirt. Welcome to the thread, please feel free to tease away! :devil:

I think I have posted one with my pants coming undone and with my bulge showing, but hell, I'm always ready for another! ;)

I could always pull it out and show everybody, but where would the tease be in that? Of course, I have shown the outline through my boxer briefs a couple off times already. :devil:

Oh no, I have a collection of cock shots, I like your individualality, although I could probably find one here somewhere*searching every thread ever* lol :D

You need to

Tiamo15

Hello sweetie,

For Your Information - Your PM box has reached it's maximum limits. You will have to delete a whole bunch of messages before you can receive any more.
Just thought you would like to know. We will be able to talk again after you do that.
Dave.

Tiamo15

Hello sweetie,

For Your Information - Your PM box has reached it's maximum limits. You will have to delete a whole bunch of messages before you can receive any more.
Just thought you would like to know. We will be able to talk again after you do that.
Dave.

Lol! I said the same thing, but on her thread. Just letting you know

This thread is so F**** amazing, waiting for hubby to arrive, so smiling viewing all those teasing pics again, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.
Here an "oldie" teasing one from me.
I will be back :D:devil:
:kiss:

Attachments

• I love to tease.jpg
    I love to tease.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 11
This thread is so F**** amazing, waiting for hubby to arrive, so smiling viewing all those teasing pics again, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.

Mmmmmm....nothing wrong with a sexy classic pic!:kiss:

So lovely Emmy! You are such a classy woman! Thank you for adding this picture. :kiss:

Hot hot hot

Mike, thanks for the fabulous thread! Just got caught up and I'm dripping... is there still room on the sectional? Dibs on the chaise! I will post a tease as soon as I can. Keep those amazing photos coming everyone!

RD, you look amazing with stubble! I'd love, love, love to see more! So HOT

I like undone jeans with hands reaching in, hands up skirts, peeking butt shots, hands reaching into undone shirts... so many to choose from!

Back