What made you say fuck today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy at work telling me that when he went to take the garbage to the dump he had to call security because of bears in the dump. They showed up and fired a bear banger and scared one off, the other remained. Three more bangers did nothing so they fired a rubber bullet at it. Nothing. Second one it got up and looked at them them then sat back down and continued eating. After five rubber bullets hitting the bear and him not leaving the guy told security "Fuck it. He ain't leaving so I am just going to get out and dump this." FUCK!!! Must have been some good food to take 5 rubber bullets and not leave.

Signing on to Lit and seeing a ton of threads that were bumped with no new posts

Forgetting to turn off something last night at 7pm only to remember a few minutes ago...flying down the stairs outside to shut off the pump and missing the bottom step twisting my ankle and cutting my wrist...fuck

the middle of the night, couldn't fall back to sleep, period.. I really am feeling the lack of sleep this morning.

I think you all can see what I have been chasing for the last hour…..while saying many many F**************

Attachments

• This…...jpg
    This…...jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back