A guy like me

Before I head out for the afternoon I'll drop this off...it is a new page after all and it would be rude not to :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I head out for the afternoon I'll drop this off...it is a new page after all and it would be rude not to :)

attachment.php

Can't have you being rude. :p this is sexy. :kiss:

MMMM love catching up here….. you are so sssssseeeeeeexxxxxxxyyyyyy & yummy & that sexy bum, MMMMMMMM

:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:

(I saw this, this morning in a Belgium newspaper, my mind went strait to you:D, have to share this sexy one…..and hopefully a pic idea for June 5):devil:

Attachments

• June 5, world day to wear mini skirts.jpg
    June 5, world day to wear mini skirts.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 29
MMMM love catching up here….. you are so sssssseeeeeeexxxxxxxyyyyyy & yummy & that sexy bum, MMMMMMMM

(I saw this, this morning in a Belgium newspaper, my mind went strait to you:D, have to share this sexy one…..and hopefully a pic idea for June 5):devil:

Hahaha! That picture is awesome! 😂😂

Emmy, love you :heart:

....and that is so funny, I'll see if I can recreate that for you on the 5th, I don't have any bagpipes though :eek: ;) xx

Heading off to the shower, does anyone want to you me? I'm feeling quite horny tonight for some reason and it would be nice to play with someone in the shower.....but I guess I'll just have to go by myself and stroke my hard cock dreaming of you....I may take a couple of pics ;)......I'll leave this until my return :)

Heading off to the shower, does anyone want to you me? I'm feeling quite horny tonight for some reason and it would be nice to play with someone in the shower.....but I guess I'll just have to go by myself and stroke my hard cock dreaming of you....I may take a couple of pics ;)......I'll leave this until my return :)

Mind if we undress it?

Not a naughty one, just a little playing around :)

Naughty may come later ;)

attachment.php
Goddamn.

attachment.php
*waving frantically* PICK MEEEE

Okay so it was a short break, but taking some pictures just seemed the natural thing to do this morning as it has been such a stimulating week and I had to have some playtime, though I could do with a photographer....any volunteers? x

attachment.php

.....and another x

attachment.php

Back