Always wanted to do this

Great Thread!

Just wondering if you are still here or did you call it a nite?
let me know beautiful

Oh yea!

Safiro said:

I am getting so excited that my top is cumming undone!!!

I got excited and came..:p Your just too sexy for words!

Ty :)

MMMM

God it is so good to see you posting again. MMMMM as sexy and cock hardening as ever. MMM love those tiny bikini's are so hot and awesome. I love those big dark nipples of yours.

MMMM please keep it up sexy. Could I bury my tongue in that ass of yours when you bend over. Please :p

:kiss:

another happy cock

its good to see you back safiro and sharing that damn hot body of yours with us again. im also hard and want to touch, squeeze and prod every inch of you ;)

your beautiful safi

viewfinder

Hi, Guys!!!

It's so good to see you all here again!!

I really missed you all!

Well, I didn't get to keep the camera today, so I couldn't take new photos.

But, hey!!!
I got a program that can reduce my old photos, so I will post some of them now. They will be new to you, so it's not so bad.

Here's one! :)

Attachments

• hi.jpg
    hi.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 267
damn baby i am new to this thread and am definately loving it keep up the good work and we will keep jerking

Safiro said:
Hi, Guys!!!

I really missed you all!

But, hey!!!
I got a program that can reduce my old photos, so I will post some of them now. They will be new to you, so it's not so bad.

hey Saf,
Did you sleep OK, did you cum to help????

Loved your pic , could just bury my head between those 2 beauties

XX

Here is another one of my old photos.

Attachments

• hi2.jpg
    hi2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 237
Welcum to my post, 579! I hope you stay.

Frank, I know I owe you some...posterior poses. I will do my best to please you this week. In the meantime, let's see what else I can find in my old photo archive :)

Attachments

• hi3.jpg
    hi3.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 248
Thanks Saf, you are very beautiful in all your shots...looking forward to later in the week ;) ;)

btw, which country are you in for this time zone??

Thanks, Frank!

Well, the time here is 1 hour after US Eastern time, so it's around 11:30 pm right now. That's 4 hours after Literotica time which is now 7:30 pm.

Originally posted by Safiro
Hi, Guys!!!

I really missed you all!

But, hey!!!

Safiro...old pics, new pics, it doesn't really matter...as long as they are of you.

Oh Saffie, the things I'd love to do to you. I hope it gets you all hot and slick to know how many erections spring up when guys all over the world look at nekkid pix of you.

:devil:

Hugs & Lust (and a serious ammount of strokin'),

PF420

Hey, guys!

Still no camera, sorry to say.

Anyway, I want to wish you all... Happy Holidays!!!!

Attachments

• happy holidays!!!!.jpg
    happy holidays!!!!.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 221
Safiro said:
Hey, guys!

Still no camera, sorry to say.

Anyway, I want to wish you all... Happy Holidays!!!!

hi Saf.....love to receive you for Xmas ....just to hold and play with for a day ....or two

Oh, Frank!!

Just a day or two?

What are you going to do after that? Send me back to the store and get a newer model?:D

I assure you, I am vintage! They don't make them like they did back in my time.

You better hang on to me... tight! Or else I will tell Santa to deliver me to other house!!! :)

Oh, Frank!!

Just a day or two?

What are you going to do after that? Send me back to the store and get a newer model?:D

I assure you, I am vintage! They don't make them like they did back in my time.

You better hang on to me... tight! Or else I will tell Santa to deliver me to other house!!! :)

My house...my house!

Okay, Riddler.

Latin people also get gifts during Epiphany, or Three Kings' Day, a few days after Christmas.

If you can wait, I'll ask the Three Kings to do a special delivery to your house! ;)

Okay, Riddler.

Latin people also get gifts during Epiphany, or Three Kings' Day, a few days after Christmas.

If you can wait, I'll ask the Three Kings to do a special delivery to your house! ;)

You ask the Kings and tell them I have the scepter!

I love your scepter!!!:p

Can I put my wet crown in your scepter, please?

I can be your queen but only if you kneel before my open legs and.... SERVE ME WELL. :p

Back