SassySheDevil ~ Giving up the fight ~

That's so pretty, those things are great when it's really hot outside.
I was going to get a couple of them, but the other ones have the really thin spaghetti straps, and I can't wear those because I have to wear a bra. So you either see my bra or you end up wearing tank tops like I had to do just to cover my boobs. as soon as I find more that have the thicker straps liked this one then I will get a couple more it was actually very comfortable.
Such a pity. I can't have sex standing up either. I'm Baptist, and we believe sex standing up could lead to dancing.
well in some sense, sex is dancing.
Stopped by to day good morning! I saw this pic and you look incredible! Beautiful Sassy!!

thank you lovely, you are very sweet I love the colors and I can't wait for all of the bright colors of summer.

I was going to get a couple of them, but the other ones have the really thin spaghetti straps, and I can't wear those because I have to wear a bra. So you either see my bra or you end up wearing tank tops like I had to do just to cover my boobs. as soon as I find more that have the thicker straps liked this one then I will get a couple more it was actually very comfortable.

well in some sense, sex is dancing.

thank you lovely, you are very sweet I love the colors and I can't wait for all of the bright colors of summer.
Hmmmm. I think you are right. Sex can be like dancing. I hadn't thought of it like that. Thank you wise one for showing me the way! :)

Hmmmm. I think you are right. Sex can be like dancing. I hadn't thought of it like that. Thank you wise one for showing me the way! :)
if you saw me dancing around the house when I am alone. You'd see why I say this :D
LMAO got it! You gonna make me work for it hehe

Nah. I'm teasing you. ;)

I've been thinking about relaxing a bit. I can't compete with all the women showing their pussy. I really don't want to do that, and many of the people who used to post on my thread, have realized that and moved on. I have the same few people still posting daily and I am very thankful for that, but I also believe that if when I reached the 5000 post closing point for the threads, if I didn't start a new one, they'd still find my pics on other threads where they don't thrive because of posting your pussy.

I love the banter. I love having a place to come talk to everyone, but I can admit it's slowing down a lot and maybe it's time to go back to random threads. The person who convinced me to open this thread (ok the last person to push) doesn't even come around anymore. Two of my best friends wont even post in my thread, but one is happy to go post to others. A couple of the others who really pushed for me to have a thread so they could follow me easier, don't post that often either.So I kept it going for me. But I think I"m failing to deliver what the guys really want, and I want my pussy to be special. I don't want to post it, just to make people post more.

That being said. When the 5000 mark is reached and my thread gets closed, I'll re-evalute if I want to do it for me enough to know that it'll never thrive as good as the ones who do show more.

I'm no trying to whine and I"m not trying to do this for attention. I just wanted to offer up a reason for less pictures.

if you saw me dancing around the house when I am alone. You'd see why I say this :D

Nah. I'm teasing you. ;)

I've been thinking about relaxing a bit. I can't compete with all the women showing their pussy. I really don't want to do that, and many of the people who used to post on my thread, have realized that and moved on. I have the same few people still posting daily and I am very thankful for that, but I also believe that if when I reached the 5000 post closing point for the threads, if I didn't start a new one, they'd still find my pics on other threads where they don't thrive because of posting your pussy.

I love the banter. I love having a place to come talk to everyone, but I can admit it's slowing down a lot and maybe it's time to go back to random threads. The person who convinced me to open this thread (ok the last person to push) doesn't even come around anymore. Two of my best friends wont even post in my thread, but one is happy to go post to others. A couple of the others who really pushed for me to have a thread so they could follow me easier, don't post that often either.So I kept it going for me. But I think I"m failing to deliver what the guys really want, and I want my pussy to be special. I don't want to post it, just to make people post more.

That being said. When the 5000 mark is reached and my thread gets closed, I'll re-evalute if I want to do it for me enough to know that it'll never thrive as good as the ones who do show more.

I'm no trying to whine and I"m not trying to do this for attention. I just wanted to offer up a reason for less pictures.

What???? You aren't going to be posting any pussy shots???:eek: You are peach kiddo...no matter what you post! BTW...I still eat peaches :D :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Speaking just for myself, I love your thread. I love the day to day conversations. I love that you are a real person. I love that you share little bits of your life. I love the way you deal with all the comments from a bunch of horny men. I love the way you care about ordinary things. I have not been on lit that long, but if I could only subscribe to one thread it would be yours. OK, now let's see that pussy! JUST KIDDING! :)

I vote keep going. Fun conversation mixed with a sexy pic now and then is what I enjoy most.

Speaking just for myself, I love your thread. I love the day to day conversations. I love that you are a real person. I love that you share little bits of your life. I love the way you deal with all the comments from a bunch of horny men. I love the way you care about ordinary things. I have not been on lit that long, but if I could only subscribe to one thread it would be yours. OK, now let's see that pussy! JUST KIDDING! :)
Oh! And one more thing. I love that you try and save baby bunnies. :D

Yep, I can't wear the spaghetti straps either, there's just no support. The ones I have are like sleeveless v necked t shirts up top. Love them!
I vote keep going. Fun conversation mixed with a sexy pic now and then is what I enjoy most.

THIS! ^^^

Sexy is just what you are Sassy, not what you show. :heart:

If they don't want to post, screw it. There's no obligation to please everyone let alone anyone at all. Banter is what makes a thread, imo.

Dang! I shoulda been wearing a kilt so tali coulda groped me while she was pointing up at me hehe

Personally speaking, I dont want you to leave, I said it last time u mentioned it as well... But cuz you are my friend, you shall do whatever makes you feel better... even if this means stop having a thread of your own....

In the end Sassy we all really do want you doing what makes you happy..though you will be missed...I would follow your thread just to enjoy your sweet fun personality even with no pics at all...do not let the begging for more skin and private bits get to you(I know easier said than done) your pictures are absolutely wonderful just as they are from fully clothed to showing off to even the scenery around your life

I hope you stay but if that time comes when you do not ...know that you are thought of and held near and dear

All the best

In the end Sassy we all really do want you doing what makes you happy..though you will be missed...I would follow your thread just to enjoy your sweet fun personality even with no pics at all...do not let the begging for more skin and private bits get to you(I know easier said than done) your pictures are absolutely wonderful just as they are from fully clothed to showing off to even the scenery around your life

I hope you stay but if that time comes when you do not ...know that you are thought of and held near and dear

All the best

I will agree with CB42DDD...I don't want to see you go. You have to do what's comfortable and right for you, Sassy, no one else. I've lurked and enjoyed seeing your pic posts. I've made the rare comment now and then, I've been more of a lurker tho. You're a very beautiful lady...inside and out, and you will be missed if you decide to take a break

.... so we need to do everything we can to keep you from getting to 5000 and maybe shutting things down. From now on it is one super long lusty gushing post to reply rather than 4! :D

Just be happy.... we will follow the Sassy.... wherever that ass may be. ;)

Nah. I'm teasing you. ;)

Sassy, I for one love your thread. You don't have to compete with anyone, it's not a competition, and just because some like to show off their pussy, does not mean you have to, you do what you feel comfortable doing.
I love the banter, and a bit of fun too. You make me smile and laugh, and I hope I do the same for you. It's a good place for some fun and a chat too.
It's sad if your friends don't post on your thread, my question would be, are they really friends.
What ever you decide I am happy for you, I think your wonderful. :heart:

Tali nailed it when she said "SEXY is what you are", not what you show.
I really think you ARE an extremely SEXY and HOT woman.:devil:

The things I've never had... :(

hmmmmm, Do tell me more...... Just what is it you never had.
If it was what I was referring to, I would gladly give it to you.:devil::devil:

Your the best !!!!!

Morning my sweet and wonderful sexy Sassy.
Sending you :rose::rose::rose:&:kiss::kiss::kiss: and loads of :heart:

(and psssst since you won't post your pussy, I will post mine, do hope thats ok :D:devil:)

Attachments

• DO NOT REPOST !!!!!!!!!!.jpg
    DO NOT REPOST !!!!!!!!!!.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 222
Morning my sweet and wonderful sexy Sassy.
Sending you :rose::rose::rose:&:kiss::kiss::kiss: and loads of :heart:

(and psssst since you won't post your pussy, I will post mine, do hope thats ok :D:devil:)
That looks like a very nice pussy, Emmy. I like the fact that you didn't shave it. :)

Not since I have been on lit has Sassy's thread been on page two, and it aint gonna start now. She is a page one gal!

*singing* where oh where are you tonight...why did you leave us here all alone...we searched the world over and thought we found true bewbs..you met another and ppltt! You were gone! Lol hurry back sassy

I don't think anyone should try to, talk you into starting another thread if you don't want to. Although I do think it is easier to follow someone with their own thread.

I'm sad to admit that I have not noticed that you haven't shown your pussy. However, I think your thread is stronger than many that have shown their pussy, and I'm not sure if it would be any stronger if you bared everything. Strictly for research you should show your pussy to see if it increases traffic (just kidding).

Morning beautiful. Hope the weekend has been good. I'm missing the board banter but I really enjoy our little chats more :kiss:

I know I've told you this before and others before me here have already said it also. The banter you have with us, the dealing with the horn Dogs while having real banter with us, that's the best part of your thread. It always will be. You are a real person with real feelings. Not just a set of boobs on line. And tho I probably could have said that better, I'm pretty sure you know what I'm trying to say.

The end choice will be respected by all of us and I know we would all miss you having your own thread but we'll all chase you around the others to peek at your sexiness.

And Emmy, what a cute pussy!

Last edited:
Back