Everyday Undies

I didnt know I looked like that cleaning, until I looked at the Picture;)-:D
attachment.php

I didnt know I looked like that cleaning, until I looked at the Picture;)-:D
attachment.php
Very nice. I bet whoever took that picture didn't let you finish cleaning ;)

No undies for me today. Only a cute little summer dress.

Last edited:
I was gonna wear something cute and sexy today, but then the weather decided to turn today into a lazy Sunday. Green and white striped cotton hipsters with a little white bow in the front. Oh, and I put in a matching barbell.

Attachments

• IMG_4261.jpg
    IMG_4261.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I was gonna wear something cute and sexy today, but then the weather decided to turn today into a lazy Sunday. Green and white striped cotton hipsters with a little white bow in the front. Oh, and I put in a matching barbell.
Mmmmmmm looks good to me.

Uber-Yummy! ! :p

Oh very pretty xx

Very nice. I bet whoever took that picture didn't let you finish cleaning ;)

No undies for me today. Only a cute little summer dress.
Yeah he tried to get his Hand in my Jeans :D
but later in the Day he did have a chance to check out my Thong ;):D

Nice little hip huggers, look good on you

Tie tyed

Wild briefs, flat butt. And I forgot to take my cheesy workout watch off!

Last edited:
Back