REAL Lit women and their sexy legs in heels

HI Russko, which part is the 'Gate"?????

oops i meant to type "gait" :rolleyes:

but a woman in tall boots who bends just a little over - will certainly reveal the "gate" leading into her - and that is a site that's cut down many a man in his prime!

xox

russko - your wife has fabulous taste in footwear and adorable feet! And yes, a woman's gait in tall boots is something special (IF she knows how to walk in them; it's tricky business and requires practice!).

Dee - your legs were MADE for thigh-high boots!

And while we're still on the subject of boots...

oh my - these boots are spectacular.

russko - your wife has fabulous taste in footwear and adorable feet! And yes, a woman's gait in tall boots is something special (IF she knows how to walk in them; it's tricky business and requires practice!).

Dee - your legs were MADE for thigh-high boots!

And while we're still on the subject of boots...

thanks CNK xoxo

here's a another!

Last edited:
Fiercely sexy heels by Rock & Republic. White faux snake and black patent. RAWR!

this is a pic i found - but this fits the theme so i thought i'd share ... it would have been insanely more erotic if we knew (and interacted) with the lady who in it :)

this is why the Lit ladies on here are so so so much sexier! they're Real!

tumblr_nl956hGBkf1uq5ay6o1_1280.jpg

this is a pic i found - but this fits the theme so i thought i'd share ... it would have been insanely more erotic if we knew (and interacted) with the lady who in it :)

this is why the Lit ladies on here are so so so much sexier! they're Real!

tumblr_nl956hGBkf1uq5ay6o1_1280.jpg

Ahhhh... The fabulous fully-fashioned stockings of yore, with a cuban heel. I own several pair... They are so erotic to wear!

Though I do want to reach over and tug her seams straight. Borderline OCD is a real bitch. :D

Ahhhh... The fabulous fully-fashioned stockings of yore, with a cuban heel. I own several pair... They are so erotic to wear!

Though I do want to reach over and tug her seams straight. Borderline OCD is a real bitch. :D

fully OCD here - so fml lol !

BUMP, because its time to wear my favorite sandals again :D
:kiss::rose::kiss:

Attachments

• Finally its spring .jpg
    Finally its spring .jpg
    66 KB · Views: 159
Back