Post Your B&W Pix Here . . . (ver 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great thread, I love the way black & white filters the imperfections ... my contribution. :kiss:

attachment.php

Gorgeous!

I love b&w. It can make the ordinary extraordinary by changing the shadows and giving depth where there was previously none.

Attachments

• b&w1.jpg
    b&w1.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 132
I love b&w. It can make the ordinary extraordinary by changing the shadows and giving depth where there was previously none.

WOW!! Love love love this shot!:rose:
Subject is impeccable! :heart:And in a sepia tone, it gives such depth of Beauty!!:devil:;):kiss:

Your beauty BabyBlue is overwhelming!!!:heart::rose:
Thank you for being so giving and letting us see you again!!:heart::kiss:

WOW!! Love love love this shot!:rose:
Subject is impeccable! :heart:And in a sepia tone, it gives such depth of Beauty!!:devil:;):kiss:

Your beauty BabyBlue is overwhelming!!!:heart::rose:
Thank you for being so giving and letting us see you again!!:heart::kiss:

Awww, shucks. You're being too kind. It's truly a pleasure to share and get such a lovely compliment in return :kiss:

I made one of my pics that I took yesterday Black and white.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
content_10355_thumb.gif

attachment.php

Attachments

• stpat.jpg
    stpat.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 214
Almost B&W...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not quite B&W...not quite color... and I really don't want to start a whole new thread so here ya go.

I'm still figuring this new phone out. I'm not really digging the picture quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not quite B&W...not quite color... and I really don't want to start a whole new thread so here ya go.

I'm still figuring this new phone out. I'm not really digging the picture quality.

I love them with a little touch of color, very nice!

I don't think there's anything wrong with the quality. I like the blend of b&w and color.

This one comes with a blooper. I was sitting on the edge of the tub so I could have a white background and I didn't realize that I had set the 2 shot setting on my camera so after the first one got taken, the second one caught me falling into the tub because I lost my balance. :eek:

attachment.php
That second pic was truly a happy accident. I hope you didn't bruise anything; the pic was well worth it, and I love B & W!

Very nice, very classy! With the red as the only really obvious color on the palette, it looks like an art photo, or the movie Sin City, where the director colorized only certain parts of each frame, much like the original graphic novel. That is to say, there is nothing wrong with your phone!

Just a bump, with stuff!

Attachments

• dontknow.jpg
    dontknow.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 99
  • bwbutt.jpg
    bwbutt.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 226
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back