The Bill Cosby thread

So, there must not be one.

Bill Cosby refuses to address sexual assault
allegations on NPR interview, will no longer appear on David Letterman’s show.

Letterman is so yesterday.


B2HasaRCIAAkmmI-590.jpg
 
It's speculation. There are no indisputable facts. Also, someone already did this is a thread:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1111183

PayDay said:
why would they, its only rape....and they were only women.

Where's LJ reloaded to talk about how the detectives did a good job ignoring the cases?

The problem is this: There are correct legal channels to go through, but they rely on cops, hospitals, advocates and nurses, and then the cops again with a lab in between. If that goes wrong there are lawyers who won't take the case either.

...and then there is this:
http://www.centerforinquiry.net/blogs/entry/the_anatomy_of_false_accusations_a_skeptical_case_study/
Some boy-meets-girl stories are charming and romantic; others are chilling and repellent. This is a true story, fully documented in police reports and a handful of brief local news stories. Though this incident occurred at a small Iowa university, other cases like this happen far more often than most people realize. The relative obscurity of this case suggests its prevalence. This was not an extraordinary, sensational case that made national news, nor was it featured on one of many true-crime shows likeDateline NBC. Instead, it involved two relatively unknown, ordinary people that resulted in extraordinary circumstances.

False accusations are of particular interest to skeptics because skepticism has often been at the forefront of giving voice to the wrongly accused. From the Salem witch trials (in which innocent young women were falsely accused of being witches) to the Satanic Panic moral panic of the 1980s and 1990s (in which dozens of innocent men and women were falsely accused of sexually assaulting children and others) and hundreds of examples in between, skeptics have often been there to remind the public to ask for evidence before rushing to judgment. Indeed, the brilliant CSI Fellow Carol Tavris just recently wrote an*e-skeptic piece*about this in relation to recent accusations against Woody Allen.*

The process for correct reporting and investigation is completely broken now... What must it have been like 30 years ago?

"Relax, the Universe is out to get you."

A victim has the right to speak out.
The accused has the right to speak out against it.

Or they could both keep their mouth shut and let the legal system do it.

...because you don't know, you weren't there, which is why the system needs to be fixed.

That's why I don't like this story: She could have done this legally through civil court and Bill has the right to remain silent, there isn't any information here worthy of the headlines: Shame had by all:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...no-longer-on-appear-on-david-lettermans-show/
“This question gives me no pleasure, Mr. Cosby, but there have been serious allegations raised about you in recent days,” Simon said, without specifically saying what the allegations in question were.

There’s a long a pause. “You’re shaking your head no. I’m in the news business, I have to ask the question: Do you have any response to those charges?” Simon said.

Another long pause. “Shaking your head no,” Simon continued, and*said*again: “There are people who love you who might like to hear from you about this — I want to give you the chance.” And again, no response.

Nothing but a hit piece.

Reality Exists.
 
What happens when you disagree?
Timing is everything:
http://www.eightcitiesmap.com/transcript_bc.htm
Ladies and gentlemen, these people set, they opened the doors, they gave us the right, and today, ladies and gentlemen, in our cities and public schools we have fifty percent drop out. In our own neighborhood, we have men in prison. No longer is a person embarrassed because they're pregnant without a husband. (clapping) No longer is a boy considered an embarrassment if he tries to run away from being the father of the unmarried child (clapping)

Ladies and gentlemen, the lower economic and lower middle economic people are [not*] holding their end in this deal. In the neighborhood that most of us grew up in, parenting is not going on. (clapping) In the old days, you couldn't hooky school because every drawn shade was an eye (laughing). And before your mother got off the bus and to the house, she knew exactly where you had gone, who had gone into the house, and where you got on whatever you had one and where you got it from. Parents don't know that today.

I'm talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit. Where were you when he was two? (clapping) Where were you when he was twelve? (clapping) Where were you when he was eighteen, and how come you don't know he had a pistol? (clapping) And where is his father, and why don't you know where he is? And why doesn't the father show up to talk to this boy?

http://mediastrut.com/2011/04/bill-cosby-is-a-jok/
In Chris Rock’s comedy special “Bigger and Blacker” he talks about the complicated relationship black Americans have with the United States. He said, “If you’re black, America’s like the Uncle who paid your way through college…but molested you.”

I would say that black people share a similar relationship with comedian Bill Cosby. Cosby, a man who’s as known for his contributions to the black college fund as he is for making millions of people laugh for most of the 70s, 80s, and 90s, has repeatedly gone on unintelligible and often racist rants about black people that finally stretched my admiration of him until it snapped.
...
According to various twitter timelines, Cosby spoke at the National Action Network Keepers of the Dream Banquet. I refer to such events as BPOs–Bougie Pontification Opportunities. Apparently, he used his speech, again, to touch on one of his favorite subjects–Welfare Queens.*I saw a tweet that quoted Cosby as saying something to the effect of *”you got mothers who are having more babies just to get an extra $270 a month.” *I flew into a rage.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/cosby.asp
They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English. I can't even talk the way these people talk: Why you ain't, Where you is, What he drive, Where he stay, Where he work, Who you be... And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk. And then I heard the father talk.*

Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth. In fact you will never get any kind of job making a decent living.*

People marched and were hit in the face with rocks to get an education, and now we've got these knuckleheads walking around. The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal. These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids. $500 sneakers for what? And they won't spend $200 for Hooked on Phonics.*

I am talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit. Where were you when he was 2? Where were you when he was 12? Where were you when he was 18 and how come you didn't know that he had a pistol? And where is the father? Or who is his father?*

People putting their clothes on backward: Isn't that a sign of something gone wrong? People with their hats on backward, pants down around the crack, isn't that a sign of something? Or are you waiting for Jesus to pull his pants up? Isn't it a sign of something when she has her dress all the way up and got all type of needles [piercing] going through her body?*

What part of Africa did this come from? We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans; they don't know a thing about Africa. With names like Shaniqua, Taliqua and Mohammed and all of that crap, and all of them are in jail.*

Brown or black versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person's problem. We have got to take the neighborhood back. People used to be ashamed. Today a woman has eight children with eight different*'husbands' — or*men or whatever you call them now. We have millionaire football players who cannot read. We have million-dollar basketball players who can't write two paragraphs. We as black folks have to do a better job. Someone working at*Wal-Mart*with seven kids, you are hurting us. We have to start holding each other to a higher standard.*

We cannot blame the white people any longer.


...just in time for Ferguson? eh? eh?

Seriously: This guy has done more for America than most other people, least we could do is give him the benefit of the doubt:

Bill Cosby: 200mph
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-JQksYxgM0

Reality Exists.
 
Pedophilia is endemic throughout all of Hollywood.

There are countless producers, directors, actors, studio heads, etc... who routinely rape and molest young children and then cover it up.

Recently an actress named Peaches Geldof died under highly suspicious circumstances after merely mentioning something about rampant pedophilia amongst prominent figures in the entertainment industry.

If you talk, you die.
 
He quickly settled in his last civil case which prevented the present victim from testifying against him. I suspect he was afraid that the weight of her testimony would swing the jury against him.I think that in the case of William Jefferson, the media and his industry peers will gather around him in his defense.

If you had the money to stop false slander legally, wouldn't you?
 
Pedophilia is endemic throughout all of Hollywood.

There are countless producers, directors, actors, studio heads, etc... who routinely rape and molest young children and then cover it up.

Recently an actress named Peaches Geldof died under highly suspicious circumstances after merely mentioning something about rampant pedophilia amongst prominent figures in the entertainment industry.

If you talk, you die.

It's an epidemic. Period. Not just Hollywood, that lawyer in CT was dead'd right quick for bringing things up legaaly and to the local media.
 
Back
Top