The Declaration of Apparent Orchestrated Intent

Pop

http://www.moneynews.com/mktnews/billionaire-yellen-market-collapse/2014/07/21/id/583962/

TOGO W/ Post #538

The article dives into infomercial territory, but the points are valid:

Another horrific stock market crash is coming, and the next bust will be “unlike any other” we have seen.

That’s the message from Jeremy Grantham, co-founder and chief investment strategist of GMO, a Boston-based firm with $117 billion in assets under management.*

Grantham pulls no punches when assigning responsibility for the coming financial carnage. In a recent interview with The New York Times, he calls Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen “ignorant” and says the Federal Reserve all but killed the economic recovery.*

Grimly, he adds, “We have never had this before. It’s going to be very painful for investors.”*

Grantham isn’t the only one worried about a market collapse.*

“We have no right to be surprised by a severe and imminent stock market crash,” explains Mark Spitznagel, a hedge fund manager who is notorious for his hugely profitable billion-dollar bet on the 2008 crisis. “In fact, we must absolutely expect it."*

Billion-dollar investor Warren Buffett is rumored to be preparing for a crash as well. The “Warren Buffett Indicator,” also known as the “Total-Market-Cap to GDP Ratio,” is breaching sell-alert status and a collapse may happen at any moment.*
 
Facists

Books are beig regulated by the Federal Election Commission if a candidate wants to promote it or if that candidate's election group wants to promote it.

This is the same FEC that hasn't published state by state election results, from the last election, as per federal law requires.

So: At least they didn't order the book to be pulled from shelves and burned.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/fec-c...an-on-conservative-publishers/article/2551197
“By failing to affirm this publisher’s constitutional right, statutory right, to disseminate a political book free from FEC conditions and regulations, we have effectively asserted regulatory jurisdiction over a book publisher,” warned Chairman Lee E. Goodman, one of three Republicans on the six-person FEC.

“That failure reveals a festering legal uncertainty and chill for the free press rights of books and book publishers to publish and disseminate political books free from government regulation,” he added.

His comments after the FEC OK'd Republican Ryan’s request to promote his new book,*The Way Forward,*were immediately and sharply rebuked by Democratic Commissioner Ellen L. Weintraub. “No one is banning books,” she said.

Weintraub also hit Goodman for suggesting “that we are motivated by partisan bias, which is really not appreciated and untrue. I want to categorically deny that.”

The hard feelings continued after the morning session when Democrats on the commission refused to attend subsequent meetings, according to an insider.

She's right. No one is banning books, just regulating the use of books.
 
Errors.

So the Pennsville officer who arrested me and chraged me with the incorrect ordinance, and who tried to force his way into my apartment without a warrant, and who never read me my Mirandas, and who stood by falsified reports, and who lied while under oath, was awarded Officer of the Year. Awesome.

The court in Logan took 9 months to finally release my transcripts. The were released only because a judge ordered it after I managed to get him to not put me in jail. The transcript service never sent me an updated bill. The Superior court, Logan, and the transcription office all said I was supposed to pay an incorrect bill with incomplete information. When the transcription service received all of the transcripts, they never sent me an updated bill. So my Logan appeal is 'canceled' even though I can prove it is everyone else's fault.

There are no consequences for municiple courts who do not release requested court transcripts and the Superior court doesn't hold them accountable. There are also no consequences for the transcription service not holdig up their end.

After 9 months of holding the transcripts, they are still considered to be valid. Oh, BTW, Court transcripts are sent to the transcriber as audio files, and the transcription service uses voice recognition software.

Yeah.

So there's that, but I'm still not quitting.


...but enogh about me.
 
Busted.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/385979/feds-obama-broke-law-bergdahl-swap-joel-gehrke

President Obama violated a “clear and unambiguous” law when he released five Guantanamo Bay detainees in exchange for Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl, the Government Accountability Office reported Thursday.

“[The Department of Defense] violated section 8111 because it did not notify the relevant congressional committees at least 30 days in advance of the transfer,” the GAO*report said. “In addition, because DOD used appropriated funds to carry out the transfer when no money was available for that purpose, DOD violated the Antideficiency Act. The Antideficiency Act prohibits federal agencies from incurring obligations exceeding an amount available in an appropriation.”

The GAO rejected the idea that the action was legal and sidestepped the Obama team’s suggestion that the law is unconstitutional.

“It is not our role or our practice to determine the constitutionality of duly enacted statutes,” the report says. “In our view, where legislation has been passed by Congress and signed by the President, thereby satisfying the bicameralism and presentment requirements in the Constitution, that legislation is entitled to a heavy presumption in favor of constitutionality.”

No wonder they cut the GAO's funding.
 
Busted Again.

Hector Garza, a spokesman for the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC) told Darby that Notice to Appear forms can "easily be reproduced or manipulated on any home computer. The Notice to Appear form has no photo, anyone can make one and manipulate one. They do not have any security features, no watermark, nothing. They are simply printed on standard copy paper based on the information the illegal alien says is the truth."

According to the Gateway Pundit, the August 7 letter from the TSA admitted, "If a passenger does not have an acceptable form of identification, then the passenger is allowed to present two other forms of identification. One of the two forms of identification must bear the individual’s name and other identifying information such as photo, address, phone number, social security number, or date of birth. TSA may assess a variety of government issued documents to establish passenger identity. The I-862 form may be used along with another form of identification in this instance."

It continued, "If a passenger can only present a Form I-862, TSA will attempt to establish the passenger’s identity through DHS partner Components, such as U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) or U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)."

Despite the letter's admissions, the TSA had previously insisted that Darby's report--which detailed the acceptance of Notice to Appear forms at airports--was untrue.*

But you have to take off your shoes.
 
Proof?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/08/20/holder-ferguson-investigation/14356869/

"I am the Attorney General of the United States, but I am also a black man," Holder told Ferguson residents at a community meeting. "I can remember being stopped on the New Jersey turnpike on two occasions and accused of speeding. Pulled over. ... 'Let me search your car' ... Go through the trunk of my car, look under the seats and all this kind of stuff. I remember how humiliating that was and how angry I was and the impact it had on me."

1. That's a bold claim there would be a record of.

2. Pictures or it didn't happen.

3. ...and he never stood his ground and filed suit against them? No character... What? This is the guy we have as Att Gen?
 
Well, if there IS to be another stock-market crash on Wall Street, I just hope to God that the damage is not exported to the UK. One can easily get the impression that that's what happened last time. :(
 
$, $, $ Makes the world... go... ROUND!$, $, $.

Well, if there IS to be another stock-market crash on Wall Street, I just hope to God that the damage is not exported to the UK. One can easily get the impression that that's what happened last time. :(

A house of cards, man. I'm going to run with this.

Here's some blown out of proportion descriptions of what's going on in the world of international finance for those of you who are uninformed:

At some point, one of those countries that owns the debt is gonna be like: "Yo, pay me in full right now."

...and if the answer is "No, yo." ? Then we have a war.

Which will then make the Capital owning countries go: "Oh snap, this paper is worthless now." That is, unless they also try a hostile takeover.

Then there are two wars.

During these wars, or 'aggressions' or 'disputes' , money will still change hands between the arguing countries, because the one with the most wins, even if you/we gave/took it to/from them/us.

Case in point---^: Syria and IS(IS)

Most countries these days are essentially working off of credit cards and cash flow while giving free money to the businesses that charge you.

...then again: Someone in our (or your) government could glue the cards together by slowly converting back to a physical standard and by eliminating the working from a deficit spending POV.

...but whatever governments are turning into rule by decree because they are too big to fail or something, and so are the businesses they fund, and no one is a fan of accountability. How many dead, worthless, and no functioning government programs get funded for 20years?

All it takes to fix the world's problems, finacial or otherwise, is honesty in the crafting and adherence to rules.

One of my all time favorite Frank and Ernest comics is one of them staring at a sign from a curb, ready to cross the street. The sign says: "Walk. Wait. Reassess Your Priorities."

Strangely fitting:

http://www.cartoonistgroup.com/templates/template_ext.php?opt=x&goback=yes&id=13&keywords=Pedestrian

To sum that---^ all up? Most governments are bad businesses because they function like a corporation looking at profits instead of a corporarion based on honesty and Constitutional (or whatever) adherence.

To sum that ---^ up:
My dad once told me you can get two of three things from every business: Quality, Service, OR Price.
IMO : Government gives you none, and everyone wants all three from you without the same in return.


/end rant.
 
The Ex-Im ?

PayDay said:
Rule #1: Everyone is lying to you.

So BO has spoken:
http://news.yahoo.com/video/obama-urges-reauthorization-u-export-121032152.html
President Barack Obama says failure to reauthorize controversial bank could cause businesses that sell products abroad to "take a completely unnecessary hit."

Close the Import Export Bank (extremely well written):
*Note: This article points out the fact that the Ex-Im gains are at the cost of domestic jobs.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/dougban...es-kill-corporate-welfare-promote-free-trade/

Please continue the the Ex-Im:
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/29/opinion/dont-kill-the-export-import-bank.html

So who's wrong...? LETS ASK THE GAO, YO!
What the GAO found out about the Ex-Im in 2013:
http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-13-620

What the GAO said they did (and didn't do) by 2014:
http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-14-708T

*Note: In both the 'Kill the Ex-Im' and the GAO reports, one fact is repeated:
The finacial accounting and projections are based on what the Ex-Im says, and based on Ex-Im finacial projections of their own agency.

It's also referred to as the 'ECA of the USA' : AKA 'European Export Credit Agency'

Why is it often called 'the Boeing Bank' ?---v
http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-14-642R

Since 2004, the U.S. Export-Import Bank’s (Ex-Im) financing support for Boeing wide-body jet exports has generally increased, and, in fiscal years 2008 through 2012, Ex-Im’s total authorizations increased significantly in the wake of the 2007 to 2009 financial crisis. (Authorizations are export financing transactions for which Ex-Im has granted credit approval.) The highest level of wide-body jet authorizations as a percentage of Ex-Im’s total authorizations occurred in fiscal years 2007 and 2011, when it reached 24 percent. As of March 31, 2014, Ex-Im’s financial exposure (outstanding financial commitments)in wide-body jets was about $32 billion; this represented about 28 percent of Ex-Im’s total financial exposure.
 
edjamikation'd

http://eagnews.org/n-d-teacher-of-the-year-accused-of-molesting-student-charged-with-5-felonies/

Hoy told the AP that Knodel is a great husband and high school teacher whose life is turned upside-down by the allegations, “which will impact him and his family forever.”

But that seems like a small price to pay to ensure students are free from sexual abuse by district educators. Regardless of his teaching ability, public schools must take these types of accusations seriously, as similar cases are becoming an epidemic across the United States.

The*New York Daily News*reports two different past teacher of the year award winners in Georgia have faced similar allegations of sexually abusing students. In 2012, New Jersey’s 2011 Teacher of the Year was also arrested for having a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old student, according to the*Huffington Post.

The*most recent research*shows as many as one in ten students is sexually abused by a teacher during some time in their K-12 education. Earlier this month, Pennsylvania state*Sen. Pat Toomey*again highlighted the number of such cases so far this year: 275 teachers have been arrested in the U.S. for sexual misconduct with children since January 1.

That’s more than one per day.

Toomey and other federal lawmakers are working to pass legislation that would crack down on the student abuse by forcing all school employees and contractors to pass federal background checks. The legislation, which has stagnated in a Senate committee, would also prohibit the practice of “passing the trash,” in which school and union officials negotiate agreements that allow accused educators to resign with a letter of recommendation.

The proposed federal law, however, has met objections from the nation’s largest teachers unions, which believe protecting children is less important than protecting the “rights” of pedophile teachers.

...also parents.
 
Vice President Joe Biden has been crisscrossing the country attending closed-door fundraisers and donor events for Democratic House candidates — but you won’t find many on his schedule.

In Seattle, Biden worked a photo line at Boeing Field before taking off on Air Force Two.
In New York, Biden hit up donors at a hotel in lower Manhattan after addressing the Goldman Sachs energy conference. After a speech in a Philadelphia hotel ballroom, Biden slipped off to a separate room to meet with campaign donors.

None of these side events were on the official public schedule — and they came with strict rules for the elite group of participants from Biden’s office: No emails. No Facebook or Twitter posts, before or after. Phone is best, they tell everyone involved. Nothing written at all — that would complicate security and require approval from the White House.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/08/joe-bidens-secret-fundraisers-110331.html#ixzz3BVAKVYBX

SeeAlso: Post#561
 
6 on 1, 1/2 dozen on the other

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-standard-in-coverage-of-/?page=all#pagebreak

National media can’t be expected to ignore the rioting that occurred in*Ferguson, but questions have also been raised as to whether media overkill actually helped fuel and prolong the unrest. Some of the protesters arrested by St. Louis police hail from as far as California, Illinois, New York and Texas.

...and then there's the point of the article, one part of which I will quote: (despite/in spite of the racial tone):

n the current climate in the United States, a black person can never be the oppressor, and a white person can never be a victim,” said Mr. Limbaugh on his national radio show last week.


I'd buy that for a dollar----^
 
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-standard-in-coverage-of-/?page=all#pagebreak

...and then there's the point of the article, one part of which I will quote: (despite/in spite of the racial tone):

n the current climate in the United States, a black person can never be the oppressor, and a white person can never be a victim,” said Mr. Limbaugh on his national radio show last week.

I'd buy that for a dollar----^


Does this view exclude the real Criminal ?
 
Does this view exclude the real Criminal ?

Nice :)

...but IDK, since I haven't figured out specifically who that is, and I know It's not me...

But Limbaugh did @ phrase that quote (vulgar as it may be).

I quoted it since it's in reference to an after-the-fact-outside-POV-commentary of racial events.

I mean look at the OJ trial. What were the names of the victims?

So the answer would be: "Maybe?"

also: Blackrock Finacial.
 
Blame Game

Homeland Security was created by GWB, Jr., and was limited, on purpose.

It was militarized and inflated by The BO Admin and Dem Congress the year Jr. left office.

Look it up. I also posted a HLS breakdown awhile back.

In 1990, the National Defense Authorization Act was created by GWB, Sr.

It was modified and inflated into the Pentagon's 1033 program in 1996 under Clinton and his congress.

http://www.newsweek.com/how-americas-police-became-army-1033-program-264537?piano_d=1

Faced with a bloated military and what it perceived as a worsening drug crisis, the 101st Congress in 1990 enacted the*National Defense Authorization Act. Section 1208 of the NDAA allowed the Secretary of Defense to “transfer to Federal and State agencies personal property of the Department of Defense, including small arms and ammunition, that the Secretary determines is— (A) suitable for use by such agencies in counter-drug activities; and (B) excess to the needs of the Department of Defense.” It was called the 1208 Program. In 1996, Congress replaced Section 1208 with Section 1033.

SO: Someone does something smart and good and intelligent, then some asshole(s) come along and turn it into a weapon against citizenry.

Questions?
 
...if I could walk that way...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/27/petition-michael-brown-law-passes-threshold-consid/

So persons are clammoring for body cameras on police.

Fine.

...but police have cameras in cars already, which only record 30 seconds before the patrol vehicle lights and siren engage.

Ask me how much aggressive behavior by an officer can be covered up that way.

Just sayin... "You have to wear this camera, but it will only record 30 seconds before you draw your gun."
 
outty 5000

So: How many Incorporated businesses are now LLCs?
Ever wonder why? Add that to this---v

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/08/27/businesses-move-inversion

The Obama administration ought to note that the Soviets built a wall in the center of Berlin to keep their people and industries “economically patriotic.” Suggested measures to chain companies to the United States represent the same sort of government compulsion. And that sort of compulsion is a heavy club for a very slight increase in government revenue: anestimated $19 billion over 10 years.

Sadly, the Obama administration’s policies have driven more and more industries out of the country. Since 2008, more than two dozen companies have taken advantage of inversion. Here are seven other companies that have shifted production out of America in order to avoid our ridiculous regulatory schemes, or are considering the possibility of doing so:
...
Overall, some 25 major companies have participated in tax inversions since President Obama took office. That trend will continue to accelerate as President Obama ratchets up the rhetoric and threatens harsher action against companies that dare to buck his high-tax priorities.

Also: Note that Burger King is not cutting jobs here. Also: Note that Burger King will now be responsible for employing MORE workers. Also: Note that Burger King is not shipping jobs overseas.
 
First Class Treatment

TOGO w/ Posts#561, 562, 564

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/ali...tees-made-us-government-bank-benefited-boeing

“A longstanding concern about Ex-Im Bank centers on 'corporate welfare' issues, with some observers critical that the bulk of Ex-Im Bank financing, by dollar value, historically has been directed to a few large U.S. corporations that they believe are capable of shouldering the risks of exporting to developing countries," says aCongressional Research Service report. "Some critics of Ex-Im Bank have called it ‘Boeing’s Bank,’ in reference to the fact that Boeing Corporation, a U.S. aerospace company, historically has been the single largest beneficiary of Ex-Im Bank support.”

CNSNews.com sent Boeing its calculation that $93,468,763,440 of the Export-Import Bank’s **$142,870,200,824 in loan guarantees from 1997 through 2013 went to foreign organizations that were buying products from Boeing. CNSNews.com asked how this helped Boeing and whether the company considered it extraordinary.

“Boeing is and chooses to be an aerospace innovator, not a bank,” Boeing spokesperson Gayla Keller responded. “Boeing cannot fund innovative new products if its resources are tied up in financing aircraft sales. Ex-Im allows Boeing--as well as thousands of small, medium and large manufacturers across the country--the ability to market and sell our products on their merits in the face of state-subsidized competitors.”
...
In July, House Financial Services Chairman Jeb Hensarling (R-Texas)*wrote a letter*to the leaders of Boeing and the National Association of Manufacturers criticizing them for their lobbying efforts to preserve the Ex-Im Bank.

“I respect your constitutional right to petition your government for the redress of grievances. I just wish you had used the occasion to petition for opportunity instead of special privilege,”*Hensarling said*in the letter. “It is undeniable that Ex-Im places credit risks on the taxpayers’ balance sheet that could instead be placed on your companies’ balance sheets.”


The Ex-Im's annual reports from their site:
http://www.exim.gov/about/library/reports/annualreports/
 
"I don't remember any court appearance requirement..."

...and now back to the endless border shenanigans that were created on purpose:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/27/legal-settlement-likely-to-slow-deportation-of-ill/

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/pen...l-aliens-graying-hair-enrolled-public-schools

The mayor of Lynn, Mass. says that some of the illegal aliens from Guatemala who are enrolled in her city’s public schools are adults with graying hair and “more wrinkles than I have.”

“They are not all children,” Judith Flanagan Kennedy told reporters at a press conference at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday.

“One of the things that we did notice when we were processing some of these students coming in was that they were adults,” she said.

She added that the federal government will not allow school officials to verify their ages, even though one of the students turned out to be 35 years old.


http://washingtonexaminer.com/borde...tion-cases-obama-lawyers-awol/article/2552500

Two top federal judges Wednesday said the nation’s*immigrationcourts are in chaos, with the backlog of cases at an historic high of 375,000 for just 227 judges, leading to a minimum three-year delay in hearings for illegal immigrants.
...
Fellow Judge Denise Noonan Slavin, the vice president of the judge’s union, said that the courts have the “status of Cinderella,” having to scrounge for supplies, support and money. She said that the lack of money forces judges to delay cases and that is “allowing those who are not entitled to be here, linger.”

During their appearance at a National Press Club event, they also said that the defense lawyers*President Obamapromised in June have not shown up. Obama*pledged $2 million to Americorps, which was to supply the legal aid.

Asked if she had seen any yet, Marks said, “We have not.” Slavin, of Miami, said, “We haven’t seen an impact.”

While the judges said they are feeling pressure to speed up processing of the swarms of unaccompanied children crossing the border in the latest crisis, the caseload of about 1,500 per judge is bogging the system down. Marks said that it can take 15 months before the first hearing for an illegal is held, and then the final court session won’t take place for three to four years.

Cloward. Piven.
 
Last edited:
facepalm

I have an idea. Let's all pretend that Russia has never had an interest in the domination of Eastern Europe.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/29/world/europe/ukraine-conflict.html?_r=0

Declaring that Russian troops had crossed into Ukraine, President Petro O. Poroshenko on Thursday canceled a planned visit to Turkey and convened a meeting of the national security council to focus on the “marked aggravation of the situation” in the southeast of his country.

The meeting of the national security council will focus on shaping a response, and Ukraine will also request a meeting of the United Nations Security Council.

Mr. Poroshenko made his comments as the leader of the main separatist group in southeastern Ukraine said that up to 4,000 Russians, including active-duty soldiers on leave, had been fighting against Ukrainian government forces, Russian television reported.
 
Back
Top