By Request... Pmann Pic Thread

My beloved Rainshine gets what she wants. I may be slow and ten weeks behind, but here are the pics you requested. Enjoy!!!

Pic 1:

Just some straight up arse fucking. Notice the collar. And the heels. And those red claws. HAWT!!!

image_zps57734ca6.jpg


Pic 2:

A little kinkier. I'm getting rimmed here aaaaaaaaand I'm loving it!!! Look at that puddle there. Nice job whoever that girl is. She is properly filthy.

image_zps42d374d1.jpg


Pic 3:

Yup. Pmann getting pounded in the arse with a sex toy. Call it gay or whatever you want, but it feels like heaven. You'll notice that girl can hardly even feel that 10" dildo anymore.

image_zps4be2a221.jpg


So there you have it. Some hot new pics. These were actually artist renderings, rather than the normal high quality photos. This is some classy shit though, folks. You won't find this high class stuff anywhere else. Nope. You sure won't. Notice how it's mostly black and white, except for things like the tongue and the collar and the nipples. I took a Steven Spielberg approach to that. Again, it's fucking artsy.

STILL THE HOTTEST TREAD ON LIT, DARN HOW I WANT TO BE THAT GIRL....:devil:
YOUR ROCK SEXY, KEEP POSTING PRETTY PLEASE :D
 
Hahahaaaa, this is fabulous! You made my night - thank you.

Though I do admire your recent work, I'm still a fan of your originals. It was like it was more real then, you know? Before you sold out and went mainstream. *sighhhh*
 
I realise I'm a bit late to this party but got to say that's the most I've laughed in weeks :D and also one of the hottest threads on Lit I've found so far :devil:

If you're taking requests I'd love to see what it would be like to have my blonde self held up against the wall of the shower and enjoying that schlong that looks about 5 times as thick as your body! You must have the best thigh and calf muscles on Lit to hold that weight up! But could you support a bit more weight and hold me up in that shower?

P.S. so I know it's me I'm sure my annoying black cat would be peeking at us from somewhere in the steamy bathroom! She's such a perv and could fit into all kinds of hiding places I'm sure :cattail:
 
I would like to welcome the newcomers to this thread as well. You are all appreciated. :heart::rose::kiss:
i am jealous and speechless, pmann....but has the thread died from his exhausting prowess
 
I realise I'm a bit late to this party but got to say that's the most I've laughed in weeks :D and also one of the hottest threads on Lit I've found so far...
Same. I can't believe I've never been here before this. Ah... well... better late than never. Some classic artist shit going down in here, if I'm not mistaken, no? :cool: :rose:
 
Okaaay, how come nobody told me about this thread before?

What incredible artistic talent...amazing!:D:eek:
 
Thanks for the comments. Indeed, this is the hottest pic thread on Lit. No questions about it.

I've got a sex tape that my beloved Rainshine and I made a while back that I need to upload. Hopefully I still have it. It's pretty fucking hot. I won't lie. In fact, Photobucket took it down. Their exact words were, "This video is too damned sexy for our site and you're making everyone look bad". Also, it claimed that it was crashing the servers due to constant downloads. All from one server is Australia.

I'll try to post that soon. Cheers for the kind words.
 
Holy crap. You can cum rainbows and stars? I bet it tastes like ice cream and kittens.
 
Love

I love these... so adorable...so glad I clicked on your profile !

Thanks for making my morning !

Rosie.
 
pmann, loved your art work ... I mean, your Amateur Pics. I got a good hard-on ... I mean, I got a good laugh at some of those sex pics. But seriously, dude, ... grow some balls on that yardstick! :D
 
pmann, loved your art work ... I mean, your Amateur Pics. I got a good hard-on ... I mean, I got a good laugh at some of those sex pics. But seriously, dude, ... grow some balls on that yardstick! :D

I've got some huge meaty clackers man!!!! It's just that next to my big veiny bang stick, they look small. They are the size of a ripe melon.
 
I did not know this thread existed! Pmann, you are brilliantly funny! Rainshine, you too. :)

This thread is brilliant indeed.

I haven't added any pics in quite some time. Sadly, many of my pics have been deleted.
 
What everyone has been waiting for

Move over Kim Kardashian. Forget you Pamela Anderson. Fuck off Paris Hilton. There is a new sex tape owner in town. And it's pmann.

There were previews of this last year. However, due to legalities and an ongoing lawsuit with everyone trying to capitalize on my cawk, it has been delayed. Photobucket tried to host but the video took up too much space. My cawk was just TOO huge. :D Well, I've released it and I've donated all the proceeds to charity. So, if you seem some kids from Darfur driving around in Bentleys, you'll know why.

*removed due to chronic masturbation*

EDIT: http://vimeo.com/user29366787/pmann

Back by popular demand.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top