The Declaration of Apparent Orchestrated Intent

Told You So.

This sure does sound familiar:


"Authorities said the roundup followed an undercover investigation that found that the women joined in a scheme to rip off the men by drugging them with*methylone, commonly known as “molly,” or other drugs, including*ketamine, after arranging to meet them at upscale bars in New York and Long Island. The impaired victims were driven to Scores in Manhattan and the RoadHouse, where they were charged for private rooms, expensive meals, drinks and other services, they said.

“These individuals targeted and isolated victims in order to illegally obtain access to their credit cards and thousands of dollars of credit,” said Police Commissioner Bill Bratton. “Thanks to the hard work of the investigators and prosecutors in this case, these individuals will no longer be in a position to profit from this type of fraudulent activity.”


http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/06/11/authorities-wealthy-men-drugged-scammed-by-nyc-strippers/

Thank goodness there are hard working detectives less than 200 miles from me....

Drugged and robbed and the cops actually investigate. Awesome. You have been warned.
 
rofl: 'orchestrated'

At least I'm not the only one who thinks so. Not like it wasn't obvious or anything... If only.

"This is not a humanitarian crisis. It is a predictable, orchestrated and contrived assault on the compassionate side of Americans by her political leaders that knowingly puts minor illegal alien children at risk for purely political purposes,” said the statement released by*the National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers.

“Certainly, we are not gullible enough to believe that thousands of unaccompanied minor Central American children came to America without the encouragement, aid and assistance of the United States government,” the officers said.

“Anyone that has taken two six- to seven-year-old children to an amusement park can only imagine the problems associated with bringing thousands of unaccompanied children that age up through Mexico and into the United States.”

http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/ex-border-agents-immigrant-flood-orchestrated/


If. Only.
 
just sayin'

"21.05*The US has been vague about what exactly it intends to do for Iraq but it's clear that it doesn't involve American ground forces returning to the country they left in 2011."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...aeda-militants-push-towards-Baghdad-live.html

:(

What ever happened to this mindset?----v

http://www.pbs.org/thewar/at_home_communication_news_censorship.htm

"And so here it is. This is the reality that lies behind the names that come to rest at last on monuments in the leafy squares of busy American towns,” the article stated. “ The camera doesn’t show America and yet here on the beach is America, three parts of a hundred and thirty million parts, three fragments of that life we call American life: three units of freedom. So that it is not just these boys who have fallen here, it is freedom that has fallen. It is our task to cause it to rise again.”

-Ernie Pyle
 
...and then

http://nypost.com/2014/05/25/obama-slips-into-afghanistan-to-visit-us-troops/
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2014/05/25/obama-afghanistan-memorial-day-visit/9568209/

Still wondering why that----^ happened? :: Really? Still think the guy is on our side?

How much better is your life compared to 8 years ago?
Whatever, anyways::

http://www.nationaljournal.com/cong...ts-helplessly-watch-their-gains-lost-20140611

" "Going out across the desert I remember the feelings that you have, wondering if you're going to make it out alive," Perry said. "Right now I wonder what that was all about. What was the point of all of that?"

A security agreement was what Perry, Collins, and Wenstrup wanted to see come out of the war, one that would allow U.S. troops to remain involved in the region when the enemy—thought to be the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria—returned.

"We have an enemy today that senses weakness, knows how to find it, and then goes after it," Wenstrup said. "I think Iraq maybe thought they could [defend themselves]. This was an opportunity for us to have another ally in the region. I came home from Iraq feeling that we liberated 25 million people."

But that freedom is in jeopardy, Wenstrup said, if Iraqi citizens cannot or will not fight back.

And none of the congressmen thought there was much the United States could do.

"I think at this point the administration made a choice to cut and run," Collins said. "When Fallujah fell again, we knew this foreign policy had consequences. Aside from an intervention, which I don't think is on anybody's mind, Iraq is going to have defend for itself. At this point we'll see if the Iraqi security forces are capable."

Fallujah fell to militants in January. The city was taken by U.S. forces in late 2004 at the cost of more than 100 American soldiers' lives, the bloodiest battle of the Iraq War.

The Obama administration acknowledges the setbacks in Iraq.

"On the battlefield, it cannot be considered a success," said Robert Beecroft, former U.S. ambassador to Iraq, at a Senate committee hearing Wednesday. "It's a struggle. We're doing what we can to support them with equipment, assistance, training, and sharing any intelligence."


Reports from Mosul said the Iraqis changed out of their military uniforms, abandoned their weapons, and fled their homes to escape the violence.

"It seems to me that the Iraqis laid down a lot of the arms that we gave to them," Wenstrup said. "So that doesn't seem to be the solution."

At the Senate hearing, the president's nominee to serve as the next ambassador to Iraq, Stuart Jones, expressed confidence that Iraq could defend itself, and said groups are coming together to respond to the attacks.

"We will continue to work with our international partners to try to meet the needs of those who have been displaced, and we will try to work with the security forces in their fight against [ISIS]," Jones said. "

Equipment you say.... -----v

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/2...-captured-us-military-equipment#ixzz34SQ7AuWm

"The Pentagon Thursday said Islamic militants in Iraq might have captured U.S. equipment and vehicles as an al-Qaeda linked group advanced toward Baghdad.

Members of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), which has seized control of two major cities, have been posting pictures on Twitter, claiming to have taken equipment given or sold by the U.S. to the Iraqi army."

and also this:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...errorists-are-becoming-a-full-blown-army.html

"With the fall of Mosul on Tuesday,*Iraq’s al Qaeda offshoot*has not only seized the country’s second-largest city, it appears it also has come into possession of the heavy weapons and vehicles the U.S. military had provided Iraq’s military to fight them.

That’s terrible news for America’s few allies left in Iraq as the Islamic State of Iraq and the Sham (ISIS) morph from terrorist menace to a military force capable of over-running an army the U.S. military trained for nearly a decade. It also calls into question the American government’s decision to withdraw the last of its forces from Iraq in 2011. Three years later that withdrawal now appears premature."


The Fed gave cops that same equipment...
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/09/us/war-gear-flows-to-police-departments.html?hp&_r=1

Yeah. Sudden rampant influx of immigrants and vacant houses everywhere...
Just sayin.

http://history1900s.about.com/od/1910s/a/overtheresong.htm

"So prepare, say a prayer
Send the word, send the word to beware
We'll be over there, we're coming over
And we won't come back till it's over over there.
Over there."
 
Current State of Law

" Disturbingly, evidence has surfaced that the President Obama’s close friend and senior advisor violated her oath “to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” the rules of legal ethics, not to mention the law. As a senior member of the Enron Task Force, Ms. Ruemmler prosecuted four Merrill Lynch executives and sent them to prison on an indictment that was “fatally flawed.” The conduct the prosecutors alleged was not criminal. At the same time, she deliberately hid exculpatory evidence—that is evidence she was constitutionally compelled to hand over to the defense. Indeed, the prosecutors not only acknowledge the evidence as exculpatory, they yellow-highlighted it as such—then buried it.

Not only did Ms. Ruemmler hide the evidence she had identified as crucial to the defense, but she signed the false and misleading “disclosure letter” to defense counsel. Ms.*Ruemmler then elicited hearsay testimony from witnesses that was directly contradicted by the first-hand evidence she and her Task Force hid. She capitalized on and compounded the injustice, repeatedly telling the court and jury “facts” that were directly refuted by the evidence she hid.

The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals ultimately reversed 12 out of 14 counts of conviction against the executives, acquitting one entirely. All the defendants were released, after having spent up to a year in prison on a sham indictment, while Ms.*Ruemmler and her cronies continued both to hide the evidence that defeated the government’s case and to demand that the Merrill executives be prosecuted a second time on the same indictment.

Mr. Obama’s second muse, directly to his left is Lisa Monaco—probably just a coincidence that she’s a close, longtime friend of Ms. Ruemmler—also having served on the elite Enron Task Force. Ms. Monaco was implicated in the prosecutorial misconduct that infected the Enron Broadband case prosecution.Houston Judge Vanessa Gilmore was irate with the prosecutors. They elicited false testimony from a government witness, threatened witnesses for the defense with indictment if they testified, and used evidence already ruled inadmissible. The Broadband jury wised up. It hung on some counts and acquitted the defendants on others. Of course, the prosecutors demanded a second trial. Drunk on unlimited taxpayer resources, they continued fighting to keep the evidence hidden and protect the ascension of the cabal.

Obama chose Ms. Monaco to be his Counter-Terrorism advisor. Was that because of Ms. Monaco’s experience with the “terror of a prosecutor” Leslie Caldwell, also from the Enron Task Force, who now heads the Criminal Division of the Department of Justice? Ms. Caldwell spearheaded the destruction of Arthur Andersen LLP and its 85,000 jobs only to be reversed 9-0 by the Supreme Court because of the flawed indictment and the absence of criminal intent. "

http://observer.com/2014/06/all-the...a-and-prosecutorial-misconduct/#ixzz34XIzkkgH

My experience at the local Law Enforcement/Prosecutorial level is almost exactly the same.
You'd think there is some kind of secret playbook that dirty public servants are following.

Wish I could get a copy...
 
mirrors

http://abcnews.go.com/US/911-dispatcher-tells-rape-victim-quit-crying/story?id=24103774

" Emergency dispatchers have a tough job answering life-altering calls to the most traumatizing events. They provide life-saving instructions to victims over the phone, and calm their nerves. However, one dispatcher in Columbus, Ohio, has “zero sympathy,” claimed one alleged rape victim. "

I wonder how the hospital visit went...
I wonder if she was billed for the use of 911 sevices....
At least the cops showed up and arrested somebody....
 
coincidental

No recording devices will be allowed (We may ask you to leave your cellphone in our vehicle)
No questions will be allowed during the tour, but questions will be addressed later
No interacting with staff and children at the shelter
We will provide photos of the facility after the tour

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/12/c...nd-pony-show-invite-comes-with-tons-of-rules/

Question: "Why would it be bad to have a taped interview with one of these children, which included questions about their motivation and methods of travel?"

Question: "Why would it be bad to have a taped interview with a border control agent at that facility?"

Question: "Do you still think this sudden influx event is not staged?"
 
Mo'

" A chart used in the call shows daily apprehensions of UACs wavering between 200 and 250 per day since June 1.

They hail from a total of 11 countries, according to the document, with the majority coming from Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico, and El Salvador.

The document also details which facilities in the U.S. are housing UACs once they are apprehended.

The Department of Health and Human Services is housing 5,685 UACs at facilities throughout the country. Total occupancy is 6,218. "

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/11/l...ng-with-all-those-illegal-immigrant-children/


What is the exact number of 'UACs' ?

On a side note: Central American countries halted incoming flights from the US to prevent deportations.


Anymore questions?
How about this one: How much came out of our coffers to pay for this?
Better yet: Do those Central American countries intend to pay US back?
 
Fault

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/380193/obama-our-future-rests-success-dream-kids-joel-gehrke

" President Obama reminded Democratic donors that “our future rests” on the success of people brought to the United States illegally as children, who would qualify for citizenship if Congress had passed the DREAM Act.

“About 30 to 40 percent of the kids in this school, by the way, are DREAM kids,” Obama said Wednesday evening. “You wouldn’t know it looking at them, because they are as American as apple pie.* But every single one of these kids, you might not be able to tell the difference, but a whole bunch of them — they’re worried about whether or not they’re going to be able to finance their college education of their immigrant status.* They’re worried about whether, in fact, this country that they love so deeply loves them back and understands that our future rests on their success.* Why wouldn’t we want to give them that certainty that you are part of the fabric of this nation, we’re counting on you, and we’re going to make sure you succeed?* Why wouldn’t we want to do that?” "

So: Good luck finding the documents that prove he was involved.

Oh wait: PROBABLE CAUSE. Mybad.
So he couldn't get the BS law to pass so he just did it anyway.
Fast&Furious:The Revenge

1. Most immigrants pay in state tuition rates.
2. The average American who goes to college has to pay for it until they are 40.
3. The sucess of America depends on adherence to the Constitution and Laws of the land. Also with American Citizens.

...and he hasn't been impeached yet because why?

SO: Impeach him, fire anyone who he has appointed during his tenure, and roll back every law he has passed.

Not like it would be hard to do, the system of how is in the Constitution.
Treason is Treason. Also, a note, we do not have High Treason in the US, just regular treason, so he wouldn't be put to death, just jail or banishment.

So, there's that.
 
environmentalcases.

1st, PDF::
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/image/president27sclimateactionplan.pdf

2nd, Ideology::
http://www.alternative-energy-news.info/technology/politics/

Solving the energy crisis is going to take a lot of social action combined with government support. Rising energy costs are finally starting to force global leaders to research alternatives and provide the funding to make changes. Issues like global warming are becoming mainstream reality and causing worldwide concerns about pollution and consumption.

Hopefully our civilization will agree to put in the effort needed to save our planet. The articles on this page discuss the politics of renewable energy and change.


Oct. 21, 2011::

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...o-leave-iraq/2011/10/21/gIQAUyJi3L_story.html

In a Friday morning video conference, Obama and Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki agreed to a complete U.S. military departure that will fulfill a promise important to Obama’s reelection effort. The decision drew sharp criticism from his Republican rivals, as well as expressions of relieved support from those who believe it is time for the United States to conclude a war*Obama once called “dumb.”

For months, U.S. and Iraqi officials had been negotiating the terms of an accord that would have kept several thousand U.S. troops in Iraq for special operations and training beyond the year-end deadline set by the George W. Bush administration.

But Obama and Maliki, who have never developed much personal chemistry, failed to reach agreement on the legal status of U.S. troops who would stay in Iraq beyond Dec. 31. As a result, only a contingent of fewer than 200 Marines assigned to help protect the large U.S. Embassy compound in Baghdad will remain, along with a small number of other personnel to provide training related to new military sales and other tasks.

“The rest of our troops in Iraq will come home,” Obama said Friday at the White House, adding that they will “be home for the holidays.”

“After nearly nine years, America’s war in Iraq will be over,” he said.

...and then
May 2012:
http://money.cnn.com/2012/05/04/news/economy/fracking_rules/

"This proposed rule will strengthen the requirements for hydraulic fracturing performed on federal and Indian lands in order to build public confidence and protect the health of American communities, while ensuring continued access to the important resources that make up our energy economy," the Interior Department said in a statement.

The move is part of a broader administration effort to increase rules for the controversial practice. Earlier this month, the Environmental Protection Agency*tightened air pollution requirements*for new oil and gas wells.

...and then:
Now::
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101752227

Sectarian violence in Iraq sent the price of oil skyrocketing on Thursday, propelling both Brent and West Texas Intermediate up more than two percent to their highest levels of the year amid growing concerns about a threat to global supply.

After a delayed reaction to turmoil raging in the country, oil prices soared as open warfare between rebel forces—threatening a reconquest of Iraq barely a few years after U.S. forces departed—and the government spilled on to the world stage.*Iraq is a member of OPEC,*second only to Saudi Arabia as one of the world's largest producers of crude.

...and then add interesting coincidental information:
...and also sneaky presidential plane trips:

http://www.vocativ.com/usa/us-politics/exclusive-whats-eating-james-okeefe/

The plans were hatched months ago, after O’Keefe learned a surprising fact: Matt Damon’s 2012 film*Promised Land, which portrays the fracking industry in a negative light,*was partially funded by Image Nation Abu Dhabi, a subsidiary of the United Arab Emirates state media company. Conservatives—namely the Heritage Foundation—smelled a broader conspiracy. The Arab Emirates is a member of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), and so, the logic went, given the threat American energy independence posed to their bottom line, the Emirates-based company must have a financial interest in keeping fracking unpopular in the United States.

hmm....
...oil you say?
 
fail'd, source'd

The GM debaucle:: Who gets credit??::
http://www.cleveland.com/opinion/index.ssf/2012/09/george_w_bush_deserves_credit.html

Who knew that cars could be such a political football? Although the Obama administration is taking credit for saving GM and Chrysler, if it wasn't for the work of President George W. Bush, there wouldn't be much of an industry to squabble over.

Turn back the clock to 2008. As co-chairman of the auto caucus in the U.S. Senate, I advocated for government assistance to save this economically-critical industry from bankruptcy.

Together with my auto caucus co-chairman, Michigan's Democratic Sen. Carl Levin, I was front-and-center during the debate on the auto bailout and joined with other auto-state colleagues to help GM and Chrysler avoid liquidation and benefit from a structured managed bankruptcy.

Why the debate on who gets credit::?
http://www.cato.org/publications/congressional-testimony/lasting-implications-general-motors-bailout

2008:: What really happened::
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1208/16740.html

President George W. Bush stepped in Friday to keep America's auto industry afloat, announcing a $17.4 billion bailout for GM and Chrysler, with the terms of the loans requiring that the firms radically restructure and show they can become profitable soon.

"If we were to allow the free market to take its course now, it would almost certainly lead to disorderly bankruptcy," Bush said at the White House, in remarks carried live by the national broadcast networks. "In the midst of a financial crisis and a recession, allowing the U.S. auto industry to collapse is not a responsible course of action. The question is how we can best give it a chance to succeed."

Bush said that "bankruptcy now would lead to a disorderly liquidation of American auto companies."

"My economic advisers believe that such a collapse would deal an unacceptably painful blow to hardworking Americans far beyond the auto industry. It would worsen a weak job market and exacerbate the financial crisis," he said. "It could send our suffering economy into a deeper and longer recession."

The money will come from the Wall Street bailout passed by Congress, a reversal for the White House. President-elect Barack Obama and Democrats had long advocated that course, and Bush had resisted it.

Of the total, $13.4 billion will be paid out in December and January, administration officials told reporters in a briefing. The last $4 billion is contingent on release of the second installment of the Wall Street bailout funds by Congress.

So The Congress and The New Pres allowed the outgoing Pres to sign it. Hmm...
Just like the minimum wage thing...
Hmmm....

" We swear it's his fault. See? He signed it. *points* "

also:
http://www.bankrate.com/finance/auto/automakers-receive-17-billion-in-bush-bailout-1.aspx

So why would anyone do that? Seems shady.
Why would "It happened before I got here." be an acceptable thing?

2012::
http://www.bankruptingamerica.org/fact-sheet/the-auto-bailout-the-facts/
http://www.forbes.com/sites/louiswoodhill/2012/08/15/general-motors-is-headed-for-bankruptcy-again/

GM Chapter 11 Wiki Basics::
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_Chapter_11_reorganization

2013::
http://qz.com/155755/bailing-out-ge...ment-11-billion-and-it-was-worth-every-penny/
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-...-as-u-s-sells-last-of-government-motors-.html


2014::
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/30/us-autos-gm-treasury-idUSBREA3T0MR20140430
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/30/gm-bailout-cost_n_5240260.html

...and then:
http://www.dbusiness.com/DBusiness/...f-Taxpayers-Hadnt-Bailed-Out-GM-and-Chrysler/

What If??

Apologists for the bailout assert that were it not for the federal government’s emergency intervention, America would have lost one of its premier industries, along with a critical mass of skilled labor, physical plants, technology, and suppliers. Michigan, by default — with 20 percent of its $340 billion economy tied directly and indirectly to automotive-related manufacturing, along with sales and service activities — would have experienced a $60 billion to $70 billion annual economic hit for several years.

Critics of the bailout, on the other hand, point to Ford Motor Co. — which reported a record $20.3 billion in profits for 2011 — as proof positive why direct government intervention was not needed as a turnaround agent. After all, Ford rejected taxpayer funding and, rather than going bankrupt, adapted swiftly and durably to reality, thereby overcoming an existential economic threat.

Undoubtedly, elements of truth support both views, but reality is what it is. Though the economic impact of alternative courses of action in GM’s situation are speculative, the “What if?” question regarding the taxpayer bailout is valuable, and deserves the most objective response.

Whether analyzing the actual Washington-structured bankruptcy or the speculative, but unused, Chapter 11 court-sequenced bank-ruptcy-protection route, the purely economic impact of GM’s bankruptcy hinged largely on issues related to unprecedented illiquidity affecting U.S. financial markets at the time.

The government-engineered bail-out portends another looming crisis: the Obama administration’s aggressive curb on auto tailpipe emissions. By 2025, cars and light trucks must meet an average 54.5 miles per gallon, which represents a 40 percent reduction in fuel consumption compared with today’s vehicle lineup.

The new Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) standards could severely crimp the domestic industry’s fortunes, given consumers would be reluctant to pay as much as $6,000 more for a car or light truck. Arguably, the nation needs a comprehensive energy strategy rather than pigeonholing the domestic auto industry — a fact that has eluded Washington for decades.

The similarities between the recent bankruptcy proceedings and the lead-up to the 2025 fuel economy regulations are telling. Another crisis is possible, given the right set of circumstances. Indeed, even a mere four years later, it is difficult to fully comprehend the sense of panic and the degree of market disorientation that existed during 2008 and 2009.

GM recall list as of 4/2014
http://blogs.wsj.com/corporate-intelligence/2014/04/01/gms-recall-is-your-car-on-the-list/

Everything that is wrong with this:
http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/06/05/texas-woman-blamed-for-fiances-death-learns-gm-defect-caused/

New recall:
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101754240
 
:(

Question::
"What's the point of knowing someone did something wrong if that individual will not be held culpable, or shown that there are consequences to culpability?"

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/culpable

Good luck actually getting the documents.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2...released-foia-indefinitely-delaying-jws-suit/

http://news.yahoo.com/us-pushing-local-cops-stay-174613067.html;_ylt=AwrBJR4e65lTwmEAb7zQtDMD
http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_t...ithholding_info_on_clandestine_cellphone.html

http://www.nationallawjournal.com/l...lding-DeLay-Documents?slreturn=20140513162029

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/...court-rules-governments-arguments-are-clearly

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/2...ng-factual-record-withholding-documents.shtml

http://jurist.org/paperchase/2013/0...rade-representative-to-withhold-documents.php

JURIST said:
The*US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit*[official website]*ruled[opinion, PDF] Friday that the*US Trade Representative*(USTR) [official website] can legally withhold classified documents regarding free trade negotiations under the*Freedom of Information Act*(FOIA) [text]. US District Court Judge Richard Roberts*ruled*[opinion, PDF] last year that the document should be released to the*Center for International Environmental Law(CIEL) [official website], finding that there was no reason to justify withholding it. The appeals court, however, reversed the order and gave deference to the USTR's judgment after determining that forcing disclosure of the classified position paper "could limit the flexibility of U.S. negotiators" in the future.


http://waysandmeans.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=384506
Today, Ways and Means Committee Chairman Dave Camp (R-MI) issued the following statement regarding the Internal Revenue Service informing the Committee that they have lost Lois Lerner emails from a period of January 2009 – April 2011.* Due to a supposed computer crash, the agency only has Lerner emails to and from other IRS employees during this time frame.* The IRS claims it cannot produce emails written only to or from Lerner and outside agencies or groups, such as the White House, Treasury, Department of Justice, FEC, or Democrat offices.*

yup.
 
...oil you say?

Police said they believe the saboteurs got into the substation sometime between 4 p.m. Tuesday, when maintenance workers locked it and left, and 8 a.m. Wednesday, when workers returned to monitor the plant.

Had there been a catastrophic explosion, as many as 30,000 customers could have lost power, Jimenez said.

The Valencia Generating Station is a small "peaking" facility, used only during the hottest hours of summer or the coldest hours of winter, when electricity demand spikes. The adjacent substation, however, is important for balancing the regional power supply.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...les-station-puts-focus-threats-grid/10408053/

The turbines run primarily on natural gas, supplied to the site via a pipeline. However, three of the turbines can run on diesel fuel in an emergency if natural-gas service is disrupted, and the diesel fuel is stored in two 50,000-gallon tanks, one of which was damaged by the device.


If it would have worked, the timing would have been awful coincidental.
 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-escape-attempt-didnt-single-human-time.html

This takes a week to come out? This isn't primary information?

Bergdahl, whose bearded appearance and apparent sympathy for his son’s captors have earned him criticism from some quarters, allegedly began stalking the twins in June 2011 – two years after his son Bowe was captured by the Taliban, the police records show.

Blond Allie, who was then aged 28, told police that her sister Lacey saw the 51-year-old in their home town of Hailey, Idaho, when he asked her ‘if something was missing’ from her yard.

She ignored him and walked away – but Allie later noticed that a small gnome was indeed missing from the garden.

Around seven to 10 days later, Bergdahl returned the gnome while ‘laughing at them', the sisters told police.

That sure does sound familiar, you know, someone trying to make someone seem crazy so that their own crazy is not in question. Almost like he was trained in how to do it, from like a crazy person manual.

...and then this, separately::

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-escape-attempt-didnt-single-human-time.html

Taliban POW Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl was kept locked in a metal box in solitary confinement for two straight years, senior defense officials with knowledge of his ongoing treatment said on Friday.

The controversial soldier did not see another human being for that entire time - only talking to his captors through the walls of the six-foot-by-six-foot metal box he was kept in.

Indeed, Bergdahl was only able to stand up and stretch his arms in the box and when he was taken out he was covered in a hood.

Officials with knowledge of his 'reintegration process' told*Fox News*that Bergdahl's solitary captivity started in 2012 - after a failed escape attempt.

"See! My critics rush to judgement!"

instead of::

"Someone just plucked some shit from air after the fact to make themselves look better."

It's convenient that the only thing said is the only thing that could have been said to generate some late sympathy. Well, short of: "His re-integration into American life is going rough."

Oh wait.
 
Curious, George.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/clooney-targets-muslim-government-in-sudan/

Clooney said:
“The U.S. government must give the Treasury Department the resources it needs to follow the money enabling mass atrocities, and enforce sanctions against complicit actors,” he says.

“Short of military intervention, which is off the table, going after the stolen wealth of the regime’s elite will grab their attention like no other action,” he says in the commentary co-authored by John Prendergast.


Curious, George, how that suggestion would work on a lot of things, here and abroad.
A+
 
Hope faulter'd

So I found this 1st. I didn't know what to make of it. It's almost perfect other than: "Why are they waiting fornour approval or to work together"

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/06/13/us-iraq-security-iran-idUSKBN0EO0QH20140613

Shi'te Muslim Iran is so alarmed by Sunni insurgent gains in Iraq that it may be willing to cooperate with Washington in helping Baghdad fight back, a senior Iranian official told Reuters.

The idea is being discussed internally among the Islamic Republic's leadership, the senior Iranian official told Reuters, speaking on condition of anonymity. The official had no word on whether the idea had been raised with any other party.

Officials say Iran will send its neighbor advisers and weaponry, although probably not troops, to help its ally Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki check what Tehran sees as a profound threat to regional stability, officials and analysts say.


Islamist militants have captured swathes of territory including the country's second biggest city Mosul.

Tehran is open to the possibility of working with the United States to support Baghdad, the senior official said.

"We can work with Americans to end the insurgency in the Middle East," the official said, referring to events in Iraq.

"We are very influential in Iraq, Syria and many other countries."

For many years, Iran has been aggrieved by what it sees as U.S. efforts to marginalize it. Tehran wants to be recognized as a significant player in regional security.

Wait... weapons you say?
So minus the waiting and the weapons:
That would be awesome if their intention were positive. And they could have been when taken at face value, but then*I found this::

http://www.wnd.com/2014/05/al-qaida-link-with-iran-confirmed/

In spite of its growing split with al-Qaida central in Pakistan led by Ayman al-Zawahiri, the more brutal Islamic state in Iraq and al-Sham, or ISIS, has agreed not to attack al-Qaida interests in Iran, according to ISIS spokesman Abu Muhammad al-Adnani.

The decision by ISIS, known for the savagery of its attacks, is to insure preservation of al-Qaida’s supply network inside Iran, Adnani said.

He pointed to a continuing relationship between Sunni al-Qaida and Shiite Iran.

“The ISIS has kept abiding by the advices and directives of the sheiks and figures of jihad,” Adnani said in a translated statement obtained by the Long War Journal. “This is why the ISIS has not attacked the Rawafid in Iran since its establishment.”

“Rawafid,” or rejectionists, is a term Sunni radicals use to describe Shiite Muslims.

“It has left the Rawafid safe in Iran, held back the outrage of its soldiers, despite its ability, then, to turn Iran into bloodbaths,” Adnani said. “It has kept its anger all these years and endured accusations of collaboration with its worst enemy, Iran, for refraining from targeting it, leaving the Rawafid there to live in safety, acting upon the orders of al-Qaida to safeguard its interests and supply lines in Iran.”

Adnani’s statement is a further confirmation of a relationship between al-Qaida and Iran that many analysts didn’t believe existed.

“Yes, ISIS has held back the outrage of its soldiers and its own anger for years to maintain the unity of the mujahideen in opinion and action,” Adnani said. “Let history record that Iran owes al-Qaida invaluably.”

The ISIS statement said that its policy of not attacking Shiite Muslims and Iranian interests extends “outside Iraq, in Iran and elsewhere.”

Oh well.
 
Mo' / answers

" A chart used in the call shows daily apprehensions of UACs wavering between 200 and 250 per day since June 1.

They hail from a total of 11 countries, according to the document, with the majority coming from Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico, and El Salvador.

The document also details which facilities in the U.S. are housing UACs once they are apprehended.

The Department of Health and Human Services is housing 5,685 UACs at facilities throughout the country. Total occupancy is 6,218. "

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/11/l...ng-with-all-those-illegal-immigrant-children/

What is the exact number of 'UACs' ?

On a side note: Central American countries halted incoming flights from the US to prevent deportations.

Anymore questions?
How about this one: How much came out of our coffers to pay for this?
Better yet: Do those Central American countries intend to pay US back?


http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...Guts-to-Impeach-Tyrant-Obama-over-Lawlessness

Palin said:
"ANYONE associated with support for Obama’s deceptive ploys that would stoop to using and abusing innocent children must be voted out of office," she thunderously wrote. "ANYONE who has shined the boot that Obama’s put on the neck of our economy and security must be held accountable by those with the legal power to do so – Congress."*

Amen.

...also:::
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...th-Criminal-Charges-for-Speaking-to-Reporters

The*Associated Press (AP)*obtained an email from*Eligio "Lee" Pena, an assistant patrol agent, that ordered more than 3,000 agents to not speak to reporters about the "humanitarian crisis." The email allegedly said that reporters are likely to press for details and "may try to disguise themselves" in the process."*

Pena's email went on to warn agents that they could be disciplined or even charged with a crime if they speak to media, according to the*AP.*
...
This is not the first time Border Patrol agents have been ordered to remain silent on an issue. In May, Immigration Customs and Enforcement (ICE)*ordered agents not to speak*to reporters regarding the 36,000 convicted criminal illegal immigrants that were*released onto U.S. soil.

"We were given specific instructions not to comment on that report," said Greg Palmore, a Texas-based ICE spokesman, during a phone interview with Breitbart Texas. He was referring to the *report*by the Center for Immigration Studies*that outlined the criminals' release.*

They----^ also say there are 47000 UACs since Oct 2013.
 
Planned'd

Oct 2013-Present
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...th-Criminal-Charges-for-Speaking-to-Reporters

The silence comes in the face of the apprehension of*47,000 foreign children traveling alone to the U.S. since October.

2014 in reference to 2013
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/03/26/fox-news-attacks-obama-for-dream-act-he-didnt-e/198629

The DACA is not the Dream Act, the difference explained-----^

2010/2011
Dream Act Failed, DACA passed by executive action instead.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/18/dream-act-vote-senate_n_798631.html

Given the incoming Congressional leadership's harsh views on immigration, the vote was likely the last chance to pass the bill for at least two years.

2013/2014
http://www.immigrationpolicy.org/issues/DREAM-Act
As Congress continues to debate immigration reform, August 15th marks the one-year anniversary of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program. While not granting a path to legalization and citizenship, DACA provides an opportunity for a segment of the undocumented immigrant population to remain in the country without fear of deportation, allows them to apply for work permits, and increases their opportunities for economic and social incorporation. This research summary presents preliminary findings on the impact that DACA has had on some of the young people who have received it.

August you say?

Taking that date and mostly ignoring the doomsday scenario at the end of the next link::
2014 in reference to August 2013
http://www.infowars.com/proof-obama-premeditated-immigration-crisis/

August you say....?

Planned. Sourced. Done on purpose, methinks yes.

The DREAM Act fails, DACA is forcefully instituted, backroom plot is hatched::
Backroom plot requires babysitting supplies::
FEMA prepped like they knew it was coming. Again.

...and if you read through the various links, you'll see the potential for these imported kids to start voting in the next election.
 
...and then what happened.

SO:: To start with, and also bonus reading::
This is what some(1)s tried to do in 2011, while BOs deportation skills still appeared realistic:
They tried to fix the border failings before and it was trashed as partisan politics, with the opposition saying this were already taken care of.

ASIN:: "Relax with this fix the border stuff, it's unneccessary, yo."
http://www.murthy.com/2011/04/15/gop-border-enforcement-bill-introduced/

In other words, the measure would force the federal government to "add more fencing, sensors, agents and even drones to stop every illegal entry into the United States." (See*GOP Drafts Legislative Assault on Illegal Immigration, by Brian Bennett,*Los Angeles Times, 30.Mar.2011.) Critics of the measure say that sealing the border is an unrealistic goal, more designed to win political points than to actually solve our immigration problems. One commentator told the*Los Angeles Times*that demands to seal the border before tackling comprehensive immigration reform "is a recipe for policy paralysis." In any case, the Obama administration has already done vastly more than the preceding one to curb illegal border crossings; even this enormous infusion of resources has failed to stanch the flow completely.

That may be the idea. In the unlikely event that a CIR bill made some headway in the coming months, it would count as a victory for President Obama and his party, and help the party to attract more of the growing Latino electorate - the one that helped put Obama in the White House.

...votes you say?
...and then:
http://fusion.net/justice/story/honduran-president-kids-us-misinformation-774719

President Obama*has called*the influx of children an “urgent humanitarian situation” and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has been tasked with coordinating federal efforts to house and care for minors in federal custody.

Still, the administration has stressed that children who enter the country illegally will be subject to immigration law and, potentially, deportation.

(...FEMA you say...?) (see previous post)
Which is great... Except for this:::

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...ve-to-enforce-laws-you-disagree-with-n1800255

It is highly unusual for the United States attorney general to advise his state counterparts on how and when to refuse to defend state laws. But Mr. Holder said when laws touch on core constitutional issues like equal protection, an attorney general should apply the highest level of scrutiny before reaching a decision on whether to defend it. He said the decision should never be political or based on policy objections.

“Engaging in that process and making that determination is something that’s appropriate for an attorney general to do,” Mr. Holder said.

...and also this::

http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/13/immigration-enforcement-isnt-smart-obama-says/

Enforcing immigration law “isn’t smart,” President Barack Obama told law enforcement officials Tuesday, just one day after the public learned he had released 36,007 illegal-immigrant murderers, rapists, thieves and other criminals into the nation’s communities.

Cops should be going after major criminals, not the many illegal immigrants that are quietly living in their districts, said Obama, who has twice sworn to uphold the nation’s laws.

“You’ve got to spend time dealing with somebody who is not causing any other trouble other than the fact that they were trying to make a living for their families,” Obama said.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...y-warns-agents-not-detain-illegal-i/?page=all

http://blogs.rollcall.com/218/immigration-gop-push-enforce-law-white-house-democrats-gop/

http://downtrend.com/jrc410/obama-a...er-enforcement-officials-to-not-enforce-laws/

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...s-sue-obama-admin-for-right-to-do-their-jobs/

Since taking office, President Obama has taken drastic measures to loosen the nation’s immigration laws. In addition to the president’s new*executive order*that protects younger illegal aliens from deportation, the Obama administration has*shut down numerous Border Patrol stations,*ended a crucial ICE program*that allowed local law enforcement agencies to enforce federal immigration law and actually instructed Border Patrol agents not to make arrests.

So:: Technically he isn't lying... Technically.
 
Last edited:
Missing Link'd

The strategy of forcing political change through orchestrated crisis. The "Cloward-Piven Strategy" seeks to hasten the fall of capitalism by overloading the government bureaucracy with a flood of impossible demands, thus pushing society into crisis and economic collapse.


I had never heard about this until today. Consequence of working backasswards and not being alive in the 60s.
Even if you don't believe that---^
...my point is still valid. Seems everyone else is figuring it out now too, based on the newslinks.
Wonder why we haven't been warned about this FOR YEARS AHEAD OF TIME.

Almost like somebody planned it:: but, regardless::
I'm very glad I found this::
Saw something, goo gle ' d it and started reading.

James Simpson
9/28/2008


Apparently no one was listening.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/09/barack_obama_and_the_strategy.html

Yet, no one to my knowledge has yet connected*all*the dots between Barack Obama and the Radical Left. When seen together, the influences on Obama's life comprise a who's who of the radical leftist movement, and it becomes painfully apparent that not only is Obama a willing participant in that movement, he has spent most of his adult life deeply immersed in it.


But even this doesn't fully describe*the extreme nature of this candidate. He can be tied directly to a malevolent overarching strategy that has motivated many, if not all, of the most destructive radical leftist organizations in the United States since the 1960s.

Told you so.
Also, told you so::

One of two things must be true. Either the Democrats are unfathomable idiots, who ignorantly pursue ever more destructive policies despite decades of contrary evidence, or they understand the consequences of their actions and relentlessly carry on anyway because they somehow benefit.

Couldn't have been written better ---^ :)
(I mean the article as a whole)

So in the entirety of this thread, one piece is no longer missing.
This had to be written down somewhere, this orchestrated intent.
(sans code)
By that I mean the systematic disassembly of the USA and the Constitution.

There had to be a top of a pyramid, and therefore, a weak spot.

If there wasn't or isn't, then all it could be is anarchists working together when their paths crossed, and therefore co-operation moreso than 'conspiracy' .

So, conspiracy has a name or coincidentally follows the same path. Now you know the Why, How, Where, and Who.

The when is: "They already did."

Treasonous Nazi Facist 'Cloward-Piven Worshipping' Fundamentalists, whether they be Dems or Reps or whatevers, and they hate everything about America except for Personal Political Power.
 
Doublespeak

SO: to start with, some climate change global warmig blah blah blah...
But it holds relevance to the rest of it.

http://news.yahoo.com/former-astronauts-scientists-warn-nasa-global-warming-212500690.html
A group of former NASA employees, including astronauts such as Walt Cunningham and Harrison Schmitt, former Apollo flight director and director of the Johnson Spaceflight Center Chris Kraft, and others*signed an open letter*to NASA administrator Charles Bolden asking NASA stop making public statements that man-caused carbon dioxide is causing catastrophic climate change. The letter refers to "hundreds of well-known climate scientists and tens of thousands of other scientists" who have expressed disbelief in this theory. The signatories expressed concern that NASA reputation as a science oriented agency is at risk if this practice continues.

Administrations filter data---v (which works both ways). The guy is a Democratic activist by the way.
http://www.ucsusa.org/scientific_integrity/abuses_of_science/james-hansen.html

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/GlobalWarming/story?id=3229696&page=1
Guy at NASA said:
To assume that it is a problem is to assume that the state of Earth's climate today is the optimal climate, the best climate that we could have or ever have had and that we need to take steps to make sure that it doesn't change," Griffin said. "I guess I would ask which human beings — where and when — are to be accorded the privilege of deciding that this particular climate that we have right here today, right now is the best climate for all other human beings. I think that's a rather arrogant position for people to take."

So after all of that---^ NASA's official statement is that they have no official statement, but other people do.
Check out the Climate Change part of the NASA.gov website, all it is is links and references to other people who don't work at NASA.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/15/us/obama-mocks-lawmakers-who-deny-climate-change.html
He saved his most scathing words for lawmakers who say they are not qualified to judge the issue because they are not scientists. These people, the president said, recognize the truth but will not utter it for fear of being “run out of town by a radical fringe that thinks climate science is a liberal plot.”

“I’m not a scientist either,” Mr. Obama told this young audience, “but we’ve got some good ones at NASA. I do know the overwhelming majority of scientists who work on climate change, including some who once disputed the data, have put the debate to rest.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-...s-to-help-take-on-climate-change-deniers.html
Obama said rising temperatures and sea levels and intensifying storm patterns define “one of the most significant long-term challenges that our country and our planet face.”

He also used his speech at Angel Stadium of Anaheim to announce a new program in which states, communities and Native American tribes hit by natural disasters can seek money for projects to combat or prepare for climate change-related challenges.
...
“The question is not whether we need to act” on climate change, Obama said. “The overwhelming judgment of science, accumulated and measured and reviewed over decades, has put that question to rest. The question is whether we have the will to act before it’s too late.”

The speech and creation of the fund follow Obama’s announcement earlier this month of plans to cut power-plant emissions, the nation’s largest source of carbon dioxide, by 30 percent by 2030 from 2005 levels.

“When President Kennedy set us on a course for the moon, there were a number of people who made a serious case that it wouldn’t be worth it,” Obama said. “But nobody ignored the science. I don’t remember anyone saying the moon wasn’t there, or that it was made of cheese.”

Today’s Congress, “is full of folks who stubbornly and automatically reject the scientific evidence,” he said. “They will tell you it is a hoax, or a fad.”
...
Obama also had harsh words for those who “duck the question” of climate change. He said they say, “Hey, look, I’m not a scientist.”

Said Obama: “I’ll translate that for you. What that really means is, ‘I know that man-made climate change really is happening, but if I admit it, I’ll be run out of town by a radical fringe that thinks climate science is a liberal plot.”

Still think he's talking about temperature and atmosphere and weather and ocean water?
Look up 'climate' and then look up 'change'
"I'm so $$ I can insult them and pass my agenda AND use words two ways at once."
Want to guess how many colleges teach Cloward-Piven as practical political theory?
Look-up 'Cloward Piven Syllabus'

Next Up: (take note of the climate change debate line)---v
http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/06/13/clinton-matt-drudge-karl-rove-planting-false-information/
Clinton responded: “They are trying constantly to, you know, raise false canards, you know, plant, you know, false information, and that’s what they do.”

"Yeah, Karl Rove tried that with my health and got totally, you know, shot down. I am so used to these people. They’re like a bunch of, you know, gamers,” said Clinton.
Clinton added that she believes Rove and Drudge pose such questions simply to avoid a “real debate” of important issues affecting the American people, saying it’s business-as-usual for conservatives to attack her on matters that are “totally off subject.”

“They don’t want to have a real debate about what the tax policy of this country should be. They don’t want to have a real debate about how we begin growing the economy again and putting more people to work. They don’t want to have a real debate about climate change and clean energy. They want people to get diverted and totally off subject, and that is their modus operandi.”

She continued her criticism: “But I have to say, Terry, that if that’s the best they have to offer, let them do it because that is not the debate that I think the American people want to have. And, you know, there’s a difference between fair game and playing games. And it is, unfortunately, too common in today’s political environment that people want to play games that divert attention from the real issues that affect our country and its future.”

Wait... what?-----v

http://guardianlv.com/2014/05/republicans-view-comments-on-hilary-clintons-health-as-reasonable/
This remark stems from Democrats insisting that the comments made against Clinton last week by political consultant Karl Rove were pathetic and a desperate attempt to sway any potential voters and get back on top. The remarks made by Rove essentially stated his opinion that he did not feel as though Clinton was physically or mentally fit to lead the nation due to both her age and the health scare she suffered at the end of 2012.

Republicans, however, view these comments on Hilary Clinton’s health as perfectly reasonable. Reince Priebus, chairman of the Republican Nation Committee, has voiced his opinion that these questions and concerns as something that Clinton needs to get used to if she plans to make a serious play for the White House in two years time.* Priebus feels that as much as Democrats would like to write off Clinton’s 2012 health scare as part of her past, the fact that the former Secretary of State had a blood clot in her brain that initially prevented her testimony regarding the Benghazi terror attack of the same year, is going to present an issue. Republicans insist that an event that serious is not something that can be overlooked, especially when it happens to the person whose goal is to become leader of the country. What if Clinton suffered a similar accident while in the Oval Office? Republicans are asking Democrats to take this possibility under serious consideration, instead of brushing off the comments as petty rivalry talk.

The GOP is also shutting down the suggestion that the health attacks are in any way personally directed towards Clinton herself, as has been hinted at by Democrats. Former Vice President Dick Cheney, who faced his own fair share of health criticism regarding his heart condition, also passed commentary on the matter. He stated that the questions should and will come up for anyone who potentially plans to rule the White House, regardless of what end of the political spectrum they are on, and regardless of who they are married to or the things they have been involved with in their pasts.

http://theweek.com/article/index/22...plant-did-the-former-vp-get-special-treatment
http://leftofthemark.com/quote/ed-schultz-we-ought-to-rip-out-dick-cheneys-heart
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/03/26/libs_to_cheney_take_the_painkiller
RUSH said:
This is an interesting thing you bring up.* Let's look at it, 'cause the short answer to your question is yes, and let's look at Dick Cheney.* Dick Cheney received a heart transplant operation over the weekend, on Saturday.* He waited 20 months.* He got no special favors.* By the way, you ought to see -- on some of the Democrat Party blogs -- some of the abject hate that is aimed at Dick Cheney.* I marvel.* I literally marvel at all the allegations that Obama and the Democrats make against Republicans and conservatives about "hate."* They own and have cornered the market on it.* Some of the stuff -- and it's voluminous; there's a lot of it -- aimed at Dick Cheney is despicable.

It would make you sick to your stomach if you saw it.* But there's also another vein of criticism.* And it's from the people who deny that there will be death panels in*Obamacare.**There are liberals and Democrats who say that Cheney's too old, compared to other people, to have received a heart.* It doesn't matter if he could afford it, doesn't matter if it was paid for. He's too old.* Somebody more deserving should have gotten his heart.* Now, the hate for Cheney is part and parcel of this. But by their own words and by their own actions, the left -- denying that there are death panels -- are now wishing that there were in the case of Dick Cheney.*

There are people (and they're not all fringe people) who are claiming that this is a very selfish act by the Cheney family to take this heart. "He shoulda just died.* He's 71. He's finished working. He's performed his public service. He's written his book. He's not doing anything else. Somebody else should get that heart."* Hello, death panels.* So your question here about treatment?* Well, the treatment may not be forthcoming.* That's the whole point.* You will be forced to sign a contract and forced to buy health insurance.* But if this thing ever gets fully implemented, that's no guarantee you're going to be treated.* That's the whole point.* Because that, all of a sudden, is when costs will matter.* Oh, yes, my friends! That's exactly when cost will matter.*

Then they will start determining whether or not a 71-year-old former vice president should in fact get a heart.*

"How many years does he have left?* What kind of productivity are we gonna get out of him? What contributions to his country can he possibly make?* He's 71!* There are people far more deserving." That will be exactly what happens when Obamacare is fully implemented -- and they will use cost.* They will say, "Look, it doesn't make any sense for us to spend all this money on a pacemaker or a heart transplant or whatever for whoever if they're 70 years old.* It just doesn't."* In fact, grab audio sound bites 12 and 13.* Let's just put this in perspective.* What we have here is from last night on ABC's "World News" weekend. Anchor David Muir spoke with the Chief Health and Medical Editor Dr. Richard Besser about Cheney's heart transplant, and the question was: "A transplant for someone in their sixties and seventies, that can really prolong their life!"

"Well your the ones who keep saying things."--^

James Simpson's Blog:
http://truthandcons.blogspot.com/

More On the Cloward-Piven Thing:
1st link is a Glenn Beck Interview:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2010/01/05/cloward-piven-and-fundamental-transformation-america/
http://www.henrymakow.com/obama-personifies-cloward-pive.html
http://www.teapartyconnect.com/102/the-cloward-piven-strategy-explained/
http://www.familysecuritymatters.or...the-cloward-piven-plan-to-destroy-governments
 
Math Win

http://immigration.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000844
http://www.ojjpac.org/sanctuary.asphttp://immigration.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000844
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...republicans-threaten-action-over-immigration/

So this is weird, maybe, or not:

An average of 25000 to 30000 illegals cross the border into the US per month Since 1969

In 100 months, or 8.3 continuous years, approximately 3 million will have crossed the border.

The Democrats have had the majority in government (for the most part) for Sixty Years.

So: What's weird?::
Questions:
How many votes per state does it take to win the electoral colleges?
How many votes is that, total?
How many votes did it take to win the last election? (oh wait, no one knows)
How many votes did it take to win the election before the last one?

Also, what's 30000 times 12? What's that answer mutiplied by 45?
45(12(30000))) = 16.2 million illegal immigrants since 1969.

35000 crossed the border in April, 2014
50000 crossed the border in May, 2014

There is such a problem with illegals being housed that they are publically being dropped off in other states with no form of restrictions. ASIN: "Set Free"

How do the 'Drop-off' States vote as a majority?

Maybe it's all just coincidental?
 
link'd

TOGO W/Post #467

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/15/w...t-strike-in-iraq-was-years-in-the-making.html
Though the group got its start battling the Americans in Iraq, its success after the occupation ended was largely missed — or played down — by American officials. In the middle of 2012, as the group strengthened and United Nations data showed civilian casualties in Iraq on the rise, Antony J. Blinken, the national security adviser to Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr., wrote that violence in Iraq was “at historic lows.”

That is partly because its prospects initially appeared limited at the end of the American occupation. During the sectarian war that began in 2006, Sunni jihadists antagonized the public with their brutality and attempts to impose Islamic law, and suffered defeats at the hands of tribal fighters who joined the American counterinsurgency campaign, forcing them to retreat from western Iraq to areas around Mosul.

But with the outbreak of civil war across the border in Syria three years ago, the group saw new opportunities for growth. The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria “invaded Syria from Mosul long before it invaded Mosul from Syria,” Mr. Fishman said.

The group gained strength in Syria through a two-pronged approach of launching strategic attacks to seize resources like arms caches, oil wells and granaries, while avoiding protracted battles with government forces that ground down Syria’s other rebels. In Iraq, government resistance crumbled in many areas it seized.
...
As stunning as the move on Mosul was, the group had been solidifying its control of Raqqa, in Syria, for more than a year, and of Falluja, in western Iraq, for the last six months.

In congressional testimony in February, a top army intelligence official, Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn, said the group, “probably will attempt to take territory in Iraq and Syria to exhibit its strength in 2014.”

Now that the spotlight has shifted to Iraq, the decision by the Obama administration not to arm moderate Syrian rebels at the outset is coming under scrutiny by critics who say the hands-off policy allowed the extremists to flourish.

Gets worse:
So Iran is in Iraq now. Yeah.
Turns out the invading ISI is well organized and well funded...
Plus they pulled a bank job.

What's the one thing that would make a bad guy look good?
I honestly can't figure out if this is genuine sectarian violence or the beginning of BO's campaign to win the job of running the UN.

Why----^

Because our military still isn't there.

Unless this is a long term plan, a bad guy slow roll so to speak.

ASIN: "It was wrong to unilaterally attack a country for it's oil, so let's give it back to who we stole it from"
Because that---^ is what stupid people think we did there.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/14/iran-iraq-isis-fight-militants-nouri-maliki
Iran*has sent 2,000 advance troops to*Iraq*in the past 48 hours to help tackle a jihadist insurgency, a senior Iraqi official has told the Guardian.

The confirmation comes as the Iranian president, Hassan Rouhani, said Iran was ready to support Iraq from the mortal threat fast spreading through the country, while the Iraqi prime minister,*Nouri al-Maliki, called on citizens to take up arms in their country's defence.

Addressing the country on Saturday, Maliki said rebels from the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isis) had given "an incentive to the army and to Iraqis to act bravely". His call to arms came after reports surfaced that hundreds of young men were flocking to volunteer centres across Baghdad to join the fight against Isis.

In Iran, Rouhani raised the prospect of Teheran cooperating with its old enemy Washington to defeat the Sunni insurgent group – which is attempting to ignite a sectarian war beyond Iraq's borders.

The Iraqi official said 1,500 basiji forces had crossed the border into the town of Khanaqin, in Diyala province, in central Iraq on Friday, while another 500 had entered the Badra Jassan area in Wasat province overnight. The*Guardian confirmed on Friday*that Major General Qassem Suleimani, the head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards' elite Quds Force, had arrived in Baghdad to oversee the defence of the capital.

There is growing evidence in Baghdad of Shia militias continuing to reorganise, with some heading to the central city of Samarra, 70 miles (110km) north of the capital, todefend two Shia shrines*from Sunni jihadist groups surrounding them.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/15/iraq-crisis-us-iran-republican-talk-obama-isis

In Washington, Senator Lindsey Graham, a leading foreign policy hawk, said the US should “sit down and talk” with Iran over*the crisis*and attacked President Barack Obama for what he said was his “delusional and detached” response.
...
“Why did we deal with Stalin?” Graham asked. “Because he’s not as bad as Hitler. The Iranians can provide some assets to make sure that Baghdad doesn’t fall. We need to co-ordinate with the Iranians and the Turks need to get into the game.

“We should have discussions with Iran to make sure they don’t use this as an opportunity to seize control of parts of Iraq. They’re in this, we need to put a red line with Iran.”

“To ignore Iran and not tell them ‘Don’t take advantaged of this situation’ would be a mistake,” he said.

The senator also blasted the White House, arguing that the president's decision to withdraw troops from Iraq had led to the current crisis.

The last US troops left Iraq in 2011 after the failure of talks between prime ministerNouri al-Maliki*and Obama over a longer-term presence.

Graham said “this stubborn-headed president we have who thinks he knows better than anybody else, who withdrew troops and exposed this country to the inevitable, needs to change his policies quickly”.

He added that Obama was “delusional” and “detached”. “The number of people who could die in this country from getting this wrong is going to be far greater than 4,000 [a reference to the number of US troops killed so far in Iraq, actually 4,424] because they are getting hold of weapons they did not have before,” he said.

SO: 1 of at least 2 things is happening (probably more)::

Either the old guard Republicans have lost their mind, or they are working with BO.
Either of which would explain why impeachment charges have not been filed.
Also note how the third article tries to tie Graham to Boehner, curious.
Also, that's not why we dealt with Stalin.

Maybe the Tea Party is on to something...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top