AmPics Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't stopped by here in a while. For the record, Tali, I would've joined you for doughnuts! My sweet tooth doesn't allow me to pass that stuff up lol. And you're looking lovely today.

I'm bumming it this morning unlike the gorgeous voluptuous ladies around here... Eliza, glitterkitty and her lacey tease, kara and her matching bras/mugs. Loving it!

Just having a late morning coffee on my third day as a college graduate :)
attachment.php

outdoor coffee!! nice!!

I haven't stopped by here in a while. For the record, Tali, I would've joined you for doughnuts! My sweet tooth doesn't allow me to pass that stuff up lol. And you're looking lovely today.

I'm bumming it this morning unlike the gorgeous voluptuous ladies around here... Eliza, glitterkitty and her lacey tease, kara and her matching bras/mugs. Loving it!

attachment.php

Congratulations on your graduation! Have all the donuts you want! Just make sure you get back on the treadmill tomorrow to make up for it! LOL!!

*sigh*

Stopping in to be with some buddies. Thinking of our friend "Inspirinious" this morning, who is about to go under the knife. Hoping that all goes well and smooth and and and and.... *sigh*

Need to distract myself so that I'm not clock watching all day waiting for a message. I guess I should try to work...uugghh

*sigh*

Just popping in here and virtually being with you guys, my lit peeps, brings me a little comfort. :heart:

*sigh*

Stopping in to be with some buddies. Thinking of our friend "Inspirinious" this morning, who is about to go under the knife. Hoping that all goes well and smooth and and and and.... *sigh*

Need to distract myself so that I'm not clock watching all day waiting for a message. I guess I should try to work...uugghh

*sigh*

Just popping in here and virtually being with you guys, my lit peeps, brings me a little comfort. :heart:

buddies are here for you - huggzzzz

good morning kitty, would be nice to see you too!! :D

Then you need to keep up in our thread :p

Congratulations on your graduation! Have all the donuts you want! Just make sure you get back on the treadmill tomorrow to make up for it! LOL!!

Yes congrats OhWhatshername!!!!! You deserve a donut and a day off the treadmill lol give her a break Sean! She's young, not like us :eek:

outdoor coffee!! nice!!
It was beautiful out this morning. Now it's getting a little hot so the next cup is staying indoors. Plus that means I don't have to put pants on lol.

Thanks! Haha I don't have the attention span to run on a treadmill. I get too bored after about thirty seconds.

Yes congrats OhWhatshername!!!!! You deserve a donut and a day off the treadmill lol give her a break Sean! She's young, not like us :eek:
Lol my sweet tooth and aversion to exercise will catch up with me eventually, but I plan on enjoying it while I can :)

Happy Hump Day my sweet sexy coffee lovers

Boss…..Hi & :kiss::kiss::kiss: but :caning: because no naked coffee pics :(
Kara, girl your so sexy, love your morning pics, and lingerie, talking about lingerie, I soooo did a lot of shopping when I was in Belgium. Just trying to get over this jet lag and in the mood to taking pics.

Kitty, you always make me smile and giggle when I see a post of you, you rock girl…..

Sean , your a sexy smart ass and same with Kitty, no matter what you always bring a smile

Talli, sweet sexy one, your so sexy and sweet and caring and love seeing your pics:rose:

Sassy, always great to see you :kiss:

OhWhatshername, congrats on your graduation sexy one.

Stackey, my sweet sexy one, same here, so hope everything goes great, and as you can't wait to hear from him.

Besides loads of new lingerie I also bought chocolate , not that I eat it, me and sweets just don't get along. But I love to share…..

:kiss::rose::heart:

Attachments

• Noon coffee &…….jpg
    Noon coffee &…….jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 286
Happy Hump Day my sweet sexy coffee lovers

Boss…..Hi & :kiss::kiss::kiss: but :caning: because no naked coffee pics :(
Kara, girl your so sexy, love your morning pics, and lingerie, talking about lingerie, I soooo did a lot of shopping when I was in Belgium. Just trying to get over this jet lag and in the mood to taking pics.

Besides loads of new lingerie I also bought chocolate , not that I eat it, me and sweets just don't get along. But I love to share…..

:kiss::rose::heart:

i'm having trouble with my camera, you may need to come help with the pics..

attachment.php

Just got word from "Inspirinious" at 3:15. His surgery went well. Anesthesia is wearing off, so he's feeling his sore neck some. He will be staying the night for observation, then he should be returning home at some point tomorrow. :) *can breathe a little easier now, knowing my bestie is OK" :)

Just got word from "Inspirinious" at 3:15. His surgery went well. Anesthesia is wearing off, so he's feeling his sore neck some. He will be staying the night for observation, then he should be returning home at some point tomorrow. :) *can breathe a little easier now, knowing my bestie is OK" :)

thanks for sharing the good news!!

give him our best - and tell him to take it easy!!

Great news!! So happy to hear this!!!

Rest well my friend and recover quickly! We will miss you while you are gone, but will save a hot cup of coffee for you when you get back!

Last edited:
Good morning beautiful Tali!!!! Nice to see you :)
Hey kitty!! :kiss:

attachment.php
LOL Thank you Oh! Congratulations on your college graduation!! That is fantastic!!
ummmm. humps all around!! ;)
Sup crash?
Strong coffee kind of morning..

attachment.php
Yeah, no kidding, work is nuts, I may have to IV the stuff!

That is wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!! *happy dance* Now the healing can begin! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!

attachment.php

Morning hospital coffee. Actually not bad.

Hey there!!! So glad you're okay Inspirinious!! It's so good to see your face up and about and good job with the moving around already. That's a very good sign!!! HUGS!!! :kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 001morning!.jpg
    001morning!.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 191
Is everyone dragging this morning????

WAKE UP!!!! It's Friday!!!!!

Anyone with big plans for the weekend??? I'm thinking about watching the grass grow while I eat pie!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back