Our Paragraphs

Sexy new pics you guys!!! Love it!! :)

Thanks sweetheart! Glad you're enjoying them!!

I've been fairly absent around here lately, but when I saw this picture I had to comment! you are looking fantastic! love love love your body! you look amazing! :devil:

so jealous of you glitterkitty! you've got a great place to play! make sure you keep his sexy ass in check! LOL!!! ;)

Great to see you around Staci!! You are always welcome to comment!

Fantastic!!

Our personal fav too!! :)

As usual, you two are just fantastic! :D The scruffy rose, the perfect nip-peek-a-boo jammies, the look-but-don’t-touch gym shot, and the blue-tinted foreshadowing of love… So many wonderful things to catch up on here! Hope you two love bugs are having a super sexy weekend. :heart::heart:

The weekend certainly did start off very nice! Hope you're having a great weekend too eLLEXa!

You two look terrific! So sexy, both of you. :kiss::kiss:

Thank you sweet Sam!! That means a lot coming from your terrific looking self! :kiss:

Morning sweet sexy ones, always so much fun to visit here, to read and to look at your (both) yummy pictures, brings for sure a big smile among other things here :D:devil:
Have a great Sunday
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

(and a little gift, me think you both need to write a book …..)

Last edited:
Morning sweet sexy ones, always so much fun to visit here, to read and to look at your (both) yummy pictures, brings for sure a big smile among other things here :D:devil:
Have a great Sunday

Thank you Emmy!!! That book you left for us is beautiful! I love the pic you chose to use! It is from one of our most tender moments!

I don't know about writing a full book, but we may have a new short story coming in the next couple weeks. Stay tuned! :)

:kiss:

Have a great Sunday

That's beautiful Emmy!

Good morning sean and kitty! :rose:

Morning Sean. I was just checking in to see how things are going. Great photos and stories.

Have a great day. :rose:

Morning Sean. I was just checking in to see how things are going. Great photos and stories.

Have a great day. :rose:

Good morning to you too! Thank you! We'll be writing a new short story soon. Just as soon as I get off my lazy butt! Haha!!

I'll pass the :rose: along to Kitty when I come to feed her breakfast in bed. :)

Good morning to you too! Thank you! We'll be writing a new short story soon. Just as soon as I get off my lazy butt! Haha!!

I'll pass the :rose: along to Kitty when I come to feed her breakfast in bed. :)

Feeding her breakfast in bed. I bet she likes that.
attachment.php

Good morning, now afternoon to Emmy, Tali, Inspirinious, and the love if my life Sean :kiss:

Emmy!!! thank you for that wonderful storybook pic, we love it :kiss:

so jealous of you glitterkitty! you've got a great place to play! make sure you keep his sexy ass in check! LOL!!! ;)

Awwww well Mr. Sexy Pants so far has been easy to keep in check and it's fun trying :D

And a good morning from me, too!!! I have an armful of hugs to unload. :D:heart:

Hello. I wanted to introduce myself to the both of you. This is an excellent thread, that I still need to delve into, and I hope it continues for quite some time. I am sure that I will have plenty to say, and I hope that Sean doesn't mind me complimenting Glitter :D

Sometimes you just wish it was someone else's hands and you find yourself daydreaming about his touch :heart: Miss you my love :kiss:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Hello. I wanted to introduce myself to the both of you. This is an excellent thread, that I still need to delve into, and I hope it continues for quite some time. I am sure that I will have plenty to say, and I hope that Sean doesn't mind me complimenting Glitter :D

Hi Joe! We always enjoy new visitors! Feel free to delve in and look at all our offerings. I am more than happy to have you comment. I love seeing all of the comments she gets! Just keep it playful, fun, and above all else...respectful!!

Once again, welcome and enjoy! :)

Sometimes you just wish it was someone else's hands and you find yourself daydreaming about his touch :heart: Miss you my love

attachment.php

Ohhh woooow KItty I know those belong to Sean, but to be honest I would love to hold those beauties to if He is busy :D:devil:
What a lovely sexy picture, mmmmmm

(and glad you both loved my little gift :heart:)

Hi Joe! We always enjoy new visitors! Feel free to delve in and look at all our offerings. I am more than happy to have you comment. I love seeing all of the comments she gets! Just keep it playful, fun, and above all else...respectful!!

Once again, welcome and enjoy! :)

Guys who are not respectful to the women on this site should not be here in the first place. There is no room for that kind of nonsense. I will definitely abide by the rules :)

Thanks for stopping by and the compliment :) we both love the comments and playful banter from the guys and girls here so no worries :D

Ohhh woooow KItty I know those belong to Sean, but to be honest I would love to hold those beauties to if He is busy :D:devil:
What a lovely sexy picture, mmmmmm
:kiss::rose::kiss:

(and glad you both loved my little gift :heart:)
He has a soft spot for you Emmy I'm thinking we could persuade him lol
We love all your gifts to us, they are very special to us, just as you are :heart:

Back