AH Directory-a proposal

Lit Name :JAMESBJOHNSON
Alt's :None
Your Gender : Pronouns have gender I have age, 63.
Orientation : Straight
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Single
Link to Stories on Lit :
Timezone : Eastern
Your SO if on Lit : N/A
Political Affiliation : Fascist
Offline until notice :
Your First Language : English
Cat or Dog Person : Dog
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). Huh?
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) I'll devour your ass if you trifle with me. I do not suffer fools.

Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : I cant imagine anyone wanting to read my scribbles.

Lit Name :Saxon Hart
Alt's : Don't believe in them.
Your Gender :Male
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) :Engaged
Link to Stories on Lit : It's in my sig
Timezone :CST
Your SO if on Lit : none
Political Affiliation :mixed bag....depends on the subject.
Offline until notice : Until I notice what?
Cat or Dog Person : Dogs
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less).Becoming a Texan after being a Coloradoan for my entire life.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) i have no clue what to answer here....

Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first :Eat Your Fucking Cake seems to rate fairly well.

Last edited:
Now that my first submission is pending (after a long inner struggle with writer's block and other issues) I feel I can finally have an author's profile here on Lit. :)

Lit Name : DarkPleasures
Alt's : None yet. lol
Your Gender : Natural female.
Orientation : Pansexual.
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Married to a straight male.
Link to Stories on Lit : My first, and so far only, story: So, a Blow Job
Timezone : CST
Your SO if on Lit : He's not.
Political Affiliation : Lean to the left, but there are some things I am conservative about. Best summary is I'm a gun toting hippie chick who believes in the 2nd Amendment, GLBT rights, and women's rights. (Pro choice and proud.)
Your First (and only!) Language : English
Cat or Dog Person : Like both. Have had both as pets before. I want lots of land and to have common farm animals as pets. (Like a cow grazing in the front yard and a flock of ducks!)
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less): I guess my life is always changing. I'm always learning and growing from my personal experience.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less): I am easygoing for the most part, but I can't stand stupid. :eek: Intelligence goes a long way.

Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : (Again, I have only one submission thus far. Hopefully you'll enjoy it though! Link above and in sig line.)

That's me in a nutshell.

(For my own record, this profile is found on page 14.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lit Name : Noira
Alt's : None.
Your Gender : Female
Orientation : Pansexual.
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Single/bite me.
Occupation : Full time freelance artist. PM me for book cover and digital art commissions.
Link to Stories on Lit : My stuff.
Timezone : CST.
Political Affiliation : Whoever is least likely to fuck everything up; leaning left.
Offline until notice : I come on when I feel like it.
Your First Language : English.
Cat or Dog Person : Dogs like me. I'M a bird person, though.
What transition are undergoing? Just moved to Winnipeg, quit my job to pursue full time freelancing.
What should people know about you before posting with you: Kinky (top) steampunk artist, provides story critique, takes art commissions. Actually did join this site for the literary potential. Isn't counting these words. Has a webcomic and occasionally gets thrown off when realizes the two worlds collide. Is only probably a mad scientist. Lover of good text-based communication. I almost never return to threads in a reasonable time frame so if you're dying to ask a question or carry on a conversation you should probably just PM me, I don't come on here very often.

Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first :

Uhh, Welcome Back to Hell: how to write draft two of a novel is my highest rated piece. The title should tell you what it's about: writing your second draft. Personally, I recommend Joe the Pirate, the story that is ALL the categories at the SAME TIME. Do not read while consuming food.

I actually only have like, one piece of legit erotica, and that one's 100 Light Years from Home. It's pretty good if you happen to want lesbian science fiction romance, but really, you should read Joe the Pirate, it's so dumb and I still love it.

Lit Name : Cinner
Alts : Mary_Aranxia
Orientation : Straight (but curious)
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Attached
Occupation : Multiple activities: I’m a commercial and social entrepreneur, an academic, a planner, an artist, student, writer and musician. I'm trying to become a business in the sense that Jay-Z is a business man...and yes, I was contemplating launching a line of perfume the other day. I enjoy earning money even when I'm asleep, having my fingers in several interesting, creative, novel (for me) and productive pies. I’m doing this for sport at the moment, but I know that it is a symptom of some deeper yearning, and so I’m trying to understand that about myself as well.
Link to Stories on Lit : You may look here for Cinner’s Submissions (That sounds like it should be the title of my next story.) :D
Timezone : EST (i.e. GMT+5)
Your SO if on Lit : AlClarkeJA in RL; Dear Friend to LiteTouch10 here on Lit.
Political Affiliation : I expouse libertarian values; hurt no one in the pursuit of your dreams.
Offline until notice : I’ve seen yet another shift in my activities here on Lit; I’m not sure where this will lead…My latest project is working with someone to advocate for the rights of persons with disabilities…in Norway. I’m beyond excited about this! More anon.
Other languages: I've dabbled (in order of competence achieved) French, Spanish, Swedish (I used to be quite good at this, but the lack of practice has been cruel *sigh*) and Greek.
Cat or Dog Person : My dogs rule for me, but I also have birds, fish and turtles at the moment. I had a snake some years ago, but he died.
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). I'm leaving Literotica again...I don't know what I'm looking for, but I'm just not finding it here.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less)
I'm a nomad. I'm very affable and can be genuinely kind, but I can't tolerate (I know that word is harsh, very unpleasant and will lose me a great deal of support but it's the truth) close friendships for long... I tend to bolt if people try to become close to me, and yet I will confess to being very lonely and genuinely wanting to see the people around me, happy. For some strange reason though I just cannot be a part of their happiness.
Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : I like several of my stories, and would have liked them even if they had been written by someone else; but on the whole, they have not done as well here as I'd have hoped. I'd recommend that you start at the beginning: Scenes Outside the Wilder-Fellini Buildinghttp://www.literotica.com/s/scenes-outside-the-wilder-fellini-building.

Last edited:
Lit Name : D_Lynn
Alt's : Author pseudonym is Dakota Lynn
Orientation : Bi
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Married/Attached
Link to Stories on Lit : http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1286376&page=submissions
Political Affiliation : Lean left at times, right at other times.
Cat or Dog Person : Dog person with horses
What transition are you undergoing? I suppose until every box is unpacked, I'm still in the process of settling in Texas. This may take years at the rate we're going. :rolleyes:
What should people know about you before posting with you: I'm open-minded, kinky, positive and respectful. I like to keep things light and I love to laugh.
Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : I have two contest winners that are fit for general consumption: Differently Visioned and Tribal Unity.

Lit Name : HottieKatie
Alt's : Just Katie ;)
Orientation : Straight (but in my stories I like to try everything)
Link to Stories on Lit : My stories so far
Timezone : CET or CEST in summer (That's UTC+1 or UTC+2 :D)
Your First Language : not English :eek:
Cat or Dog Person : I'm more the cat type :cattail:
What transition are you undergoing? Trying to find my space in the labour market
What should people know about you before posting with you: Anything they want to know, I'd be glad to tell, as long as they ask nicely ;)
Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : I guess that would be my newest story: Nude party; which is my highest voted story so far...

Last edited:
lemming time

Lit Name : xelliebabex
Alt's : I was once known as elliebabe but I messed up the log in for that account and Laurel was kind enough to transfer all my stories to this one
Age : Old enough to know what I am talking about and young enough to still be curious.
Orientation : Straight/bi on a rare occasion
Status Do I admit the mistakes of a young dumb girl or move on…… let’s move on
Link to Stories on Lit : See my signature
Location : not very far south of the tropic of Capricorn. Close enough to the tropics to be there really 
Timezone : GMT +10
Political Affiliation : Liberal: Well I am Australian so am I am guessing this means nada to almost everyone. Should I be in the USA I guess it would come close to republican and should I be in the UK I guess it would be more on side with the Tories. Yeah yea shame on me but it is what it is.
Offline until notice : Invisible cloak all Harry Potter like.
Your First Language : English though Australian English is a hybrid of sorts called Strine.
Cat or Dog Person : Cat though small dogs are okay. Big dogs scare me a little no matter how affectionate I get with them
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less) I am happy where I am really, no vampire or werewolf fantasies.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less). I have tons of friends in r/l who keep me busy, living a normal life, work and social, and I will chat with anyone as long as it's a decent conversation. Not everyone in my rl knows I am submissive though they take advantage of it from time to time. I have not found that brave part of me again as yet that is ready to fully trust a dominant again (rl) though I am dating again which is a big plus. I never seem to have enough time for writing between my work and friends and family which doesn’t sit well with the couple of people who read my stories.
Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : I have so many different types of stories out there now. If you like fantasy, like me, then my Venturer series is probably something I like and hope you would. If you are a romantic at heart and not looking for a stroke fiesta either Taking the Reins or That Hippy Chick both did okay in contests. I guess it depends on what you’re looking for in a story. Everyone had their own kink and that is what makes the world interesting.

OK. I'll play.

• Lit Name : patientlee
  • Alts : Nope
  • Your Gender : I'm a girl.
  • Orientation : not as straight as I used to be
  • Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Married with three kids (cue Jethro Tull)
  • Link to Stories on Lit : Patientlee's dirty little secret
  • Timezone : Eastern
  • Your SO if on Lit : Doopey
  • Political Affiliation : None that I wish to discuss
  • Offline until notice : WTF does that mean?
  • Your First Language : New English
  • Cat or Dog Person : Dogs scare the crap out of me. I have cats, but don't you dare call me a "cat person".
  • What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less): Read my stories. It's all in there.
  • What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less): I don't lie. I'm usually very nice, but I get nasty about once a month. Consider yourself warned. (And I am a little snarky in between, sometimes without the courtesy of an emoticon.)
  • Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : Skater's Waltz

A comment on my story puts you at the top of my reading list! :heart:

Last edited:
  • Lit Name: LWulf
  • Alt's: none (If I had one it would revolve around the same name (Lonewulf, Lonewolf, etc)
  • Your Gender:Male
  • Orientation: Straight
  • Status: (married, attached, single/looking single/go away): Single/go away
  • Link to Stories on Lit: my stories
  • Timezone: GMT -5
  • Your SO if on Lit: (none)
  • Political Affiliation: Centrist (yeah, I'm one of those fence sitters that thumbs their nose at both sides equally.
  • Offline until notice: disabled
  • Your First Language: Brooklynese
  • Secondary language(s): English, smart-ass, Spanish, then a little of many other languages. Note: those are what I speak. Written is usually only with courtesy of google translate.
  • Cat or Dog Person: Dog
  • What transition are you undergoing? (20 words or less): Going through a major change in my life. Relatives are dying left and right, all within the last few years. I'm not trying to wear my heart on my sleeve by stating this, just informing why I might be more terse than usual.
  • What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less). I'm not that much of a curmudgeon, really. Pity is a waste of emotion. I might not like what you say about my work, but I always support your right to say it. I tend to do the "blah-blah-blah" thing too much, but I'm working on it...
  • Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first: I don't have a favorite story of mine that I tout. That said, the most popularly read story of mine is "Looking for Wood"
  • Primary favorite story subject matter: BDSM

Last edited:
Lit Name : John Peterson
Alt's : N/A
Your Gender : Male
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Married
Link to Stories on Lit :http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1845790&page=submissions
Timezone : EST
Your SO if on Lit : N/A
Political Affiliation : Independent
Offline until notice : Never know when I'll be on
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). Always learning and growing...hopefully
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less)Just wrote a paragraph and realized I can't do it in twenty words or less.
Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : I would be happy if they enjoyed any of them really.

Lit Name : Posted to the left ya twit
Alt's : no others on this site
Orientation : magnetic
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : spoken for
Occupation : Passive observer with occasional outbreaks of interest
Link to Stories on Lit : At the bottom of this page ya twit
Your SO if on Lit : yes she is
Political Affiliation : Hardcore fatalist
Offline until notice : stupid question
Cat or Dog Person : Dog/Cat/dog/cat/dog/cat... cant decide
What transition are undergoing? How would I know?
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less)Just post
Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : which chapter you mean?

Last edited:
Lit Name : Blind_Justice
Alt's : what for?
Orientation : straight, I think
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : found my soulmate
Link to Stories on Lit : Down below
Timezone : GMT +1
Your SO if on Lit : huh?
Political Affiliation : Anarchistic royalist.
Offline until notice :
Your First Language : German, but my English seems OK
Cat or Dog Person : Cats
What transition are undergoing? From dabbling hobby writer to dabbling amateur. Author Level up!
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less)Come on, I won't bite. At least not on a first date :)
Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : Leo and the Dragon 1-4

never got around to introducing myself..

Lit Name : Aynmair
Alt's : that would be telling
Your Gender : female
Orientation : straight; if I were male, I'd be gay
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : may as well be married
Link to Stories on Lit : see my sig
Timezone : PST
Your SO if on Lit : where?
Political Affiliation : bleeding heart liberal; so sue me!!
Offline until notice :
Your First Language : not English; can you tell?
Cat or Dog Person : depends on the cat or dog
What transition are undergoing? trying my hand at it instead of wishing I did
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less)in the unlikely event, behave until invited to do otherwise
Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : don't have that many; try them all

Lit Name : Hypoxia
Alt's : none
Your Gender : take a look
Orientation : bi
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : bound
Link to Stories on Lit : linked below
Location : in a mountain hamlet between the state capitols of California and Nevada
Timezone : GMT -8
Your SO if on Lit : n/a
Political Affiliation : Green / rad-lib
Offline until notice : whenever
Your First Language : Anglish; COBOL
Cat or Dog Person : snake
What transition are undergoing? attaining perfection
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) I don't do chat. Substantive interactions, please. Bring a banjo.
Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : THAT'S MY GIRL

I love filling out forms

Lit Name : VenusButterflies, which you can read about here. I chose it for the One Hour Orgasm variation.
Alt's : None anymore
Orientation : Bi
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Hopelessly attached. Interpret that as you wish.
Occupation : Applying my compulsive need for grammatical correctitude to terrible reports in a niche in advertising.
Link to Stories on Lit : See signature.
Timezone : GMT 05 I think
Your SO if on Lit : Ha! Nope.
Political Affiliation : Fascist liberal
Offline until notice : There's a notice?
Cat or Dog Person : Kittehs! And dogs. I also want a goat, they're so effing cute.
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). Return of Saturn.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) Eh. No warnings, no eggshells.

Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : Uh . . . "The Farm" is my latest, just read that. It's not finished yet.

Lit Name : nosliwec
Alt's : None
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Single/not actively looking
Link to Stories on Lit : My Submissions
Timezone : EST
Political Affiliation : Libertarian
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). Working on getting better at writing.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) I am sarcastic. I don't mean to offend. I say things I don't mean mostly to get a reaction.

Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : Only have one so far My Awakening

Lit Name : Sammael Bard [Previously The Soulful Bard]

Alt's : Don't have one as of yet. Even if I did, I'm not telling you.

Your Gender : Definitely Male.

Orientation : Straight, the last time I checked.

Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Attached.

Link to Stories on Lit : Click right here.

Timezone : Anywhere between GMT +1 to GMT +10

Political Affiliation : I shoot politicians.

Your First Language : Make a guess...

Cat or Dog Person : Dog (Jesus, why is this option even here?)

What transition are you undergoing?

On the wonky road to independence, earning my right to live.

What should people know about you before posting with you?

I don't like emotional numpties. If you like to chat about anything non-sexual, feel free to bump me with a PM. I promise to keep the conversation interesting from my side.

You can check out the stories on my Lit submissions page, as I have no particular favourites.

Last edited:
The Devil.

Lit Name : Devil_Anonymous

Alt's : Someone you know.

Your Gender : Male.

Orientation : Straight as my rod ;)

Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Attached with Lillith.

Link to Stories on Lit : None Currently.

Timezone : None that I've authorised.

Political Affiliation : Hehe...

Your First Language : Make a guess...

Cat or Dog Person : Hell-spawns are m'ah favs.

What transition are you undergoing?

Acquiring heaven.

What should people know about you before posting with you?

Remember whom you're fucking with...

N/A

Lit Name : Vanadorn

Alt's : None.

Your Gender : Male.

Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Single then Divorced then Married ;)

Link to Stories on Lit : Didn't set up a link for it here.

Timezone : Eastern US.

Political Affiliation : None of your business

Cat or Dog Person : Dog. Cats make me itch, sneeze, and water.

What transition are you undergoing? One day to the next

What should people know about you before posting with you? You don't know me in RL and I don't know you.

Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : Just look and enjoy. Still new, only 2 series right now.

Lit Name : squirrelzo
Alt's : in sig. Kind of defeats the purpose but oh well
Your Gender : female
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Single, sort of
Link to Stories on Lit : in sig
Timezone : Eastern US.
Political Affiliation : I pay no attention
Cat or Dog Person : used to have two cats named zoe and squirrel. Figure it out
What transition are you undergoing? Im always trying to get out of bed
What should people know about you before posting with you? When writing is stuck I come here and be snotty, bitch or engage. Then regret it later.
Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : I only write one genre. ..

An update to cover the name change.

Lit Name : _Lynn_
Alt's : None that I use on Lit
Your Gender : Still female
Orientation : I missed that class
Link to Stories on Lit : See sig below
Timezone : Eastern
Your SO if on Lit : Not yet
Political Affiliation : None
Offline until notice : Uh huh
Cat or Dog Person : Cat
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). Switching from a laptop to a desktop. Huge, I know.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) That depends on the day.
Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : Maggie's Gift

Lit Name : AZMotherLover

Alt's : None

Link to Stories on Lit : Here they are.

Timezone : Mountain Standard Time

Your SO if on Lit : Not yet. Working on it.

Political Affiliation : Libertarian Socialist

Cat or Dog Person : I prefer beef or pork.

What transition are you undergoing? Life.

What should people know about you before posting with you? I may or may not be serious.

Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : Not Your Typical Panty Sniffing Story

Back