Erotic Fantascenes

Cuddle.

You drift off to sleep yearning to be held, aching for the cuddles that would make you feel better.

Your eyes close and soon your dream's take you to the place you crave, and the warmth and comfort that only a dream state can provide. As your dream becomes clearer you see the flickering of warm fire light, hear the sound of a fire cracking and smell the sweet scent of the logs burning in a fireplace somewhere in the room. This is a nice start, but not what you ache for. You feel the cozy weight of a heavy duvet keeping you warm, but still not what you need. You don't open your eyes, for fear of waking, but can sense that the ocean is just outside, but still not complete. You wait, patiently but aching, and soon the dream rewards you with the feeling you are missing. The feeling of him laying with you. The pillow melts away from beneath you, replaced by the feel and smell of him. His warm chest slowly moving up and down rocks your head like a lullaby while his heart beat, strong and slow, hypnotizes your senses and calms your mind. After a moment the last sensation needed to make this a perfect dream arrives, his hands.

You sigh as you feel a hand moving slowly through your hair, gently combing it away from your face before gently brushing your forehead and cheeks. His fingers slowly moving across your skin like the petals of a rose he left you. His other hand, feeling as strong as a mountain, moves gently up and down your back. His touch soothes your body, caressing your aches and stresses away.

Soon your whole body feels relaxed and comfortable, as if you were floating on warm currents of air. With his arms wrapped around you, he leans in and kisses you on the forehead. A gentle kiss, a kiss that conveys his love and compassion in the soft touch of his lips. He slowly kisses you again, taking his time, sharing more emotion than words ever could.

Thoughts of the real world begin to interrupt your dream, and you are becoming aware that you will soon wake and leave this moment of bliss. You try desperately to stay, to enjoy just a few more moments, but it's slipping from you. You feel the real world taking over your mind. Away goes the warmth and smell of the fire, away goes the weight of the duvet, away goes the soft feeling of everything in a dream world. As you become more aware of your surroundings you realize that not everything has left you. You still feel him, you still smell his body, and you still feel his breathing under you. Your eyes open to find him smiling back to you. As you hug him tightly, you hear his whisper, "Good morning sleeping beauty".
 
Last edited:
A Rough Night, A Better Morning

My neck hurt.

That was my first thought as I lifted my head from the barely passable pillow. Questioning who left the damn curtains open was the second. Lifting myself gingerly, I climbed from the bed, feet landing softly on a thinly carpeted floor. As I reached overhead and grabbed at the heavy fabric, my memory started to trickle back-the wedding, the reception, and drinks. So many drinks. The bourbon at cocktail hour, the champagne for the toast, all followed by a variety of beers and liquors over the course of the next four hours.

Shaking my head slowly, so as not to exacerbate my already searing headache, I pulled the curtains shut, hoping that would buy me at least another hour of sweet, sweet sleep. Pivoting, I turned back to the bed, eager for a short respite from gathering my things for checkout. Brunch could wait, that was for sure.

I'd taken roughly one and a half steps back to the bed when I realized you were there. Barely covered by the sheet, your pale, gently curved form became more clear as my eyes quickly adjusted to the dimmer lighting of the room. Your back was to the window, your auburn hair resting along the pillow. Clad in only a red thong, you stirred slightly as I paused at the end of the bed.

It was then that the reason for my neck pain came back to me. I recalled the not-terribly comfortable angle at which my head had rested on the pillow just a few hours before. Your legs straddling my shoulders, that thong still resting upon your hips as you pushed the thin layer of fabric to the side, egging me on to slide my tongue inside you.

You used the headboard for support-no doubt to the dismay of the folks in the room next door-pushing up and down against my eager mouth. As I stood aside the bed, I thought I'd noticed a slight angle to it that seemed unnatural. That was likely a function of you using it as leverage to lift yourself, teasing your slight just along the tip of my tongue.

My eyes moved back to you, seeing now the marks on your backside where I'd gripped hard as I pulled you back to me, my lips parting to suckle at your clit. I'd held tight as you came, four hard, deliberate thrusts against me that likely led to the neck pain I was now feeling.

Unsure of your current state, I attempt to slide back into the bed gently. On a cheap hotel mattress, however, not disturbing you was next to impossible. You stirred as I pulled the sheet over myself, slightly rolling towards me.

"What time is it?" Your voice was barely a murmur as you strained to keep light out of your deep green eyes.

I rolled over and looked at the empty night stand. Apparently, our activities the night before resulted in clearing the alarm clock from it.

"Not sure" I replied, "but too early to be asking what time it is."

You laughed softly, rolling back into place, your back to me again. Taking the cue, I pressed myself closer to you, my bare chest to your bare back. The erection that began when I recalled your body positioned above me now pressed suggestively against your backside, straining against my boxers. You purred slightly, pushing your hips back against me as I draped my right arm across your stomach.

Reaching behind you, you attempted to slide your hand between us. I twisted my hips slightly to give you room.

"Know what we didn't do last night?" you asked.

"No, what?"

"Get you off." Your hand closed around my shaft, squeezing gently through my shorts. "We simply can't have that."

I smirked, my lips moving gently to your exposed neck, hand sliding down your stomach and inside the elastic of your thong. "No, I don't suppose we can."

My fingers trailed lower, slightly parting your lips, eliciting a soft moan. You lifted your right leg, placing your foot flat on the bed, giving me all the access needed to slide two fingers gently inside you. Clumsily, you pulled down at the elastic of my boxer, freeing my cock.

As my fingers worked inside you, sliding back and forth gently, you pushed against me, voice hushed, "Please, don't keep me waiting."

Already fully erect, those five words were the only urging I needed. Quickly, I withdrew my fingers and reached for the fabric of your thong. Not content to simply push the fabric to the side this time, I twisted the thin layer of elastic around my finger and tugged sharply, the sound of tearing fabric brief but satisfying.

A soft moan escaped your lips as you rolled your hips, allowing me to push what was left of your thong away, finally laying you bare. You pushed back against me more urgently, your hand guiding the head of my cock to your lips, gently sliding your hips to coax the head along the length of your slit.

My lips moved to your neck, my breath hot on your skin as I whispered into it "Now who's keeping who waiting?", hoping to urge you to take my full length. With that, you lifted you hips, pushing them back as you enveloped my cock, letting out a slow, long groan.

A loud sigh escaped my lips, my hand trailing down your torso, over your navel, and below your waist, teasing gently to find your clit. Gently, I rolled my fingers counter-clockwise over it as we moved in unison. The long, deep strokes bringing our breathing into tandem as you turned your head back, your lips finding mine briefly, before breaking away to let out a moan.

My left hand finally finds your hair, really the back of your head, pulling you back to my mouth as I thrust harder against you, breaking the rhythm in search of deeper penetration. Into your mouth, I moan my need to fill you. Your squeal of 'Yes, please' had barely escaped your lips when I released inside you as you milked me. I pressed down hard on your clit in response, feeling your body tense then shudder against me.

As we subside, I remove my fingers from your clit, lingering inside you. My hand slid up your torso, gently resting against the underside of your breast. Your nose rests against my cheek as your whisper to me, "If you don't mind, I'll need to borrow a t-shirt. It would be terribly poor form for the maid of honor to be seen wandering the halls of the hotel still in bridesmaid dress."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
When alone, my erotic muse always demands attention. Today, thoughts turn to a receding FWB relationship. Not because we no longer desire one another, rather it is the 800 miles of separation making our skin-on-skin encounters less regular. Even with help of the technology of private cyber moments and hot email notes we are still questioning and frustrated.

She is a beautiful woman with red hair, engaging blue eyes and a ballroom dancer and that loves to watch and be watched. The watching may be from the fact that she dances and from an early age was aroused when those told her how they loved to see her move and how beautiful she looked. She once told me that when she was dancing in front of an audience that she felt as though she were fucking the music. She also told me that after dancing or a dance lesson that she frequently masturbates when she gets home and needs release from the sexual tension of the event. For some reason, this generous, fulfilling lover, that could have other men and women in her life, chooses to give me the gift of her presence, her mind and her body.

I, unfortunately, may be the worst dancer in the known world while on my feet. Sitting on a piano stool is another matter. Camouflaged behind the black and white keys, I move as my fingers translate my vision into sounds. The fact that others may be listening and watching are not usually of my concern.

The first night we made love, I played for just her while we both sipped wine. We laughed and remembered together as the songs I played elicited memories of good times, past lovers and associations of pleasure. We were involved with an organization and at a meeting, staying at the same hotel. We left dinner and were walking around the resort hotel when we came upon a piano in a hall outside a room. It was late and no one was around. I sat down and played as we finished our last glass of wine. Leaving to go to our respective rooms we came to mine first. She stood there as I opened the door. We had never been intimate before. As I opened the door and turned expecting a goodnight kiss, she simply walked in the room. We made love the rest of the night. So it began.

We meet, usually at a hotel. I’m married; she is not. She has been on the train for nearly two hours anticipating seeing me for the first time in months. Earlier her panties have been removed and she sent me a couple of pictures to show me she is already getting wet and can’t wait. On occasion, she even takes a picture in her train seat. Once, while waiting for me in the hotel bar, she sent a picture from under her skirt, sans panties, with a single caption, “hurry,” attached to the picture.

The soft knock on the door tells me she’s here and I open the door and we fall into mutual waiting arms. We kiss and I know how sensitive her neck can be. She loves it when I kiss her neck and leave it wet from my tongue. I don’t disappoint and smile when I hear her moan. My hand explores her body and ultimately, under her skirt or dress and on her naked ass. The chills of anticipation can be felt. My fingers find her labia and she spreads her legs for me. Gently my fingers push the soft folds aside, careful not to excite her clit or enter her just yet. I’m rewarded with the oozing of her wetness on my fingers. Still kissing her, I bring my fingers to my lips, taste her as she kisses me quickly wanting to join in the pleasure of her licking her own musk from my lips.

We fumble, still kissing, until our clothes are lying in a heap on the floor and our skin, hot from desire is touching in every spot we can manage. She reaches for me and searches for clear pearl drops on the tip of my penis. She likes to know that I’m aching with lust for her. Guiding me between her legs we move slowly as her lips straddle my shaft making it slick with her glistening cream.
She’s flushed and panting and says “Oh God baby, please fuck me now!” We move toward the nearest point of possibility in the room. Finding a couch, or chair, or bed, we lie back. Her legs automatically open, inviting me to her pleasures and aching for my manhood. She wants me inside now, but I tease with just the tip and move up and down bumping her clit with each movement because I know she likes that. My cock is covered with our mingled juices and I rise up for her to taste me. First, I know that she loves to suck her own juices from my cock and for me, I want to taste her juice and mine from her lips. Greedily, she sucks me into her mouth, wanting it all and wanting more.

Returning between her open legs, we kiss and both love the aphrodisiac of the smell of lust now wafting from the heat of our mouths. Teasingly, I began to move again between the lips of cunt as she spreads with her hands. The underside of my shaft is sliding up and down on her, massaging her clit and opening and I can tell she is close to climax.

I enter her with one, hard long full stroke and remain there. She is impaled upon my shaft and I’m tightening my sphincter thus increasing the size slight knowing that she is so tight that she feels it. “Oh God” she screams and I know orgasm in imminent. I pump her hard and fast and deep because I know that is what she wants. She cums. Her head whisk back and forth and she makes this little uncontrollable gurgling noise. From experience and sensitivity to my lover, I know she does not want to stop. Helping her turn over with my hands on her hips I pull her ass back toward me. Instinctively her knees part and I enter her now gushing love canal staring at the heart shape of her perfect ass admiring the curve of the flare of her hips to her waist. My finger massages her ass bud and I feel her tighten around me as my plunging hesitates deep inside her just for a moment. Sometimes I reach around and rub her clit to give her more pleasure. On occasion I ask her to touch herself because I love when she does that.

I continue to fuck her and soon am rewarded with the moan and contractions of her second orgasm. This time her orgasm is from the pleasure of the lovemaking not the release of anticipated sexual tension. Frequently, it is even more intense and seems to last longer. I know she wants me to keep going. Nearing my own release I whisper that I’m going to cum and ask her where she would like it. She always tells me. This time she said “I want you to cum on my ass. I want to feel it ooze down my crack!” I oblige and stroking my shaft, with my balls bumping her ass with each pump of my hand, I cum. She reaches under and I watch as her hand goes to her gaping, dripping labia and rubs our collective juices around. I know this arouses her again.

Seamlessly, we lie beside each other and turn faces to kiss. I lean up on my elbow and my right hand goes to her womanhood. She spreads her legs willingly and quickly. Feeling the hot wet collective juices, my fingers enter her easily. First one then two, sometimes three of my fingers began to work as the palm of my hand applies just the perfect amount of pressure to her clit. Soon she is moving, bucking from the couch, her arms around my neck holding me closely still kissing me and moaning. She wants it rough, hard and fast. She wants, nay needs, to climax again.

I bend and take her nipple in my mouth and suck and nibble just enough to send shivers of pleasure to her core. Finger fucking her with reckless abandon I’m consumed with the passion of the pleasure she is experiencing and in doing so pleasing me. She lifts her ass from the surface and tightens every muscle in her body and wills her orgasm to reverberate from the core of her senses.

If one were keeping score it would be she at 3 and me at 1 and the loss could not please me more.

Armed with these thought this morning, I'm needing to play from the excitement of writing this to a complete stranger. I harbor this fantasy of some of you reading this, getting aroused and touching until, as the French say, "La petite mort" brings you the rush of consummate release.

I lie on the bed covering my erection with my own juices, stroking slowly and edging until my own orgasm racks my body and after the exposition of neural pleasure, began the journey to the next one.
 
Surrender

This an early scene from part of a longer piece I'm working on (or not working on as the case may be). There are a few parts that might be confusing because they refer to earlier parts of the story. I'm kind of interested in feedback (but only the constructive kind...you know like...wow that's awesome, it made me cum...;)).

The scene picks up with her standing in a hotel room, holding the hem of a sundress up so that I can see her newly shaven pussy.

“Do you understand that you’ve submitted to me tonight?” I asked tenderly.

Julie looked at me for a moment, her smile fading to an expression that can only be described as earnestness. Then she slowly nodded, her eyes dropping and her hands letting go the hem of the skirt “I’m not entirely sure what I’ve agreed to, but yes, I want to submit myself to you.”

“Let’s make sure you understand then. From now on, you will do anything I ask.” She nodded, eagerly, her gaze returning to meet mine, and I continued. “I may push your boundaries, like with the shaving, but you will submit and accept whatever I ask. If you ever refuse, that will be the end. We will part ways, and you will be on your own again.” Her face registered shock, almost fear as I described our potential parting. I went on, in a reassuring tone “but I’m not out to hurt you, or lead you into things that you don’t want or need. Although I will take my pleasure from you too, my goal is to give you the direction you need to find satisfaction and pleasure.”

Julie smiled and for the first time I saw what can only be described as lust on her face, “I want to please you too,” her eyes darting to the slight bulge in my pants and her tongue licking her lips.

My voice was steady, not harsh, but clearly registering my command “you need not worry about pleasing me if you follow my directions completely,” I began. “For example, I did not give you permission to lower you dress.”
Her face flushed almost with fear and she stammered, “I… I’m…sorry” quickly gathering the hem and displaying herself to me again. “Please, don’t end it so quickly. I…I didn’t mean to….”

“Mistakes are not refusals.” I answered quietly. “When you make an honest mistake, we will correct it, possibly involving some minor punishment, so that you will remember next time. Maybe a spanking, or a loss of some privilege, like orgasm. But I see that you are sorry, and you have done well so far, so I will not punish you this time. But you are to simply submit and obey, trusting in me to take care of both our pleasure. Do you understand?”

Her relief and hope was evident as she nodded.

“Good. You have pleased me again.” Julie’s face lit up, she deeply wanted the attention, and re-assurance. My cock was beginning to throb at all the thoughts I was having. “Now, I want you to lie back on the bed.” I gestured at the edge of the king bed which took up most of the room.

She moved quickly to the bed, careful to keep the skirt gathered at her waist. I knew she was bright, and she learned quickly. She turned and lay back on the broad mattress, her ass only inches from the edge. Tentatively, she brought her knees up so that her heals pressed against her ass and just hooked the edge of the mattress.

I stepped between her legs, my eyes looking into hers. Her eyes were almost pleading for sexual release; I could see her pussy lips swelling. I reached down and let the fingers of my right hand begin to caress her again. Her pussy was much more open in this position, and I could feel her moist heat. She gasped with my first touch. “Do you like it when I stroke your pussy?” My voice soft.

She bit her lower lip, and nodded. My fingers slowly parted her lips and began to softly stroke her clit, I could feel her moisture, and she was getting aroused quickly. I watched her face, and let my fingers be guided by the pleasure it registered. It only took a few minutes, but soon her breath was coming in ragged gasps. I let my other hand join the first, one set of fingers swirling around her clit, while the other set slid into her, caressing and pushing against her g-spot. Her hands grasped at the fabric of her skirt, pulling it up further, as her neck and back arched “Oh God” she gasped as her hips bucked against my fingers. She bucked and gasped, as I watched, my cock now throbbing in my pants. Her orgasm, or orgasms, lasted over a minute I think, and finally she started to squeeze her legs together and roll her hips back from my fingers.
 
This is a fantasy I've had for a few years. I hope whoever reads it will enjoy it.

I’m on vacation at a very fancy resort. One afternoon I’m dressed to go horseback riding with a friend. I have on a black short sleeved shirt, beige riding pants and black butcher boots. We’re walking through the stable and one of the stable hands makes a comment about my ass looking nice in those pants. I hear him and become enraged. I turn and hit him across the face with my riding crop. He’s a big man, very muscular and sweaty. He puts his hand to his face and sees that I’ve drawn blood. He lunges at me but is stopped by some other men standing around. The scuffle is broken up and my friend and I forget about riding and head back to our rooms. As we are leaving we hear the men laughing and making rude comments about me. I feel like crying.

We meet up with our other friends and discuss the incident in the stable. I tell them I wish I could discipline that pig. My friends tell me they’ll take care of everything. I’m puzzled and question what they mean. They tell me not to worry about it, they’ve got my back. I figure they’re just supporting me like friends do and let it go.

Later that night we all meet in the hall dressed to the nines and looking very sexy. We head for dinner but before we get to the dining room my friends grab me by either arm and take me down a long corridor to the library which is now closed. I ask what they’re doing and they tell me it’s a surprise. We stop in front of the door to the library which looks a lot like a very large study and one of my friends produces a key. How’d you get that, I ask and they giggle. What’s going on, I beg them to tell me but they giggle even harder. She unlocks the door and we go into the dark room. A sliver of light from the hall shines momentarily then is gone as the door closes behind us. I stand in the darkness wondering what the hell is happening when suddenly I think I can hear muffled grunting.

I feel a little nervous as one of my friends gropes for the light on the wall and turns it on. As our eyes adjust I’m led towards the back of the room and into the corner.

This is for you, they say quietly. Standing in front of us strapped to a bookcase is the stable hand. He’s completely naked, gagged and bound at the wrists and ankles with his legs spread. Seeing him like this is awe inspiring. His face, torso, legs and arms are deeply tanned while from his waist to the tops of his thighs is white as snow. He has a small amount of soft brown hair across his chest, arms and legs. His face has a look of fury and he glares at me. My gaze moves down his torso all the way to his cock. He’s not totally limp for some reason. I wonder if he finds having all these women taking in his body a little arousing.

As I stand mesmerized by this specimen in front of me one of my friends whispers, he’s all yours...teach him a lesson. She slips something in my hand and they all start to walk off.

I turn in surprise and say, where are you going? How did you do this? Won’t someone find out about this? What if someone comes in?

Each one takes a turn answering a question. We’re going to have dinner.

Another one says, we told him we wanted to have group sex with him and tricked him into following us in here. With the promise of sex he was putty in our hands.

Another adds, no one comes into this section of the resort after 9 at night so you’re all alone. Then they collectively say, have fun. I hear the door open then close and know I’m alone.

The stable hand starts grunting and thrashing and I’m jarred out of my dazed state and back to the situation at hand. As I move towards him I glance down at my right hand and see that one of my friends slipped my riding crop into my hand. I put it down on the table next to the bookcase along with my purse. I then move closer to the stable hand. He’s glaring at me. I see his eyes moving over me now. I’m wearing a black and white polka dotted sleeveless dress and black high heels.

As I get near him I say, I’ll take the gag out of your mouth if you promise to be quiet. He holds his head up high and lunges forward making a muffled roaring sound through his gag. The books jiggle on the shelves but the case is heavy and holds tight against the wall. I jump back in surprise and feel offended when he starts laughing through his gag at me. This brings my anger from this afternoon back and I go to the table and get the crop. His eyes widen and he looks angry again.

I storm back towards him with crop in hand and firmly place it against the left side of his face that bares the mark from earlier in the day. Let’s try this again shall we, I say sarcastically. I’m going to remove the gag and you’re going to be quiet or so help me god I’ll beat you and don’t think I won’t.

He tries moving his face away from the crop but I catch his head on the right side and force him to look at me. He sees that I’m not playing around and nods in the affirmative that he’ll be quiet.

I loosen the wet gag and pull it down around his neck. There’s silence for a moment as we just look at one another as each of us vie for dominance but me with the upper hand. Suddenly I hear his voice for the first time since the incident in the stable.

Your friends are whores, he utters. I feel the blood rush to my face and my head feels on fire with anger. I lift the crop quickly and hit him on the right side of his face.

You’re a bitch, he yells at me. I lift the crop and it slices through the air striking his chest.

You’re a pig and you’re going to apologize, I command.

I’m not apologizing to a bitch like you, the tone of arrogance in his voice is sickening.

I lift the crop quickly over my head while maintaining eye contact with him. As the crop whizzes through the air I see him flinch. This makes me smile and I stop the crop inches from his thick neck. His eyes pop open when he realizes I didn’t hit him this time.

Did you lose your nerve bitch, he asks. I give a quick sharp tap to his nose which makes him jerk back and then sneeze which causes him to hit his head on the shelf behind him. I start to laugh and he looks at me with fury in his eyes once more.

Oh you think you’re funny do you, he says.

I shake my head no and say, I think you’re funny.

If I were free from here you’d be on your knees sucking my cock you slut, he says with a sneer.

I lift the crop and drag it down his body letting it rest on his left thigh. I give his thigh a sharp tap then place the crop under his cock. There’s a hitch in his breath and I say, you mean you think I’d lower myself to suck this cock right here?

I pulse the crop under his cock causing it to bounce off the black leather. His abs tighten and his chest rises as he takes in a deep breath. His cock starts getting hard as I keep bouncing it off the crop.

You seem to like this, I tease. I hold the crop still for a moment as I move closer to him. I let the soft silk skirt of my dress graze near his erect cock.

I wonder when was the last time you came, then add, you’re such a gentleman that I can only imagine the women are lining up to be with you, my words are very sardonic as they roll off my tongue.

I get no complaints, he replies. His cock is very impressive so I’m sure he’s telling the truth.

We both seem calmer now, caught up in the power play that is taking place. I drag the crop back and forth, up and down his lovely hard cock. I lean back against him and glance at his face. His eyes are closed and he’s obviously enjoying the sensation of leather against his skin. Long slow strokes with the crop are keeping him hard and happy. Now his eyes open and he looks over at me.

What are you going to do, he asks. I’m not sure but I’m aware that I’m very wet from having control over this man.

I look him in the eyes and tell him, I think I’m going to break you like I would any unruly animal. He smiles as if he’s turned on by this idea.

He inhales deeply and says, you smell classy. I’m guessing his usual array of women don’t wear such expensive perfume.

I stop teasing his cock with my crop and move away from him.

Now what, he asks as I move back over to the table near the bookcase. I lay the crop on the table next to my purse and drag one of the heavy wooden chairs back over to him.

Are you going to let me sit, he asks.

This isn’t for you, I tell him, it’s for me. I position the chair so that I’m on his right side facing his cock. He can’t help but smile widely with anticipation.

Now listen pet, I have a firm tone to my voice, I’m going to please you. In doing so you’ll become mine. You’ll trust me. You’ll obey me. You’ll be mine when I’m done with you.

We’ll see, he snorts. I give his balls a slap and he jumps.

Bad boy, I scold. Now, I say as I clear my throat, let’s begin.

I wrap my hand around his cock and slowly start stroking him. The jolt to his balls is long forgotten as soon as I start moving my hand up and down his shaft. His hips begin moving in unison with my hand strokes. It slowly starts dawning on me that he’s been into this from the start. He’s aroused that he’s being dominated by a woman. I feel wetness spread over the silky material of my panties and I realize that I do want his cock in my mouth. I resist the temptation and just maintain the slow stroking.

I feel precum start gliding on his skin as my hand moves close to the head of his cock. His hips start moving more quickly so I take my hand away. Oh come on, he pleads.

No, I say gently, you don’t decide this, I do. He nods his head and I wrap my hand around his shaft once more. We start again with the slow consistent stroking, his hips keeping pace with my hand. I look up and again his eyes are closed and his head is resting on the shelf behind him. I’m not sure who’s enjoying this more at this point, him or me.

Are you going to let me cum, his tone is much more humble now.

I don’t believe I will, I tell him, because I want to make sure you know who’s in charge.

He laughs lightly and says, you’re in charge I’m well aware of that. I hide a smile and start stroking him a little faster. The precum is really flowing now and his balls are tight as his hips thrust into my hand.

If you want to cum you need to tell me what I want to hear, I tease him.

Please, he says with a raspy voice.

That’s not what I want to hear, I inform him. I slow my pace down and he moans with frustration. Tell me what I want to hear, I tease him again. I look up and can see him searching his brain for the right thing to say.

Suddenly he looks down with a smile and says, I’m sorry.

I smile back and ask, sorry for what.

He replies, I’m sorry for being rude to you this morning. I speed up my hand. He groans then clears his throat.

What else, I ask.

I’m sorry I called you and your friends whores, his breathing getting quicker as his hips thrust as forcefully as they can with a shelf right behind him.

I work his cock hard to as he fucks my fist for all he's worth. Apology accepted, I tell him, you can cum.

I’m so close, his voice is deep, but I can’t cum on the floor. I know he’s right and I have the perfect solution.

I let go of his cock as he begs, No, come on I’m right there.

Be patient pet, I say tenderly. I stand and move in front of him. I lift the skirt of my dress to reveal black silk panties. His face is flush and he doesn’t even blink. He watches as I slowly slip the panties over my hips down my body revealing a bare wet pussy. I step out of the panties and wrap them around his cock. He groans uncontrollably when he feels my hand back on him. It only takes a few quick strokes before he spills his hot cum hard into my wet panties.

His breathing sounds as if he’s run a marathon. I tell him to look at me and he obeys. I move back to the table and open my purse. I reach into my purse and remove my room key. I tell him to open his mouth as I place the key card between his teeth. I inform him that I’m going to untie him and that he is to go straight to my room and wait for me. I let him know I’m not sure how long I’ll keep him waiting but when I come back to my room I expect him to open the door after one knock. I add that if I have to knock more than once he will need to be disciplined. He smiles a devilish grin while clenching the key card between his teeth and excitement courses through me as I realize he has no intention of answering after the first knock. He craves the discipline. What a special pet.
 
This is the hottest fantasy here on Literotica..... You have an amazing sexual mind and I like your train of thought...
 
I’m on vacation at a very fancy resort. One afternoon I’m dressed to go horseback riding with a friend.......

Fresh and interesting. As I read it, I was always wondering where it would go, how it would end. Nice paced, just the right amount of detail.
 
For your viewing pleasure...

While lying back on the sofa, I looked over at you across the room, sitting in the arm chair, watching me intently. I had already removed my top, the emerald green t-shirt discarded somewhere nearby, leaving me in only my black lace, cheeky style panties. The cool air tightened my nipples and covered my skin in gooseflesh, though my body felt on fire inside.

Gazing into your eyes, I brought my hands up to my face, softly grazing the backs of my fingers down my cheeks. My fingertips made their way slowly down my neck, over my collarbone, and between my breasts before circling around the undersides. I cupped my full, round flesh - much more than a palmful in my small hands. My thumbs rubbing small circles over my already pebble-like nipples. I let out small whimpers as I rolled and pinched the hard nubs between my thumbs and forefingers.

After giving my breasts a final squeeze, I flattened my hands on my belly and worked my way down my torso. My fingers tickled their way down my sides, moving over my hips, and down the outside of my thighs. I spread my thighs slightly and trailed my palms up the insides of my smooth skin. The wetness between my legs was building in anticipation as my hands slowly worked their way closer. However, I avoided my moist panties, instead grazing my fingertips just under the lace, at the crease between my hips and thighs.

Still watching you, I slid a single finger down my panty covered lips, feeling the dampness. I then spread my legs wider, affording you a better view. Pushing the lace of my panties aside with my left hand, I used my right to spread my pussy lips. I watched your mouth open slightly as I ran my middle finger up my wet slit. You asked me to remove my panties and toss them over to you. I delightfully obeyed your request.

The sight of you bringing the thin, moist lace up to your mouth and tasting my juices made my breath quicken. The word 'delicious' escaped your lips and I just had to have a taste for myself. Bringing my finger back down my slit, I dipped it just inside, gathering up my nectar. As I brought that finger to my waiting mouth, I watched you lick your lips while I tasted my sweetness. Your eyebrows raised in a knowing look, as if to say 'I told you so.'

Between the lust in your eyes and the heat within me, I just had to cum. Again, I wet my fingers with my juices and brought them up to my clit. Starting slowly, I rubbed in small circles, feeling it engorge at my ministrations. My breasts heaved with every sharp inhalation as a great need was building inside me. I brought my left hand up to my breast, squeezing my nipple, as two fingers penetrated my insides. Moaning at the tightness of my walls around my fingers, I pumped them in and out of my hot pussy. The palm of my hand rubbed against my throbbing clit, the friction increasing my moans of pleasure.

As I threw my head back, so close to the edge, you asked me to look at you. You had taken out your long, hard cock, and you stroked it while I fingered my now dripping pussy. The precum was glistening at the tip of your shaft and I could see your breathing matched my own. You whispered four small words, 'Cum for me, darling.' That was my undoing. I frantically moved my fingers faster inside, my left hand now close to my right, rubbing and pinching my clit. My walls clenched with my approaching orgasm. And my eyes never left yours as the waves of pleasure came over me. Incomprehensible words left my lips, though you knew exactly how I felt.

And as I slowly came down from that high, you smiled at me and said, 'Well done, lover. Well done.'
 
While lying back on the sofa, I looked over at you across the room, sitting in the arm chair, watching me intently. I had already removed my top, the emerald green t-shirt discarded somewhere nearby, leaving me in only my black lace, cheeky style panties. The cool air tightened my nipples and covered my skin in gooseflesh, though my body felt on fire inside.

Gazing into your eyes, I brought my hands up to my face, softly grazing the backs of my fingers down my cheeks. My fingertips made their way slowly down my neck, over my collarbone, and between my breasts before circling around the undersides. I cupped my full, round flesh - much more than a palmful in my small hands. My thumbs rubbing small circles over my already pebble-like nipples. I let out small whimpers as I rolled and pinched the hard nubs between my thumbs and forefingers.

After giving my breasts a final squeeze, I flattened my hands on my belly and worked my way down my torso. My fingers tickled their way down my sides, moving over my hips, and down the outside of my thighs. I spread my thighs slightly and trailed my palms up the insides of my smooth skin. The wetness between my legs was building in anticipation as my hands slowly worked their way closer. However, I avoided my moist panties, instead grazing my fingertips just under the lace, at the crease between my hips and thighs.

Still watching you, I slid a single finger down my panty covered lips, feeling the dampness. I then spread my legs wider, affording you a better view. Pushing the lace of my panties aside with my left hand, I used my right to spread my pussy lips. I watched your mouth open slightly as I ran my middle finger up my wet slit. You asked me to remove my panties and toss them over to you. I delightfully obeyed your request.

The sight of you bringing the thin, moist lace up to your mouth and tasting my juices made my breath quicken. The word 'delicious' escaped your lips and I just had to have a taste for myself. Bringing my finger back down my slit, I dipped it just inside, gathering up my nectar. As I brought that finger to my waiting mouth, I watched you lick your lips while I tasted my sweetness. Your eyebrows raised in a knowing look, as if to say 'I told you so.'

Between the lust in your eyes and the heat within me, I just had to cum. Again, I wet my fingers with my juices and brought them up to my clit. Starting slowly, I rubbed in small circles, feeling it engorge at my ministrations. My breasts heaved with every sharp inhalation as a great need was building inside me. I brought my left hand up to my breast, squeezing my nipple, as two fingers penetrated my insides. Moaning at the tightness of my walls around my fingers, I pumped them in and out of my hot pussy. The palm of my hand rubbed against my throbbing clit, the friction increasing my moans of pleasure.

As I threw my head back, so close to the edge, you asked me to look at you. You had taken out your long, hard cock, and you stroked it while I fingered my now dripping pussy. The precum was glistening at the tip of your shaft and I could see your breathing matched my own. You whispered four small words, 'Cum for me, darling.' That was my undoing. I frantically moved my fingers faster inside, my left hand now close to my right, rubbing and pinching my clit. My walls clenched with my approaching orgasm. And my eyes never left yours as the waves of pleasure came over me. Incomprehensible words left my lips, though you knew exactly how I felt.

And as I slowly came down from that high, you smiled at me and said, 'Well done, lover. Well done.'

This is really gorgeous. Well done. :)
 
An oldie.....

Shunted

She was there.

Again.

Reading a book, gently rocking to the rhythm of the tracks. Her knees held tightly together and the book in her lap.

She was impeccably dressed.

As usual.

This was the third week he’d been catching the train and he always looked forward to seeing her. He caught an earlier train than he needed to because it was her train. In the evenings, he caught the train ten minutes later than he could because she was there.

There were benefits. He was getting to work earlier and he was staying a little later. This had been noticed and his bosses were pleased. It was all because of her. How ironic. He was getting ahead while thinking of getting....well....

She looked across at him with her light brown eyes and short, blond hair. Her hair was straight, almost masculine, but there was nothing masculine about her. She had a small nose and inviting thin, but distinct, lips on a face that was unblemished.

She was not young. He guessed that she was older than he was, maybe ten years. He didn’t know. He wasn’t good at guessing ages. Whatever age she was, she looked good. She had character. Always the same red lipstick and always a smart suit. He loved her shoes, whichever she chose. Her feet were small and perfectly formed. Open-toed shoes were his favourite. Then he could admire her small toes and the meticulously painted toenails. Red. Like her lipstick.

On her lips....

He thought of sucking on those toes. He’d never before thought of doing that for anyone else. He’d always considered it gross if truth be told. But he would.

For her.

They looked so small. So perfect. So….delicious.

He tried to shake the thoughts from his head. She lifted her head from the book and he smiled at her. She smiled back faintly. Her smile didn’t invite him to go further, but it didn’t reject him either. The exchange of smiles was enough for her.

But not for him.

He was going to follow her tomorrow and find out where she worked.

God, I’m a stalker, he thought.

If only he could get up off his arse and introduce himself, then he wouldn’t have to…. stalk her.

Don't be silly.

He wasn’t stalking, he just wanted to find out where she worked. Only because he was too shy to get off his arse and ask her.

He sat there, across from her, willing himself to say hello. Of course, he didn’t. He sat there for the whole thirty minute journey imagining how it would be if they could go out for a drink or dinner or…..

Or what?

It was all a fantasy. He would never have the guts to talk to her.

And he knew it.

The red lipstick. He wondered if she….went down. If she would…. suck. He didn’t like thinking of her like that. It was crude. But he did. He couldn’t help it. Hands on her small head, holding her by her blonde hair. Her lipstick leaving streaks on his…..

Suck cock. That’s what you mean. Just say it. Just admit and think about it as much as you like. She’s there, but she doesn’t know. Who cares? She’s got her head in that book, when really, you’d like her head in your lap, her mouth open, her tongue….

Shit.


He didn’t like having those thoughts. They got him excited and when he got excited, he got…. a hard on. He didn’t enjoy those on the train. It was embarrassing and made him self-conscious. He would be desperate to adjust himself, to make it more comfortable, but the best he could do would be to shift himself in his seat and hope that his hardness would find somewhere to settle without causing further pain and embarrassment.

She turned the page. As he’d done for every day of the three weeks, he looked at her hands and saw that she didn’t wear a wedding ring. Or any ring.

Don’t be silly, that doesn’t mean anything. She could be living with someone or she was an independent woman that didn’t need to wear a ring to be committed to someone else.

But it gave him hope, however small, that there was a chance.

A little chance.

If he could get off his arse, that is, and go over and say hello.

Then he could sit next to her. Maybe her hands would settle on his thigh. Or his lap. Rub his….

He could always sit next to her. That wouldn’t be too hard.

Hard.

An unfortunate choice of words.

She always had a seat next to her when he got on, but three stops later the train would be full, he always sat in the same seat across from her so that he could better look at her. Furtive, quick glances. Once she’d smiled her morning greeting, she rarely glanced at him again until it was her stop, and then she would occasionally nod a farewell. He could sit next to her, but then he wouldn’t be able to watch her so easily.

A conundrum.

But then he could talk to her. The prospect filled him with fear and excitement. Just one word. Hello. Or five. Hello, my name is John. It didn’t seem too hard.

Hard.

Again.


He needed to get those thoughts out of his head.

Tomorrow he would follow her and find out a little more besides the fact that she read books and liked red lipstick. That was all he knew at the moment.

Although he sometimes wondered about what she actually did for a living, he more often wondered about what she could do....

....to him….

Did she like sex?

Did she ever take her suit off?

Did she fuck?

Come on. “Hello”. It’s easy.

He was saved from his mental wrestling by the station. The train pulled up just as she was tucking the book into her sensible handbag. Not too small to be less than practical, but not too big to be unwieldy. He watched as she got off. She didn’t look at him this time. He was disappointed.

As she stepped onto the platform he contemplated quickly getting off just before the doors automatically shut, but he was going to do that tomorrow. He had a plan.

Yeah, right.

Always tomorrow.

Gutless.


He could see her through the window as she made her way towards the escalators with the stream of other commuters. She moved briskly, but as she looked back at the train, he averted his eyes and ducked down to pretend he was tying his shoelaces.

Shit. He realised he was wearing slip-ons. What a dick. He hoped no one had been watching him, watching her. He was behaving like a scared kid. Or a stalker.

Come on, I’m not a stalker. I just want to find out more about her.

The train took a little while to depart, so when it passed the exit, she was no longer there.

He was quickly at the next station. His station, not hers.

He sighed and alighted from his carriage and moved with the crowd up the escalators. He swiped the ticket across the scanner and walked around to his exit. As he walked up the stairs, he felt someone too close behind and they bumped him. He was going to turn around and ask them to slow down, but the crowd was too dense for him to stop without causing an obstruction. They bumped into him again.

Fuck me.

When he got to the top, he stopped and spun around.

It was....her.

“Hi, I’m Devyn,” she said smiling at him. A full smile. A real smile.

Her voice was soft. Better than he’d imagined. Her eyes were blue, not brown, how had he made that mistake, and she had tiny wrinkles on the end of them when she smiled.

She was smiling.

At him.

“Er, hi,” he said.

What else could he say?

“I’ve gotten off that train every day for the past three weeks wondering what I should say to you,” she said, “but I couldn’t think of anything. And if I did think of anything, I couldn’t do it.”

He nodded.

“Me….too.”

She took his elbow. He liked that. It felt good. Feeling her, or rather, her touching him.

Even better.

She was beaming at him. She was so….beautiful.

“Anyway, I thought today, ‘Fuck it, Devyn, show some balls and at least find out where he gets off’.” She smiled. “Oh, I hope you don’t mind if I swear?”

“Uh, no,” he said. “I swear sometimes too.”

What a dick. Say something intelligent.

“Shit, I swear too much and talk too much,” she said, still smiling. “All the time.”

He nodded. He didn’t know what to say. He just stood there looking at her as everyone walked around them.

Them. Together.

She laughed. A nice laugh. Not at him.

For him.

He looked down at her perfect small hand on his elbow. It felt soft, even through his jacket. The nails of her fingers were meticulously groomed short and painted with clear polish.

I wonder how they’d feel around my….

“Well anyway,” she continued, “when I got off the train today, I walked along the platform and then jumped in two carriages behind you.”

“You did?”

“I stalked you,” she said, smiling again.

“I guess.”

He smiled wryly.

Stalked?

Her teeth were so white. Her lips were so perfect. Inviting lips. Red lipstick. He wanted to lean over and kiss her….

“So, are you going to ask me for a coffee or do I have to ask you?” she said, smiling.

“Um, would you like to go for a coffee?”

She laughed again.

Beautiful.

“Love to,” she said with a grin, “but I’d like to know your name first. I don’t have…..coffee with just any guy I meet on the train.”

“John,” he said.

She smiled again and then it changed to a smirk.

“Looks like I’m going to have to do most of the talking…. John.”

She now held his arm in both her hands and pressed herself against his side. He felt the heat from her fingers through his suit. He wanted to turn around so that she could press against him better. Against his body….

She winked at him.

“Of course, if you’ve been thinking what I’ve been thinking,” she said, “and I think you have from all the fidgeting you do on the train, then maybe we won’t have to talk too much at all.”

She smiled again and took his hand and they walked away from the station entrance.

Looking for a café.

Or something else.
 
Back
Top