SRP Writer's Profiles: An idea shamelessly purloined from another forum.

Just my profile

Age: I tend to prefer woman who have tasted a bit of life - so generally 30's. I guess I can go lower when playing mature 20-year-olds, but I think it'd be hard to imagine going back to my teens. On the other end of the scale I'd go as far as early 50's, but beyond that I don't have the experience to be convincing.

Orientation: Bisexual in the truest sense of the meaning. I swing both ways and enjoy both equally. I tend to be more the lip-stick kind, but I have portrait butches in the past and liked it.

Power Exchange: I prefer to be on equal footing. I am a rather secure woman and that tends to reflect in my characters. I wouldn't consider myself dominant though - though I guess I can be a bit overbearing at times when my character goes on an ego-trip. However, if you want to play shy or timid, I can take control and lead the way...

Race: Being a mix of African-american, southern European and Caucasian myself, I tend to go for characters of exotic looks, but very central European values and attitudes. I guess I could play any look, but I'd have a very hard time to adjust to different cultural backgrounds.

Body-Type: I'm flexible to adjust, though being very slender, I do not think I will be a very convincing voluptuous BBW or similar.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Not my thing. Let's keep it real.

Settings: Modern, near reality, near future - maybe if I'm in the mood medieval, but don't count on it. Nothing fantasy in the Lord of the Rings / World of Warcraft kind of way. No Sci-Fi either.

Like/Kinks: Huge turn-ons are: public, group, maybe a little reluctance (but not as far as non-consent - I guess I am too willing to play unwilling :) )

Hates: No animals, under age, violence/pain, humiliation, toilet.

Availability: I can't promise daily, though I try. Probably a few times a week for one to three hours in the evening (CET).

Notes: Asking never hurts and I am not one to judge people. Therefore if you are unsure if I might be interested in something, drop me a PM and we can discuss. Chances are we will find a way to make it work. :)

Love,
me

Gender: I am a female, and I prefer playing female roles. The RP has to be especially interesting for me to consider playing a male.

Age: My hard limits are basically 18-80, but prefer to play women in their early to mid 20s (that is, within a few years of my own age).

Orientation: I'm bisexual with heterosexual leanings.

Power Exchange: I'm not dominant, but I'm up for just about whatever else. I love a man who can take control, but I'm very up for playing a character who can hold her own, if that's your preference.

Race: I'm totally up for playing with a partner of any race. I usually go with Caucasian characters myself, mostly because I'm Caucasian, so it's just kind of my default. If my partner prefers that I play as another race, I would be totally up with that :)

Body Type: I have to admit, I prefer playing with characters who are at least partially idealized. They don't need to be perfect, but I prefer characters who are generally fit and good looking. I'm not that into overweight characters or old characters (though I'll make an exception for silver fox type men).

Alternate Species: As long as the characters are basically humanoid, I'm okay with that. Elves, mutants, angels, demons, whatever. I've never played a furry, but I don't see why I would be against that. I prefer to stick to similar sized species - if I'm playing a halfling, my partner should be playing a similarly sized species (though not necessarily the same one - a halfling paired with a gnome would work fine).

Settings: I'm up for playing in just about any situation. Fantasy, sci-fi, historical, modern, whatever works.

Likes/kinks: I love my partner to take control, I like light bondage and reluctance (even as far as starting as non-con that my character ends up enjoying). I'm also very up for a good old fashioned romp without any real power dynamic!

Hates: The usual - no scat, no underage, etc. I'm also not big into pain.

Availability: I'm on pretty often - I usually use my phone which I have on me all the time. The only time I'm not available for sure is weekday evenings when I work (and obviously when I'm sleeping).

Notes: I prefer partners who can write more than a couple of words. I know it's not always reasonable to demand several paragraphs or anything ridiculous, so I don't. All I want is detail when possible/reasonable. And creativity trumps everything else!

SRP Profile

Gender: Male, and I'll only play as a male. I don't think I could handle playing a woman very well.

Age: I'm in my late 20s, but I will play 21 and up. I'd also like my characters' partners to also be 21 and up...I'm not a huge fan of the "18-year-old-senior in high school" thing.

Orientation: Heterosexual.

Power Exchange: I have no problem taking control, but I don't mind a woman who can handle her own at all. Sometimes, I may even prefer the woman take the lead.

Race: I'm Caucasian and usually play as such, but I would also play African-American for any interracial settings.

Body Type: I can play anything.

Alternate Species: Not really into these at all.

Settings: Modern only, please. Any other settings just don't do it for me.

Likes/kinks: I love older women, so any older woman/younger man pairings would certainly get my attention before anything else. I'm also good with incest (I have a couple father/daughter threads going at the moment, but am really craving a mom/son, aunt/nephew, grandmother/grandson pairing).

Also, I have a thing for clothed sex and women keeping their heels on during sex.

Hates: Under no circumstances will I do underage (like I mentioned earlier, I'd prefer 21+), non-con, toilet play, animals, death or anything else really twisted.

Of course, if there is something you'd like to do that isn't in either of these categories, please ask and I'll let you know.

Availability: I'm usually on every day; times may vary. I like to make several posts a day and would appreciate it if my partner could keep up with my pace.

Notes: I'm big on detail and not very big on partners giving me one-liners. I like a lot to work with and like to paint a picture for us and any readers.

If you have any questions about anything you see (or don't see) here, please feel free to ask!

SRP Profile

Gender: Male, I think I'd be doing a serious disservice to every woman on the planet if I tried to RP a woman. Only way that might happen would be as an NPC

Age: I'll play as young as 25 but prefer to play characters who have lived a little.

Orientation: Heterosexual.

Power Exchange: In control, equal playing field, light dom but not too much. I'd be happy let a female co-writer take control, doesn't really happen IRL so why not here. I'm not into the whole whips and chains but Leather and lace sure.:) light dominance, no rape, but reluctance isn't out of the question.

Race: I'm Caucasian, but believe relationships are never limited by the color of someone's skin.

Body Type: Prefer the athletic in shape type, but flexible.

Alternate Species: Human mostly but depending on the genre and how it applies to the story.

Settings: Modern, Sci-Fi, Fantasy and even Alternate history. Vampires in the classic sense and Erotic Horror is something that has peaked my interest. I think so long as the story line peaks my interest I'll give it a shot, just no furries..

Likes/kinks: I love women, above the age of 21 at least. I appreciate the female anatomy and all of your naughty bits. light anal play, oral.both giving and receiving.

Hates: the obvious obligatory no no's. Anything to do with animals, underage, scat, golden showers or any exchange of bodily fluids that doesn't happen outside the bliss of orgasm. A little anal play is something I'd like to explore, but no vore, or scat play. Of course this depends on my co-writer's preferences, and if she has a limit that I don't, I'll respect that.

Availability: I'm normally able to post every night/day or every other day. I can PM during the day if we are discussing the story and i do understand that there is real life outside of the forum and real life can (and frequently does) effect availability. So unless it's been a week since your last post, I'm not going to worry. I might give a friendly ping and say "Hey how are ya, everything ok?" I'm here to write, be friendly and respectful. If I am going on vacation or will not be posting, I'll give my co-writer as much notice as I can. we're talking weeks/months notice, not 24 hrs unless it's an emergency. I am a strong believer in quality versus quantity, and I'd hope my co-writer feels the same.

Notes: I'm big on detail I tend to be descriptive, I have a vivid imagination, so I'll do my part and make sure to always post A LOT more than a paragraph or two. unless it's pacing, and I think if we are writing together we'll figure that out. I ask that you do the same. a single line post on occasion is fine.. but as I've found with previous co-writers you expect me to put some thought into what I'm posting. I feel that same way. A one line post is... well lacks creativity most days. However that being said some posts might be shorter depending on how quickly the story is flowing, I'll guarantee to never post a one sentence post. that's rude to you, and wasting both of our time. I'm also a fan of slow burn, the work up to the big event can be such a good pay off in the end.

I'm big on discussion between writers. If you've got a kink you want to explore that is plausible in the story, let's discuss it. I also like fleshing out the story a bit behind the scenes. It paints the world you live in, just as much as the clothes a character wears makes up who they are. I truly enjoy writing to try and turn on my co-writer. If I can turn on my female co-writer I'm doing well. I think seeking out constructive feedback makes you a better writer. For example "Did I explain etc correctly, last thing either of us want is a post that makes no sense and leaves not path for the co-writer to follow. if we are writing together I will make sure I am meeting you half way.

if you've got questions. always ask, someone once told me a stupid question is the question not asked. I live by that.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Lachiyous Writing Profile

Gender: My primary characters will be male; side characters can -- and without any hesitation -- be female.

Orientation: Heterosexual. I'd like to think if the case/character/scenario called for it, I could "go beyond myself" and....don a homosexual cape, but...I'm not *SURE* I'm up for that challenge? ;) To each their own though!

Power Exchange: Any, again depending on the particular character I'm playing. It really doesn't matter to me.

Race: Any(with the means to do some research beforehand).

Body Type: Any.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'd have to see on a specific basis. Giving a general answer now wouldn't be fair. I do like the fantasy genre very much, so that may be a plus in terms of that category...

Settings: This is tricky. I'd like to think, again, with enough research. With enough studying and interest, almost anything could be appealing to me! That's probably not realistic or true though. As a general rule, I'm more ought than naught drawn to fantasy/fictitious settings...as opposed to those that mirror more realistic ones, like Modern. And though I loooooove the heck out of the super hero genre(and the sci fi element it pulls from), I'm not really so much into space-like endeavors. I suppose it's more about themes/characters for me than anything else. If I can maybe find something appealing, if I can *FEEEEEEEEL* something for someone.....I maaaaaay just be sold on the damnable alien invasion that I was just pretending not to like! Heh. Oh, and I'm not really into horror either. Sorry...

Likes/Kinks: I suppose above all, I enjoy the qualities of creaitivity and imagination. Although HEART is right up there too. I enjoy getting inside my characters, and exploring their many thought processings. Idiosyncracies and the like. Immersing myself *COMPLETELY* within their skin. Using their eyes. Heart and mind. And somehow, conveying that in each and every post of mine. So if I can pick that up, to some extent....in someone else's work -- a partner/co-writer -- then you're on my radar! I may be a big fan of....*LOVE* and *ROMANCE* too, even if "they're" just bit of myths...

Hard Limits/Turn offs: Not putting forth effort, seemingly, to write. Lengthy of posts does not always qualify, yet more times than not....it displays effort over the one or two liners. I just enjoy character. Depth. Emotion. Something over bland, feeling-less drab. Make me CARE about what you're trying to 'create' in your writing. That can go a long way.

Availability: This one is also tricky. I can almost always have access to the site, through the use of a smart phone device. Writing on the other hand...*wince**criiiiiinge* All right, all right.....I'm a slower formulator, dammit it's true! But it takes awhile for me to *ENGAGE* in my characters....fully. And then there's the sun, moon, and stars which have to be perfectly aligned for me to be able to write in the first place! *smirk* (AKA juggling real life and the wife, yes??) So I do the best that I can, I try as I might....I may stumble....I may even apologize the lot. But I do promise you this: you WILL receive quality from me and hopefully it'll be worth your while! :)

Additional Notes/Thoughts(Am I the right partner for you?): Besides of course my availability, the other big turn off people might have with me....would be my writing style(formatting of sentences, punctuation, etc). In that it is a bit unorthodox and maaaay even take some getting used to. Some may never WANT to and/or for the life of them, they cannot/willnot. That's okay. "I" am not for everyone. And at the same, I almost apologize...but I suppose deep down, I'm an "artist" first, and a writer second. So I feel I must express myself, in the way that works "best" for me....(ten years ago, I used to do NOTHING but ellipses, so let's at least consider ourselves lucky that I crossed that threshold, hm?? hehe). Sex site action. Okay. Sometimes I'm unsure what I'm DOING on the SEXUAL ROLEPLAY'ing aspect of the website -- or perhaps even on the site to begin with! I'm not really that much....*YEARNING* to "sexually roleplay" with anyone, if I were to be completely honest. Are many people out there like that as well? I was drawn to the roleplay section of the site because I saw super heroes -- DAMN those bastards, reeeeeeeel'ing the inner *geek* of me in! -- and became giddy all of a sudden. Obviously I "officially" joined the site a few months ago, and am involved in three group roleplays(two of which are super hero), but....on the subject of the sexual roleplaying again. Hmm. I suppose I'm not OPPOSED to it and will go where upon ever the 'story' takes me....but I won't go out of my way FOR it. If and that makes any sense? My Literotica cherry has yet to be taken, in terms of fulfilling a 'sexual roleplay' from start to....heh...finish. Let's keep in mind, I'm pretty new here. And...knowing or not knowing this, someone -- *ahem* -- may be trying to CHANGE it so! *grin* At the end though, I just want to really.....experience....SPECTACULAR AWESOME-ness, in writing format. The sex/intimacy/heart-and-love's-fulfillment(*wink*) can come on and of its own, 'kay?

Did I forget anything? Is there something important that still needs to be jotted down in here? Does anyone actually thumb through all of this...nonsense? Well...maybe I'll keep the editing tool close by in the case of changes that need be made. Thanks for checking me out, you lovely....stalker! ;)

Gender: I am Male and play characters that I could see myself in.

Orientation: Straight

Power Exchange: I have played dominant roles effectively, but on the rare occasion of finding a woman who can dominate me I am a very happy boy.

Race: In the real world I am white. Can play any. My real world wife is Asian.

Bodytype: In the online world I am what the scene demands.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Not really, human or close to it. Maybe a humanoid Alien, or an Elf or something.

Settings: Most of the time I like roleplays scenes to be closely linked to reality in a plausible/semi plausable setting. That said I watch sci fi and fantasy on TV and could go that way.

Likes/kinks: I like roleplays that allow kink to the forefront with a good background to it. I enjoy the motivations and thoughts of the characters. My primary fantasy is the cuckold theme, but I am flexible. I enjoy scenes with power games, group sex (MFM, MFM, Gangbangs), exhibitionist/voyeur, age play, blackmail, bondage and characters pushing boundaries.

Hard limits: I follow the sites rules r.e. age, and don't like shit

Platform: Preferably IM, but also email and forum posts

Last edited:

Orientation: bisexual

Power Exchange: pretty submissive, though im not into bondage

Race: i'm white, so I tend to play white women, but i could try others

Body Type: I'm 5'6" and i'd consider myself a bbw. im a uk size 18 with 36F breasts

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: never tried it before, willing to try anything

Settings: preferably modern day, realistic. but i also like fairy tale settings

Likes/kinks: kink wise im into humiliation, incest and anal. other than that im pretty vanilla

Hard limits: erm, im open minded but no toilet play please

Availability: available most mornings and evenings

My SRP Profile

Gender: I'm male. I will play any character that a thread demands if it is feasible

Age: For human characters, I can do anything from 18-80. I also play older characters if I am immortal in the thread

Orientation: Straight bi-curious

Power Exchange: to be honest I am so used to being in control I prefer to be controlled but I can go either way if the thread is a good one

Race: I'm white, but am willing to play any race as I am multicultural and know a lot about different types of people and the impact of their lifestyle on the rest of society

Body type: I am personally 6'2 295 lbs mostly muscle with the only real problem being my stomach and usually play that in threads but I also have played heavy set or tall or small or thin depending on the thread

Alternate species/ fantasy races/ mutations: I love trying new things. Also, I'm a huge tabletop Role player pen and paper not your secretary but hey there is an idea, so I do enjoy bringing fantasy stuff to my SRPs. Also, I'm curious about playing a superhero if any one wants to try it with me whether it be Superman, Batman, or a mutant on X-Men I would love to do one, I am also willing to play an supervillain.

Settings: I love historical settings, especially the Middle Ages and Feudal Japan. I love History and love to be intellectual in a thread if it allows me to any way. I'm open for other periods, but all History is pretty much open for me. I also would not mind a futuristic scene some time so geeks and nerds I am your play ground. I also prefer settings that are realistic you know like meeting me on the dance floor, in an office building, etc.

Likes/kinks: I am mostly into taboo things and I love I really like elaborated story lines, so anything that you'd want, I can adapt myself into! My kinks include coercion/blackmail, and incest (uncle/niece ; aunt/nephew; mother/son; ; father/daughter; (brother/sister) (I prefer that one for some reason...). I love getting some oral or anal and multiple partners within reason. I also enjoy age-play (younger man/older woman or younger woman/older man), preferring to be the younger one when playing it. Also, I've found out that I do like somewhat Romantic SRPs as well, so I can be your lover as well, dear! And if it isn't I really prefer girl on girl but I am bi so guys don't be shy.

Hard limits: I do not do pissing or shitting other than that my limits are your imagination

Availability: Several times a week most of the time but I do have a life also so some times it may be a week or two but I will let you know if I will be away

Another thing - I love having intellectualism in a thread I prefer it to have detail but not so much that it makes the thread a novel for each post. I am very adaptable and have many interests sexually and some times I prefer just a hard core pounding but I do prefer most of my thread to be a possible reality save for the fantasy and sci-fi. I hope to have lots of threads with you

Thanks for reading!

Ut omnes definiunt personam somnia vestra et spes vis.

Translation:May all of your dreams and hopes define the person you want to be.

Gender: I only play male main characters. Secondary characters i'll play females to advance the scene.

Age: I usually play mid to late twenties. But i'm flexible.

Orientation: I only play straight male leads.

Power Exchange: I try to be mutual so that my partners can take the helm but, again, i'm flexible but I don't do force.

Bodytype: I have a light build and weigh 155lbs and keep my myself in shape, but i'm not a hulk.

Alternate species: I haven't done those before and I probably won't here.

Settings: I usually play in modern times but I can go into the future or past. Either way is fine so long as we have a solid story line.

Likes/kinks: I like for both characters to have mutual control but I don't mind a bit of being higher if it is liked. I love uniforms (military, police, nurse) all that good stuff and I mean real uniforms not the stuff from Spencer's. Sometimes handcuffs, spanking, if i'm in the mood. I love military and comic books with that being Gi Joe.

Curiosities: I'm not sure about this because i'm exposed to new things everyday.

Hard limits: I don't do scat, rape, incest, BDSM, underage or that sick stuff.

Availability: I update regularly now.

My SRP Profile

GENDER: I am male, and would only really play as such, except for NPCs

ORIENTATION: Preference is Straight, although I can also get into a Bi role if there is also a female involved in the play, and also assuming me in a more Dominant role.

POWER EXCHANGE: Preferably Dominant, but open to trying new things, if the role is right and interesting

RACE: Caucasian for real, but more than happy to explore others

BODY TYPE: I'm fit and in good shape for real. I wouldn't mind playing someone slender, or small, but obesity is a turn off and I wouldn't be able to get into it.

ALTERNATE SPECIES ETC,: Haven't really explored this, but I would be willing to give a shot at anything close to human.

SETTINGS: Modern, Historical, Sci-Fi, Fantasy are all game.

LIKES/KINKS: Whew. This could be quite a list, so lets just stick to favorites, and realize that if it's not below in the LIMITS section, I'd still likely be interested. I prefer multiple players in a scene as opposed to one-on-one, whether it's MMF, MFM, FFM FMF, or group play. Power play entwined in any of the above scenarios makes them even better. Sprinkle in some humiliation, and or degradation into them and you'll really pique my interest.

LIMITS: The only things that are truly "limits" as in NOT going there at all are scat, animals, blood or necro. Things I'm just not that into, but could be coerced into playing if the roles are right and interesting are: extreme pain, extreme BDSM, being submissive, celebrities, and foot play.

AVAILABILITY: A few days a week. Sometimes they will be back to back days, sometimes I may be away for a few days. Anything longer and I'll notify.

SRP Profile for Loves_Pink

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

How do I make you dream about me?

Age: I play a female from 18 to mid-30's. I can do multiple roles.

Orientation: Very bi-curious. I am, and play, a soft curvy lipstick type of bi-girl interested in men and women. Sorry, no butch and no hulks.

Power Exchange: I want roles where power and responsibilities are shared 50/50 to 70/30. Not into any heavy dominance or submission.

Race: I am Hispanic and will play Hispanic/Anglo.

Body Type: I am 5'5", 135 lbs, 34C-28-38, dark wavy hair, dark eyes, with a curvy butt. I like roles for characters like myself where I can envision myself in the role.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Not for me. If that is what you want, look elsewhere.

Settings: Current day and realistic.

Likes & Dislikes: I love romance, flirting, teasing, long foreplay, and of course lots of sex. And I love oral, receiving from and giving to both men and women. However, I am not a fan of facials. Cum inside one of my holes, or on my chest or on my ass, but keep it out of my eyes and hair.

Writing style: I prefer posts that are a few paragraphs that will advance a real story, not just the sex. I like character development, although I have a lot to improve in this area.

Hard Limits: No underage, violence, pain, blood, humiliation, animals, or anything normally done in the toilet.

My current SRP stories: (Nov, 2015)
"More Than Expected" with Goddess Trinity
"Forbidden Affair" with Orgasmicallyfun
"Bunking in with Sister" with Rocket1010
"The Beach House" with shizzz
"His New Step-Sister" with GuyRP
"Led down the Path to.... " with CFMB_fan

I do NOT converse outside of Lit on Skype, YIM, Hangouts, or other. Please do not ask.​

Attachments

• Profile-Dreamer-250x153.jpg
    Profile-Dreamer-250x153.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 377
  • Profile-Baby_Doll-210x250.jpg
    Profile-Baby_Doll-210x250.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 2,096
  • Profile-Windy 160x250.jpg
    Profile-Windy 160x250.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 1,165
  • Profile-Layla - 250x250.JPG
    Profile-Layla - 250x250.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 1,053
  • Profile-angelina2.jpg
    Profile-angelina2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Ems Srp

GENDER: I wouldn't want to disrespect the men of Lit by trying to write within a man's perspective and get it wrong so I exclusively write as females.

AGE: I don't like to limit myself so I can write between the ages of 18 - 60+ if the occasion calls for it.

ORIENTATION: Again, limits aren't something I like to have too much of and so I like to write as heterosexual, bicurious/sexual, lesbian girls depending on the plot.

POWER EXCHANGE: I usually find myself playing the submissive more times than playing the dominant but I don't mind writing as either, it all depends on what my co-writer prefers.

RACE: Caucasian, usually. But I'm always open to exploring new avenues and learning about different races.

BODY TYPE: Slim - average by default but that doesn't mean to say I never play anything else. It all depends on what the plot entails and what my writing partner prefers at the time.

ALTERNATE SPECIES: The only other species I like to play involve vampires or shapeshifters/werewolves. I love dark horror and so anything involving those aspects wins me over every time.

SETTINGS: Any and all.

• Incest
  • Seduction
  • Bondage
  • Foreplay
  • Dirty talk
  • Teasing
  • Spanking

DISLIKES:
  • Scat
  • Animal play
  • Bad grammar
  • Hardcore abuse

AVAILABILITY: I like to think I'll be on at least once a day. I'm primarily here to write so most of my time here will be spent on that.

Call me Anya. I figured since I've been here a lot the last week or so trying to start my own RPs I thought I might posted this bit if info!

Gender: I'm female, but I am a writer at heart; I can write male and female characters.

Orientation: I'm straight, but as a writer I can write anything, straight, gay or bi

Power Exchange: I could do anything with the right guidance/inspiration I think.

Race: I'm white, and but I feel that I COULD try my hand at other races/nationalities, again with the right guidance.

Bodytype: I actually weigh a bit more than my characters, but I write pretty thin/average ones usually.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I can certainly do vampires, not sure if I could do anything else. MAYBE werecreatures. could definitely do aliens I think.

Settings: I could do any time period, from past to future. I could do any place, with the right guidance.

Likes/kinks: Torture, punishment, pain endurance tests. Stretching, suspension, painful clamps with weights, parachutes/weights, electricity, whips, anal torture, sounding, needles... I enjoy both dominant and submissive scenes. I like to think I'm pretty gifted with combining various devices/methods. Could do sci-fi weapons such as laser whips and so on.

Hard limits: Minors, incest, scat, animals, necro, vomit, drinking piss... other than that I think I'd have to discover other limits myself!

Availability: Anytime!

Last edited:
Hi everyone! :)

Gender: I'm female, and as such, I do prefer to play female characters. I can, however, play male characters as side characters and the like. That's not a problem for me.

Age: My characters usually vary between early twenties and mid-thirties.

Orientation: Heterosexual, but I'm not closed to the possibility of a bi/homosexual character since I've done those before. :)

Power Exchange: I'm a lot more of a submissive, but seeing as my characters often possess a strong side, they do enjoy some mild form of control regardless.

Race: While I'm Caucasian, I have no problems playing interracial characters though my preference would likely be caucasian. I'm opened to most ethnicity, depending. (Like Karla Crome for example, I have no problem with her face claim at ALL.)

Bodytype: My characters are usually small, between 5'0 and 5'5 at most. I'm fairly flexible in size, as long as there are some boundaries. Playing hugely breasted women with a petite waist doesn't exactly do it for me. Think of Eva Green (right so I think she's tall but you get my point lol), Jenna-Louise Coleman, Jennifer Lawrence, etc... Curves in the right place type?

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'm not very strong on that. Absolutely no furries, and maybe a minor mutation. Fantasy races are a big no-no; fantasy setting does not interest me at all. I'm opened to aliens, but keep them relatively close to human anatomy. Fine example: The Doctor (Doctor Who), who's an alien with two hearts but the appearance of a human being. All in all, don't give me a tentacle monster? lol

Settings: I'm opened to any modern settings and definitely science fiction settings, such as spaceships, alien worlds, apocalyptic worlds, dystopian worlds, alternate universes, etc... Name it. I'm not difficult on that front at all. I'm not big on historical writing, victorian, or earlier than that. I'd have no problems with the 1980's, for example, but anything earlier than that doesn't hold much of an interest for me.

Likes/kinks: For the writing, I'm looking for someone who is capable of writing more than a few sentenses. Good writing is important for me, as I do put a lot of efforts in my posts and I would expect the same from my roleplay partners. (Typos happen, I'm not going to flip over a few of those, don't worry! ^^ ) Now, that doesn't mean a 1000 words essay each time. But give me some meat to work with.

Storywise, I need some build-up, and I will not play the boring, been done a million times scenarios like "neighbor checking out hot girl", or "uncle sam spanking", "receptionist/boss" type deal. Give me something a little more original. This is where communication is key, because we'll be building this world together. I'm really not difficult. I just don't want to play overdone scenarios. Please don't be shy to PM me with your ideas. I don't bite. :)

Character wise, I prefer my partners to play characters who are usually tall and lean. (By playing characters, I mean that if you don't look like your character, I don't care, because chances are I won't look like mine anyway lol ). I'm not looking for the hulk. A bit of muscle is fine. Too much just isn't my thing. Give me David Tennant, Matt Smith, Joe Gilgun (unf!)... Give me charismatic, fleshed out character who don't necessarily look like supermodels but can make my heart stop with that little sly grin.

Sexually, I do enjoy a bit of non-conscent, the kind that starts with a 'no' but ends with a 'yes'. But I'm opened to all if any scenario unless it's posted in my hard limits. Tattoos is a major turn on for me as well. Minor bondage. Teasing. Dirty talk.

Hard limits: Underaged, scat, beastiality, parent/child incest, bodily fluids that are meant for the toilet and not on my body, one liners, god-modding.

Availability: I'm available all day but it will have to be through my phone since I'll either be at work or busy with housework. At night I'll be on my laptop and thus my responses may come in more quickly. If I won't be available for a few days, I will make sure to let you know. You don't have to worry about that.

Notes: I will ONLY roleplay on here. Not by e-mail, or Skype or IM or anything of the sort. Please do not ask for a photo. I'm a married woman and am not looking for a personal relationship with anyone. I'm mainly here to write. :) I'm perfectly fine with friendly chats over PM's, of course, that's not a problem. ^^

If any of you are up for some Doctor Who or Misfits rp btw, hit me up! :D Always looking for a Doctor or Rudy Wade. ;)

Last edited:
The Whovian

Gender: I will play males in male-female relationships, or females in female-female relationships

Orientation: I can play straight males or lesbian women.

Power Exchange: I generally am dominate as a male character, but it varies with a female character.

Race: It does not matter.

Bodytype: I generally play muscular men, with or without a bit of a stomach, or lanky fellows with lean muscles. When I write a female character, she usually has comfortable curves.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations:Ah, Sure. Whatever. Vampires not so much though, if I have to be the vampire. It is hard to get into the head of a thousand year old being. (I make exceptions for Time Lord characters.)

Settings: I like a wide variety of settings, through history and science fiction. Fantasy and horror are also fine. I will do fan fiction, sometimes, especially if it is in the Whoverse.

Likes/kinks: stockings, chubby girls, thin girls with willowy figures, flirting, actual stories with plots!

Hard limits: No fecal material, urine, minors, heavy torture or outright rape.

Availability: I can post every other day or so.

Last edited:

Orientation: Prefer heterosexual, but can also play bisexual characters.

Power Exchange: Not into BDSM, but I guess I'm more dominant than submissive. Can play either though.

Race: White, but can play other races.

Bodytype: I like my character to be reasonable fit, other than that no preference. I guess, I prefer taller ones if I had to choose.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Human or humanoid characters like elves and hobbits are fine, but no furries or mutations. No Vampires either.

Settings: All settings are fine really. I like Fantasy, but it would have to be low Fantasy with very little to no magic.

Likes/kinks: Incest(between siblings, not parent/child), crazy girls, threesomes/orgies. I can do light non-consent too. Unprotected sex is a turn on.

Nothing beats a good plot and interesting characters.

Hard limits: Scat, other than light pain, necro, vomit.

Availability: Almost every day, will let you know if I’ll be away.

Additional Comments: I like my writing partner(s) to be able to do these things;

- write more than a one liner. Short responses are okay as long as it bring the plot forward and contains some details.
- I enjoy the slow build up and good character development and I want the story to feel at least somewhat realistic.
- Let me know if there is a certain direction you'd like to go or if you are going to be away for a long period of time.
- Do not godmode my characters unless it is about small things or it's obvious what my character would do. I want to make all the important decision for the character I write.

Last edited:
In search of a fun, quality, SRP partner...

I prefer for my character to not stray too far from my preferences. And although I love sex and expect it to play a strong role in the story, I enjoy a good story line that benefits from the sex. You can read a sample of my fiction (check my signature) and poetry to get an idea of how I write. I adore a good sense of humor.

Orientation: Heterosexual or bi female with a strong preference for males.
Power Exchange: I'm definitely more of the submissive type, but can top for play or if necessary.

Race: I'm interracial, but I prefer to be classified as black (grey eyes being the only real tell-tell feature). I would prefer to play a black woman (there aren't enough on here ;)).

Bodytype: Rather athletic but soft and curvy. C cup breast, sometimes D depending on the cut. I prefer to stick to my body type. 5'4 (and a half!) average weight--not model thin but definitely not over weight.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Although I prefer to play human, I would be interested in playing non-human roles such as vampire or were, shape shifters or demon. No furies/mutations.

Settings: Historical or modern day settings. Romance.

Likes/kinks: My likes are varied. I can play light BDSM, but no humiliation or rape. D/s relationship (loving and considerate) I absolutely love fit, dominant alpha males. I enjoy regular and rough sex (hands around the neck and light bondage), coercion, mutual masturbation, public sex and clothed sex. Etc.

Hard limits: Minors, scat, animals/furries/whatevers, necro, vomit, piss, foot worship, and graphic gore.

Availability: I generally post 3-4 days a week. Mid-day works for me or late evenings. I'm more flexible during the summers.

In search of a female co-writer

I am a trans-gendered male, transvestite or t-girl, whichever you prefer.

My sexual orientation is I suppose bi but would love to write a lesbian romp, dont ask me why it just piques my interest.

I like long scenes, I like to explore my characters to the full extent, I do like to write at least once every day.

My stories typically involve my male character being transformed into a female character, as i swing both ways I enjoy writing both sides of this equation.

I am looking at either a story with a t-girl or transvestite in from the start or a male turned into one of these.

My ideal female co-writer would have a dominant side and would control my character in various ways.

I like tight lacing corsets, stockings, suspenders, silk,satin and all sorts of sexy lingerie.

If you are interested please pm me.

Thank you for reading and hope to hear from you soon.

Joanne:)

I suppose after all this time I should submit one of these...

Age: I can play as women from the age of 19 up until 40.

Orientation: Straight.

Power Exchange: Submissive. Certain of my characters can put up a fight, but they're always submissive at the centre.

Race: I am open to any.

Body-Type: Depending on the scenario, I am open to play any body-type. But nothing that promotes a negative body image.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I play humanoids, like vampires, elves etc. No furries.

Settings: Modern, historical, fantasy, sci-fi.

Likes: I'm okay with receiving the following: bondage, spanking, noncon, kidnapping, anal, rough sex, older men.

Strictly taboo: Heavy violence, Urine, excrement, vomiting, incest, paedophilia, animal play.

Availability: I can post daily.

Ideal Collaborators: Sensible, active writers with a very good grasp of English grammar and spelling. I prefer those who create in-depth characters. I enjoy sex, I also enjoy storylines and those with intelligent imaginations.

SideNotes: Please feel free to message me if you have any questions, queries or anything.

Last edited:
anonymity90's RP Profile

Gender: Female. It's the only role I can identify as, so I won't be RPing another gender.

Age: 18-30(ish). I'm still in my early 20s so I'd probably struggle to RP someone who grew up during a completely different generation.

Orientation: Heteroflexible. I'd prefer to RP with lead male roles with, maybe, a sprinkling of girl-on-girl.

Power Exchange: I'm not that interested in D/s, in the sense I don't enjoy being told what to do (complete brat). That being said I like being overpowered and having a confident (I suppose you cold say "dominant") role alongside me. Just leave your "Twue Dom" pants at home.

Race: While I'm half-English, half-Thai (I know, hot, right?), I have no problems playing a white girl as I often forget I'm not! (The woes of being raised in a white city.)

Bodytype: I'm 5ft7 and curvy. I would probably prefer to play thinner/fitter girls. I guess I'd describe them as "svelte". I honestly don't mind whether it's thin, curvy or inbetween - as long as we don't deal with anorexic thin or obese fat (- both are turn offs).

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Pass. I like humans.

Settings: Preferably modern as I'd probably lose a grip of a language style if it's not natural.

Writing style: Impeccable spelling and grammar are MUST. I don't mind typos. However, not knowing the difference between you're/your or there/their/they're will make me want to stab you with a spork (especially if I find out during a RP)!

I understand that in the heat of a response that someone may or may not proofread (I am very guilty of this). However, "txt spk" is NOT OKAY! That would turn me off faster than anything else.

I'd appreciate a couple of paragraphs per response, or at least a few sentences!

P.s. I can (just about) deal with the bastardisation of the English language (aka US English).

Likes/Kinks:
  • young(me)/old(you)
  • (step)daddy/daughter
  • masochism (I like impact play, blood, needles, wax, cutting, etc)
  • spanking
  • anal
  • cunnilingus (I love it when someone can describe how they like to lick pussy; it's often glossed over in most stories :()
  • seduction
  • employee/boss
  • adultery
  • exhibitionism/voyeurism
  • consensual non-consent
  • pet play (I like being a human-kitty sometimes; not furry nor bestiality)
(I'm sure there are more, I'm just running out of ideas right now.)

Hard limits:
  • copy and pasting(!!!)
  • smoking/drug use
  • underaged
  • vomiting
  • feeding fetish
  • anorexia
  • scat
  • bestiality
  • necrophilia
  • god-modding

Attractions: (These are what I like in general, but for the purposes of the RP profile, these are the attributes I'd like my counter part's character to be like.)
I like older men who are confident and sure about themselves. I don't mind a bit of a stomach but I like them fit. Taller than me. I really melt if someone has blue eyes and dark hair (though not necessary for all characters, just a heads up if you want to make me squirm). I prefer Caucasian men (I blame my white city woes). Ideal age range: 30-50ish (I'm not hugely picky but I do like men around 40). Good humour (very important). Well-spoken accents make me melt, be it English or American. I do have a soft spot for some American accents (Seattle, San Francisco, "posh" New York, etc).

Availability: I'm available most days. I currently live in the Middle East so the time difference might trip us up a little bit. That being said, I suffer from (stress-induced) insomnia and keep odd sleeping patterns.

Notes: I'd prefer to keep my RPing to Literotica. I'm in a relationship and would rather keep my "activities" away from my everyday life/partner.
Where I prefer older men now, one day I aspire to become a cougar.

Last edited:
Gender: Female. I could probably write a man if I had to, but I can't guarantee anything.

Orientation: Hetero female.

Power Exchange: I like playing strong, independent women who crumble and give in to their darker sexual urges. Not traditionally submissive, although eventually I do submit.

Race: White. I'm interested in scenes involving all races, but I don't trust myself to do justice to a non-white character.

Body Type: Something close to my own -- slim with smaller breasts.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Not particularly into that sort of thing.

Settings: I'm open to science fiction and fantasy, although I tend to prefer real world. I'm particularly sensitive to how plausible a scenario is. I like believable people in believable situations with believable motivations.

Writing style: Athletic and direct. I'm not a big fan of flowery, purple prose. Think Hemingway, not Joyce.

Likes/kinks: Unprotected sex, impregnation, cheating, loss of control, light bondage, leashes and collars, public sex, mutual masturbation, being naked in front of a clothed audience, medical exams, mind control, business suits (on men or women), uniforms (also on men or women), sex at the office, natural (or neatly trimmed) pubic hair.

Hard limits: No scat, incest, kids, rape, blood, misogyny, vomit, hitting, or spanking. You can call me a slut, but not a bitch.

Availability: I'm available most evenings after 11pm Pacific.

Last edited:

Age: I'm in my early mid twenties, so something around there- the oldest I'll play is late twenties, nearing 30 and then the youngest I would play is late teens.

Orientation: Heterosexual- I like men :)

Power Exchange: I tend to be pretty dominant/controlling when it comes to my characters- they are usually strong-willed, sharp tongued women who find themselves in possibly submissive/need the help of the man- but refuse to completely play the "damsel in distress" card. But in the bedroom- I tend to play submissive- I like it when the man takes control in the bedroom. That being said I do like my characters to take control in the bedroom every so often too ;)

Race: Mix of European countries :) I did grow up overseas when I was young but lived most of my life in the US.

Bodytype: 5'6", brunette, brown eyes, slender, long legs- athletic to the point that I like to stay in shape and be active but I'm not someone that goes to the gym on a regular basis. I have a nice rack :p Not too big yet not small- just enough to suck and squeeze them ;)

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: No thank you.

Settings: I'm a sucker for a good historical scene but nothing with fantasy or mystical creatures/scenarios. I've done online role-play with pirate and the governor's daughter. Princess and her new husband. Gladiator and the Emperor's daughter. I'm not too particular in everything having to be historically accurate like language, dress, what they ate etc- just because that would be too much work :p But I do also like "modern time" scenes as well- I had a pretty fun one between exes who end up cheating on their new significant others.

Writing style: My biggest one is DETAIL!!! I need at least a paragraph :) I want to know what they see (the sun blinded the prince making her look as though she was an angel walking straight from heaven), what they hear (birds chirping in the background, the sound of heels scattering across the marble hallway), what they smell, (the floral and sweet smell of rose petals mixed with the sweat of their two bodies filled the bedroom), what they touch (the soft feel of the rabbit's fur against her skin instinctively made her greedily grab, his warm hand contrasted her cold frozen hands sending a calmness throughout her body). Seriously- hopefully some of these examples show how much detail I want not just in their actions (her lips gently quivered as their eyes met for the first time) but also their surroundings as well.

Please be able to spell and write clearly so that I don't have to try to decipher what you are writing- no short forms i.e. txt for text or spk for spanked. PLEASE keep typos to a minimum. At least quickly re-reading/proof reading what you wrote would be nice :) Also my pet peeve is when people don't know the difference between you're/your and there/their/they're. Seriously that annoys me to the point that I would ask you to re-write it :p

Likes/Kinks:
Detail-Detail-Detail seriously I need a partner who is detailed! :)
Seduction
I love a guy who knows how to lick a pussy well;)
Foreplay- I love scenes where theres a lot of chemistry between the two prior to the actual fucking
(hmmm at this moment I cant think of anything else)

Hard limits:
anal
feet/ foot fetishes- I don't even like having my feet massaged.
underage
incest
rape/non consensual/forcing/slavery
scat or anything of that nature
please don't copy and paste
feeding- I don't like it when people force things
vomiting
bestality
necrophilia
god-modding
feeding fetish
drug use
(thats all I can think of now but- if there is something that I'm not comfortable with I'll let you know asap and please be respectful :) )

Availability: Pretty often- I'll try to log on at least once a day during the day and at night as well. I will be traveling a bit at the end of the month so I might not be easy to reach- but I'll try to stay in touch as much as I can.

Additional Comments:
So I've been doing some online realtime role-play for several years now- and have written a bit, but I'm new to this forum and to this form of role-play.
I love/need character building in my stories, so we wont rush straight to sex, so please be understandable. I like the characters to have a background.
I'm not interested in sharing pics, doing webcam or phone sex.
I'm not interested in "making friends"/getting to know each other- I'm here to have some fun, enjoy my imagination.
I would be open to sending IMs via Yahoo to 1) brainstorm about the story & talk about the story as it goes on. I like to make sure that my partner and I are on the same page 2) and maybe just do some online, realtime RP
I would appreciate it if you could be quick to reply as well!

If you're interested, please PM me and lets write together :)

Also here are some story lines I'm currently interested in writing: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=51786467&postcount=103

Last edited:
This account is old. Guess I better get around to this.

Gender: I am male and play male characters. I'm not smart enough to play women.

Orientation: Hetero.

Power Exchange: Not into serious BSDM (more on that later), but I like playing dominant men. That said, I don't like totally submissive women who just lay down and take it. Aggressive women who know what they want and how to get it are fun, whether its in the bedroom or in the plot (or real life or RP :) ).

Race: I'm white myself, but no problem playing other races as the story calls for.

Bodytype: I am big, tall and broad-shouldered in real life, which has done me no good since I graduated from high school and they wouldn't let me play high school football anymore. I usually like to write big soldier-types but have written more compact characters before - a good bodytype for a dashing rogue.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Not into furries. Aliens are okay as long as they're somewhat human. Interracial sex between the stereotypical fantasy races (human, elf, dwarf, etc.) is sexy. I'm currently looking for dryad women on Match.com but having no luck.

Settings: I love most of them. Modern / Historical / Western / Sci-Fi / Steampunk / Roman/Greek (yes, I know they're not the same thing) / Fantasy.

Turn Ons:
- Woman on top (cowgirl as the cowboys say)
- Large breasts
- Small breasts
- Curvy women
- Fit women
- Skinny women (not being polite, the female body turns me on, no matter what size it comes in).
- Redheads.
- Man-on-woman oral sex (Cunnilingus as the greeks say)
- Sex in a bath tub / hot tub
- Sex on a beach (I know, the sand is cold in real life, but I'm a romantic. Or maybe I haven't tried it in the right places).
- Tattoos (the right tattoos on the right female character / person is sexy as fuck)
- Strong, intelligent female protagonists.
- Women who are aggressive in the bedroom (see above).
- Women who know how to tease.
- Women who know how to write.

Turn offs:
- Anal. You can enema 'dat ass' until the cows come home, and it still feels dirty to me. But, some women like it, so if you want it in a thread, I will do my duty (pun intended).
- Extreme BSDM. Nothing wrong with a little handcuff play, but the ballgags and candle wax and nipple clamps are a little much for me. I know, I have the sexual appetite of a nun.
- Rape/non-consensual, violence in the bedroom, hitting, cutting, etc. (though, in the right story, these could be powerful plot points and set off character arcs. These only apply in the bedroom, I have no problem with violence in the story's non-sexual plot).

Hard limits:
- Minors, scat, animals
- Hard drug use

Let's get serious: I tried to include a few hilarious jokes here :rolleyes:, but I am pretty serious when it comes to the business of writing. I like detailed plot-driven stories (everything from epic adventures to small cozy stories) with romance, teasing and foreplay with powerful compelling characters that make hot feisty love when the time is right.

Apologies: I created this account seven years ago. In that time, I've had the opportunity to write with some amazing female writers here. Unfortunately, my stupid real life got in the way, I had to take a few leaves of absence, and because I'm lazy, I didn't bother to tell them. I've burned a few bridges in my time because of that and it's one of my biggest regrets. Now, I feel better about writing than I ever have before, and I've started a new job and set up failsafes to keep me from avoiding my obligations here again. For 99% of the writing partners I have abandoned in the past, I would love a chance to write with you again, if you would be interested.

Availability: Currently looking to add a few more threads to my stable. If you have any ideas you want to run by me, or liked any of my thread concepts in one of the "looking for" threads, shoot me a PM and we'll talk.

Last edited:

Age: I'm in my early 20's, I prefer playing around that age with the oldest being late twenties.

Orientation: Heterosexual

Power Exchange: I tend to be pretty dominant but it doesn't have to only be that way. However I prefer not to play just a submissive role.

Race: Mix of countries

Bodytype: Black hair, brown eyes, I'm pretty athletic I think but not a huge fan of the gym, just playing sport.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Nope not really to be honest. If you have a great story that involves some kind of fantasy maybe.. but usually only human stuff.

Settings: Now this is a hard one... I really don't mind any period of time as long as the story is a deep one that has some playfulness to it.

Writing style:

I think like many others have mentioned, detail is nice. I'm pretty busy so I won't always have long responses, but I prefer at least a paragraph. Oh and when I say detail I mean more than detail in the action itself, but also in the thoughts and surrounds of the characters.

Also full words and sentences would be preferable. I understand in the moment you an miss certain things but really obvious mistakes or abbreviations are a no no.

Likes/Kinks:
Detail
Seduction
Teasing
Build up (foreplay)
Control
Bondage

Hard limits:
Scat or piss
Rape

Availability: Pretty often but mainly during the week. Weekends I'm usually out and about having fun so I may not reply then.

Back