Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh i can't wait for the flames thongs !!!!!!!!!!!! .. not a flames fan but i won't hold that against you . in fact i think you should hold it against me :p ..

Ohhh forgot about to take those pics, I so will….. no worries….. I m still a fan of YOU and the Flames :D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

It was, Sweet E .. Thanks .. ISP is working Now !!!
Glad the 'Pack' came out on top ..

attachment.php

I could get 'On Top' Of That :devil: :p

Thanks For Sharing ... XOXO

Hey my sweet One, so happy your all set up again.
Yes me to, new game today…..they are so good this season…..
I would love to have you on top of ME…..:D:devil:
No thank you for always posting here :heart:

i want to be santa and stop by your house... i don't care what list you are on, naughty or nice, just want to see you in that outfit and out of it... hubba hubba!

Ohhh baby I m right under your tree…..:D:devil:

Attachments

• Photo 84.jpg
    Photo 84.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 118
LOL right :confused::eek:
No I m pretty sure it was YOU, but no matter cold hands or not, I :heart: YOU my sweet sexy pirate.
MMMM can't wait… will you please let your hands wander….:devil:

LOL...and just WHERE would you like my hands to wander?:devil:

Three extremely hot sets of pics!!! I don't like the 9ers at all, but you managed to steam that top up, I would love to be a certain pair of pink Pacers panties, and the Christmas spirit rises every time I see Emmy Clause. :D

LOL well glad I could make you a fan….and mmmm you know I love the Christmas season a lot….and love to rise YOU…..:D:devil:
Hope this will to ;)

Attachments

• Photo 93.jpg
    Photo 93.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 577
Love the high boots and the short skirt!

Ohhh thanks Art, and so hope you loved the pink of earlier today and the ones I will post later, and so hope your staying warm over there, if not , beam me up and I will be there to warm you …..:D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss: for you my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back