Cream pies from other men...

Just wondering how many men find this a turn on? Would you eat a cream pie from your gf/wife that wasn't your cum?

Last night me & my boyfriend were out, we have a v open relationship & he's bi curious. I ended up fucking someone in the club toilet in the arse and he ate it when we got home. To say I'm a lucky girl is an understatement, I basically get to fuck around and he cleans up the mess after :D

I wish my wife was into this, she loves me cleaning up after I've cum in or on her but I would love to eat another guys cum from her. It'd be even better if I was watching him fuck her first. My newest fantasy is to clean her up after a gang bang.
 
I wish my wife was into this, she loves me cleaning up after I've cum in or on her but I would love to eat another guys cum from her. It'd be even better if I was watching him fuck her first. My newest fantasy is to clean her up after a gang bang.

I can see that. I say be happy that she loves you cleaning her up :)
 
I wish my wife was into this, she loves me cleaning up after I've cum in or on her but I would love to eat another guys cum from her. It'd be even better if I was watching him fuck her first. My newest fantasy is to clean her up after a gang bang.


Thats is hot.


Mine has cheated on me a few times.
 
eating my own creampie has become a new semi regular experience with my wife .... baby steps lol
 
EXACTLY! DanielBlue. Thank you. My hubby is straight and we look at this as just a different item on our sexual menu that we enjoy. True, not for all, but that is their choice and not to be condemned. We could say you have a closed minded view of acts like this, for those of you who are against it, but it is really just another sexual act that some enjoy and others don't. I do not see it as right or wrong or something to be condemned. One persons likes Chocolate and another likes strawberry. They are just different, not right or wrong in our opinion. :)


Agreed! It is not for everyone,but eating a creampie has nothing to do with being gay or not. For me,it is just doing something really special for a woman I care alot about. Do it once,and you will wonder why you waited so long.


Most men cum to fast for a woman anyway,this way she gets fucked once,eaten and licked right after,and then fucked again by another guy. Most women love it.
 
well.. it sucked.. according to her he fell asleep cause he was "to wasted"... so she just slept with him for a few hours then came home while he was still sleeping it off....

but she said she was planning on going to "hang out and they might rent a movie or two tonight"

Calling bullshit on all your posts.
 
Wife just texted "M" to find out if he was around tonight.. when he replied that he was sorta available she replied that she wanted to see him and that she would be there in a skirt "for easy access" ...

she just left and promised that she would either send me pics or call me and let me listen.. or if i was really lucky she would do both.. :)


if i'm lucky i will be getting a fresh dessert tonight
 
Wife just texted "M" to find out if he was around tonight.. when he replied that he was sorta available she replied that she wanted to see him and that she would be there in a skirt "for easy access" ...

she just left and promised that she would either send me pics or call me and let me listen.. or if i was really lucky she would do both.. :)


if i'm lucky i will be getting a fresh dessert tonight

last night turned out to be a bust... "M" ended up having his boss hanging out all night with him (he's a bouncer at a local club) so he couldn't slip away to the parking lot for a quicky.....
 
Eating Cum of another person

fuck yes!!!!

now that would be HOT!!!
i would LOVE to be there getting it straight from the source .. but then i LOVE getting it fresh from my wife's well fucked pussy tooo

Well, its true that before my marriage I had relation with my neighbor, younger than me by 4 years and looks like a stud, YES ..Parag was a dream hindu boy ... he has done some groping with my mom and sister and when he told me I was in love with his cock ... he later fucked my mom and then in 3 days my sister who was about to get married.
In both cases after his fucking with them I had done sucking his king cock and tasting the family cunts on his cock.
After my marriage, just 1 year of marriage he became friendly with my wife and seduced her. She started going with him in market and I allowed him. their friendship took turn when they had gone to a party at her friend and were named as couple. During the ride back he kissed her on roadside lane and she was flushed when came home.
During our love making she was hotter than before. And had been very wet in legs. I notced the change but didnot said t oher.
This type of flirting by Parag and Smita continued for 2 weeks and when she was in free period they took opportunity to be one in our guest room when nobody was at home.
That night she didn't allowed me to fuck saying she is tired. i understood it and didn't force.
But she gave a nice blowjob. whch otherwise do not.
Again in 2 days they had one more session and then she allowed me to have sloppy sex.
I mentioned she is wet than normal and I loved the feeling.
Next month during her safe period she had his big cock for 4 days daily and i started enjoying her sloppy sex. Once I did licking before she had him and later during night again I sucked her pussy and felt the difference in taste. Upon asking again and again she confessed she had sex without protection with Parag and told me that it is their 15th fuck and she also knows that he has fucked my mom and sister.
I liked her confession and gave her gift with proper sucking licking her cum filled cunt.
Once i WAS on tour my mom caught her with PARAG and my mom too him later in her bed. Parag satisfied my mom and again my wife Smita.
I arrived 3 days from tour and as i entered bedroom Smita asked me to lie on back and she sat on my face and asked me to suck and friends it was divine taste. He has fucked her in our guestroom just 15 minutes earliar. and so it was just fresh.
I had talk with my mother regarding this and she told me taht let them continue and get rewards for family.
Now Parag started coming in my presence to fuck my wife and also my mom and I get creampie from my wife.And then one day he came for dinner and with mom's permission I asked them to enter our marital bed which was decorated by me.
That night they had sex 4 times ... thanks to mom for tasty dinner ... and after 2nd time Smita gave me chance to lick ... and during night I licked and fucked my mom 2 times .. thanks to Parag to feed me tonic ... morning during tea I admitted that i had sucked his cock till cum filling my mouth many times and this inspired my wife and mom to suck him in front of them.
I CONFESS THAT SUCKING THE MIXED CUM OF WIFE AND HER LOVER IS MORE SATISFYING TAHN JUST LICKING HER ALONE.
 
Vow

last night was AWESOME ...

went with the Wife to meet up with a friend of ours "K" and have a couple of drinks.. after a bit they went out to the parking lot and were gone for about 25 minutes... :) when They came back in she told me that she REALLY loved the way "K" tasted, that she was a "good girl" and swallowed it all and then she gave me a BIG deep kiss.

later that night we met up with another "new" friend "M" and they ended up leaving before i knew she had actually left.. a couple of hours later i get a call that she is at the other end of town.........hmmm.... i went and picked her up and she told me that she had a present for me when we got home... :) (goody goody)
when she took her pants off her pussy was all stretched and gooey and so dark red... after she told me to lick her clean and i licked and sucked her to a couple of orgasms, i was very happy to tell her that i Loved the way "M" tasted and that i was a good boy and had licked and sucked and cleaned her all up...
.
.
.

this morning though apparently i had not done as good a job as i thought because she had me lick up all the stickiness from her pussy and ass and thighs that had seeped out over night.. :) and then because i had left her messy last night she had me lick and tongue fuck her asshole until she came again ...


i LOVE my WIFE!!!! :cool:

Great experience dear kelli_qcd;50586285
 
Oh yeah

I love being cuckolded by hung black studs and eating their cum out of my wife while they make funof my pathetic little white dick
 
I could be mistaken, but I think my husband loves it. But it doesn't matter to me. I would make him do it whether he likes it or not.
 
fucking when wifes pussy is full of another mans cream

This has happened when i saw my wife playing with her cousin. I have turned on by seeing this and i have waited for them to finish. Once he finishes, i have announced iam home. Then he escaped through back door. I have taken wife immediately to bed and had an immence fucking. Hot damn she was that much wet in her pussy and ass hole. I really enjoyed.
 
Back
Top