Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY HUMP DAY my sweet sexy LIT friends.
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

( Should I continue to post pics even I right now have no time to replay , really feel bad about it :eek:…..you ALL always have been so good to me. So maybe this should be my last ones for now till I find time…..:(
Love YOU ALL

i hope you're kidding!!

drooolllll

Don't Stop

( Should I continue to post pics even I right now have no time to replay , really feel bad about it :eek:…..you ALL always have been so good to me. So maybe this should be my last ones for now till I find time…..:(
Love YOU ALL

Check my pm and mail. Post whenever you can, it is a pleasure looking at you

:rose:

Love YOU ALL

Every pic is very sexy, nice set. I like the leaf in these, makes for a cool pic.

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween my sweet sexy LIT friends, anyone wants to come over for trick and treat :D, and ohhhh I have a lot off candy :devil:
:kiss::kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

(and yes over my melt down from yesterday:eek: y, you all know I will replay when I can and visit…..hopefully this week-end yeah I m off)….:D

Attachments

• Happy Halloween.jpg
    Happy Halloween.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 717
  • Happy Halloween 1.jpg
    Happy Halloween 1.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 239
  • Happy Halloween 2.jpg
    Happy Halloween 2.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 464
  • Happy Halloween 3.jpg
    Happy Halloween 3.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 574
  • Happy Halloween 4.jpg
    Happy Halloween 4.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 275
Happy Halloween my sweet sexy LIT friends, anyone wants to come over for trick and treat :D, and ohhhh I have a lot off candy :devil:

(and yes over my melt down from yesterday:eek: y, you all know I will replay when I can and visit…..hopefully this week-end yeah I m off)….:D

What a time to arrive.........HH Emmy.......Great to see your costume.;)

Ohhhh I see what I want for "trick or treating"!!!!!

attachment.php

I think this pumpkin would be much happier between your legs!

Happy Halloween my sweet sexy LIT friends, anyone wants to come over for trick and treat, and ohhhh I have a lot off candy :devil:

Happy Halloween to you Emmy:kiss:

Those are some very yummy treats you have there:devil:

I never got treats like that when I was little.

...Hmm, Maybe now that I'm grown I'll get a treat like that when I knock on your hotel room door when you come down next time.:devil:

:kiss::kiss::rose::heart:

Oh, wont you be my neighbor! Hehe. You are so incredibly sexy! And naughty! Hope you have a wonderful night, Emmy! Hugs&Kisses! :kiss::kiss:

Lady, you are sooo sexy! Hope you had a naughty Halloween ;). I know you have no plans to be a saint today!

What a delicious little treat you are miss emmy!

Hope you have a tasty weekend, sexy lady :)

Great pics Emmy. I would have loved to had visited your house last night for a special treat. :devil:

i'm sure you got a LOT of treats...

WHy..why..could I have not gone to your door?:rose:

Happy TGIF !!! Sweet E , Damned the Luck ..
I would have Enjoyed knocking on Your Door ;) .. :devil:

attachment.php

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :kiss: :heart:

My sweet sexy LIT friends, hope everyone is having a fun, relaxing and naughty Sunday.
(just home from work :(, tired, but wanted to say hi before bubbling in my Jacuzzi with a glass of bubbles…..:D)

(but never to tired to leave some silly pics ;)

Attachments

• emmy@lit (334).jpg
    emmy@lit (334).jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 569
  • emmy@lit (335).jpg
    emmy@lit (335).jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 555
  • emmy@lit (336).jpg
    emmy@lit (336).jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 576
My sweet sexy LIT friends, hope everyone is having a fun, relaxing and naughty Sunday.
(just home from work :(, tired, but wanted to say hi before bubbling in my Jacuzzi with a glass of bubbles…..:D)

You know how to unwind!!!

What splendid shots. You are such a beauty.

:D

Join you?:D:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back