Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Surprise For You All

How long have I been on LIT, almost 7 years.....most of you know me, and know that I m happily married with my Prince. And yep after 32 years we are still silly with loads of fun. So thank YOU my Prince for taking these, for ones they came out ok and not blurs.... and for letting me sharing them......:heart:
Who knows more might follow ;)
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

(BUT PLEASE DON'T REPOST THE LAST 2 ONES)......thank you

Attachments

• Panties that I was wearing.jpg
    Panties that I was wearing.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 524
  • Another pantie shot.jpg
    Another pantie shot.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 546
  • My Prince fingers.jpg
    My Prince fingers.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 517
  • My Prince tongue.jpg
    My Prince tongue.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 541
Naughty Panties

I think we need some other views of these....and the gorgeous model!

attachment.php

My sweet sexy LIT friends, sorry for my absence.....you know RL can be a pain....
But glad to be back and hope to be here more with of course silly pics.
Talking about silly pics, I bought this pair of panties, well there called panties I just call them naughty and silly, but hey they keep me cool on these hot NY days :D:devil:
Have a wonderful Friday and stay cool.....if not cum over I have loads of ice cubes :D:devil:
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss::rose:

My sweet sexy LIT friends, sorry for my absence.....you know RL can be a pain....
Talking about silly pics, I bought this pair of panties, well there called panties I just call them naughty and silly, but hey they keep me cool on these hot NY days :D:devil:
Have a wonderful Friday and stay cool.....if not cum over I have loads of ice cubes :D:devil:

Hello emmy, you were missed and glad you are back safe and sound. I have beed out working in the yard, came in to cool down, saw your new pitures and damn I need to go back out in the 90+ heat to cool down now. You know for 52 you are putting a lot of younger women to shame.:rose: You are one fine looking woman, actually you are damn HOTTT

No worries my sweet sexy Pirate, have not been here much, darn RL......:(
LOL I thought you knew :confused:
:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:

Yeah, RL can sweep us away sometimes, but it works out in the end.

...and I had no idea you could do that!

YESSSS YOU SO HAVE TO CUM OVER......right now.....going to be 105F today.....ok ok still love being back..... thank you airco
:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:

WOW! You should come out here. It's MUCH cooler here.

...That may just be the sexiest thing I have ever seen!:eek:

Love the panties. Just the right amount of fabric. Shows your beautiful jewel of a pussy. Thanks for sharing sweetheart.

My favorite!

How long have I been on LIT, almost 7 years.....most of you know me, and know that I m happily married with my Prince. And yep after 32 years we are still silly with loads of fun. So thank YOU my Prince for taking these, for ones they came out ok and not blurs.... and for letting me sharing them......:heart:

Very lucky man. Best of luck in your silly adventures together!

Emmy, my dear friend, I apologize in advance for hijacking your thread, but I can't resist replying to this one.

Jeff - you can hold the camera!

Emmy - of course you and your husband are welcome to join us for dinner, too!

You and your sweet sexy one can highjack my thread anytime you want.
MMMM hope he has a steady hand :D
Say when and where and we will be there.;)

Well, I'll continue to contribute to the "highjack". The camera isn't my first choice of things to hold, but guess I'll make do! :D This certainly would be a fun fest.

Em, Don't know how steady my hand would be, but I do know something that would be "rock solid"!:devil:

Ohhhh my sweet jeff, you have me :eek: with this post.
And yep love being here, even with this brutal heat, I keep smiling.
I can't wait to see another post of YOU.
Hope your doing great, happy, smiling, naughty.
Have a great week-end.

Makes my heart flutter to hear this. Glad you like my silly post. They are all meant with upmost sincerity. You are very beautiful and super sexy to me. I think a person can be beautiful to "all" but not necessarily sexy to someone. You my sweet are certainly both to me. Love your personality too! :kiss:

Thanks for sharing these new photos. Looking forward to more. I love the "action" series so far. :devil:

Wow Emm!!! Those are fabulous!! So exciting that your hub helped and is joining in the fun a little. :)

Amazing photos! :devil: HOT HOT! That's what you are!! :p

Oh Good Lord! These are SO HOT ! ! ! !

Looking at that last pic, I can practically taste you. Hmmmmm
attachment.php

Emmy, you have a very lucky prince. Good man too. Only could wish I were enjoying such pleasures with my tongue!!

That's one lucky prince! I haven't been around and haven't seen you for so long. I thought you had defected to France. I almost did last October. Long story.

those are hot - need to do sometging about it.. :devil:

Please help me pick up my jaw from the floor.....These are extremely sexy and inviting pics.

HOT DAMN!!!! :) Wow!!!!

Emmy....so beautiful, and down right sexy! :rose:

:kiss::rose::heart::

Perfection! How I'd like to put my lips to use on your perfect body! :devil:
:kiss:

Oh, what a lucky man to get a taste! And what sexy panties! Yummy! ;) :kiss::rose:

If I had my tongue on your pussy, and he had a feather in his ass, we'd both be tickled. I am glad to see your sexy ass posting again!!:D

He's one very lucky man....and that last pic is exactly what I'd love to do to you:devil::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back