Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight we dine on chicken marinated in a vidalia onion and fig sauce then grilled and served with a garden vegetable medley of sugar snap peas, roasted potatoes, red peppers, and herbs. A home brewed German blonde ale will complement this fare quite nicely. :cool:
Wow.....you're going to put Gordon Ramsey to shame :p

What the fuck did I do to my knee?

Why the hell am I still awake?

I wish I could finish this bloody story!

I spent most of last night at the vet's. Max went after the racoons & lost. Sedated & stitched up, we are home. He's on my bed having puppy dreams in which he is triumphant over the 'coons. Min is sitting guard over him, the little protector.

Yeah. Not a PG blurt.

I spent most of last night at the vet's. Max went after the racoons & lost. Sedated & stitched up, we are home. He's on my bed having puppy dreams in which he is triumphant over the 'coons. Min is sitting guard over him, the little protector.

Yeah. Not a PG blurt.

hope your puppy heals up soon, t
:rose:

hope your puppy heals up soon, t
:rose:

T'anks, Pete.

His wounds will heal in spite of himself! He's already tried to chew off the dressings so it's the cone of shame for him when he's awake.

tumblr_mj5491RNeQ1s5opljo1_500.gif

T'anks, Pete.

His wounds will heal in spite of himself! He's already tried to chew off the dressings so it's the cone of shame for him when he's awake.

aw :(

i have puppy sympathy. used to have 2 labs, yellow & black.

then i married a cat person...

aw :(

i have puppy sympathy. used to have 2 labs, yellow & black.

then i married a cat person...

Labs...the forever puppy!! I wouldn't mind a cat if she would go on runs/hikes with us...and insist on going outside with the pups to do her business. :D

Labs...the forever puppy!! I wouldn't mind a cat if she would go on runs/hikes with us...and insist on going outside with the pups to do her business. :D

i miss my dogs, lost them in the div :(

but i've come to appreciate the low maintenence aspect of cats. leaving for the day or the weekend without having to secure a pet sitter is very nice

Sometimes it is better just to peek in and giggle silently to myself rather than to interrupt the conversation. Wouldn't want to harsh that mojo.

My demons plagued me. Many years they overpowered me. Foul teeth, and ragged claws, scaled muscle. And I was powerless against them. They would torment my dreams and wrack my waking hours. My thoughts they would conquer and subvert. But every roar hardened me. Every rending claw made my skin tougher. Every fisted smash made me stronger. Until I grew as strong as they, stronger. And when I was able, I fought back.

The rending claws blunted on my skin. Their roars fed me. Every smash was answered with mine. Until they terrified me no longer. Until they cowered before me. And I took my revenge. I took them. And I slew them. I cast them into the abyss. One by one I silenced their voices. In my fury I cast them down. In my rage I hewed them. And laughed my triumph as they screamed. Screamed their defeat. Screamed their futile terror. One by one I silenced them. One by one their voices extinguished. Until none were left. None dared defy me. I was lord and master.

All that remained were the skittering little whispers in the dark. Afraid, never gathering. Always in the dark, slinking in the secret murk. Never daring to step into the light. Never daring to speak. Quiet, subdued little voices out of earshot. The weak, the voiceless few. In the murk they skitter. In the subjugated dark they whisper......................

murderer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back