SRP Writer's Profiles: An idea shamelessly purloined from another forum.

SRP Profile for SerenityInMyWoods

Animated_AV_full_cycle_120x120.gif

I am a new writer with limited experience. As such, I generally follow the guideline of "write what you know about." However, I would like to stretch myself and learn new things. So I am willing to try new things, new roles, new settings. Just cannot promise to be really good at new things until I learn them.

I generally write longer, descriptive posts (500-1,000 words), but I also see the value of short bursts where the characters go back and forth, each from their own POV. I have written short stories and other SRP stories using another identity.

So this describes what I am currently comfortable playing in ORP.

Orientation: Heterosexual, but will play in 3-ways and groups as long as there is minimal contact with another male.

Power Exchange: I am not dominant, but I will lead. I can control the action, but I don't have to control the action. I am not submissive, but I can be lead. Does that make sense?

Race: I am white, so I play white. Not apposed to trying something else, just no personal experience.

Body Type: Tall, lanky male. Probably best that I play this character type.

Alternate species/fantasy races/mutations: For now, I play humans only and only play with other humans.

Settings: I feel most comfortable with modern day settings, as that is what I know.

Likes/Kinks: I am into romance, passion, straight sex, toys, light bondage, anal, and oral. I can do gentle loving or hard rough sex. I have no problem with incest. I do have a problem with non-consensual sex. I really love giving oral.
attachment.php

Hard Limits: Violence is not my thing. Also I stay away from any activity that produces blood or permanent physical scars. And no activities normally associated with a toilet.

Availability: As I am retired, I am somewhat available every day.

My Story Threads
"MatchMeUp.com"
"Come Ride With Me"

Stories under my older AmPic username Inspirinious
"Savoring Emily"
"The Sales Team"
"Exploring a New Lifestyle"

Read and Rate my first story "Breakfast in Bed"

Last edited:
I'll add to this as I think of things.

Call me Dark, DW, Caitlin or Cait. Take your pick.

Orientation: Straight. Strictly a man's woman.

Power Exchange: I'm a strong female looking for a good fight to lose and darlin' do I love to lose.

Race: Usually Irish, Asian, Caucasian, Pacific Islander

Body Type: My characters are petite, well endowed, slim waist, rounded hips. But whatever the role calls for, I'm willing to do.

Alternate Species: Fantasy. Elves or Faes. (Give me a sexy, hard driving male Sidhe any day to play with... of if I want to walk on the darker side, one of those gorgeous Unseelie males). I'm willing to discuss it. A "species" I have played with before and enjoyed is probably one you've never heard of.

Settings: I lean toward medieval-fantasy, fantasy, Sci-Fi, Paranormal, modern day. Again, whatever is needed, I love to try and write.

Likes/kinks: Hunters, primal males, being hunted, force (though not to the extreme), restraints, intensity. Non-con (will discuss first), romance. If you can't find it on my hard limits, it's probably okay with me, but if you're not sure, PM me and ask. I don't bite...hard. Most of the time.

Hard limits: Anything excessive (edit: depending on the requirements, this one is negotiable), diaper/age play, humiliation, scat, water sports, vore, snuff, no cum shots on the face. Ick.

Availability: As much as I can be. Sometimes that's more, sometimes it's less. It all depends on the demands of the RW. If I'm going to be away for an extended time, I will notify my co-writer(s).

Personal Note: If all you’re looking for is a quick wham, bam, thank you slut, think again. If you’re looking to notch your bed post, get a knife, it’s quicker. I’m looking to write something with some substance to it.

great profile

My profile

Hi all, new to this forum! Thought I would introduce myself

SexuallyAlive

I have been reading Literotica for many years, and have only just discovered the forum section. I consider myself to be a good writer and do enjoy being descriptive when it comes to sex acts.

I am easy going, extremely open minded and a bit of a freespirit.

Gender: I am Female, but I am happy play both sexes. I do particularly enjoy the female roles obviously but if the story is right I like to be a male.

Age: I am 23 but do not have a limit on my character's age. I do tend to gravitate to a teen/20's persona, but can play older just as well.

Orientation: Again any. My sexual fantasies extend to all areas! I consider myself to be straight (I have a boyfriend), but have had numerous sexual experiences with other girls and certainly enjoyed them.

Power Exchange: I can play both Sub and Dom well and can put myself in either position affectively.

A particular favourite of mine is to be a young female who becomes submissive to an alpha male.

With regards to power limits, I don't have any but would prefer to know beforehand how far it will go, e.g. just giving in to sexual power for a one night stand, or becoming a gimp in a cage for the rest of my life.

Race: I am white so would naturally imagine being white in stories. But am happy to be any type that is required.

Bodytype: Flexible, but personal preferences would be Men: A jock type character, usually with a large cock. Female: Slim, tight, firm full breasts.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Have never really read any of these type of stories, but would never rule them out.

Settings: I prefer realistic story lines. Anything that would happen in real life is good for me.

Hate stories such as "a Mum and daughter walk into the male bathroom by mistake in a restaurant and suddenly end up fucking all the men in there". That sort of thing just would never happen.

Likes/kinks:
Happy to be involved in almost any type of RP.

I like slow build-up stories e.g. perhaps a sister having new feelings arising for her brother that have not been there before.

I also like stories that have a sudden incident where lust takes over such as someone becoming dominant or submissive and acting on it without seeing it coming or thinking it through.

Particularly like:

• Blowjobs
  • Heavy cum / facials
  • Bukkake
  • Hairy pussies
  • Large cocks
  • Incest - My personal favourite at present
  • Anonymous Strangers
  • Cheating
  • Cuckold
  • Being a submissive bimbo to a stud or a famous people (can play either side of the power)
  • Being a submissive girlfriend/colleague
  • Dom and Sub
  • Interracial (especially large black cocks)
  • 3-sums

Quite a range as you can see! I will add more as and when I remember them.

Hard limits: Don't have much, pretty happy to entertain most things.

As I have said, I like to be a submissive and this usually means being dominated in a sexual way, without much physical pain.

I am happy to try rape, pain, torture and other sadistic ideas, but not in the middle of a story that wasn't going in that general direction. Would want to have a heads-up that it was going there.

Availability: I am on Literotica most days and now I know about this forum, I will probably be on here even more often.

So there I am, please let me know if you have any ideas that you would like me to participate in.

Last edited:

Age: Mostly 21-35 but no qualms taking on a role outside such limits.

Orientation: Straight/Heterosexual

Power Exchange: Mostly dominant, can be switch.

Race: Can be whatever.

Bodytype: Slim, toned, fit. Not super bulky but not a stick/circle either.

Alternate Species/Fantasy Races/furries/mutations: I prefer things mostly humanoid.

Settings: Fantasy, modern, sci-fi all welcome. Bring it on.

Likes/Kinks: Coersion, cumplay, blackmail, cheating, nonconsent, rough sex, clothed sex, public sex, obedient women, flirty playful women, legwear, light bondage, gloryholes, anal, toys, age gap (older and younger). While most of these kinks are dominant situations, I can take more equal roles.

Hard Limits: Bodily waste, blood, minors

Style: I can write in first or third person. I prefer it if we usually don't 'godmode' each other's character. (I can understand it a bit when you want to push it into a certain setting). I like to react to the events that just occurred and then push the story along myself.

Availability: I can usually post once every couple days.

Last edited:
Gender: My characters are female. (I am female.) I might, might be convinced to play a male sometime.

Orientation: Heterosexual.

Power Exchange: My characters are very submissive, but if I were to play a male, he would be either "vanilla" or dominant.

Race: Depends on the setting.

Bodytype: Depends also on the setting. I'm pretty flexible about the body type, but I take into account the situation and setting.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I have no problem with humanoids, but I wouldn't do anything resembling an animal (excepting, perhaps, a good retelling of Beauty and the Beast).

Settings: I adore historical settings. My favorites are the eighteenth and nineteenth century, though I can play anything from ancient to early twentieth century. Unless it's a really good story, I probably won't write contemporary. I'm also a lover of fantasy (think Tolkien or Gaiman), and Doctor Who. If someone could realistically play the Doctor, I'd be so happy!

Likes/kinks: I like romantic situations, but also less romantic situations, if you get my drift. I enjoy my characters being dominated, spanked, whipped, taken from behind, teased, and punished. I like cock worship and breast play. But most of all, I like an intelligent roleplay partner who can string together more than a sentence at a time.

Hard limits: No animals, minors, toilet things, non-consent, bleeding.

Availability: I am available most days, most times.

OOC Notes: Feel free to PM me if you're interested in playing. I'm looking for someone who can be friendly as well as literate.

darkangel76's SRP Profile Thread

Firstly, hello to all! Being new and having perused quite a bit, I figured this is probably a good place to start other than the introductions. :)

That said, do enjoy the read! *waves*

Gender: Being female myself, I only RP females since, well, I just relate better and find them more entertaining to write.

Age: I tend to write characters ranging in age from anywhere between 18 years and my own age. For otherworldly creatures, the age range could potentially vary, however, they will more than likely be equivalent to those ages, at least in looks.

Orientation: I only RP heterosexual characters.

Power Exchange: My females are always submissive. However, do not be fooled! :) Submissive does not always mean meek and quick to obey! There are many colorful aspects to what a submissive is and I RP them all. From the meek to the fiery brat to the Service Top. ;)

Race: Being white myself, I more or less RP white females if they are human or human-like.

Bodytype: One could say I'm biased, but I do tend to make my females have a similar body type to my own. So, they tend to be slender with smaller to average sized breasts. However, being taller and coveting the height of those who are shorter, I often times make my females on the shorter side.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I definitely do not limit myself to RPing only humans. I'm totally comfortable RPing females of otherworldly sorts such as, but not necessarily limited to (just ask) vampires, shapeshifters, werewolves, angels, elves, fairies, mermaids, aliens, cyborgs/androids, etc. I won't, however, RP an anthro/furry female. In my mind, a shapeshifter and/or were of some kind is a totally different thing and thus are not to be confused with my thoughts on anthros. However, I'm fine RPing opposite an anthro (though only certain sorts, since not all appeal).

Settings: I am quite eclectic in my love for settings and genre and thus love and feel comfortable writing in many--fantasy (both modern and medieval), science fiction, steampunk, cyberpunk, horror, apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic settings, dystopic settings, historical fiction (to give me some leeway). With historicals, settings I prefer include ancient Greece/Rome, the Middle Ages, the French Revolution, the Victorian Era and the Old West/Pioneer Era. I also love Pirate and Viking themes.

Likes/kinks: There are quite a few things that I love to incorporate in my RPs. They can be a few or all of the following--chivalry, romance, physical touch (both intimate and casual), vampirism (be it of the paranormal sort or of the kinky sort), blood play, knife play, light to moderate BDSM (this would include bondage, sensory play, temperature play--especially with ice, light discipline, mild to moderate flogging via spanking or a flogger of some sort, D/s or Master/slave relationships, Service Topping), exhibitionism, oral (both giving and receiving, though probably more giving), biting, scratching, breast/nipple play, both anal and vaginal sex, masturbation. I'm also huge on my character's opposite being intelligent and sensual.

Hard limits: I am not a fan of the following in my RPs--minors, rape (this one is VERY touchy and can be broached if I know you well enough and trust you enough), parent/child incest, bestiality, scat, water sports, vomit, hard vore, swinging partners/threesomes/harems/etc, cheating. When it comes to posts, I do NOT want to experience the following--godmodding, one-liners that I cannot work with, grammar and spelling that is so terrible that I cannot understand what I am reading, netspeak.

Availability: My availability varies depending on how many RPs are on my plate and how thickly detailed they are (and I adore details), not to mention my real life schedule. However, I do try my best to reply every few days if I can help it. If I find myself having troubles, I'll be sure to notify people either via PMs or via the Absences thread.

Well I have been around lit for a while but I have just returned from a world tour of the cosmos and the great beyond and all points in between. I thought now would be a good time to do a Writer profile so well here goes nothing.

Gender I normally play males but I have played transgendered and on the rare occasion a female. I feel I can rp any sex if needed. I can honestly say I do enjoy a good stretch of the imagination.

Age I am 37 in real life but I can play any age that is required.

Orientation I am heterosexual but I can write anything when I set my mind to it and enjoy the flow of a good tale. I have not had the privilege to write a lesbian story but eventually I will give it a go when the right partner comes along.

Power Exchange I can say here without a doubt I am a Dominant heavy switch. It takes a lot to bring out the inner submissive in me but as I said before if needed I can do it. Just writing dominant is a lot easier for me.

Race I am farmers tan white but I have written roles where I have been other races and species.

Body type I am a tall man in rl at 6 ft 4 inches when I write male I normally stay close to that but everything else is open as the character I am role playing needs.

Alternate Species/ Fantasy races/ Mutations Ok, I have written vampire probably one of my favorite and best roles to write. I have written shape shifters and were's before.

Settings anytime is the right time I have wrote all different time settings. But for the most part the present is where I hang out unless another setting is needed. As long as I can get a general idea of a setting a co writer wants I can pull it off.

Likes/Kinks Ok I am open to all things here.
Kinks I have many but here are the ones that get my motor revving the loudest. Is this the part where I say I have a severe redhead fetish and a high heel one as well...Oh wrong spot DAMN... I enjoy all aspects of sex and foreplay. I also enjoy domination, bondage and humiliation. ( giving and receiving ). I also enjoy incest when done right with a decent story. I am just getting into Non Con stuff and looking forward to breaking that barrier that I once said I would never do.

Hard Limits Mutilation,castration or any really heavy mutilation loosing an arm or anything else so that in it's self is my only really hard limit. God Modding, One liners...I am all for writing even with someone new but the more I am given the more I give back if that makes sense.

Availability I try to write at least once a day but with my work sometimes it is very hard to make that time. On my days off I tend to make up for the lack of when I cannot. If I am away I will throw out a post or a pm letting my co writers that I will be awol and how long.

I think that is all, but for the most part I am open to everything and anything. I enjoy telling a good tale first and foremost. You can browse through some of my stuff I have had the privilege to write with some really good people here on lit and look forward to writing with more good writers here on lit. Any questions or comments just shoot me a pm. Oh sometimes I write from my Iphone so just a heads up if your hard core into grammar and spelling. Sometimes on the iPhone things slip by but I try to correct them later with an edit.

MY S.R.P Profile

Orientation: I am Heterosexual, but will also play a bisexual roll.

Power Exchange: In a power exchange with a dominant person, I will be a submissive. In the event I'm with someone who is more submissive than I, I can take charge ;).

Race: All of my characters so far have been white, although I am fine with the integration of a different race.

Bodytype: I am pretty fit myself, with C cup breasts. I prefer to play women who are in decent shape.

Alternate species/furries/mutations: I would rather keep my stories in the realm of reality.

Settings: I can be flexible, but it should be believable (at least slighty).

Likes/kinks: Oral, exhibitionism/vayeurism, road sex, outdoor adventure, motorcycles, mutual masterbation, anal teasing, light anal pen, toys, squirting, mild-mod hair pulling, moderate spanking.

Hard limits: Incest, minors, torture, ass to mouth penile transfer, ass to pussy transfer, deepthroating, beastiality, scat, blood play, needles, golden showers, eating panties, foot worship, bad grammer, bad spelling, one liners (I'd like for a partner to actually advance the story), more than a week between posts.

Last edited:
SRPing

Hi Educated Whore,

I tried to write you by PM but no room left. I don't know how else to contact you. Please PM me so I can give you my email address.

Raven

Hi all here is my S.R.P profile

Gender : I can play males or female it really depends on how the ideia is pitched

Age from 23 to 50...

Orientation I have tried writing lesbian stories or being the female so is kind of how the idea is pitched...but i am heterosexual. never tried MM..but i am open to ideas.

Body type i prefer to normal body types or different species. like lizards and vampires and so on, i am really open to the body modifications.

Settings i am open to different ages, from the victorian ages ( love it), to alternate realities, i like it when the setting is a big part of the story.

Likes/Kinks i am nor afraid to try new things but off course the closer to what i like is much appreciated. i am into high hell, stockings fetish and clothed sex. So the setting and my kinks go hand in hand, inventing clothes or altering them for other dimensions is kind of neat. But i tend to enjoy more what i can search and imagine. I am also a avid fan of voyeurism so take it as you want.

Dislikes i am not into group sex writing several characters into a mix just because, is not my style. I don t like domination i just cant picture the words, being and dominating i cant really make credible words for that.

Availability i can write every day, but i also write other stuff so from two to three days i am always available.

looking forward to hearing from other writers.

New girl saying hi

After wandering around, I finally have an account and fear I have to make a first post somewhere ^^ This place seems to do

Gender: I am a female so prefer to play and write as a female.

Age: Early twenties are my preference, but open to other ages.

Orientation: Bi-curious, so both men and women are welcome.

Power Exchange: I don't have much interest in being the dominant character although I do know how to bite :devil: Equals ore someone being in charge appeals more to me.

Race: I'm white, but will play what ever the story calls for.

Bodytype: Just your average redhaired girl ;) Fantasy is fun but don't expect a girl with an E cup or bigger.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Human(like) is my preference, not much experience with other races but the right story and right partner can always get me to try new things.

Settings: Modern world is easiest to relate to.

Likes/kinks: Innocent girl (me) being seduced for the first time by another woman. Spanking, light/moderate BDSM, bondage, non-consentual, powerful men/women.

Hard limits: minors, scat, bestiality.

Availability: Some days I won't have time to post, other days I will be around a lot. I will try not to make my partners wait too long without a message beforehand.

Last edited:
Gender Female.

Age Will play teens through thirties.

Orientation Straight. There may be some situations where I would fool around with another girl, but I can't for the life of me think what they are.

Power Exchange I enjoy being submissive, but not so much that I throw myself at the feet of anyone who tells me that they're dominant. I will only submit to a character who strikes me as being attractively dominant. If your character is a pompous twit or an arrogant prick, odds are our scene is going to crash and burn anyway.

Race I have no problem playing people of any race, but I don't promise to get it "right." It seems like most people with racial fantasies have very elaborate and exact ideas about what they want, and they think it is summed up by "black" or "white" or "asian" or any other category. I don't object to this on principal, but if you don't tell me what it means to you, you don't get to complain about the results. My prejudices are probably very different than yours.

Body type I most enjoy playing voluptuous women.

Inhumanity

Elf
Angel
Nymph
Succubus
Alien (more human than less)
furry/scaley/feathery
Probably lots more, but they aren't coming to mind

Not so big on the undead (yes, even pretty vampires) because I have this weird thing about death, where it doesn't turn me on.

Likes/Kinks

I love sucking and fucking, there's really nothing better than a hard cock in me.

Except for two or three

also, I like sexy lingerie,
slutty outfits (especially chosen by him) and heels.
Blindfolds,
light restraints,
certain kinds of humiliation (this one is tricky)
rough sex,
spanking,
slapping
'gentle' rape
coercion (though only very rarely blackmail)

Hard Limits
Bathroom stuff,
necrophilia,
mutilation,
extreme or extended bondage scenes.

Completely unimaginative scenarios.

Availability Off and on. Will usually be able to post at least once daily, but things do come up from time to time.

Hey everyone!

Orientation: Straight

Power Exchange: I can do whatever's required in the scene.

Race: White, but will play others.

Bodytype: Will play whatever's necessary.

Alternate Species/Fantasy Races/furries/mutations: Not interested.

Settings: Modern day, and I'd like to keep it realistic.

Likes/Kinks: Older women (obviously), incest (mom/son, aunt/nephew, even grandma/grandson if we're talking an attractive 60+). Love cheating roles with the woman cheating on her spouse with me, black male/white woman scenes, and women in skirts/dresses/heels (I'm an ass/legs man). Also, I like dirty talk, hair pulling and the possibility of impregnation.

Hard Limits: Minors, bodily waste, blood, nonconsent. If something isn't listed and you think it may push the line, please ask.

Style: I'd prefer to write in third person because I'll be balancing more than one character. I don't write excessively long posts, but I don't give just one-liners. You can expect a couple good paragraphs with good punctuation/spelling/grammar from me, and I expect the same from you.

Availability: I should be around to post fairly frequently, especially when the story starts to get hot.

Anything else you wanna know, please ask! Thanks!

This is a really beautiful profile.

Orientation: I am Heterosexual, but will also play a bisexual roll.

Power Exchange: In a power exchange with a dominant person, I will be a submissive. In the event I'm with someone who is more submissive than I, I can take charge ;).

Race: All of my characters so far have been white, although I am fine with the integration of a different race.

Bodytype: I am pretty fit myself, with C cup breasts. I prefer to play women who are in decent shape.

Alternate species/furries/mutations: I would rather keep my stories in the realm of reality.

Settings: I can be flexible, but it should be believable (at least slighty).

Likes/kinks: Oral, exhibitionism/vayeurism, road sex, outdoor adventure, motorcycles, mutual masterbation, anal teasing, light anal pen, toys, squirting, mild-mod hair pulling, moderate spanking.

Hard limits: Incest, minors, torture, ass to mouth penile transfer, ass to pussy transfer, deepthroating, beastiality, scat, blood play, needles, golden showers, eating panties, foot worship, bad grammer, bad spelling, one liners (I'd like for a partner to actually advance the story), more than a week between posts.

Age: My characters can be anywhere from early 20s to mid 40s

Orientation: Straight.

Power Exchange: At most, you'll find me being only somewhat dominant, and likely the same on the submissive side, and only then with the right partner/writer.

Race: I typically skew towards caucasian, but that's just a matter of 'write what you know'.

Bodytype: I'm in decent shape, more on the slender side. I've strong leg muscles from biking and such.

Alternate species/furries/mutations: I would rather keep my stories in the realm of reality, please.

Settings: Again, I prefer the realm of reality, though I can stretch this a bit.

Likes/kinks: Developing the story/character, oral, exhibitionism/voyeurism, mutual masturbation, light bondage/domination, sex outdoors, in the water. bi-sexual woman (I know, unique, right?)

Hard limits: Incest, minors, torture, ass to mouth penile transfer, ass to pussy transfer, beastiality, scat, blood play, needles, golden showers, eating panties, foot worship, bad grammer, bad spelling, one liners (I'd like for a partner to actually advance the story), more than a week between posts.

Gender: Female, so I play females in general. Willing to play supporting male characters when needed :)

Orientation: Straight and only straight

Power Exchange: Generally I don't do BDSM or power play but I do like men who have authority such as police, firefighters, bosses, military, etc

Race: Caucasion and I generally only play that

Bodytype: This is all fantasy right? So of course I play the ideal woman for my partner ... Generally petite. Willing to play whatever is needed for the role!

Alternate Species/Fantasy Races/furries/mutations: Never done before but I'd love to broaden my horizons!!

Settings: Modern day, and I'd like to keep it realistic, some historical stuff if based in the old west or civil war times. Otherwise I don't feel I have the knowledge to accurately portray something historic.

Likes/Kinks: Men with authority, "hero" type men, romance, obstacles to overcome for a couple, plot and character development, anal, light smacking, maybe even a little choking in the right situation, deep throating, throat fucking

Hard Limits: Minors, bodily waste, blood, nonconsent.

Style: Long, detailed posts. Character development. Well written and thought out plots. If I don't have a good storyline I will get bored incredibly fast. Also decent spelling and grammar... If I have to decipher every other word in a post it takes away from the story and I will lose interest.

Availability: I try to post as much as possible... Generally early mornings (eastern US), and late nights. Some afternoons and days depending on my schedule

Anything else you wanna know, please ask! Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello Literotica. I'm Frank from Netherlands – long term reader first time writer. I was cybering and roleplaying on and off for over 11 years now and recently got back into the game. I'm an open minded person with ever expanding array of ideas.

Orientation: Heterosexual, though I don't mind contact with other mails in mfm or orgy style roleplays.

Power Exchange: I light to mid dominant, can be a lead or on equal footing. I didn't enjoyed being submissive to date, but open for experimentation.

Race: I'm caucasian, though don't really care about character race.

Body type:: I'm quite tall and moderately fit, cycling regularly. I prefer roleplay characters around my build, not to muscular, and not too puffy ;)

Alternate species/fantasy races/mutations: I'm not into fantasy, though I'm quite into post-humanism, can roleplay cyber-punk and such ;)

Settings: I mostly enjoy contemporary settings but known to venture into historical, sci-fi and cyber-punk settings.

Likes/Kinks: Threesomes mostly mfm and of course orgies. Light to mid domination and dubious consent. Mutual seduction, such as incest roleplays. And of course toys and electric toys, strangers, bukkake and so tons of other stuff ;) Recently I tried a sexual fighting scenarios, where depending on settings both parties try to bring each other to dubiously consensual orgasm.

Hard limits: I don't enjoy violence (unless mutual), blood, rape and so on.
Availability: I mostly on Literotica on weekends, and check it out few times a week.

Male looking for a couple more SRP partners!

Gender: Male, and for main characters, it's generally all I will play. I don't like to pretend that I can convey female emotions and thought processes.

Age: 23, but willing to play anywhere from 18 through mid-40s if the roleplay requires it.

Orientation: Straight, can try bi, but I don't think I would be terribly comfortable with it.

Power Exchange: I don't think a roleplay works with any truly submissive characters. I tend to make moves and be dominant, but I hope for my partners to be that way as well.

Race: Don't know why this is here, but I'm white, can be flexible to play any. Moving on....

Body Type: Personally, I'm a bigger guy at around 6'2 240, but I'm comfortable playing anything. Obviously, I think we all lean toward playing people that would be attractive to us for most roles. Only type of guy I would struggle playing is a complete meathead type.

Alternate species, etc: No interest in these, sorry.

Settings: I mainly do modern, and keep the settings pretty realistic.

Likes/Kinks: What's not to like? There's not much I don't like, although I tend to lean toward romance over violence (rough sex does not count as violence!). Other than that, I'm pretty open to other kinks and desires. Detail is the big one for me.

Hard Limits: Nothing illegal, animals, scat, rape, etc.

Availability: I'm on most nights, and periodically throughout most days as well.

Here's a potential idea I had that can be shifted to fit most roleplays if anyone has an interest.

Roleplay Request

Age: I prefer to play younger characters, so from about 18 - 30/35. I myself am in my early twenties.

Orientation: I'm straight, and I prefer to only play straight women.

Power Exchange: I prefer to be submissive, I don't find being dominant myself attractive at all. It's either submissive or mutual power exchange.

Race: I'm white, but I'd play any race. My only worry is that I wouldn't do it justice, but I'd certainly give it a shot. I've never written another race before, though.

Bodytype: I'm a little on the curvy side, but not overly so, I simply have love handles and a bit of extra skin. I'll play any build really though.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I've never written anything in this category. I already know that furries/mutations is not my thing at all, just because it doesn't turn me on. I'll try fantasy and so on, but again I've never actually written it before.

Settings: Trying historical settings is something that very much interests me, but not futuristic really. Though I will try if the story is well thought out and something that intrigues me.

Likes/kinks: I suppose I'm pretty "vanilla" in my likes and kinks. I do enjoy being submissive, but not to a point where it's violent or I'm "owned", although I do love spanking. I just like a man to be in control of the situation. I'm also into romantic situations and situations that include a lot of build up, but that doesn't mean I'm opposed to a situation where the sex is almost instant. I adore dirty talk during sex, I also like anal, sex outdoors, mutual masturbation and so on.

Hard limits: Incest, minors, scat, bestiality, toilet stuff, violence, non-con, rape, torture. I also dislike bad grammar/spelling.

Availability: I'm a teacher, so currently I'm completely free of any commitments. So I'll probably be pretty active, although to note I am going on holiday for ten days in August, so I'll be away then. Apart from that though, pretty active.

OK, I'll do one. It's general. maybe someone could talk to me about things I never thought about, so maybe I could go in some other ways...

Gender: I'm a girl, I play girls... Although maybe I could imagine playing a guy once if the story is very very good and my partner too.

Age: I'm 20 IRL. I don't play underage. And I could imagine playing to round mid-30's. just sometimes it's hard to imagine playing somebody who's really different.

Orientation: I'm clearly bisexual, and I'll play along those lines. My characters could be straight, bi or les...

Power Exchange: IRL I?m neither domm nor sub. Same in RP: Basicaly not a preference, but I think I can play any of those if needed, depending on the scene.

Race: I'm an ebony girl, but I could play a large variety of types as you could see if you read my threads.

Bodytype: II?m slender and tall, with curves just where needed. I think I could play many bodytypes, but I prefer something that could be true. It all depends on the roles, the story, my partner...

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Humanoids only. No furries either.

Settings: Almost any. Real ones OK. But I?m a fan of history, steampunk, fantasy, SF, horror, contemprary occult, and many other things.

Likes/kinks: I like many things and I'm eager to discover new ones. I got some kinks anyway, like cothes, lingerie (not slutty things but delicate, feminine and sexy stuff), public, outdoor, groups, oral, teasing, seduction...

Hard limits: Clear limits : no scat, no poo, no pee, no blood, no underage, no animals. Nothing too painful. Not much into humiliation neither. No parents-children stuff.

Availability: As often as possible. But not always the same time zone as you, I'm from Switzerland...

Last edited:
Good Day, Sir.

I'll play 18-40 Depending on the Character

Orientation: I play a straight male exclusively (Nothing Judgmental - I just think boobs are sexy, and I don't even like looking at my junk, let alone some other dude's)

Power Exchange: I am strangely across the board on this one. I like to play the stronger in the relationship. Sometimes it is truly a dominant role, sometimes it just is the stronger influence. But I get a kick out of playing the reluctant guy (though not specifically submissive).

Race:
I'm white myself , that's my tendency; only because you write what you know.

Bodytype: I prefer the body type to be defined by either the character I play or the co-writer; and more so the later. I'll be so focused on your naughty bits that I could have an extra arm growing out of my back and wouldn't notice - but you might, so will let you guide that.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: This is where the fun begins. I love creating the environment and setting for the story. I learned roleplay in a medieval fantasy realm, similar to LOTR, and it is always fun to go back to your roots. Fantasy story lines are exciting to me, and open the door to some great character development. I am sensitive to certain perceptions of how those characters are played, so if I tend to ask alot of questions in the development stage to make sure I don't ruin co-writer's experience by overstepping what they want. One Exception - Vampires, just not my thing.

Settings: Boarderless, as long as the story is interesting. I've done historicial (Medieval, Colonial, Vicrorian, Renaissance, Ancient Classical, etc); fantasy (wizards and demons and dragons); dabbled in furry (a kick ass fox to be exact); some in post-apocolyptic; modern humdrum; or cross-overs to any of these (loved when I played an ancient Greek God coaching high school football).

Likes/kinks:
A really really good story. A really interesting character. A good setting. An exciting direction. You know you got me hooked when I am in no rush to get to the sex part of the role play.

Hard limits:
The usuals: Minors, scat, necro, vomit, water games, and graphic stuff. The Others: Heavy Bondage, bondage centric stories, excessive public humiliation . THE Hard Limit: Physical violence on women. This isn't me making some kind of statement, smacking around her character just doesn't do anything for me. Anything more than a light pat on the bum and I become a wet noodle.

Availability: It can vary, but when the story is good I tend to be more available than I should. I try to post at least weekly, but sometimes I can do it more. There will be times I go silent for a week or two.

The Important Part: The critical need for a story is really interesting characters. This means, more than anything, that they are flawed; both yours and mine. It doesn't have to be massive issues, just something that adds depth. Character flaws create conflict, conflict creates intrigue. Additionally, I love subtlety. The bits in your character that I can pick up and play off of is as exciting as anything we end up doing. Finally, I expect a shared experience, regardless what role our characters play in these stories we are equals as writers and we are in this together.

I said, Good Day Sir

Last edited:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a newcomer to Lit but a longtime reader and SRP writer.

Orientation: Bisexual with a slight preference for men.

Power Exchange: I'm a switch, though I veer towards submissive, particularly with the right partner. I do love a back and forth struggle.

Race: I'm white, but happy to play other races.

Bodytype: I have a fit build thanks to the gym and long walks, but I've got curves where it counts. I do enjoy playing around with different body types; it's one of those things that makes RP fun.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'm open to fantasy, sci-fi and even some furry RPs if the idea is a strong one.

Settings: I tend towards settings in the present day, but historical/fantasy settings can be a lot of fun and I enjoy them.

Likes/kinks: I particularly enjoy cheating RPs, non-consent/reluctance, group roleplay and some BDSM. I have an oral fetish and I also enjoy anal play.

Hard limits: Scat, blood - any bodily fluids, really - and minors are my biggest limits.

Availability: I'm usually available to post a few times late in the evening and night.

Orientation: Bisexual

Power Exchange: I tend to be submissive, but can be dominant if need be, though I don't like dishing out a lot of pain

Race: Caucasian

Body Type: Short black hair, gray eyes, curvy body type, 5'6'', cup size C

Alternate Species/Fantasy Races/Mutations: I enjoy RPing as different species, such as dragons and aliens. I've even RPed as a robot before.

Settings: No preference

Likes/Kinks: Sibling incest, father/daughter incest, threesomes, public sex, abduction scenarios, mind control, some light bondage, cross-species sex (not bestiality -- has to be a sentient species such as an alien or fantasy race)

Mild Turn Offs: Extreme BDSM -- I like being tied up and can even do some pain, but nothing that causes actual physical injury, such as drawing blood or breaking bones. Also iffy about anal, but am willing to experiment and try to stretch my limits (no pun intended).

Hard Limits: Hard rape (coercion is okay), anything necrophiliac, and anything involving scat, urine, or blood

Availability: I try to check my PMs at least once a day

Comments: I can RP either via PMs or on the boards. I don't give my e-mail out, however.

Standard/Favorite Character: Don't have a set favorite character -- I'm flexible in what I can do. :)

Last edited:
Back