Women & Orgasms

hmmm

the closest to 2 different orgasms I can get, is on her face or on her tits. :D

I prefer vaginal orgasms from when a man is fucking me doggy style...damn...I could almost pass out from the pleasure

I dont know if this is called 'doggy' or not , but I get the most
pleasure when I am laying on my stomache with my legs spread, and my man is behind me, wow, the feelings are fantastic and I
can just keep cummming and cummming.....................

I've noticed that doggie style can really hit the g-spot, or it's doing something good, because most women are pracitically screaming in pleasure (or they're all a buncha daggummed liars!)

also, placing a woman's legs over your shoulders and leaning forward does a good job too (unless of course, they're all good liars)

VincentFloyd said:
I've noticed that doggie style can really hit the g-spot, or it's doing something good, because most women are pracitically screaming in pleasure (or they're all a buncha daggummed liars!)

also, placing a woman's legs over your shoulders and leaning forward does a good job too (unless of course, they're all good liars)
hey over the shoulders works for me..very well too.
and we are not all liars! All you have to do is feel the
clenching of our inner muscles around you to tell if we are
really getting there or not......:kiss:

kathyL. said:
hey over the shoulders works for me..very well too.
and we are not all liars! All you have to do is feel the
clenching of our inner muscles around you to tell if we are
really getting there or not......:kiss:

I usually don't notice any clenching of the muslces...hmmm...this does not look good for me...

What is an organsm????

Really My sex drive droped when I had my son, and Five surgerys last Year... Its hard as hell for me to get horny anymore.. Sigh..

But When me and my husband do try to have sex.. He has to get me aroused to even have an orgasm... and they aren't what they use to be..

VincentFloyd said:
I usually don't notice any clenching of the muslces...hmmm...this does not look good for me...
Hmmm maybe it is just me..but when I have an orgasm, my man tells me that he can feel my inner muscles squeeze his cock very nice and tight. It lasts for several seconds to a minute. I dont have any control over this it just happens. He says it makes him
cumm even harder. :kiss:

kathyL. said:
Hmmm maybe it is just me..but when I have an orgasm, my man tells me that he can feel my inner muscles squeeze his cock very nice and tight. It lasts for several seconds to a minute. I dont have any control over this it just happens. He says it makes him
cumm even harder. :kiss:

I hope it's just you...otherwise my ego has been destroyed beyond repair...:::SIGH::: ah well, I could always become gay

I have both, and love both. Vaginal orgasms don't happen with me as easily as clitoral, but they are so much fun to achieve. When a vaginal O happens, it is amazing what it does to my whole body. Doggie and over the shoulders are great positions for me to achieve the g-spot orgasm. My man has told me that I squeeze him very tightly when I have a vaginal orgasm. He can definitely feel the clinching when it's occurring.

Pookie

Nobody Special's wife said:
What is an organsm????

Really My sex drive droped when I had my son, and Five surgerys last Year... Its hard as hell for me to get horny anymore.. Sigh..

But When me and my husband do try to have sex.. He has to get me aroused to even have an orgasm... and they aren't what they use to be..

I hope you have looked into, it would be a shame to go through the rest of your life like that.

I have vaginal orgasms, clit orgasms, anal orgasms but never have g-spot!

oh and by the way, vaginal and g-spot orgasms are not the same.

Most women experience orgasm through clitoral stimulation rather than through vaginal penetration.

VincentFloyd said:

Very interesting, but... i have always had problems with both doggie and legs over the shoulder. It can be extremely painful for me because i can feel the head of his dick pounding against my cervix... horrible feeling! I'm not sure if this is because:

1.) the men I've been with are long (what exactly is considered to be longer than normal?... seriously, you always hear jokes about it, but in all honesty, I would like to know what a normal length would be)
or...
2.) I'm too... um..... short there to comfortably accomidate a man of normal or even slightly than normal length ...

Average (cobbed from some real scientific study in Europe, the reference to which I have lost) is 6.33" long by 1.54".

The vast majority of men were very close to average -- distribution was very tight around the average. I wish I'd written down the standard distributions, but I didn't.

ReadyOne said:
Average (cobbed from some real scientific study in Europe, the reference to which I have lost) is 6.33" long by 1.54".

The vast majority of men were very close to average -- distribution was very tight around the average. I wish I'd written down the standard distributions, but I didn't.

Well... 6.33 sounds pretty specific...

I think it's just me then... ~*sigh*~

bondagegurl said:
Well... 6.33 sounds pretty specific...

I think it's just me then... ~*sigh*~

If you're that short (internally) then maybe my tongue could reach your g-spot.. if not, then my fingers :D :p :D

OK.....I just flung my research papers out the fucking window...I must start from the beginning again...my objectives:

Day one....find new research assistant
Day two....ask questions...clit, vaginal or g-spot, combinations of...
Day three...start contact research in lab (actually my bedroom)
Day four.....give thanks...eat and shower
Day five......more contact research...
Day six........more contact research with "KISS" syndrone closely studied
Day seven...get rest, give thanks and plan next week:D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have vaginal orgasms, clit orgasms, anal orgasms but never have g-spot!

oh and by the way, vaginal and g-spot orgasms are not the same.

Most women experience orgasm through clitoral stimulation rather than through vaginal penetration.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Studdog
:rose::heart: :rose:

Penis Size Survey (Lifestyles Condom Co.)

A study by Lifestyles Condom Co. shows that the average length of a male sex organ is 5.877 inches — which might comfort men who previously thought they were less than average.

"The Kinsey Sex Report and other penis size surveys have indicated that the length of the penis is 6.2 to 6.4 inches," says Simon Joseph, a spokesman for Lifestyles. "Our results show that about three-quarters of men fall under the average quoted by Kinsey."

"A half-inch or less might not have anything to do with how you perform sexually, but it might make a difference in how you feel about yourself."

According to the survey, about two-thirds of the 300 college-aged men ranged from between 5.1 and 6.2 inches.
According to the study, the average erect penis had a girth of 4.972 inches. About 75 percent of men were between 4.5 and 5.5 inches.

"We already have a larger condom," says Carrozza. "What our research shows is that 17 percent of erections measured under 4.5 inches (editor's note: 4.5 inches girth), and there might be a market for that."

Read the article at http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/WolfFiles/wolffiles155.html

{abcnews.go.com/sections/us/WolfFiles/wolffiles155.html (I hate it when Literotica drops part of the URL)}

4.972 inches around is 1.58" in diameter or 1 4/7"
4.5 incles around is 1.43" in diameter or 1 3/7"

Found the original article that ABC News extracted from: http://www.free-condom-stuff.com/fcs/html/penis-average-size.html

{www.free-condom-stuff.com/fcs/html/penis-average-size.html}

It concludes...
It is fair to say that in all cases, where medical staff has measured erect penis size, the average length has been below 6 inches and in every case where the surveys rely on self-measurement and voluntary reporting the average leaps over six inches. Interestingly average girth remains around 5 inches in all surveys.

Using the figure of 5.877 inches from the LifeStyles Condoms Average Penis Size Survey it appears that men on average exaggerate their penis length by a quarter to a half an inch when they are permitted to measure and report their own size.

The results do show that the difference between small penises, average penis size and large penises is not so great as folklore might have us believe.

Last edited:
Cleo32 said:
<--researcher...

(available for collaboration, StudDog)

oops - stalk

the Cleo-Studdog research foundation......"working to find the cure for horny"

I just wanted to say thank you sweetheart for the interest in finding a cure for this dread aliment. I welcome you to my research studies with open arms and a damn big smile...wink

We working as a team will answer many of the questions ask here and provoke some HEATED debates.... ;)

BIG KISS AND HUG SWEETCAKES:kiss:

STUDDOG
:rose: :heart: :rose:

Another Survey (Honor System)

Another Survey http://www.sizesurvey.com/result.html
Note that it ran on the honor system...

If you don't see any graphs, or you see just a little box with an "X", then right click the box and select "show picture". This happens a lot when the net is slow.

MEAN VALUES OF SELF-RANKED ENDOWMENT STATUS

Erect Length/Erect Circumference
MODEST 141.5mm (5.6") / 117.6mm (4.6")
AVERAGE 161.8mm (6.4") / 127.4mm (5.0")
ENDOWED 181.1mm (7.1") / 137.8mm (5.4")

fig3.gif

Personal Data of Adult Subjects
Sample Size: 2,545
Average Age: 29.7yrs
Average Weight: 80.9 kg (178.3 lbs)
Average Height: 1.80 m (70.8")

fig7.gif

fig9.gif

And for thoses of you who think you know how to spot them...

Body Part Partial Correlation Coefficient
middle finger to palm distance 0.25
length of thumb 0.25
length of big toe 0.18
shoe size 0.08

(1.00 means that it works every time; .25 means it works 1 in 4 times.)

Racial Background (measured)
Caucasian: 6.5"
Black: 6.1"
Hispanic: 5.9
East Asian: 5.5

fig6.gif

Last edited:
What Women Think

Another interesting paper from our friends in Texas, where everything is bigger and better :D
Of the 50 females surveyed, 45 reported that width felt better, with only 5 reporting length felt better (chi square = 32.00, df = 1, p < .001). No females reported that they could not tell any difference. Some did report that sex in a relationship was better than sex without commitment.
Full text at http://www.biomedcentral.com/1472-6874/1/1

The famous sex researchers Masters and Johnson [1,2] have concluded that size of the male penis can have no true physiological effect on female sexual satisfaction. They base this conclusion on their physiological studies that show that the vagina adapts to fit the size of the penis.
It is not obvious why a wide penis would be preferred to a long penis, but speculation would suggest the following. Penis width may be important due to a penis thick at the base providing greater clitoral stimulation as the male thrusts into the female during sexual intercourse. That is, a wide penis would seem to offer a greater degree of contact with the outer part of the vagina, including the clitoral area. If this is correct, then Masters and Johnson are wrong about penis size being unrelated, physiologically, to female sexual satisfaction.

{""}?{}{O

ReadyOne said:
Another interesting paper from our friends in Texas, where everything is bigger and better :D

Full text at http://www.biomedcentral.com/1472-6874/1/1

ReadyOne......please!!!...I'm begging.....I just dropped into a deep depression and thinking of becoming a monk....(in Texas) :D

Chanting
&&%%%^%^()(**)Y^%%$*KJ#$%&*(??:Q@@!#$%S%C^& YG&*""P:O*^BD%%R#%^%$^*(&*((JM*&%$%#EDDC^A*(&^$$&((*(&%^..............(Looking down).....more chanting!!!!....(&*%&$^^^^*^*%%&*))))*&*%^$^%&&*&(()))&??}{}IR$$....

STUDPUPPY :D

Back