Never on Sunday

Those cheeks look so tempting to spank, nibble, and possibly spread apart ... :devil: :D
I missed this earlier...today you may have to get in line. But I will definitely save you place!!

LOL Ella it is the hot dogs and beer that was hard to give up:(

hope you are doing well

hugs:kiss::rose:
fred

Doing much better, thank you, darling. Hope you are doing a bit better, too.:kiss::kiss:
 
Happy Birthday to your hubby Ella!! He is one lucky man to get you as his present. You look divine! :rose::heart::kiss:
 
Oh, look...there are more.:devil:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1125.JPG
    IMG_1125.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 700
  • IMG_1127.JPG
    IMG_1127.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 665
  • IMG_1128.JPG
    IMG_1128.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 1,385
Small Story

The attached picture is particularly special, especially for those friends of mine out there who like certain fetishes...

What you can't experience in this photo are the sounds. His hand, when it struck. The sounds of me whimpering, bent over the back of the chair, while he made me sit perfectly still as he took the photos. This picture says so much while not making a sound.

By the way...I should mention that he is *left* handed. So this isn't even full strength.

Enjoy. el.:rose:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1129.JPG
    IMG_1129.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 449
Last edited:
Is that a "bad" oh wow, or a "good" oh wow? Should I have worn ears??
I'll pass along your birthday wishes to him. Of course, then he's going to want to see your boobs.

I'm probably overdue for an actual boob shot again anyway. *head tilted considering* I did have a nip pic up for a while. But now the bra pic in my profile is all there is.

(Oh and... good wow, of course! *swats you for being silly*)
 
Love the new ones Ella. Thank you for sharing and happy b-day to the hubby.

:kiss: for you.
 
I'm probably overdue for an actual boob shot again anyway. *head tilted considering* I did have a nip pic up for a while. But now the bra pic in my profile is all there is.

(Oh and... good wow, of course! *swats you for being silly*)
yay, boobies!!! *ducks from swat...


Love the new ones Ella. Thank you for sharing and happy b-day to the hubby.

:kiss: for you.

Thank you, Azul. I'm glad you dropped by. :kiss::kiss:
 
Back
Top