Ladies . . . get your tits out here

Status
Not open for further replies.
0804111620-00.jpg

oddly, I have a woeful lack of chest pictures.

but....if ya got it, flaunt it.

my my, what additions :D

any more for any more? go ahead and flaunt it, as mr opus suggests

Here's me performing some self tittie torture for all you horny people:) sticking a pin into one nipple pinching the other

Last edited:
Here's me performing some self tittie torture for all you horny people:) sticking a pin into one nipple pinching the other
there will be some here along shortly, i'd think, to appreciate that picture.

makes me wince, though - i'm not into gratuitous pain. :eek:

It turns me on, plain and simple. Also enjoying some rubber band flicking on y nipple

Let's just say I tried that once and about screamed my head off. You really must have a high threshold for pain. I say, if you like it go for it. I am sticking with really old clothes pins. JUST KIDDING!! or not?:confused: You are lovely btw.

Let's just say I tried that once and about screamed my head off. You really must have a high threshold for pain. I say, if you like it go for it. I am sticking with really old clothes pins. JUST KIDDING!! or not?:confused: You are lovely btw.

Thank you very much! I like the way it hurts so guess so ;)

I know you liked it. :devil:

I won't do it THAT hard. Just enough to make him squeal a little bit. :devil:

hahaha - t'evils

i couldn't do any of that stuff. even wearing clip on earrings hurts my lobes after a short while. time i got them re-pierced, but i'm never getting my nose done again. man, thought my head was going to explode! my piercings seal up too quickly if i leave the studs/rings out, which is why the ears need redoing :rolleyes:

Excuse the steam, but it was taken during a shower.

I forgot to put on the clamps though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 215
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back