Ladies . . . get your tits out here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not? My 32A's. Hope you all like.

Tifani

attachment.php
 
So many gorgeous wimmins on the GB...and yes, so little time.:(
 
tub_zps771b8312.jpg


Photobucket is fucking with me tonight.

* like *

Everyone but Sean is allowed to see this.

* like *

This whole thread has made me realize I don't have enough slutty pictures of myself. This was at the beginning of my "I want to be a sex slave, please lock me up in a cage" phase. We all go through those, right?

PS, I like how I say that's a phase, but I so took this pic last month. ;)

* like *

They haven't been to my house. I'm feeling left out. :mad:

* like *
 
Thanks for sharing....... You have lovely nipples sweet girl..............

Kisses & Lixxx

They tend to be a fixation for many men, and women, and I love it! Especially when they touch them at the right time.

Tifani
 
Chippy, you throw one hell of a party. This is my favorite GB thread in a long, long time.

Ladies, you are all absolutely lovely. Gentlemen, just...rawr!

Neci...you make my girl bits happy. *swoonandthunk*
 
Chippy, you throw one hell of a party. This is my favorite GB thread in a long, long time.

Ladies, you are all absolutely lovely. Gentlemen, just...rawr!

Neci...you make my girl bits happy. *swoonandthunk*

Well said!

Tif
 
Gorgeous pic and I love the position, it looks like you're ready for some serious action.

There was action, he had set the camera up to take photos every few seconds, and I was slightly bent over as he was licking me from behind. See the erect nipples?

Tif
 
This threat definitely gives new meaning to show and tell, nice breasts ladies.
(An equal opportunity threat, as stated, a bit later)
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the offer.

They're good where they are though. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top