Ladies . . . get your tits out here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone but Sean is allowed to see this.

Attachments

• WP_000751_400.jpg
    WP_000751_400.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 652
Since you asked so nicely.
manners get me everywhere. thankyou! :D

This thread is entitled "ladies" there are no circumstances in which I fall under that description.
Anyway, they are right there <<<<<<<<< in my AV. :cool:
it is, you don't, but i'm all for equality

yes, but it's even older than my pic. how about one in colour, or just another of your furry manchest? pleeeeeeeese?

This whole thread has made me realize I don't have enough slutty pictures of myself. This was at the beginning of my "I want to be a sex slave, please lock me up in a cage" phase. We all go through those, right?

PS, I like how I say that's a phase, but I so took this pic last month. ;)

Last edited:
This is my favoritist thread ever! Gorgeous shots, ladies!!

manners get me everywhere. thankyou! :D

it is, you don't, but i'm all for equality

yes, but it's even older than my pic. how about one in colour, or just another of your furry manchest? pleeeeeeeese?

Fine!

:cool:

Attachments

• Chest crop.jpg
    Chest crop.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 381
This whole thread has made me realize I don't have enough slutty pictures of myself. This was at the beginning of my "I want to be a sex slave, please lock me up in a cage" phase. We all go through those, right?

So pretty! *Wonders what stage I'm now at.... ;)

Oh you must contribute your beautiful boobs too. Please.

You should take more, lots more. ;)

wonderful addition, mz leggings :cool:

My name is thør and I approve this thread!
i think you speak for most here. your approval, however, is duly noted and encouraged. some delightful ladies here :cool:

it is! but lacking something . . . oh, i know, a wings shot! get to it, gurl. i have to go to bed but i expect bewbage from you. because you have it goin' on, sista :D :kiss:

So, people can view this thread that are not frequent GB posters? When did that happen? ;)

I just received the most random PM.

Absolutely lovely. I hope the phase hasn't passed.

So, people can view this thread that are not frequent GB posters? When did that happen? ;)

I just received the most random PM.

if you're logged in, you can view

if it was a creep, just put them on your ignore list so they can't send mail. if it was hot . . . well, your call :cool:

if you're logged in, you can view

if it was a creep, just put them on your ignore list so they can't send mail. if it was hot . . . well, your call :cool:

I just used my ignore list for the first time this week. It felt so good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back