Never on Sunday

lol! I love that you found a gif!!! We had a quiet night at home. Too many amateurs out there this year!

A lister made it! Inspirinious is his name. He saw me say it here on your thread and decided it needed to be a gif. I thought it was very nice of him and its an awesome gif!!

Ella can you make up about 10 gallons of it. I will need it. I am getting the idea that literotica is about dead. The mods tell everyone to post any action or pussy pictures offsite... well they are slowly killing the site. they have blocked a great deal of your post anything hosted on

imagesocke*****m server blocked

image socket .com what its is just remove the space.

photobucke*****m is sever blocked

photo bucket .com what its is just remove the space

so many others I have lost touch with all that has been blocked . Every post made is changed.. even PM's

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

I noticed that this morning, Fred. I guess we'll just have to use our imaginations now? Love you anyway!:kiss:

Ella can you make up about 10 gallons of it. I will need it. I am getting the idea that literotica is about dead. The mods tell everyone to post any action or pussy pictures offsite... well they are slowly killing the site. they have blocked a great deal of your post anything hosted on

imagesocke*****m server blocked

image socket .com what its is just remove the space.

photobucke*****m is sever blocked

photo bucket .com what its is just remove the space

so many others I have lost touch with all that has been blocked . Every post made is changed.. even PM's

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred
photobucket.com imagesocket.com

I noticed that this morning, Fred. I guess we'll just have to use our imaginations now? Love you anyway!:kiss:

Ella,

Maybe the lit gods are listening because right now things are working again. Cool.

lol! Would dp in that position qualify as a Double Rainbow Experience then? :D

Muah, you sexy beast! Nice to see you this morning!

If you find the pot of gold, do you get to make three wishes?

my wishes would already be cumming true

*Pinches Ella's ass* :kiss:

*giggles*
Speaking of ass....I love these new panties! Just felt compelled to share, cause I haven't celebrated Tushy Tuesday in so long...We'll call this Fanny Friday!!!:rolleyes:

:cattail:

I :heart: my new panties!!!​

*giggles*
Speaking of ass....I love these new panties! Just felt compelled to share, cause I haven't celebrated Tushy Tuesday in so long...We'll call this Fanny Friday!!!:rolleyes:

:cattail:

I :heart: my new panties!!!​

Want to slap so hard. FUCK! Yummy. :rose:

...and yes, of course I took a pic of the lace on the front....

:cattail: :cattail:

Wow!! What an amazing ass!!! Ohhhh the things I would love to do to you!!!

Dp huh???? Hmmmmm

Okay, I'm sure this is a terrible idea...but I'm doing it anyway. This picture is going to be a super-limited engagement...for the weekend only! Not even dirty...just revealing.
*removed*
I would ask that you please not copy or repost this...thank you in advance.:cattail:

Last edited:
My dear . . . one word . . . Incredible, lovely . . . oops, two words!

Back