Never on Sunday

Hey sexy lady!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, PA! Nice to see you! ((hugs))

I'll be taking a little time off, guys & gals...apparently what I have is bronchitis, and it's wiping me out. I'm goin' back to bed! (((hugs))) everyone!

I'll be taking a little time off, guys & gals...apparently what I have is bronchitis, and it's wiping me out. I'm goin' back to bed! (((hugs))) everyone!

Feel better soon! :rose:

Take care and get better soon you sexy little thing. :kiss:

Hey gang, how about Papa Cali, Sweetness & I go over & keep ellaFun, "comfy, warm, nurished" thru hertime of need????? OK, Ok I know we just want to ravish the heck out of her, but it sounds better my way!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel better soon! I will just hang around and keep feeling you till it...feels better....

Hey gang, how about Papa Cali, Sweetness & I go over & keep ellaFun, "comfy, warm, nurished" thru hertime of need????? OK, Ok I know we just want to ravish the heck out of her, but it sounds better my way!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in. :devil:

I think you need a nurse to care for you. Hmmmm, Wait I got it, I'm a nurse. I'll be right over. LOL feel better.

"You ain't got time for that" ~ Sweet Brown

Feel better soon! :rose:
Take care and get better soon you sexy little thing. :kiss:
Feel better soon! I will just hang around and keep feeling you till it...feels better....
I think you need a nurse to care for you. Hmmmm, Wait I got it, I'm a nurse. I'll be right over. LOL feel better.
"You ain't got time for that" ~ Sweet Brown
I'll bring the butter!
The butter? :eek:
Hope you are feeling better Ella! :rose:
Parkay????????????????? I'm watching my cholesterol, please!!!
I'll bring a healthy selection as well.
I will bring bewbies. :cattail:

Thank you, everyone, for your very sweet, albeit unusual get wishes (butter???wth???)) I'm not quite back on my feet yet, but I'm at least able to sit up for a few minutes at a time without going into a coughing frenzy.

Hi, Ella!

You're a lot more fun than I had realized. :D
Hiya, Ben! I'm a lot more fun when I feel better. Stick around!!

I took a few more pics with that little red number...enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_0376.JPG
    IMG_0376.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 616
  • IMG_0374.JPG
    IMG_0374.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 588
  • IMG_0373.JPG
    IMG_0373.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 593
Any time you want a slumber party I would love to snuggle up to you and those nipple piercings....love the pics...very classy:kiss:

I'm not sure how much "slumbering" would be going on, but a tasty offer just the same! Thank you for your kind words!:rose:

Back