Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for someone to do an incest rp with. The couplings I prefer are motherxson, brotherxsister, sisterxsister, motherxdaughter and, occaisionally, I'll do fatherxson or brothers.
 
Hi

I like all those options...just trying to figure out ages, and reasons. Brother sister I see my character the sister having to come pick up her brother who was crushed by his fiancé after she left him because she hooked up with a group of guys who fucked her gang bang style, and she could never love him like that. I come and take you to your apartment, your about 24-30 and I'm 18-25 depending on the age.

Mother son. I like the fact I take my son on a trip for his 18th birthday in some foreign country. I booked a great package for me and him and find out its a trip for newly weds with couples messages and the full couples experience. She asks if she can alter it and the agency says no. During one of the couples spa things, after you or I see the other naked we jump each other and go at it like animals, and never come back. When we get home we have to figure on what to do from there as you are going away to college and I still have my job!

Sisters I see us getting an apartment after high school, and go to the same college. I would be the older sister who has had a string of failures with men. I than have you move in. I get drunk and kiss you and tease you while you sleep fonfessing my history of stealing your panties and masturbating with them. I though after a good session with you wake up with no memory of sleeping with you.

Mother daughter I see the mother single and kicked out coming to her college aged daughters apartment to live with her. She goes out with you and your friends. She flirts with men and women has made out with your friends and some of your crushes. She wears little and often brings guys back to sleep with and when done often leaves there mingling where ever she walks. One night you confront her and she giggles and says she will punish you you don't believe her but she gets you over her knee and spanks you, she than slips accidentally slapping your pussy and than that's where all hell breaks loose, after the hot love making what do they do now?

Oops....lol so any one can pm me for these, I wanted it as a response for tag but since I fumbled and posted here instead I'm willing to take any one up on these ideas :D
 
Last edited:
Space Cowboy-A space adventure

LOOKING for new cowritter-Lady

The music thumped so load it gave Rex a head ache. Halo is putting on the moves that had made her a intergalactic star in her hey day, She was no longer a young 'blue' banging out 2k a night in the clubs. Her big time was well past her. And her moves not as crisp as when she had been a headlined for the Star Light Entertanment Group (SLEG). She had been a publicly traded sub-stock HES-(Halo Entertanment Services) selling for a high of 37 credits a share.

Her dancing had been stairway to the very lucrative sexual services sector. She could make 5x-6x more a night servicing young rich women and their daughters, then from her dancing gigs. Suddenly the music stopped and the lights go low. The lover slowly broke from their seats and made their way to the dance floor.

Halo glares at the band leader for breaking her up temo dance patterns. She pouted as she shuffled back to her seat. She knew that Rex would not slow drag with her. They were not lovers, they were crewmates. That is not to say she had never gotten on bended knee and blew him. Once even from under a table in a crowded bar. That had been long ago and many star systems away. It had been a while since Halo blue hue had pulsed and she is ready for some hot girl on girl action.

Rex shifted in his chair. Halo made him a little uncomfortable when she danced. She is so erotic that his dick gets hard just watching her. He has to keep reminding himself that she was his navigator not his private sex toy. Though technically he owner her. He had bought all of her shares when her stock plummeted after her accident.

At 5 credits a share investors were very pleased to sell there shares. He owned her and he had the legal papers to prove it. On the other hand he never treated her like a slave. She is his friend, his lover when both were in the mood. Though mostly they were just very good friends that watched out for one another.

Rex had finished his second drink when Halo finally sat down. "You make me tired just watching you." He said trying to act bored. Halo looks over at him. "Oh yeah Rex and that tent in your pants hasn't gone down yet!" A vioce from behind him gives Rex a start.

"I'm Looking for Rex Lyonheart, the Captain of the Star Dreamer."

Please PM if interested! You can play any part you like.
 
Last edited:
Looking for a female partner on this idea

The idea is based loosely off of Terra Nova. Humanity has been the masters of Earth for thousand of years, but they have almost hit the edge. Greed has kept the high players from allowing space exploration or other forms of colonization from being even explored. Because of this, humanity has been forced to live inside domes because of the dwindling resources and irrepairable damage to the world environment. However research has been made into attempts to open a wormhole to the past, in hopes of finding a way to get more resources. The first test is a success and a probe is sent back in time 12 million years. A second attempt is made, this time by sending a scout through the wormhole. However a system glitch sends the scout to a complete new world before he is completely cut off.

I have ideas of where to go, but I am also open to even more ideas on where to take things. Feel free to pm me if interested.
 
The story is always the same:
She is innocent and vulnerable, and devastatingly beautiful
He is sullen and reclusive, but irresistibly handsome
He rescues her, but then is unable to forget her
He stalks her
He captures and ravages her
They fall in love
:heart:
The End

Alexa has written a dozen variations of the story, and her audience eats it up. Of course, her real life is nothing like that. In her real life, she just works and occasionally goes out to promote her books. In real life, the closest she had come to passion was the occasional drunk fuck in college, usually during finals week.

Then she is at the local convenience store, buying snacks and coffee to get her started on her next book, when two masked men rush in, waving guns. One of them grabs her as a hostage, but quickly seems to change his plan from robbery to rape. Too afraid of being shot to resist, she is moments from being violated when he walks in.

Irresistibly handsome. Cool and quiet, he disarms and disables the robbers, and then buys a candy bar.

She can hardly believe that it happened, just like something from one of her books. In her books, the hero would start to stalk her then, and she starts to keep an eye out.
 
So, I have an idea, it's not very formed and it's quite malleable if anyone turns out to be interested, but it's basically the following:
Big city girl moves to somewhere down south, a rural community in the middle of nowhere. She meets a man (maybe two brothers, like I said, it's malleable) and finds him extremely attractive and engaging. They end up alone together, maybe he takes her out into the woods to teach her hunting, and he takes advantage of her. I was thinking non-con for this, but it can work different ways. Really, what I want out of the story is the big city girl meets dominat southern man who has his way with her in some way or another...
PM me if interested. Like I said, it's not even remotely set in stone, but I thought it'd be a fun idea.
(Also, I'm on my phone, do apologize for typos. Autocorrect does more harm than good sometimes.)
 
looking for more writers to play with or threads to join..please check out my threads to see what I lke to play
 
Just a couple of ideas.

I just brewed up a couple of ideas tonight while working the grave shift. Neither one is very well formed so I would love to brainstorm in pm before we play. So if you are a female and interested in either of these let me know.

Jinni with a twist
I was thinking our lucky lady (you) stumbles across a lamp and in her hurry to ask for her wishes she misses the catch. The more she demands, the more she becomes attached to the lamp to the point that the jinni is finally freed and she takes his place.

Demoness
For this one you play a demoness sent to earth to gather mens souls. You are a natural at it, gathering at least one soul nightly. Your MO is going to the local bar, picking up a guy, and well you can imagine the rest. But what you don't expect is to fall for the tall handsom bar tender.

Like I said, these are rough ideas formed by a tired mind. If you can think of a way to improve one of them please let me know. I had envisioned some light BDSM involved in both of these stories, but that in particular was one of the areas I haven't really defined well in my tired little mind.
 
Last edited:
Back on Lit with a new account after an extended leave of absence when life got too time consuming. I used to be a prolific RPer and looking to get right back into the game in full swing :)

I've got a few ideas for scenarios bouncing around somewhere and would love a woman to mail me if interested. I'll get round to doing my profile soonish but for now most of my ideas revolve around dom/sub relationships, the effect of a long term violent boyfriend on a relationship, and several, much lighter fantasy ideas, one of which is based loosely on The Hunger Games!

Pm me :)

P.S. Also really want to do a doctor who rp featuring the new assistant in advance of the new episodes coming out if any women out there like Dr who. Just think what else his sonic screwdriver could do...
 
Last edited:
I've been away from roleplaying for a few years, but have some time now and love to write. I'd love to work with a female on just about any scene. I can post a few paragraphs each day. PM me if you are interested and we can brainstorm.

Coop
 
The Prince's Concubine

Looking for one female to take part in a long running (hopefully) roleplay.

The prince has come of a legal age to marry (22-25ish), but his parents have not yet found a suitable wife for him among the royalty. As such it is his right to take a young woman as his concubine. There is a royal party held where he is allowed to mingle and interact with the young ladies who he may choose from. Most of them are merchant families seeking to improve their status into royalty, there are even some poor families who are just trying to get their daughters to a better life if chance favors them. At the end of the night he makes his choice.

She is now his and he has the right to do with her as he wants. This is where things take their turn for her, he has a dark dominating side that can border on sadistic depending on his mood. She will be shocked and dismayed at her life and how it has turned out at first, but she will be drawn to him because of his power and looks. In time she learns that if she submits to him and pleases him, along with that will come pleasure, and that will cause him to have a softness for her.

If you are interested in writing this story with me please send me a PM and give me a description of who you would want to play as your character.
 
Wolf Lake

This is about a girl who moves to a small town, the girl has no idea that everyone was a werewolf. It was a werewolf community. But one night while she is running, she hears whimpers and when she follows them she sees what was going on. She tends to the wolves wound, and a connection is formed. My idea is that this wolf is the alpha male of the town of his "pack" and the minute he looks into her eyes he imprints on her. From that moment on he "bumps" into her when he is in human form.

Now he can either be a hybrid kind where a wolf can walk on his hind legs like a human, or it can look like a normal wolf only bigger. I would like him to be older, these werewolves live a hell of a lot longer then human lives. He could be about 300 or something but look perhaps in his thirties, I think it would be interesting if she gives him children. Doesn't have to happen, just giving you more of an idea.

PM if interested.
 
Mother daughter I see the mother single and kicked out coming to her college aged daughters apartment to live with her. She goes out with you and your friends. She flirts with men and women has made out with your friends and some of your crushes. She wears little and often brings guys back to sleep with and when done often leaves there mingling where ever she walks. One night you confront her and she giggles and says she will punish you you don't believe her but she gets you over her knee and spanks you, she than slips accidentally slapping your pussy and than that's where all hell breaks loose, after the hot love making what do they do now?

Still looking for this RP I think it would be fun, could do older sister younger sister in this scenario too, or aunt niece
 
Looking to start other threads

Likes:Cheating,spanked,hardcore sex,
Can work in your likes also i love writting what makes both me and my roleplay partner happy!! Can work with other ideas if only like one or 2 likes..

Just pm me and we will talk,Thanks
 
Looking for some role players

I have a story involving mythology. The major players are dryads and satyrs.
I am looking for people with a sense of humor. Since this is my first time with role playing
I don't really know how it will play out.
If your interested, let me know.
I don't even know if I have the thread in the right place. So would appreciate some input on
that.
The thread is called; Kira and the Satyr

signed
Isca
 
looking for a female roleplayer

wanting to do a doctor who sexual roleplay any ladies interested private message me
 
I am thinking of doing an alice in wonderland based rp. Except that its Alex instead of alice and maddie hatter instead of the mad hatter. Im looking for a male and a female. If your intrested message me
 
*waves* Hello everyone, I am looking for a male to play a dominant 650 thousand year old lycan named Aries. The two post would begin with the characters back story slowly easing into the roles. I want to try to keep it detailed post at least 2-3 paragraphs.

I also want time for Aries, and my character Winter to bond so no rushing on the sex. The plan is for her father who is lycan to pass her to Aries for her to be his slave. He needed to do it because Aries is the alpha of the clan that is feuding with her father in order to keep peace.

so if interested im me, and we can figure out the details

Thanks so much

yes i am a chick :D
 
A fledgling idea I'd like to expand upon with a well written fellow:

(Our late 20's/early 30's fellow) has always idolized his successful father. The man carries himself with a high confidence, holds a well-off position in his company, and always seems to command a room. A life of important meetings behind closed doors and business trips to high class hotels. A confession of his near jealousy of his father's life leads to an unexpected confession in return: "I've simply been waiting for you to tell me."

His father gives him a position in the company, complete with a private office, then inquires how much more his son wanted to be like him- that there was another family tradition that their family kept.

"A strong, confident man appreciates what another can do for him. He Carries himself well because he leads another. He presents his confidence because of the faith another gives him. And he keeps his control, because another survives upon it. I have taken the liberty of bringing you a secretary. You simply need to introduce yourself properly."

But his secretary is far more than just a girl at a desk... That's quickly picked up with how he meets her. His father reveals his dominant side in the conference room during the introductions between she and his son, presenting her to him as his new pet and the same instructions any father gives a child on a new pet: "She's your responsibility now."

Both he and his new "friend" learn quickly that the higher ups in this company have more than just business meetings, and that interesting things happen behind closed doors... And that this is all tradition.



Just a bump to bring this up.
Also: neither "son" nor "secretary" are experienced in bdsm, but because it seems a requirement for both their jobs, they slowly embrace it- and find they greatly enjoy it together.




Thread taken!
 
Last edited:
Ive decided to write out a list of ideas Ive had for a while, been working on em for a while now.

Names in red are stories I would love to do the most

The Arrangement

What do you do when it was the time where families were giving up there own children for money. It had been this for over twenty years. Men from different families if they liked a girl from another, that man would marry her and give the family money or even live stock. And that is what was happening here, a much older man wanting her for her looks, to breed her and marry her. Will they learn to love one another?

Night Of The Vampires

Vampires have been around for thousands of years, just with how things are today. With the kids dressing up Gothic as some called it. They can live freely now, though the clan leader looks like a vampire, but everyone just thinks its made up. He has charmed many women over the past five hundred years. But he had yet to find the one meant for him, He was just not looking in the right area. He was born and raised in Germany and while he is performing at a night club the one meant for him shows up.

The woman that is meant for him is one he cannot charm, but this girl of his was American but fluent in German. She felt like someone was looking for her and could never figure it out, till she goes to the club. Everyone in the club is a vampire, and when she walks in everyone knows who she is quickly. But what will happen when she finds out they are real vampires, will she accept the fate? since vampire hunters were very real. Would she stick her neck out for them?

The Weapon

What do you do when you are alone and have no one? What do you do when the CIA and FBI are after you? What would happen if you had the power to bring a country down to its knees? People have been searching for one particular girl for five years. Always on the move and trying not to fall in love. This girl had a power within her, she had telekinetic powers. She had complete control of them but everyone wants her.

She ends up meeting up with an older gentlemen who is with the FBI originally he was there to subdue her so to speak. But when she saves his life from being crushed by a car, things change in his view. She is no freak, no animal that should be tested on. She had great responsibility with her powers, but she is protective. She helps the people that she can. The girl has lost everything, but can she get her life back? Perhaps work for the FBI. (More can be discussed)

The Next Generation

This idea came to me since I really loved Star Trek Generation, my idea is for an older captain that has a very young woman on his ship. She is an alien translator since she knows the customs and languages of every single alien. He is a hard ass captain who is one of the best in the federation. The captain is about 50 but looks 40 at least, he is a hard ass and vows never to fall in love with a crew mate, but he ends up with the translator. And they keep it secret until some kind of virus takes over the ship and only a handful of people can fly the ship and the girl will be able to command the ship. This is just a rough idea and willing to hear other ideas

The One

Everyone within the church has spoken about the Antichrist, a man who would do anything to do what he was born to do. But what people don't know is a cult had brought him back, though they do not call him the Antichrist they now call him "The One" He is older now and no one knows he is around, he has killed people who did not do as he commanded, he has raised an army that is the cult and right now he has only one pure thing in his life, which is his best friend.

But he has fallen in love with her, and did not know how to put forth that love. But she was the only that was pure in his life. Though she didn't believe in a higher power, giving him ideas that he may be able to either hide who he was or tell her and she would still stay by his side. Only time would tell he has ordered the cult to make sure that she is safe. If they fail him they will all die, he is a highly successful business man with a lot of power.

End Of All Hope

The year of 2020 has come and it did not have a pleasant outcome with life, right now everything was much different and it came with a lot of problems. Water had become contaminated with some kind of virus back in 2015. The virus took over the one who had drank the water. Creating what people began to call zombies, they were attracted to fresh meat and blood. Never eating each other, but if they did not eat all of the victim then that victim would come back as a zombie as well.

A convicted mob hit man from his prison cell had been able to see a little island with a big home, and when the outbreak happened he managed to get out of prison. He wasn't just a hit man but he was highly intelligent as well. The girl that lived there had no one, and she had food stock piled for years. She was the daughter of the richest man in San Francisco. Though everyone in her family she lost because of this outbreak, but what happens when the two meet? perhaps love?

The Lonely

The year is 1960 and there was a lot of problems with people against different races. For some reason a lot of whites were against the blacks, accept for one. A girl who is the daughter of the mayor had a friend who was black and he meant the world to her. He worked for her father as a house keeper and nothing else, but when no one was around they were the best of friends. Thing is he wants children and wants them with her.

So they decide to do it, not caring what others would think. What happens next is a mystery, I figure the thread would pick up the day they have sex.

Alien Domination

Xenomorph's have been around for over a hundred years, they are fast and everyone considers them monsters. The humans have been trying to eradicate them so there was no more. But one human girl has the ability to communicate to any of the Xenomorph's by speaking in there minds. The king Xenomorph wants to create a new army and when he spots her the minute he looks at her, he knows that if she gave birth it would not kill her.

She would give birth to a hybrid a new species to destroy humans. He can smell when she can have children and. But before he gets her pregnant he gets to know her, at first he hates her because she is human and humans are monsters in the eye of the aliens. Was thinking that he can have sex with her since he "hides" certain things. When he meets up with the girl he stays in the darkness so once he feels she is calm he will show himself. (So basically looking for a alien fan.)

The Elder Dragon

Dragons have been known to live for eternity unless hunted and killed, they cannot get sick and cannot break there bones. For hundreds of years the Elder's children have been being killed by knights who want quick gold, but there was one young girl who believed in peace and right now? Everyone of her kind were against her, what no one knew was that the Elder Dragon was the first dragon.

He can move among the humans without anyone knowing, he has the ability to take human form, however the colors of his scales can be seen in his hair and the same with his "Dragon" eyes he has them as well. Other then that he looks normal, and in human form no one seemed to pay him any mind. But when a girl is about to get hung because she helped a dragon escape, he decides to rescue her, see her take on life.

Grief Stricken

No one understood pain better then one guy who had been hurt, throwing himself into the fire to save another he did not even know. When he came home he was bandaged from his neck down, his scars on the outside did heal though there was a lot of scars. And he hid them all no matter how hot it was in the day, he never exposed his flesh since he was covered in wounds. But he bumps into a woman who really seems to see the beauty in everyone.

After a while he wants to get physical with her, but due to the scars he is afraid, he will be surprised by what adventure she takes him on. Because beauty wasn't skin deep. She can show him the beauty within his soul since she knew he had one. Since he is doing physical therapy to help with his terrible limp, she is there by his side helping him and not pitying him, but cares for him. Showing him he was still worth a woman's time.

Deep Blue Sea

A young scientist only eighteen years old has spent a good year in a place in the middle of no where. She was introduced to the facility when she graduated when she was only fifteen years old, she was known as an animal wrangler she was very good with animals. The sharks in the facility are highly intelligent and do not fear the girl since she has a past with them. What she doesn't know is her boss who is the lead scientist isn't exactly human.

He is the oldest living being in human history an immortal who has the ability to take the shape of any animal, even a shark. He is in love with the young girl since she has no friends but him, and the animals. He takes the form a lot as a bird to keep an eye on her, she "Adopted" the bird. But what is going to happen when she finds out what he is, to fear or to love him for who he is?" The shifter is 4000 years old but looks about 30's - 40's.

Lie To Me

Cal Lightman is the kind of man you really do not want to lie about, he is British but can throw on an American accent very easily. He was highly intelligent and a real pain in the ass sometimes. But when he bumps into a young girl his world changes, he has once said everyone lies at least three times in a ten minute conversation, this girl is young and works at a coffee shop that he really loves. And she feels comfortable around Cal.

But she never lies to him and he finds that curious, so even though she had never really studied human behavior he wants to make her his protege. Because she has a very natural ability to read people easily. Since he has a sixteen year old daughter and now divorced he tries not to fall in love with the girl. But he does, but someone from her past is out to kill her. How far would she go to protect the man she honestly cares for?

Beyond Destiny

An Alpha who is at least three thousand years old, but looks to be about 30's - 40's has been searching a mate for all that time. He had his women but they never meant anything, once he had sex with them he would kill and eat them. He was savage and brutal, but he was also very lonely. He moves to a nice sized town and something calls him to a certain house. So he buys the home next to the house he was drawn to, and the minute he saw her he imprinted on her.

He knew she was his Alpha one that was hers and would be his mate for all times, he got to know her and became pretty good friends with her. But as the full moon draw nears his need to be with her grows and knows he has to mark her as his. So during the next full moon she will change and be immortal. Frozen at the age of eighteen, because he is so old he has a thrall he will put her in if he has to. Rather she wants to or not she will be his.


The Blade

This is about a half human half vampire hunter who hunts the supernatural. He keeps shades over his eyes since his eyes are not that of a human mans. And he never smiles helps hides his fangs. But for years he has been keeping himself away from women, afraid to hurt them. But he has taken a girl now nineteen under his wing, and he has fallen in love with her. She has no idea what the man hides from her, and he is terrified.

She teaches him not to be ashamed of what he is, to embrace it with the right person. And this girl is the right woman, she maybe young but she is intelligent, big hearted and fights easily by his side. After some poking he releases the beast within him and ends up feeding off the girl and keeps doing it but only when they are sexual with each other. This idea is based on the blade series but the man can look like anything.


Guardian Angel

New York City is home of selfishness, home of the homeless where no one wants to help each other. Those with money don't seem to get it and really it was hard. But there was one man who worked hard all his life, he lost his wife in a car crash and now his son is dying. Due to his hours being cut, his health insurance for his son is not enough. Slowly he is watching his son die. Because the hospital can't do very much without insurance money.

But all that is going to change, the head of the hospital has an eighteen year old daughter. Who is highly intelligent but very sweet and understanding. She has watched the father with his son and grew attached. All in all she pays for the surgery herself, but not to flaunt the money she had. But to help an eight year old and his father. They grow very close to each other, and who knows what will happen. Only time will tell.

God Of War

It was said that the grey that colors Kratos's skin was from the ashes of his daughter. The red paint on his body was the blood from his slain wife. His life has been hard and very cruel, everything he had destroyed in a matter of moments. He fights to find peace, to do the work that must be done. But when will it stop? Every battle he loses a little of his humanity. Kratos was now the god of war, and even some of the gods feared him.

But what no one knew is that Kratos's wasn't alone in his efforts, there was a girl who stood in the shadows. She never interfere but would if it meant his death. The gods had lied to Kratos saying that his good friend was dead, but it was not true. She had been captured by the enemy the same that killed his family. She was young, intelligent and a seer. Getting out was complex but now she knows he needs help, from someone he trusts.

What would happen if a secret love came out in the open, Kratos always loved his family more then anything. But his best friend he loved as well, she can see things no one else could. And only time will tell what happens, but he will never be alone again. She would be there to comfort him as she could. Right now no one knows what is to happen. Not the gods, the girl or even the god of war. For his fate is always changing and always dark.

Man Without A Face

This is about a guy who had it all, a big mansion a beautiful wife and respect of everyone. He was a generous guy not a dick, unfortunately he got into a bad car accident. His wife had been burned alive, the man however one side of his face is horribly burned He has become very bitter, and hates everything now. But he bumps into a young girl who will show him that he is still handsome and to never give up.

Burning Desire

This is about a man who ended up getting in a horrible house fire, he fell unconsciousness in his home and got burned up at least 70 percent of his body. The burns are on his front, back and legs. And ashamed about the scars he never wears tank tops, t-shirts or shorts. He is afraid due to his body no woman in their right mind would want him. The man being in his mid 30's - early 40's is very lonely.

He ends up bumping into an eighteen year old, who maybe young but wasn't stupid. She knows how bad human nature is, she ended up running into him while she was jogging in the park. From there they began to talk and get to know each other, he gets the courage to ask her out for a date. He is afraid once she see's his burns she wont want him. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder, which was true.

Loving Angel

This idea takes place in the 1800's London, there is a cop and he had his heart crushed once. He asked a woman he loved to marry him and she said no, she was a prostitute but when she said no it destroyed him. But then he bumps into a very young woman, only eighteen years old. She is American and it was easy to tell not just her accent but how she carried herself. They become very good friends, she comes from a rich family but isn't a bitch about it.

He slowly starts to fall in love with her, and is terrified that if he asks her to marry him she will say no. I am looking for a guy to play an older man, I would prefer late 40's early 50's but he can be in his 30's. The girl may come from money but is very down to earth. Also you do not need to know British slang at all, basically just play an American who was born and raised in London

The Perfect One

There is a company who actually make androids, they walk, talk. Know every language can even sing, cook and be a sex partner. Basically everything in a perfect mate, but the only male they ever made thinks he is alive. But recently he found out he wasn't even human. Though he did have some organs and could even get a woman pregnant. He has only one woman who he honestly loves, and has to tell her his feelings. But also what he was.

She ends up finding out what he is when a drunk is getting ready to run her down, but he pushes her out of the way and ends up getting run over. When she goes to him he is missing some "Skin" On his face, afraid he will lose her. But she vows to find someone to help him. But he is very much human just with more hardware then bone. They will end up being together even getting married, though that is for the future.

Blood Angel

This is a story about an American who goes to German to see a group go live they went by a strange name that meant blood angel. She feels compelled to go and does not know why, she knows German fluently so that wasn't a problem. And could even real in the language. When she finds the group they are performing in a small and very Gothic night club. The male singer (Whom you would be playing) Is actually a real vampire.

But people think its just made up, how he looks is here . But when the girl walks in he gets attached to her and after the show he makes sure his people wont let her leave so they can talk. She is an old soul in a young body, but she is actually his lover reborn. The more they hang around each other the more he will sense who she is to him, and the more she will remember. He has the fangs, ear piercings, lip piercing and some tattoos. And his nails are long but not horribly so.

This is an open idea. Please note you wont need to have him sing or even speak German since he knows English fluently and he can easily tell she is American.

Operation Wounded Solider

This is about a solider who is wounded while in the service, he was around with 9/11 and unfortunately he was shipped home. Both of his legs were blown off, so he goes into a huge depression thinking no woman would want him due to his legs missing. But his best friend who is eighteen (I would like him to be in his 30's at least) and she pulls him through and after a while he puts the move on her. Hoping she will not reject him, since she is the one who gets him through therapy as well.


Cry Little Sister

This is a vampire story about a guy who is in a metal band he is the lead sister. And he is very close to his sister, but on one of his trips he and the whole band were turned into vampires. With his new nature he realizes just how much he loves his sister and wants to have a relationship with her, but now he has to tell her that he is a vampire but also that he wants her as his lover. But his band care for the sister and they have there own little clan.

It was suggested to write her a song hence the title of the story is the title of the song. It is a romance that can be a bit dark, i could see him asking his sister to turn her so they could be together always. But the turning would not happen till she gets into a bad accident and when he gets there she is dying. My idea is the brother to be German (don't have to worry about speaking German at all) And she is more adopted so not blood related.

~~~~~~~~~~

The Horsemen

So my idea was about death falling in love with a mortal, he comes to her a lot but he doesn't tell her who he is at first. The mortal he falls for will end up becoming a reaper so they can be together always. But that wont happen for a while, first he gets to trust her then will tell her. He walks with a Cain and enjoys pizza, and always seems to be at the right place at the right time to help his friend. Which is a rather good thing.

My idea of death would be from supernatural, however you don't have to watch the show to get it. And he looks like this. Death Anything can happen, though he is older then god and could even kill him. But he is lonely and hates to admit it, since being a horsemen means no happiness. Or does it?

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Host

This idea was based on the book and movie, though I have seen or read neither I am just taking the concept from it. Since it looked cool.

You will play a guy who is a rebel along side his best friend, they have a group that fight against the hosts and want to stop them from going into power. Unfortunately while him and his friend are separated and he jumps out the window. He would rather die then become one of them.

Unfortunately when they get his body he is still alive, he has a strong heart and will to live. They implant him with a host and the host takes over, however the host is its own being and some where inside the guy is fighting the host to gain control.

After awhile the "Alien" inside the body will start to think the same way the hosts did and falls in love with the girl who was the hosts friend. His friend was the only one in the group that did not turn her back on him.

Now the "Alien" wants to destroy his kind so the humans could gain peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Heir Of The Master~

This is a Dracula RP

What this involves is Dracula wanting a son, so he begins to go on a hunt for the one human who can bare his children. He will come up to a tiny area where people live, not far from his castle. She is an American who moved in this area a couple years ago, she is the only human who ages slowly. The only woman who can give him a child, but first he needs to get her to trust him. Then he will take her.

For human babies it takes nine months for humans. This baby will be born in three months, since she is a rather unique girl he is able to feed on her just about every day. She does not suffer, though some of the times that he feeds on her they are having sex. But he will start to become rather protective of her and his children, once she gives birth to his sons he will ask her if he can turn her.

And take it from there.

~~~~~~~

Angels Are People Two

This is about the angel Castiel, he is the kind of guy who can't feel because of what he truly is. But lately he had been watching over a mortal witch, she is the only human alive on the whole planet. That can see his true form without her eyes being burned out of her head, the only human who could hear his true voice and have her ears hurt in the process. She is the daughter of Bobby Singer and Castiel promised Bobby he would always watch out for his daughter, but through the years.

He has gotten to know the girl and he is starting to have feelings for her, which was odd because angels did not feel like humans did. She was making him more and more human, they are both there for each other. A couple that would do anything for the other, and he knows there is a bad demon after her. The demon is worse then the yellow eyed demon, even worse then Lilith. And he has to keep her safe some how. They will become romantically involved, but something will come out of this, a child who will be half human and half child.

Unfortunately there child will be hunted down, the baby will grow and be born in a good five months. This will cause them to have to move around a lot, but he never leaves there side. More can be added further in the story as we go. The birth of a child half human and half angel has significance like the sign of new hope so to speak. But anything can happen with this one, which is up to you.

~~~~~~

The Colt

This is about the witch who has known the Winchester family for years, though Sammy and Dean had never met her. And Bobby never spoke about her, her powers are growing as she gets older. Her powers are stronger then Sammy's and her powers mimic his ability. She is a pure blooded witch, from a family of witches. No one in her family had ever made a pact with a demon, but there powers mimic the strongest of demons. She ends up tracking Dean and Bobby on a demon hunt and she has to safe the day.

It will be the first time Dean meets the girl, and at first will think she is a demon. She will be his new partner since Sammy no longer hunts, he doesn't want to get close to anyone because everyone who had gotten close to the Winchesters have died. The girl knew John Winchester and she promised to look out for him. Though she was rather young when she met him, they end up becoming involved as a couple and it scares the hell out of him. Unfortunately when they are hunting a group of demons, that is when her powers are fully awakened.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~Criminal Master Minds~

This is based off of the t.v show Criminal Minds looking for someone to play Hotch, Derek Morgan or Rossi.

Either one will do, a very young woman of twenty one years joins the team. She has studied human behavior and for someone her age she is unique since she knows many different languages. The man she works beside will be your character, and a romance will bloom from it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Miami Criminals~

Based off of CSI Miami looking for someone to play Horatio Kane he will end up being in a relationship with a much younger woman. He will have known her since she was about five years old he has seen her mature into a beautiful young woman. He will finally ask her out, course she will most likely get kidnapped

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The Nurse And The Beast

This is about a very rich older gentlemen who was a real prick, he doesn't care about anyone or anything but himself. He thinks he is gods gift to women, but on the day of his birthday (age up to you) He gets into a car accident, he wasn't wearing a seat belt and he was thrown from his car. He was in a coma for a week straight, and he wakes up confused. Since he has more money then god, his family has been able to get him a private room.

Now he will have something wrong due to this accident, it could be he was badly burned. Missing a limb or even paralyzed or can even be horribly scared, he has a private duty nurse who is nineteen years old. At first they butt heads a lot, but she sticks to her guns. She doesn't let anyone push her around, he will end up falling in love with her, wanting her hand in marriage and children in the future. This can go any place.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Bride To The Supernatural

There has been a war between vampires and werewolves for years, the humans use to be involved with the war. But with much betrayal there was only one human that would step foot on the supernatural ground. It said in a prophecy older then humans, vampires even werewolves. It spoke of a figure who would be able to curve war and to stop it. It is said one being will rise up one who is highly intelligent. One who had lived fifty life times, each life remembering what was learned.

But it was also said that in the year 2015 the figure would come back as the only immortal human ever to exist. One who could speak on behalf of any species, customs, languages and fighting ability was something born within this human. Everyone was sure the human would be a male, this human would smell different her blood meaning more to vampires. The perfect soul mate for vampires or werewolves. The humans blood could give immunity to the sun to vampires, her body could birth a litter of werewolves.

And the knowledge that was hundreds of years old, to humans this perfect being was a threat to them. Most humans wanted the death of the vampires and werewolves, they dreamed to being the species that rules over all. It took them eighteen years to find this person, and when this human was found they were stunned that this being wasn't a man but a very young woman. Her name was Eden and her best friend was the leader of all vampires, though Eden does not know what he is yet.

Now the supernatural know if she is lost to them, then they will all die. Eden's best friend has his clan protect her even though she doesn't know it. But he knows he wants her as his bride, and the humans want to destroy her. She can die the same way all vampires do but instead of a wooden stake it would be a blade forged in holy water and made out of the blood of man. Will the humans get her? or will her best friend and his kind protect her? Once she knows the supernatural exist her knowledge will wake up.

~~~~~~~~~

Little Soldier

My idea is for someone high in the military I am thinking someone older maybe 40's or older I was thinking an Admiral and he has a mistress she is his mistress because of two reasons. One he is high up and people look up to him, but because of the age of the girl. She is eighteen years old, of age yes but he had no idea what the others would say.

It will start up where they are just good friends, due to the age difference I could see him being worried about being rejected. And once romance is established perhaps she works for him. She is very bright and rather intelligent. I could see perhaps them getting married and start a life together. I have a few more ideas but th is is just an outline.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You've Got Mail

This is an idea about two people that met online, the girl who just turned eighteen years old and started to talk to this one guy over the net. They do not know each others names or anything, what she does not know. Is the man is in his 40's and he is very rich. He is worth millions and when they finally meet they get to know each other. He can be a real Jack Ass. But being with the girl he becomes humble, but his father isn't happy about it.

He is convinced that she wants to be with him so she could live comfortably, so this rp would need to be the guy but also the father. However being the father would be rather rare and not for a long time either. They will end up getting married and have a future but that would be in the distant future.

~~~~~~~~

Heartless

My idea is for a British man to have a heart shaped birth mark on his face. But has some of the mark on his ear lobe and also. On his arm, many people see him as a freak. But one day he meets a young girl. Eighteen and he is thirty, who sees the beauty in him. But he sees demons, and is afraid she will think he is nuts. The girl is from America and sees things no one but her new friend sees.

~~~~~~~~~

The Breeder

So I got an idea based on the movie species, the guy would be an astronaut and end up having some thing go into him. He comes back completely different, his personality is rather rough. Though he knows what is inside her and has the urge to mate, though the babies don't get born instantly just perhaps in a few days. He goes to his friend needing advice but his need to mate makes him have sex with his friend, when he sees she can handle it he will continue to use her. And will also get another girl pregnant wanting to control the world. And he ends up changing while sleeping with her.

~~~~~~~~

Wolf In Human Clothing

A demon king was not happy with his subjects all the women had thrown themselves at him. So he goes to the human world to find someone to connect with, just to get away. He had no idea he would become good friends and fall in love with. But he knew that if he had sex, then while he has sex he will turn into his true form. So basically it is based on blind faith, but one day he no longer can take it and ends up having sex with his best friend. Wanting her to become queen.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Mass Effect

My idea is based off the video games Mass Effect, I kinda had two versions one would be based off the Illusive Man or a different species which I think would be cool. Like a Turian, or even Salarian though I know there emotions don't exactly. If you choose not to be T.I.M you can pick any guy from the mass effect series or just make an original character. I prefer a different species. So I will give you both ideas so you know whats going on.

For the Illusive Man (T.I.M) He has fallen in love with a girl of his late friends, her parents died and due to how aggressive the man is. And also his age factors in his worries. But after they establish a relationship, and she is hired by T.I.M. due work closely to T.I.M. Perhaps he wants the perfect life, the money, the power and also have kids one day. He could become indoctrinated with the tech in him, but she keeps him sane.

And my other idea where you can be different species or a canon from the games, they are two best friends and enjoy one anothers company. But the guy has fallen in love for her, but due to him not being human he is terrified he would reject her. Again can be an OC or Canon.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Pen Pals

My idea for this is for two people to have met over the internet, and have been talking on and off for a couple years. They become rather close, and they have spoken over the phone. But they decide to meet in person, my idea is for perhaps the guy have something different about him. Could be burned, or disabled in some way. Something with him that makes it hard for him to meet new people, due to his appearance. Can even be over weight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love Conquers All

This idea is about a male werewolf who looks to be in his 30's but actually he is over four hundred years old. Since vampires live much longer lives, but every one hundred years there is a full moon that is colored red. That is when he has no control over his changes, the red full moon is the mating moon where all werewolves claim there mates and get the chosen mate pregnant. The male werewolf had a mate one hundred years ago but was killed by a hunter. So he wants his best friend to be his mate.

When they have sex he will bite her marking her and it will also turn her some what into a werewolf, she will run faster, better sense and long living. Everything but the transformation, he is the leader of his pack that his friend knows nothing about. But the night of the full moon, he calls his friend before the moon comes up and asks her to come up. The changes are painful but sex makes the pain not happen, so the idea is for him to take her when the first signs of pain occur and his werewolf smell will tell him she is pregnant.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Secret Circle

A guy who has a coven he is a leader of a group of people into Wicca and he has found a girl who just moved beside him and he can feel that she has the power he will need to achieve the goal to become the most powerful person in the world but it costs him his humanity and he will end up turning into a demon. But by the time the changes happen they will be very close and slowly turning into lovers since he wants to be king with her as his queen tho she has no idea she has magic in her

~~~~~~~~~

~New Age President~

Now this idea is highly fictional because I know in hell it would never happen, but my idea is for the youngest present to be a woman and only twenty one, see where I say highly fictional. My idea is for her body guard to fall in love with her, I think his image would be Michael Clarke Duncan. Since he is very big and body guard looking. He will fall for him and Vice versa. I am thinking in the end she has to choose between family (him) or continuing to be the president, he gives her this ultimatum because someone tried to kill her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Tribe Of The Lion~

A tribe where the men they are human but very primal kinda reminds me of a werewolf in a way, they claw, they bite and growl but human, on full moons the men must mate with a woman if they don't they go insane and slowly die terrible fate

There leader of the clan is horribly injured on a hunt and a "outsider" F inds him and helps him, though he forced himself on her because it was a full moon, but when he took her it formed a bond for the leader choose his "mate"

But her father thinking that she is kidnapped has his men invade and she has to choose between her people and the tribe since they have accepted her. But by this time she will be pregnant with his child.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Werewolf


For the werewolf one was thinking that there is only one girl who the werewolf will not want to hurt. Also the only one who's body can tolerate being taken by a werewolf. The guy is a werewolf who is madly in love with his best friend, he is a bit older then her, she is eighteen and his age is up to you if you did it. But was thinking that the day they hang out he is kinda aggressive because it's mating season for his kind.

But he can smell even in human form that the wolf part of him would never hurt her. So I was thinking he could forget about the full moon and he starts to make out with her, or he calls on her to there place, which is a nice little meadow where he turns in front of her. Since her body was made to be the mate to a werewolf she is telepathic to him. In and out of wolf form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vampire One

This one is a bit different, vampire in mind is kinda like 30 days of night with the pitch black eyes, there whole mouth is full of sharp teeth and black long nails. This happens up in Alaska where the guy is in a relationship with his girlfriend and he got attacked by a vampire but is slowly turning into one. Was thinking if she lets him feed on her it slows the progression down.

But either way he turns, becomes leader of the vampires. Though he is very savage when his fellow vampires bring her to him to feed him. The minute they look into each others eyes, he knows she is the love of his life and she knows who he is. He will be highly aggressive in the sex department, he will even feed on her a little when he is in desperate need.

Since he can die in the sun that is why I thought Alaska was good because they have 30

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Be Mine~

Was thinking that this rp is a ghost story one with a ghost from the early 1900's and a girl moves into his home, he could have been a powerful lord or something. She is an American in London and was thinking that perhaps she can see the dead and the more he is around her the stronger he becomes where he can become flesh at night. The ghost wants a family with her, and she will end up getting pregnant. And having a life even though he is forever a ghost, could be a nice story. You will be British but you don't have to worry ab out the slang or anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Infinite Journey~

This is actually a pirates of the Caribbean rp idea, I was interested in finding someone to play Hector Barbossa or Edward Teach (Jacks father) My idea is for him to have had a girl on his ship since she was five years old. But he watches her grow and wants the girl since she is eighteen. Afraid due to age gap they have a hard time being open. But takes a chance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Flight To Paradise~

So I have this idea where my character is going to Japan to site see alone, and while on the plane she meets someone from there who was going home, and was thinking they hit it off instantly. But he asks her to work for him, be his personal assistant. What she doesn't know is he is in congress talking for his country hence why his English is so damn good. But the reason why he has no girlfriend is because of his body, he is horribly burned and when ever he has sex he doesn't takes his close off. But my character will be the first who sees what he hides. And love him any way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Ghost Rider~

My idea is based on the comics and the two movies, though any celebrity can be Johnny. He has a woman in his life that means everything, and wants to be with her sexually. But because of what he is he is afraid, but one night his best friend is kidnapped he appears as the ghost rider but the sun will come up and she will see him turn back to her Johnny.

~~~~~~~~~~

Breaking Dawn


This is about a white girl who ends up being attacked by hunters, she is found by an Indian and when the chief sees her he knows the legend. It is said a story among his people, where a white woman would come and lead his people into freedom since it was said there god lives in her. She has a strange ability to heal people and does not know why. But the chief will end up having sex with her and she will become the chiefs wife in time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~The Sith Lord~

So this is about Anakin aka darth vader. My idea here is for him to have a friend, and Padme is not even in the story she never existed. Anakin goes to his friend hoping that she would join him be his "Student" since she has the force but never had training. When he loses his battle with his old master, his friend will be there getting him out of the volcano and helped his master to get him on the ship. She waits during his surgery.

Now when he finds out she burned her hand getting him free, he will be madly in love with her but now afraid that she wont feel anything for him. He can still have sex, I have it where his room is special so he can be in a normal bed. Depending on what you want he can be wanting a child or not does not matter not a big part of the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Scanners~

This idea is based on the movie scanners, oldie but a goodie in my opinion. My idea is for two brothers to be going at it (and you do not have to play the second brother) they have powerful mind skills and they try and get into each others heads they fight for dominance. But he has one friend and when she finds her best friend, he will have been in the body of the bad brother.

His voice is still his own, and his eyes are his own eye color. But because of what his ability is, since he can make anything happen. Afraid that his best friend would never want him as her boyfriend. Since he has the ability that scares just about everyone. But all in all they will end up being together. Accepting what he was over a year ago, being by the side of the only man who ever cared for her. It makes for a good romance story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Splash~

This is about a merman that ended up getting caught in a fisherman's net, my character over hears what the men say about it. That they would lock "it" up and show it off sell tickets. That kind of thing made her sick, so she ends up freeing the merman. He knows that this woman was who he needed for queen, so he ends up kissing her making her as his but the kiss also gets her pregnant. And as she carries his child she will begin to change as well into a mermaid.

Once the baby is born her changes will be fast. Babies develop quicker since there race can heal fast. He begins to get to know her so he can get to know him. They do end up falling in love and when they have sex she will be bound to him. Rather she wants to be his or not. It will take a week for her to start showing, but she will put it off as eating to much. And from there anything can go :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Straight And Narrow~

My idea is for my character who has a gay friend, he lost his lover and the only person who seemed to really care for him was his best and only friend. But one night the two friends end up cuddling up just to be there for each other, and something got into him and he kissed his best friend. And from there they will start a relationship, finding out he was more bi then anything. He has never had sex with a woman before, but wants to try on her. But the night they have sex she ends up conceiving and they will end up raising a baby together.

Note: There is no gay sex or anything like that, and since not every gay man has a pithy voice and walking funny he can just of course act like straight guys. Baby thing does not have to happen if you prefer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Promise~

This one is about a woman who hears a fight and goes to help, but come to find out the gang is attacking a gargoyle. When she helps him, he makes her a promise to watch out for her. But she ends up meeting a man the next day, and they hang out. Come to find out this guy was the gargoyle in disguise. He had taken human form, his way of looking out. But he ends up showing her later what he truly is, testing her love for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~V For Vendetta~

I had an rp idea based on this movie, I know its old but been thinking about it off and on. My idea is for Evey to never have been in the story. My character that I have made up, will end up meeting V when she is being attacked by a group of thugs. It will be a journey to get him to open up something he never does, and in time she will see why he hides his skin and will become lovers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Warden~

My idea is for a female who had just turned eighteen who was convicted of murdering her parents. Though she truly is very innocent, my idea is for the warden of the prison actually believes the girl and wants to help find the evidence to free her. But with there private conversations he has honestly fallen in love with her. They end up having a relationship behind closed doors. But when the Warden finds out she is pregnant with his child, he works that much harder to work on her face in time before the baby is born.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Inner Pain~

An older gentlemen was in a house fire, eighty percent of his body burned. But while at the hospital his own private nurse is always there for him. She is young, beautiful and very kind. But once he is healed enough to go home, will his nurse ever see him again?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Final Fantasy~

Looking for someone to play either Seymour from final fantasy X or Auron from X. depending on who you pick it has a different story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Howling~

A man in his thirties born a werewolf has a best friend who means the world to him, but she has no idea what he is. He makes sure to be away from his friend because a werewolf who mates with a human kills the human. But in the legend of werewolves there spoke of a human who the werewolf even in wolf form would never hurt. A woman who could be with the werewolf in either form and does not get hurt, someone immune to being bitten or scratched.

My idea is on the night of the full red moon is that of the mating moon, so even in human form during the day the guy is very horny. And can't take any more so he goes to his friends home, and he will end up mating with her. But while he makes love to her, he can smell the smell knowing that in his wolf form he would not hurt her. So after sex he will transform into the wolf form, to see if his friend trusts him but also hoping she would Accept him no matter what he is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~My Brother The Werewolf~

Her brother went to a different country and a month later came back changed, his sister did not know what was going on. But her brother tells her about what he is and needs his sisters help. He needed her to chain him up and lock him up to protect people, but he also needed a mate and the only women he trusts is his younger sister of nineteen years of age and unfortunately when she becomes pregnant things are about to get more different. While she is pregnant the wolf all the wolf wants is to protect her, so he is no threat to his sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~Face Off~

A FBI agent who is single, older and only person in his life is his best friend, the FBI wants revenge on a guy who killed is partner that he got along with, so they do what they have to, to change body type, eyes, and face his best friend knows about the guy the FBI was after, but something happens and cannot stay away from his friend so he goes to her, and is scared at first since she he was wearing the face of the killer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Secret Affair~

A Doctor/Nurse thread for something different, the doctor having a huge crush on his favorite nurse. One day when he can no longer stand it, he has her meet him in a room not used and he shows her just what she means to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Never Forget ~

Was thinking that there is the lead boss in a family in New York city, and he is sick to death of his wife since she refuses to sleep with him. But he has a very good friend she maybe young but was intelligent and he trusts her. Though the man is in his 40's and does not look it, but due to the age difference he is reluctant to make advances on her and wants her as his mistress and maybe mother to his children some day, since he cannot divorce his wife due to being catholic he will have a family with his young friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Half Breed's Heart - Doyle From Angel T.V Show AU~

Doyle is a special kind of guy who is half human and half demon, he is a seer of sorts and when he is in demon form he is hugely powerful but he hates the demon part of him. He will meet a young girl (21 Years Old) at a bar and hit it off instantly with her. But after a while he will fall in love with her but is terrified she will reject him once she finds out. And he wont suspect how she will react.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Labyrinth~

My idea is for someone to play Jareth, he does not want to lose his Sarah Williams and will do anything. He waits until Sarah is eighteen years old to try and get her to love him. Will he succeed?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Visitor~

So I have this idea where a male alien is sent to earth because his kind are dying off, they take on the form of humans and he has been looking for the one female in the whole planet who can have his children. He finds the girl and gets close to her but loving her very much, when he senses she can conceive he takes her. Though he battles back his true form and ends up losing in the end, they will be friends by the time they have sex. He will see if she trusts him by losing himself and allowing her to see his true form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Beauty And The Beast~

One idea is based on a shapeshifter, the idea came from the T.V show Supernatural. Of course you don't need to have even heard of the show to play. The shapeshifter is a male. He Kills but only when he needs to, rather it be to protect himself or to feed himself. He never goes looking for a fight, but if a fight comes to him he will defend himself. The different form's he takes, he cannot stay in for very long. When the skin melts off his body it's like acid, it burns but wont wound him.

The skin only lasts a couple of hours, but he does have someone in his life. Someone who has no idea what he is at all. The shifters best friend is a very sympathetic person, she has a beautiful voice and soul. He finds it very hard to hang around her because of the limit of the skin he has. (What form he takes for her is up to you) But no matter how hard it is to spend time with her he does it happily, since she is the way she is.

Now the history between them is rather simple, he is madly in love with her. He wants more but because of what he is, he is terrified she will be like every other human. Seeing him as a freak that should be killed, sooner or later he will see how her heart works. They have been friends for four years, and they do a lot of things together, but she has no clue he lives in the sewer.

I was thinking that the story would open up with him walking her home, when all of a sudden he feels pain and knows time is up. He had lost track of time. Of course he would apologize and end up running away. But she would follow him into the sewer, find bits of skin. And it's free from there

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Lupin Curse~

I'm having Remus Lupin being alive and well, he didn't die at the end of the series. Instead just his wife died and his son Teddy was never born. He has been grieving for her, he has a family friend from America that he has seen grow up. He met her once when she went over to London, they have been best friends for years. And she is a Muggle she doesn't have any magic in her, or does she? He has never told her that he is a wizard and a werewolf, he is afraid of losing her trust and friendship. But on the night he is about to tell her he is badly in love with her, to tell her everything about him. They are attacked, it's on a full moon and he did take the potion to stop his transformation. But when the attacker hurts his friend and he sees blood he manages to shrug off the potions effects and transforms. Killing the man, but instead of hurting his friend. He licks her wounds, her ability is to turn a wild animal tame. Though only when she is in his presence. She accepts what he is, and he wants to have a child with her. Perhaps they could travel around the world, and a new baddie will come to light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PM if interested.
 
Last edited:
Hi!

New to Literotica. Experienced with role play.

Mature male with good writing skills. Anal about spelling and grammar.

I like short posts. Actually, I prefer short posts.

Don't really have a list of what I like. Toss me some ideas, and we'll talk.
 
"The Bloody 'Burbs"

Need 1 female, maybe more.

My vampire moves to the suburbs, not really a popular place with the vampires because it is harder to fade into the back ground.

The story revolves around him meeting a new woman ... and needing to feed on townsfolk without drawing attention. I was thinking that maybe the woman could be a neighbor ... and s Sheriff.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top