SRP Writer's Profiles: An idea shamelessly purloined from another forum.

Gender: Well, I’m female, so I’d prefer to play female.

Age: I prefer to keep the age young, 18-30, maybe, depending on the scenario. The closer to my age, the easier it’ll be for me to play, though.

Orientation: It's complicated, however, since this is just talking about sex, let's go with bisexual.

Power Exchange: I’m a submissive, and therefore it’s easiest and most enjoyable for me to play submissive characters. That being said, when it comes to playing with other female characters, I’m more of a switch.

Race: I’ll tend to play Caucasian characters, simply because I am.

Bodytype: I’m pretty short, so my characters will usually be relatively short, also. Beyond that, I’ll tend to play slim/fit characters with different bust sizes, depending on the preferences of my writing partner/my mood.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: For now, let’s just say I’d prefer to stay human.

Settings: I prefer modern settings. It’s easiest to write what I know, and being someone that’s not too fond of learning history, historic settings are really my forte. Being a sci-fi nerd, though, I think I’d enjoy a futuristic setting, too.

Likes/kinks: Like I said earlier, I’m submissive, so my likes/kinks tend to lean in that direction. I love being controlled and dominated, as will the majority of my characters. Rough sex, name calling, teasing, being tied up… I’m a big fan on non-consensual scenarios and power-struggles. Also forbidden situations… Breaking rules, being with someone I shouldn’t, etc.

Hard limits: The same as most. Minors, anything that belongs in the bathroom should stay there, bestiality… Blood play can go here, too, I guess…

Availability: I’m in college, so my availability varies depending on my schedule and my friends. There are days when I don’t get a chance to get onto my laptop at all, although those are rare.
 
Last edited:
don't let the newbie account worry you - i was a member of the forums a couple of years ago but real life pulled me away. now that everything has calmed down again, though, i'm back and ready to get back into things. it's about time i got my creative juices flowing again. (;

Gender:
i am a female and i only play female characters. i have, in the past, dabbled with male characters but found i was slightly uncomfortable in the roles and my guys were never very convincing. i'd hate to put you all through the torture of witnessing the failures that inevitably come of me trying to play a male xD so, as i said - females only from me <3 sorry.

Age:
i'm twenty-three and i generally tend to play characters who are in a similar age group. usually, my characters range from about eighteen to thirty, but i'm the sort of person who's willing to try anything and i tailor my characters to fit the desires of whoever i'm playing with.

Orientation:
personally, i'm bisexual and that means i'm more than happy to play with guys and girls. i don't have a preference either way, to be honest - i'm just happy as long as i get to write and enjoy myself. lesbian, straight, bisexual - you tell me what you want of my character and i'll happily oblige.

Power Exchange:
i'm really a bit of an equal-opportunities sort of woman i suppose, but i have a definite submissive side that i'd love to explore. i'm really willing to try just about anything, but i can't guarantee that i'd be very good at dominant roles. i've had characters that were shy, innocent virgins or feisty, confident vixens - whatever the scene calls for.

Race:
as i'm a caucasian i tend to play caucasian characters, simply because i would hate to play other racial groups inaccurately and cause offence. that said, however, i have been known to play characters from other racial groups and cultures in the past and i would be happy to try to do so again if you ask nicely.

Bodytype:
i vary my characters to fit each scene and the desires of my partner or partners, so if there is something that you like in particular, don't be afraid to ask me! my girls tend to be of slim - average build and relatively tall, though, as i said, it varies. everyone is sexy in their own way, after all!

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations:
i'm open to trying something new, so other races are definitely something i'm willing to do. i've played elves, angels and dryads, vampires and mages. i love taking on a character with a different race, so there's a good chance that i'll happily play someone of a fantasy race for you. i've played mutants of the x-men variety before too and enjoyed it, but furries aren't really my cup of tea and nor are aliens or weird tentacle monsters. i don't know, like i said, ask me and chances are i'll say yes!

Settings:
my preferences tend to be modern and fantasy, but i'll always try something new. if you want me to play in a historical setting, i'll have to research it a little, because i hate being inaccurate. i'm also a bit of a geek, so sci-fi things will probably gain my interest, too. don't be afraid to shoot me a pm if you have an idea. i love talking to people and coming up with something great.

Likes/kinks:
i like the build-up, i like tension so thick it could drive you crazy or seduction and teasing that's too hard to resist. that said, i don't mean that you have to wait for pages before it gets steamy, just build it up and make it worthwhile. tease me. (; i like something about age differences between characters, particularly when i get to play the younger character in the exchanges, and i'll enjoy anything from soft-hearted romance to the slightly depraved or taboo. i'm also a big fan of actually <i>writing</i> things. that's why i'm here, predominantly. i like to put detail, effort and thought into my posts, so one-liners are not something you'll ever get from me. i tend to write at least a couple of paragraphs - know that before you start writing with me <3 but, as i've said before, i like trying new things. i'll give things that I haven't tried before a go, so rather than listing everything i'm interested in, or potentially interested in, it might be easier to simply say this: check out the things that make up my hard limits, steer clear of them, and i'm sure i'll be happy

Hard limits:
i don't have too many of these, but these are the things you should steer clear of if you want to write with me. i'm not interested in scat, pee, blood or other such bodily functions. the only exception to this, of course, is when one or more of the characters involved is a vampire - then a little blood is fine. vampires are damn sexy characters when they're played correctly (; while a little bondage is fine with me, taking it too far is a turn off, as is severe humiliation or beating my characters severely unless it moves the story along. that's pretty much it, to be honest :)

Availability:
first let me note that i am in australia, so i might seem to be on at odd times to many of you <3 i'm always around, though. i tend to be on for at least a couple of hours each day subject to whatever turns my life outside of the internet happens to take. if i can't be around for that long, i will always aim to get at least one post a day in. i'm not usually the sort of person who will just leave you hanging for weeks for a reply, so no fear there, and i will always let the people i'm writing with know if i'm going to be away for a while. that's just good manners <3

Notes:
as i said before, i like writing so if you're just looking for someone to throw a few lines together sloppily, i'm probably not your girl. i'm not going to write you a novel or anything, but detail is my friend and i like writing at least a couple of paragraphs. i like communicating with the people i write with over pm if that's something they want and i like building a story. i'm happy to run character interactions out long term if that's the way things go, over a few threads or the like. i'm a friendly girl and i love people, so don't be afraid to pm me if you have an idea you think i'd be interested in or you just fancy writing with me. i promise not to bite, unless that's something you like (;
 
Gender: I can play female or female.
Age: I will play 18 to 30.
Orientation: Straight.
Power Exchange: Submissive, when I find a Dom I can respect. Passive-aggressively dominant otherwise.
Race: I will play whatever my partner desires, or he's not telling, whatever I feel like at the moment I start writing.
Bodytype: I like to play pornstar perfect, if noone objects.
Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I play these pretty much the same as I play humans, just with minor cosmetic changes. If you're looking for someone who wants to really explore the depths of the vampire's soul (or elf's, alien's, neko's, etc's) I'm not the one you want.
Settings: Most comfortable with modern or fantasy. Prefer to avoid playing in worlds with extensive canons.
Likes/kinks: A little romance with a little rough, hard fucking, gangbangs, big cocks, sloppy blowjobs, cumplay, mild bondage, coercion, prostitution, lingerie, hair-pulling, consensual non-consent (especially involving exhibitionism) spanking, tickling, older men.
Hard limits: bathroom stuff, insta-doms, animals, kids, extensive violence and pain.
Availability: probably not every day, but close
 
Gender: I'm female and only play female characters.

Age: 18-35 or so. I won't be anybody's mommy or milf.

Orientation: I can play any, but I lean toward cisgendered heterosexual.

Power Exchange: I'm submissive and masochistic. It will take a epic plot idea from a fabulous writer to persuade me to play a vanilla girl. I do not switch or dominate.

Race: I'm white. I haven't attempted to play a different race but I wouldn't rule it out.

Bodytype: Short, skinny and very young looking. I confess I'm less interested in playing tall busty girls but again I wouldn't rule it out.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Hmm... I could see maybe a vampire, witch or Cylon but nothing too removed from humankind. I won't play 'furry' characters or anything similar.

Settings: My favourite would probably be contemporary but I also like the idea of historical/fantasy settings and future-with-a-twist settings. I don't know about writing fanfiction but I could be persuaded to give it a whirl.

Likes/kinks and Hard limits: Rabbit Hole ~ if you're curious about something that's not on the list, just ask.

Availability: Mostly evenings and weekends. At the moment I am between addresses and just have a mobile broadband dongle, which can be temperamental. Hopefully by next month I'll be moved into my new place with home broadband.
 
Last edited:
Don't be afraid of the ill-fated 'virgin' status. I'm a former SPR writer under another nome de plume. I've just decided to come back with a fresh start.

Gender: Female but will occasionally take on very minor male roles

Age: 20-40

Orientation: Straight

Power Exchange: My characters are strong, intelligent, and independent women. They also tend to be submissive. That being said, I personally have been in both dominant and submissive roles; I apply that knowledge to whatever the story/character needs.

Race: Caucasian. I do not mind playing other races.

Body type: Usually whatever is needed for the role I will play, though I tend to lean toward curvy and tall.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: No. Thank you.

Settings: I am open to discussion on settings. In the past I have enjoyed medieval, fantasy, and 19th century settings.

Likes/kinks: Stories that are well built and developed, bondage, romance, oral sex, spanking, collars, teasing, foreplay, toys, biting, intimacy, dominant, and submissive to name a few.

Hard limits: Minors, scat, animals, necrophilia, vomit, golden showers, graphic gore, blood, humiliation, cutting, things that cause serious injury, abuse, incest, rape, underdeveloped characters, one liners, and text speak.

Availability: Daily, but PM me to discuss ideas. I will also notify co-authors if I will be unable to post for an extended period.
 
SRP Profile

I am a flexible person so feel free to PM me about you ideas even if you don't see them here. But as a general rule my characters are:

Gender and Age: I am Male. I tend to play what I know. My age varies according to the scene but typically 30's to 40's. My partners' ages will vary with the scene.

Body type: My partners may be thin or curvy or whatever else. Unless the scene dictates, I will play a body type similar to mine in real life. I'm 6' and 210 lbs.

Power exchange No one likes to dominate a rag doll. But getting a strong, intelligent woman to submit to me, now that is exciting.

My likes / what excites me:
Virginity, and the loss thereof
Exhibitionism and voyeurism
B and D
Forbidden romances
Cheating/extramarital
Non-consent
Group sex
Oral
Anal

My hard limits are: Toilet behavior and graphic violence (blood).

Other species: I'd be willing to try most if not all but realize that I don't have a lot of experience.

Setting: Past is my favorite. Lately I've been on a medieval kick. Present is fine too. I'll do the future but once again lack experience. I tend toward more gritty, realistic scenarios than the idealistic ones.

Availability: Varied, so ask me. I promise I won't lie. I tend to check my kik more often so feel free to message me at (bj.hass)
 
Last edited:
Gender: Male, and I prefer to keep it that way unless there's a really good idea out there. I'm a writer though so a female side character needs a writer I can handle it.

Age: I prefer to play between 25-40 but I'm not averse to go down to 18 or older if necessary. Whatever works best for the story.

Orientation: Heterosexual, not budging on that.

Power Exchange: No preference.

Race: I'm Caucasian but I'm willing to switch it up. Be aware that it'll mostly just be a cosmetic thing.

Bodytype: You tell me.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Yes please. Though I'm not going to be a vampire, period. I enjoy sci-fi and fantasy so alternate races won't slow me down and I'm not averse to a little fur. Mutations... well I'm ok with sexy ones.

Settings: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Cyberpunk, Steampunk, I much prefer alternate settings to real world most of the time. If the scenario is hot enough or the writer good enough I'll happily play something modern day.

Likes/Kinks: Everyone to have fun. Yeah that's it, I like everyone enjoying themselves. I'll got for anything so long as everyone is having fun and it avoids anything bathroom related. Me, I like sex outside, in unusual places. I like to take my time getting to know a woman's body before going at it. I go wild for alternate color hairs, body piercings, and anal (giving). Oh, and spanking, I love giving a cute butt a nice firm spanking.

Hard limits: The usual, gore, scat, piss, blood beyond a little bit from some nice rough loving.

Availability: Nights usually. Sometimes during the day for PM's or shorter posts.
 
Last edited:
Gender: I am male, but I've played both sexes from time to time. I know some writers aren't comfortable with this, so please move on if you aren't.

Age: 18-40, though I usual haven't gone over 30.

Orientation: Heterosexual, male characters, Lesbian, female characters.

Power Exchange: No preference.

Race: I'm pretty flexible on this.

Bodytype: Depends on the story, short to tall. My characters are usually from slender to athletic style body types depending on the story.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I have no problems playing with any of these character types.

Settings: Fantasy, sci-fi, high fantasy, modern day, apocalyptic, post-apocalyptic, or medieval.

Likes/Kinks: Everyone to have fun. Yeah that's it, I like everyone enjoying themselves. I pretty much open to most things, and if I don't like something, I will let my co-writer or co-writers know.

Hard limits: The usual, gore, scat, piss, blood beyond a little bit from some nice rough loving.

Availability: Nights usually. Sometimes during the day for PM's or shorter posts.

Misc: I don't like writing in rps where the posts or replies are one-liners or under a paragraph. I prefer two or more paragraphs while writing. My writing isn't full-on detailed heavy, but I try to do more than enough to keep things going. I am not the greatest of writers, but I am doing my best to improve everyday. Overall, I am very flexible in my writing and just want to have fun with it as much as possible.
 
Last edited:
Gender: I am a female person therefore I will write characters who are also female persons.

Age: Being 23, I naturally write my characters as if they were my age. I can easily manage characters between 18 and 30.

Orientation: In real life, I would say I'm straight so would again naturally deviate towards characters of this orientation. However, I wouldn't find it a problem to write as a character who is a lesbian or bisexual. Just because I'm straight, doesn't mean I can't have girl crushes too!

Power Exchange: I did a test on here once which told me that my 'type' was a switch and I think that it was pretty spot on. I'm happy to write submissive, equal and dominant character.

Race: I'm white but I would like to try a few different races some when. I'm open to anything, really.

Body Type: As with most of the other criteria so far, when my partner has no particular preferences, I write my characters so they have a similar body type to myself. Tall and slender with blonde hair. If the story needs it I can change accordingly.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Honestly, I don't know why this category is here. Each to their own I suppose. Needless to say, I don't write anything other than human characters, so if that is what you are looking for, sorry.

Settings: Modern day is by far the easiest and most convenient but I could be persuaded to change to historical or even maybe sci-fi. Be warned, post time may be slowed due to increase in research.

Likes/kinks:
YAY! The exciting bit at last. In no particular order, my favourite things are:
Other general likes or things I want to explore:
Bondage, oral sex, spanking, teasing, foreplay, toys, biting, coercion, restraint, multiple partners, anal, gags, DP, masturbation (both solo and mutual), humiliation, romance, abduction, being hunted, intimacy, facials, orgasm denail, being the bad girl, blackmail, being the good girl, sex in rooms of the house other than the bedroom.

Hard limits:
No scat, piss, minors etc. Check with me first if you're going to call me names.

Availability: I am on most days though I don't always feel like writing. I want to create stories and worlds which are believable and grip those who read them so I will take my time to craft the responses to your posts. If, for some reason, I need to take an extended leave of absence, I will always inform partners beforehand.


If your posts are, on average, less than 300 words; you have an awkward and sometimes hard to follow writing style; you want a fast wank; or your want to write is a spur of the moment thing then please refrain from hitting send message button.

T x
 
Last edited:
Gender: I only play male characters but can do more than one.

Age: Any age really works.

Orientation: I can play heterosexualcharacters.

Race: I'm white myself but can really play any race.

Bodytype: I like to play guys that are very much like me in sense of athletic and well built.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I can do other species like aliens and all but not much into furries.

Settings: I like typical settings and cheating scenarios

Likes/kinks: I like rough sex along with cheating storylines or almost getting caught storylines, i enjoy gangbangs and kinda just fly by the seat roleplays.

Hard limits: Minors, scat, animals/furries/whatevers, necro, vomit, drinking piss, foot worship, graphic gore, any ass play to a guy character.

Availability: I am available most of the time

I will say I also enjoy a visual view of the girl or girls in the story, idk why I just like it.
 
Last edited:
Here is my submission:

Gender: I only play male characters.

Age: For human characters, I can do anything from 18-50.

Orientation: I can play heterosexual or bisexual.

Power Exchange: I don't have much experience in this particular area. Spankings, angry sex, hair pulling are as far as I've gone to date. To learn? I'm always willing to push a boundary to see how hard it is.

Race: I'm Caucasian, and am most comfortable with that, but for a particular RP I'm flexible.

Bodytype: I am a bit on the short side, height-weight proportionate. However, for RP I can be any shape or size.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'd play an elf, fairy, vampire, witch, sorceress, angel/demon or anything in the Tolkein/Pratchett vein. I have no interest in furries, tentacles, or radiation mutants.

Settings: I prefer sci-fi or steampunk settings. I also like fantasy, modern, and medieval settings. Overall, setting is less important to me than story.

Likes/kinks: I like the teacher/student, older/younger relationship. I really like the idea of taboo relationships (either due to blood-tie or caste limits). I prefer build up and flirting to just jumping in. As for kinks, I'm still learning what hot buttons I have. I'll edit this again later.

Hard limits: Minors, scat, urine, blood, choking, furries/tentacles/etc

Availability: I try to be on once a day, more if I can. Any absences of more than two days will normally have advance notice.
 
My SRP Profile

Gender: I play male and female characters.

Age: I play 18 to age 24 for humans. I do not play anything younger than 18. Period. For other races, it depends on the race and their life expectancy.

Orientation: I can play any sexuality. Mostly bisexual for both male and female characters.

Power Exchange: For playing a female character, I usually am a mix between submissive and dominant. Usually my female characters are very submissive, but only truly submits more fully to those she trusts but she has a playful side, so tends to disobey once in a while.

My male characters are pure dominant. It is rare that I ever play a submissive male.

Race: I will play almost any race, as long as I know enough bout them that I can play them correctly. I especially love humanoid races (such as furrys or were wolves or were cats), elves, demons, angels, etc. I really do not play humans that much.

Bodytype: I happen to be tall in real. So that's how my characters are. Their slim but fit, strong yet beautiful. I do not like to play overly endowed females, but males I will play that way. My males characters tend to be a bit fluffy (cause that's how i like meh men :D) but in some role plays are more muscular and fit. Mostly that happens in fantasy role-plays.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I don't do tentacles, not when I am writing a sexual role-play with no actual storyline. I do furrys, were wolfs, elves, demons and angels. Vampires maybe, as long its the Lestat or j.r. ward vampires. No twilight sparkle in sunlight crap PLEASE.

Settings: Medieval, Sci Fi (love), Modern. I will try anything at least once.

Likes/kinks: Meh so many. https://fetlife.com/users/2125938 That lists them all. I am submissive, so being submissive in rp to someone, chains whips, other exciting tools of torture, etc is good for me. I will try almost ANYTHING once to see if i am into it or not.

Hard limits: Minors, scat, animals, necro, vomit, drinking piss, foot worship, atrocious writing, rushed/unedited posts, lack of imagination.

Availability: I am available a couple of times a week, so do not fret if there is a break between posts.
 
Gender: Female

Age: I like to play young characters, 18-24 or so, though I'm not super strict about it if a good older character comes up.

Orientation: Bisexual. Mostly on the straight side, but open for any if the story calls for it.

Power Exchange: Submissive. I enjoy playing characters who would not admit to it, and will probably fight back as much as possible, but deep down they enjoy being broken and used. I enjoy not being in control of the situation, but rather rolling with whatever comes and building on it.

Race: I'm Caucasian, but I can play any; not really bothered any way.

Bodytype: I like to play short, petite but shapely girls. Not a huge issue though.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I like fantasy / fairytale settings and would gladly play an elf, fairy or the like, and have nothing against, say, human-like species in a sci-fi setting. Things like furries, mutated animals and the like I'd be a bit more reluctant with.

Settings: Anything that's fun - modern day, school, fantasy, historical, sci-fi... as long as the story is good and fun, I'm up for it.

Likes/kinks: As I mentioned, I like to play strong females that are broken and used against their will (though they'll likely grow to enjoy it). I'd like at least an element of non/con in most of my stories. My major kinks around it involve forced exhibitionism, public humiliation and the like; but it can range from being forced to wear slutty clothes to outright forced whoring and rape. It all comes down to having a good and interesting story around it, however: if it makes sense, I am pretty much open to it.

Hard limits: Bathroom stuff, major pain, blood and the like. Incest is not my thing either.

Availability: I try to log in daily, but may miss a day or two here and there. If we happen to be online at the same time, I can write several posts. In general though I prefer quality over quantity, and I'm not the fastest writer either.
 
Gender: I'm a female, but I'm willing to play a male if a story calls for it (co-writer willing, of course).

Age: Most comfortable with 18-40. Excluding, of course, fantasy races and superior beings.

Orientation: Bisexual.

Power Exchange: Switch. Though I refuse to play a good little submissive; I am ever interested in power struggles. Generally uninterested in dominating subs that lack a spine, as well. Unless we're talking sissy boys...a guy doesn't need to fight to keep me entertained if his flesh is bound in lace and he's prettier than a lady.

Race: I am caucasian. I'm willing to play other races, I just won't go so far as to say I'd be accurate.

Bodytype: Any. I typically model my characters to be somewhat of my own form, being of generous breasts and wide hips.

Alternate species: I'm very open on this topic. Any fantasy race is happily accepted, as are aliens. So far as furries are concerned, I think it is safe to say I would only be interested in feline or wolf breeds.

Settings: Particularly fond of fantasy and modern settings. I'm less experienced with sci-fi but I wouldn't say I am disinterested. Historical may be acceptable in some cases; though I'm no history buff, and I prefer to be precise in the level of details I offer in my posts...so, I'd hate to look like an idiot or spend a vast amount of time researching.

Likes/kinks
: I have an array of tastes, though romance is typically involved at some point. Whereas I enjoy a good non-con and/or violent encounter between characters, I prefer to such to eventually lead to feelings being involved. I'm a person, as are my co-writers...I'm not interested in degrading or being degraded to the point of being considered sub-human. Fan of oral and anal as well as the traditional method of intercourse. I feel like there is much more to add, but I am presently drawing a blank, so if you have any specific questions feel free to ask. I may update as I ponder the question further, though it seems more likely I will completely forget and move on.

Hard limits: Bathroom play does nothing but repulse me. Also completely uninterested in incest and adultery themed stories.

Availability: I am available most of the time and I love writing so responses to threads can be expected in a prompt fashion. With the exception of real life forcing short absences, in which case I will let my co-writers know about my need to step back for a few days here or there.
 
Gender: I gravitate towards writing female characters, but I can write male as well.

Age: 18 and up.

Orientation: Hetero or Bi.

Power Exchange: I can write from either the dominant or submissive point of view. It's all about the story. I do enjoy writing strong-willed, independent characters though. So, even if they are submissive on a sexual level, they're not going to be weak-willed. I enjoy conflict and sexual tension.

Race: Any. I have a pretty diverse background, and will adjust to story.

Bodytype: I enjoy writing curvy, strong, athletic women, but again I'll adjust to story.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'm open to playing angels, demons, vampires, and werewolves.

Settings: I'm probably the most comfortable with Modern Day/Contemporary, just because it's the easiest of the genres. I enjoy Futuristic/Sci-Fi and Historical, but would need a highly collaborative partner to flesh out details.

Likes/kinks: With a good story, I'm down for anything. Language is an art. If you use spell check, and respect grammar and punctuation usage, we can be friends.

Hard limits: Minors, scat, necro, beastiality, gratuitous violence/gore.

Availability: I'm online everyday. Timing of posts will vary on amount of story detail, and what's going on IRL. I try my best to respond within 72 hours.
 
Last edited:
Gender: Female

Age: 18-25

Orientation: straight
Power Exchange: Submissive
Race: Indian (south asian ) i tend to play my own race ( no offense

Body type: pornstar perfect ;)



Settings: Modern day or historical settings(preferably british india)

Likes/kinks: A little romance with a little rough, hard fucking, gangbangs, big cocks, sloppy blowjobs spanking older men , white men, anal. raceplay

Limits: Things banned by Lit. bathroom stuff, incest, animals, kids, extensive violence and pain.
Notes : i am really interested in participating in thread with loving wife theme. That being said don’t let that discourage you as i am very interested in hearing what ideas others have ! i post long post and / or short post depending on how i feel.

I like stories with good build up and seduction 
Availability: 1-3 times a day
 
Gender: female

Age: 18 to 25, maybe a little older if it's a really hot scene

Orientation: straight

Power Exchange: not so much. I tend to prefer dominant men, but prefer it to arise from the personalities in the scene, rather than from any sort of formal BDSM context.

Race: I win! OK, I will play whatever is wanted, but tend to blonde, white when left to my own devices.

Bodytype: usually like to play nice & curvy, but will play beach balls or cocktail straws if the scene is right.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: yes. If something about it turns me on.

Settings: anything but I have very little interest in any pre-existing fictional setting. Except one, but I'm not telling what it is.

Likes/kinks: pretty basic. I like sucking and fucking. I love sexy outfits, men in suits, me in lingerie, groups of guys, CMNF, etc etc etc.

Hard limits: extreme bondage and sadism, scat, and what the site prohibits. Snobs.



Availability: varies. usually will be on several hours, several days a week
 
Last edited:
Gender: I’m male and play male characters.

Age: Any age between 18 and 50.

Orientation: I can play heterosexual, bisexual or gay characters. I enjoy writing bisexual roles the most but haven’t found many players for this type of role play.

Power Exchange: I can write dominant or submissive.

Race: I'm white. I'm happy to play any race really, though I do wonder about doing a different cultural background justice.

Bodytype: I write any body type. I tend to like a wrestler’s body, thick and somewhat muscular but also have no problem writing as a slim male.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'm not really into the whole futuristic, gene mutation scenarios, nor am I drawn to nuclear fallout zones. I'm also not interested in weird and wonderful alien creatures, sentient plant life or anything with tentacles.

Settings: I mostly write realistic contemporary settings. I'm flexible about a setting if an idea grabs me though.

Likes/kinks: My kinks include romance, curious experimentation, coercion, blackmail, rough sex, etc,

Hard limits: Minors, scat, animals, furries, necro, vomit, drinking piss, foot worship, graphic gore.

Availability: Edited: I am typically available once or twice a day.
A few of my past roleplays and stories I’ve written:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=302550
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=346099
http://www.literotica.com/s/excuse-me-ch-01
http://www.literotica.com/s/can-i-watch
 
D's SRP Profile

Gender: I'd prefer to stay female, but I'm happy to try anything! I mostly just don't know if I'd be convincing as a man.

Age: Any age suits me fine. I'm 23 so I'm possibly going to be better at anything up till 23 as I've experienced it, but I'm more than excited also by trying something a bit more mature :)

Orientation: I love everyone, me. I'll happily roleplay straight, bi, lesbian or anything inbetween.

Power Exchange: As a person I am very submissive, most of the time. What I mean is that I enjoy being dominated, I love not having to take control and feeling protected/looked after. However, I'm also quite stubborn and tend to not put up with any crap. Mostly I like to roleplay submissive characters but as I said I'm happy to experiment with being dominant too. I quite like the odd occasion that I get to play the strong, sexy lady who gets what she wants.

Race: I'm white British and I think I would maybe struggle to feel confident enough playing anything that I'm not familiar with culture wise. Made-up races, I can handle, but I hate to think I might offend someone by getting something important wrong, so I'd prefer to stay away from cultures vastly different from my own.

Bodytype: I'm the girl who's never ever going to be skinny. I've got huge boobs... (Well, I count a G as huge, for some it might not be) and I'm definitely curvey and really enjoy the little tiny waist and big hips that corsets give me. But I like writing about people different to me and as such I'll happily roleplay anyone. I normally roleplay girls the same height as me, so we're kind of on the short end of 'normal'.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I love experiementing with other species and races. The thought that you have to put in to truly understanding how they tick inside their heads makes it quite immersive and as such I'm happy to try any unique (but not cliche or teenage sparkly vampire style) races that you can think of. So long as thought is put in to their culture and beliefs, and not just about how they mate and what they look like...

Settings: I'm comfortable with modern day, typical fantasy, steampunk, sci-fi, but I don't enjoy westerns or countries that I have no knowledge about. Sure I can do a fair bit of research, but I'd much rather be able to visualise a place in my head as opposed to having to research through every single post I write.

Likes/kinks: I love bondage, D/s, blood-play, non-consent, anal, and most things I'm happy to role play. I love horror and spooky, creepy settings and stories, where the thrill is in the tension and the kinkiness. I love the idea of being exhibitionist and since my job doesn't let me do a lot of kinky stuff in real life I like to do it roleplay style. I love toys and am generally happy to experiment with most things.

Hard limits: I won't touch incest or taboo, and no body wastes that go into a toilet.

Availability: I'm online every day apart from Sunday. I tend to write quite fast so I can normally keep up with quick moving roleplays and similarly I'm happy to go with ones that take their time and move along at a steady pace.
 
Gender: I am male, but I am more than willing to play either male or female.

Age: Anything within the legal age limit.

Race: I have no preference and enjoy trying out new races.

Settings: I enjoy fantasy and sci-fi settings more so than most. I do enjoy modern if it has some elements of supernatural nature. I’m an avid table top gamer so fantasy settings have a special place in my heart but I’m always looking for an interesting idea first and foremost.

Availability: I can post regularly, at least once a day.

Sexual Preference: I am bi-sexual and have no particular leaning towards male or female. That doesn’t mean all my characters will be the same, though it allows me to be flexible in most situations.

Types of Characters I Play: I try not to fall into a stereotype of defining one type of character. If there is a constant it might be personality wise. I enjoy wise cracking and wit-filled comments. Humor is great.

Settings that Bore Me: Typical Modern, historical or even alternative historical settings.

Turn Ons: The biggest turn on is someone’s mind. I love creativity, decent grammar, and the ability to get a point across. I love interesting characters and concepts and real personalities. I enjoy sexual metaphors and figures of speech. Also, contributing to the writing process is a massive turn on. As for sexual situations, I do not have a giant list of kinks as there is no one thing that I enjoy. It depends entirely on the situation for the thread.

Turn Offs: The easiest way to turn me off is with bad grammar, badly constructed sentences, one-liners, first person writing, and vulgar language. By vulgar language I mean the use of what I consider derogatory words to describe a sex scene. The words cock, cunt, twat, tits, any slang of that type while describing the scene is an instant turn off. That doesn’t mean I don’t expect these words to come up, especially if someone is talking but it has no place in the description of a scene. Other specific turn offs includes the common gutter trash, scat, vore, gore, pissing, anything extreme including BDSM, minors and most scenes of dominance or submissiveness. It’s boring and not original and just plain bleh…


If you read this far and are still interested, great. Send me a PM and I will be glad to talk about any ideas you may have and hopefully we can work something out that will be mutually beneficial to us all.
 
Gender: I only play female characters.

Age: 18+

Orientation: Hetero/Bi

Power Exchange: If it fits with the story, I can flow either way.

Race: Whatever works for the story.

Bodytype: Whatever is necessary.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'm fine with most as long as it’s a good idea and I feel I know enough about it to make it believable.

Settings: I can adapt to most settings.

Likes/kinks: From vanilla love stories to the supernatural and D/s…I like variety.

Hard limits: Minors, scat, necro, beastiality, gratuitous violence/gore, one-line posts.

Availability: My availability varies. I stay busy with work, but I work from home most of the time so I do my best to post in a timely manner.
 
Gender: My main characters are male. I can write female characters if they are needed as supporting characters. Not adverse to writing a tentacle monster.

Age: Humans, 18-40ish?

Orientation: heterosexual

Power Exchange: Generally tend to be dominant. But it depends on the story we're trying to tell. I'm not really into the BDSM scene, so this is probably moot.

Race: i'm white, so i typically play white guys. Perhaps with a little native american blood. Am open and capable of writing characters of other ethnicities if the story calls for it.

Bodytype: I can be a skinny hipster rocker guy, athlete, big biker dude, whatever. Too much fat gets in the way though.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: i'm open to sci-fi and fantasy, certainly. Furries do nothing for me. Mutations can be interesting and i'd be willing to give it a try.

Settings: Historical stuff i tend to shy away from, due to my general lack of knowledge (though late 1960's san francisco i'm pretty good with and open to a thread in that space in time). D&D type fantasy i would love to do. Sci-fi is good. My stuff generally tends to be contemporary and gritty, often looking into seedier sides of things.

Likes/kinks: bro/sis incest, Choking/beating during rough sex, nonconsent/rape, rock n roll, high school/college type settings, tentacle monsters, dungeons and dragons fantasy, sluts, whores, certain bondage but not the full on BDSM thing, alcohol, drugs.

Here's my thing about illicit drugs: america is the world's largest consumer of then. Millions of people use them. Many of those people like to get high and fuck. Alcohol is an incredibly powerful drug. I have a long history of having used drugs but have been clean since 2009. I like writing about it though. I'm not trying to glorify drug use here, but characters with addictions and issues are more interesting to me to write about. Drugs i prefer to write about: alcohol, marijuana, cocaine, ecstasy, LSD-25, mushrooms, and pharmaceuticals (typically uppers, downers, and dick-stiffeners).

Hard limits: poor spelling and grammar, glaring inconsistencies within the story, having details from my posts being completely ignored, one-line posts.

Availability: Evenings central time, after 5ish til around 10.

Writing style: i tend to write at least two paragraphs per post, often as many as five or six. I won't make you read a novel on every post, but i will try to pack each post with relevant information. I will carefully read your posts and take them fully into account when i write mine. Also, i will not put words in your mouth or have your character do anything without getting permission, and i expect the same courtesy in return.

I'm generally not interested in jumping right to the sex. Sometimes it happens but i'd prefer to build a lot of tension between characters first so as to make the sex scenes truly memorable.

So send me a PM, or message me somewhere else, stfornicate at gmail dot com, yahoo dot com, on kik, and skype.
 
Last edited:
Gender:
I'm afraid I only play female characters because I'm positively hopeless at playing anything else, believe me I've tried.

Age:
I try to give as much flexibility as I can. I've played characters between the ages of 18 - 30 but wouldn't be opposed to trying out the more mature characters though you may have to bear with me on that one as I wouldn't want to make them unbelievable.

Orientation:
On a personal note, I'm bicurious so I'm more than willing to play with both men and women. I'd love to do some exploring with both so nothing really bothers me in this respect.

Power Exchange:
By default, and for no particular reason, I seem to be drawn towards playing shy girls. Not because I'm shy in the real world but just because it's what my partners are looking for. I, however, would like to try new things too. Whether it be me playing either the submissive or dominant, I really wouldn't mind either.

Race:
I'm Caucasian I tend to play Caucasian characters not really because I mindfully do it that way but because I've never tried to play other races. I'd hate to do something wrong and cause offense so I tend to just go by what I know.

Body type:
Needless to say it's quite easy for me to just assume that my girls are always either slim or of average build though I don't mind any body type really.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations:
I'm open for new things, and this includes other species. I'm in love with the idea of vampirism (though not the sparkly kind thank you) and wouldn't mind tapping into my darker side with that. I'm a big fan of sci-fi (both movies and video games, e.g Mass Effect) so wouldn't mind trying that out too, it all depends on the person I write with really and what they equally like and would like to try and play out with me.

Settings:
My personal preferences tend to be modern and fantasy, just because they strike my fancy the most. To be honest, so much so that I can't think of any other settings I'd like to try but you can always ask and maybe I'll be in the experimental mood and say yes!

Likes/kinks:
I love big build-ups and descriptive writing. I'm not a fan of one-liners nor will I respond to them. If you can tease me enough, you're sure to get replies greater than expected. As long as you can keep my muse afloat with your sexual tactics then I'm sure we'll have a great time writing together. Depending on the circumstance of the setting, characters, etc, I love the before and afters. Sometimes I love the softly softly approach but other times I love the rough and tumble. Foreplay is a big deal for me as I don't just want to write constant smut with you, I want to be able to relate to the character in some way and feel what they're feeling. I want things to be as believable as possible (even in fantasy settings) and develop a relationship between our characters. Oh and just a personal preference of mine, I've always loved dirty talk, so if you're good at giving that and writing it out, then you'll have me writing for you day in, day out I'm sure of it.

Hard limits:
I don't really like to put many limits on creativity but water sports really aren't for me. The only human substance I can handle as far as sexual matters go is cum (a no-brainer really) but I really can't stomach anything more than that. It's just always been that way for me and I don't really want to tempt fate and say I'll give it a try only to gross myself out, lol sorry.

Availability:
I'll be on quite possibly at least once a day to check up on what's happening here on Lit and if we have a roleplay going on then I can hopefully post each day too and quite possibly more than once a day. I like to write as much as possible so if you're willing to keep up with me, then I'm more than happy to keep up with you too.

Notes:
Just know that I'm probably not your girl if you're looking for a few one liners and that's all. If you can give me creativity, spontaneity and development then I'll be writing with you forever! I'm a friendly girl and love to stay in contact with the people I write with so please don't hesitate to send me over a PM. And if you'd like to know anything more specific, again don't hesitate to ask.

 
Gender: I only play male characters.

Age: For human characters, I can do anything from 18-30.

Orientation:Being heterosexual I have no real idea how to play a gay or bi character and would rather stick to straight.

Power Exchange: I am a very Dominant and like to play manipulative sadists. I prefer to start my character off being an underling and turning the tables on whomever the other character is. I do not do vanilla.

Race: I generally play white or asian males, though I can happily try to play people of other races if asked.

Bodytype: I prefer to play men who are slightly stocky with lightly tanned skin and black hair. Other than that, I have no real specifics I use for a stock character. I enjoy making my characters to order.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I find playing elves and mutants with powers to be fun (especially when things like mind control are involved) but I have no real interest in furries. I am sorry but I do not get it.

Settings: I shall try anything once, though I have a particular love for future sci-fi scenes and medieval fantasy scenes.

Likes/kinks: I love BDSM, spanking, breath control, collars,branding, hair pulling, mind control. slavery, incest, non-con, blackmail, anal, lactation, piss play, big tits, tit fucking, breeding, humiliation, degradation, gags, gangbangs, piss play, exhibitionism, pleasure control, bathroom control. I also love the training and or the fight the opposite character has against my character’s, be it a mental, emotional, or physical fight, and a long RP is a must since I hate jumping straight into the sex unless there is context behind it.

Hard limits: Minors, Scat, Vore, Excessive Gore, Switching, necrophilia, blood play

Availability: I shall to try and get a post up every two-three days so long as my work and/or homework load does not build up to much. If it does, I shall tell you and we can work something out.
 
Last edited:
I'm new to roleplaying but like the idea.

Gender: Female

Age: 18-35

Orientation: Straight, bi or Lesbian

Power Exchange: Submissive that is on the bratty side, exploring a masochistic side

Race: White, can also do Indian

Body Type: Slim brunette, average height, average breast size.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Not really into non human. Faeries, witches and vampires are fine.

Settings: I'm pretty open. Victorian bedroom, secret garden, dungeon, field by a stream, on a four-poster canopy bed. Prefer romantic settings.

Likes/kinks: Regular sex of course, gentle and rough. Cunnilingus, oral, anal, bondage, reluctance or non-consent, punishment, toys, pussy torture, foreplay, mild humiliation, lesbianism, watching men on men and joining in, threesomes - either ffm or mmf, D/s, training, whips, chains and spanking, lingerie, cheating partners, wearing restraints.
I like there to be a build up, teasing, seduction. I loved Sir Nathan's Culture Shock apart from how wet the fmc would get.

Hard limits: kids, necro, Scat, pee, blood, etc. animals or furries, fisting, lovers over 45, breast torture, gore, cutting, electroplay, choking, extreme humiliation, rape, branding, vulgar words, incest apart from uncle/niece and even then only if the seduction is very gradual, there is little age gap and both struggle to get past taboos and psychological barriers, as well as avoiding getting caught. "call me daddy"=ew. Rushed, unedited posts or cliches.

Availability: Varies. Mostly weekday afternoons and evenings. I like exchanges to be a few paragraphs each. Not too short, not too long. Sometimes it might be a few days that I am offline.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top