A Rebirth

The Shower....

So the story goes something like this...

There were these two beautiful girls and one was feeling a little under the weather. So the Gorgeous one said to the other... 'Lay your head upon my lap and I will soothe you.' And laid her hands upon the others head, methodically smoothing and splaying the hair from root to tip. Fingers threading and weaving through silky strands.
Deeds and Doubt whispering in the background, while awaiting the return of the Handsome Warrior- who was off to fight battles and expand his conquests.
The one was so peaceful that she drifted to sleep embraced safely in the others arms. A little bit of drooling may have occurred.

Oh wait, that was the wrong story I was telling wasn't it?

After a delightful morning of Gorgeous, Beautiful, and the Handsome Warrior playing and pleasing each other it was time for a shower. Little did Beautiful and the Handsome Warrior know Gorgeous hadn't had her fill of them. After bodies were washed (groped) and rinsed, Gorgeous got to her knees, spread the legs of Beautiful and began to lick her wet pussy while stroking the Handsome Warrior's cock. While the Handsome Warrior was swallowing Beautiful's moans, she came so hard on Gorgeous' tongue. Her legs shaky and a little light headed Beautiful sank on the shower floor next to Gorgeous. They shared a passionate kiss before Gorgeous tended to the Handsome Warrior's hard cock. Beautiful watched as Gorgeous sucked and swallowed the Handsome Warrior's cock. Before long, the Warrior was cumming in Gorgeous' mouth. The three of them satisfied sat under the warm spray of water, catching their breaths, enjoying each other's company for little time they were together.

attachment.php

I think that was the story you were suppose to tell ;)

Last edited:
After a delightful morning of Gorgeous, Beautiful, and the Handsome Warrior playing and pleasing each other it was time for a shower. Little did Beautiful and the Handsome Warrior know Gorgeous hadn't had her fill of them. After bodies were washed (groped) and rinsed, Gorgeous got to her knees, spread the legs of Beautiful and began to lick her wet pussy while stroking the Handsome Warrior's cock. While the Handsome Warrior was swallowing Beautiful's moans, she came so hard on Gorgeous' tongue. Her legs shaky and a little light headed Beautiful sank on the shower floor next to Gorgeous. They shared a passionate kiss before Gorgeous tended to the Handsome Warrior's hard cock. Beautiful watched as Gorgeous sucked and swallowed the Handsome Warrior's cock. Before long, the Warrior was cumming in Gorgeous' mouth. The three of them satisfied sat under the warm spray of water, catching their breaths, enjoying each other's company for little time they were together.

attachment.php

Ahhhhh, yes. What a story. :kiss:

do not forget the kiss that Gorgeous and Beautiful shared after the moans of the Warrior echoed... how sweet it was tangled between their tongues.

Last edited:

attachment.php

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...just...mmmmmmmmmmm!

Masturbation Monday (Part 1)

Hope you like the pics ;) I had fun taking them.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
even sexier seeing them down around your ankles and your busy fingers playing away.

i think masturbation monday is my favorite. u look so hot and so incredibly sexy. love how u you touch yourself

[QUOTE H A P P Y M A S T U R B A T I O N M O N D A Y ! ! ! ! ![/URL][/QUOTE]

Woman, all that writhing and wriggling on the wood floor - your pictures do inflame me. :heart:
:kiss:'s all the way to the vee

Hey sexy, sexy, sex on two feet...Could I get an image of your cream filled donut for my naughty little friend raiguy on his 21st birthday?

attachment.php

Oh my....*fans self*

Very sexy.

I absolutely love pics with stories. So very well done. Great story and a very nice pic to go with it. I hope you have more of these. :kiss: :kiss:

attachment.php

Back