Pregnant wife playing

When I am in the mood I just go for the bj, with everything, some days it is not as interesting but it gets things started. By hearing him get turned on I get turned on. Before I was pregnant we had plenty tongue time, but I am to embarrassed about it to enjoy it now, but I know as soon as I am not as swollen everywhere I will get mine.;)

Sweetheart, nothing at all to be embarrassed about. I know we would enjoy the pics of his tongue treating your right. We love the pregnant ladies, so din't hide anything from us, please!!

I know we would enjoy the pics of his tongue treating your right.

Can you guys keep a secret from Mrs. Fox? I'm considering offering to "help" her shave so she feels a little more confident and sexy (because she prefers it that way) and then indulging in her sweet pussy.

browsing the selection at one of the local boutiques is favorite activity of ours ... it never fails to offer inspiration

enjoy and happy shopping!!!

me and hubby discussed 2 items i have come home with, but the third was actroly inspired by a thread i saw on this site

Can you guys keep a secret from Mrs. Fox? I'm considering offering to "help" her shave so she feels a little more confident and sexy (because she prefers it that way) and then indulging in her sweet pussy.

And we will hold you to this promise, Mr Fox. :D

wow what a response :) thank you, i can almost promice that we will continue this through the pregnancy and after.

And, likewise, we will hold you to this promise, Mrs Fox. :D

And we will hold you to this promise, Mr Fox. :D

What promise? Someone here couldn't keep a secret for 12 seconds and she found out my plan.

have to admit this is fun, and maybe is working on breaking down my mental barriers of what i look like. i am bias as you know

I told you you're beautiful, sexy, and cute... ESPECIALY while pregnant! But it takes a few dozen strangers to convince you of it... Jeeze. :rolleyes:

What promise? Someone here couldn't keep a secret for 12 seconds and she found out my plan.

I told you you're beautiful, sexy, and cute... ESPECIALY while pregnant! But it takes a few dozen strangers to convince you of it... Jeeze. :rolleyes:

the power of crowd-sourcing! ;)

you are bias. so i appreciate it from you but if you do not want to have to sleep at a friends house you would say nice things like this, and i know there are people with fetishes, but have come to the conclusion that not all these people could have this fetish and be so kind with their responses

You are one sexy and lovely woman. I love looking at your sexy and lovely body. I bet you look sexy dressed up to.

wow you guys certainly added a lot!
yay and welcome ms. fox !!! Im glad you got one here too! :)
and i couldn't agree more with the people in here, you look sooo beautiful!
and i felt the same way about how i looked pregnant, remember its just temporary :)

You are one sexy and lovely woman. I love looking at your sexy and lovely body. I bet you look sexy dressed up to.

Funny you should mention getting dressed up, Mrs. Fox met me at home after work with something new to wear (for her) and my oh my did she look amazing.

wow you guys certainly added a lot!
yay and welcome ms. fox !!! Im glad you got one here too! :)
and i couldn't agree more with the people in here, you look sooo beautiful!
and i felt the same way about how i looked pregnant, remember its just temporary :)

You did miss quite a bit there Miss Skirt!

haha, yall are too cute! :D

"awww garsh"

welcum mrs.fox!!

Wow.. those new pics are hot!! and tht lovely pussy is all so wet!!
Did u slurp all of tht mr.fox? lucky u!!

I think it's about time to finish up the set from the other night, anyone else agree?

That's it, just one interested party? Too bad, we have a brand new collection from just a few hours ago and no one really wants to see them.

Back