Pregnant wife playing

wow. :eek: all of that was just so hot. I don't know what else to say. lol :)

:rose:

ok, Mr.Fox is better at words than i am, but thanks:rolleyes: new to this typed sexting kinda thing, i dont think Mr.Fox would mind me posting with his name

ok, Mr.Fox is better at words than i am, but thanks:rolleyes: new to this typed sexting kinda thing, i dont think Mr.Fox would mind me posting with his name

not at all. and I think that you are just fine at words. lol

I didn't realize that we were sexting either. :D

not at all. and I think that you are just fine at words. lol

I didn't realize that we were sexting either. :D

no i mean this whole form, pictures, storys, reminds me of when me and Mr. fox were just flirting over long distance and all we had was e-mail or cell phones.
i am not realy sure of what to call this, so that is the closest i can think of

no i mean this whole form, pictures, storys, reminds me of when me and Mr. fox were just flirting over long distance and all we had was e-mail or cell phones.
i am not realy sure of what to call this, so that is the closest i can think of

lol it's all good. I was just giving you a little hard time. You two seem great together and very nice. I told Mr. Fox that I have greatly enjoyed chatting with y'all tonight.

lol it's all good. I was just giving you a little hard time. You two seem great together and very nice. I told Mr. Fox that I have greatly enjoyed chatting with y'all tonight.

it is something interesting, i am glad that i am not as shy as i thought that i would be, this fact might translate in the next photo shoot. i guess that i should at least get a nap in before work. good night... well morning. Mr. Fox will probably be surprised to see that i have added to his thread, most likely not negatively

it is something interesting, i am glad that i am not as shy as i thought that i would be, this fact might translate in the next photo shoot. i guess that i should at least get a nap in before work. good night... well morning. Mr. Fox will probably be surprised to see that i have added to his thread, most likely not negatively

that is quite intreguing and I cannot wait to see what you two put together. I hope you sleep well and look forward to talk to you again. I bet Mr. Fox will be thrilled that you contributed to the thread.

She is one sexy woman! I would live to get my tongue on her lovley pussy.

that is quite intreguing and I cannot wait to see what you two put together. I hope you sleep well and look forward to talk to you again. I bet Mr. Fox will be thrilled that you contributed to the thread.

Fox here, indeed I am thrilled! And after all the nice comments you guys left, I got a very nice wake-up this morning!

Who gets to control the remote? :rolleyes:

Great pics. Give her all our best wishes. :rose: :rose:

Naturally I control the remote! It's more fun making her guess at what is coming next!

She is beautiful!

Thank you! I couldn't agree more.

She is one sexy woman! I would live to get my tongue on her lovley pussy.

And such a lovely one it is!

I'll be taking my lunch break in a little while. If we can garner up enough interest, I may be inclined to put up some additional material during it. What do you all say?

Mr Fox you and your better half were a lovely set of photos to see and enjoy.

one advantage of working together: we can share the discovery of a wonderful thread, seeing and *feeling* the reactions we each have to its eroticism and pure sensuality

one disadvantage of working together: we are at work, damn it, and can't do a thing about those reactions until later LOL

congrats on a fabulous addition to our addiction

Mrs. fox here, i enjoyed your story and i am sure that some of it will be considered for future personal use, you will just have to see if the camera was involved or not

Thanks Mrs Fox, glad you found it entertaining, I had fun. I will certainly stay tuned and see all you share with us. Can't wait for milk filled titties.... That will be fun....

Mr.Fox got me an account on here, so now i can reply as me, and reply to pm's if i so chose.

Back