The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm taking this back. I just had a phone conversation that totally reminded me of a dream that I had twenty years ago... the dream said that things would happen for me when certain conditions were fulfilled, and at this moment they are fulfilled.

And something might be happening.

I'll be able to be more specific soon, but OMG wish me luck!
Luck wished!

My heart hurts. I know this next 8 months is the beginning of the end...but it hurts so much sometimes.

Not to mention all the questions. What if my visa isn't approved? What if it isn't approved in time for me to get a JOB where I want. What if everything falls apart?

Panic. And my heart hurts.

I just want to sleep with him every night and have my rock and safe place to keep myself. Why does it have to hurt so much.

Warm smashed potato hugs. :rose:

Okay, I'm taking this back. I just had a phone conversation that totally reminded me of a dream that I had twenty years ago... the dream said that things would happen for me when certain conditions were fulfilled, and at this moment they are fulfilled.

And something might be happening.

I'll be able to be more specific soon, but OMG wish me luck!

Wishing wishing wishing! :rose:

Good luck Stella! :kiss:

BBE: I feel your pain. My situation is a bit different, but it's making for a very painful weekend. :( This is supposed to be a happy weekend too. :(

I'm not sure if my eyes can take any more tears.

My heart hurts. I know this next 8 months is the beginning of the end...but it hurts so much sometimes.

Not to mention all the questions. What if my visa isn't approved? What if it isn't approved in time for me to get a JOB where I want. What if everything falls apart?

Panic. And my heart hurts.

I just want to sleep with him every night and have my rock and safe place to keep myself. Why does it have to hurt so much.

:rose:

Two interviews and he didn't get the job. I had already found a great apartment for us, but no need for that now.

Good luck Stella! :kiss:

BBE: I feel your pain. My situation is a bit different, but it's making for a very painful weekend. :( This is supposed to be a happy weekend too. :(

I'm not sure if my eyes can take any more tears.

Wow. Rough weekend all around. :confused:

Sir, I know a public forum's probably not the best place to be airing the more personal stuff, so I'll just reiterate that I'm pulling for you, and you know where to find me if you want to talk about it. :)

Also: hey, have you noticed that our avatars are kind of similar, compositionally? If we put 'em side by side, Hanekoma would be sort of sneering at Tank Girl while he's on the phone. :D

... I may have had too much coffee, if this is what I'm thinking of...

I'm better, I'm better... And you, sir, are awesome. :rose:
Panic slowly subsiding. I'll find a way to deal with the contradictory parts of life.

While Hanekoma sneers, Tank Girl would be glancing at him disdainfully, wriggling her nose. Which is not how things are between us at all. Unless you like that. Then it could be. :cool:

More coffee, sir? :rolleyes:

Oyyyy!

Rough sex featured in 50 Shades of Grey 'is a form of abuse': Prosecutor says man's S&M with wife was violent assault
  • Man charged with abusing 'sex slave' but he says it was consensual S&M
  • Now S&M fans concerned that trial will be bad for their lifestyle

Fans of 50 Shades of Grey are worried that the unorthodox sexual practices depicted in the erotic best-seller could face a backlash thanks to the upcoming trial of a man accused of abusing his wife who says they were simply engaging in S&M.

Ed Bagley faces a federal trial early next year on 11 counts of abuse against a woman authorities say he groomed to be his sex slave.

Now prosecutors plan to present consensual, though violent, acts between Bagley and his own wife Marilyn as evidence that Bagley has a history of sexually assaulting women.

Defense attorneys plan to show evidence of 'sadistic sexual assaults' and S&M advocates fear that it will cause a negative public reaction to their lifestyle choices, which have come to public attention partly because of E.L. James's

Some worry the government's assertion could open up people who practice bondage, dominance, sadism and masochism - or BDSM - to criminal charges for consensual acts they're already performing, said Susan Wright, founder of the Baltimore-based National Coalition for Sexual Freedom.

'We are following this case specifically because we were hoping this issue would not come up,' she said.​
Lots more in the original Daily Mail article, linked through the headline above.

So I learned today that the two people I love the most, cannot even pretend that I matter, in any way shape or form...
:mad::(
Why did I even give them the opportunity?

So I learned today that the two people I love the most, cannot even pretend that I matter, in any way shape or form...

Hate this. I'm so sorry this is happening to you. Somehow you just have to trust that it is because you are you exactly as you are, and YOU matter. Please don't change a thing, just change your course and company... it is their loss. I know these thoughts don't help the sting, though. *HUG* :rose:

*hugs*

I've already taken my bed time meds, so I can't think of anything even remotely helpful to say, but you can have all the hugs and snuggles my arms can give. :kiss:

If I'm going to have a heart attack brought on by indulging my taste buds, please let it be only AFTER I've had a Mastodon burger from Kuma's Corner. Just discovered this in a blog today, and I. Want. One.

Kumas-Mastodon.jpg

If I'm going to have a heart attack brought on by indulging my taste buds, please let it be only AFTER I've had a Mastodon burger from Kuma's Corner. Just discovered this in a blog today, and I. Want. One.

Kumas-Mastodon.jpg

An admirable goal, Sir. You most definitely have my support. :D

It's a burger topped with cheddar, bacon, bbq sauce, and frizzled onions. And with what appear to be fresh-cut fries on the side.

No pickle? A pickle would... even it out, nutritionally.

Hate this. I'm so sorry this is happening to you. Somehow you just have to trust that it is because you are you exactly as you are, and YOU matter. Please don't change a thing, just change your course and company... it is their loss. I know these thoughts don't help the sting, though. *HUG* :rose:

*hugs*

I've already taken my bed time meds, so I can't think of anything even remotely helpful to say, but you can have all the hugs and snuggles my arms can give. :kiss:

No pickle? A pickle would... even it out, nutritionally.

Thanks, my friends ~ Love y'all...
:heart::kiss::heart:

(and I'm with you about the pickle!)

Hm, a couple of literary friends on Facebook have me wondering: to enter a poetry contest or not to enter a poetry contest? I've got this stuff lying around collecting digital dust. But do I still consider myself enough of a poet to participate? Fun to read it again, anyway.

I had absolutely NO idea of how traumatic it would be to design sex toys... until I found myself in hysterics this morning, while I sawed the head off of a sculpted penis. :eek:

yes, it looks much better now, with it's replacement-- i guess I can call it cosmetic surgery, but wow. That was really strange.

I had absolutely NO idea of how traumatic it would be to design sex toys... until I found myself in hysterics this morning, while I sawed the head off of a sculpted penis. :eek:

yes, it looks much better now, with it's replacement-- i guess I can call it cosmetic surgery, but wow. That was really strange.

Pardon my while I press my knees together and wince. A lot.

Ahhhh, no...

We were finally able to go to a bdsm-youth play party again (yeah, we're still considered youth, one of us is under 35), after months. I was looking forward to it, the fiancé had been making evil plans, and my crossdressing friend had promised me I could try one of her wigs. :p

And now the location's been shut down, for three months! Which sucks, because it's a very popular location for bdsm-meets, other play events there will be cancelled now as well.

I've been trying to find kindred spirits, kink-groups that feel right, and I found one here, but it is hard to become or stay part of a community if you barely meet people IRL.

And even worse: my friend is kind of broken, because these monthly play-events where she dresses up are her only relief from being in a chronically ill boy body. I feel for her.

/vent

:(

Need to find alternatives! :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back