Captain Baconroo

Buckaroo Bacon across the 6th Dimension

Shaun of the Bacon

Edward Baconhands

The Adventures of Buckaroo Bacon Across the 8th Dimension

Finding Bacon (Finding Nemo)

The Rocky Bacon Picture Show

Field of Bacons

Bacon, people will come Bacon. They'll come to Bacon for reasons they can't even fathom. They'll turn up your driveway not knowing for sure why they're doing it. They'll arrive at your door as innocent as children, longing for the past. Of course, we won't mind if you look around, you'll say. It's only $20 per Bacon. They'll pass over the money without even thinking about it: for it is money they have and Bacon they lack. And they'll walk out to the Bacon; sit in shirtsleeves on a perfect afternoon. They'll find they have reserved seats somewhere along one of the Bacons, where they sat when they were children and cheered their heroes. And they'll watch the game and it'll be as if they dipped themselves in Bacon waters. The memories will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces. People will come Bacon. The one constant through all the years, Bacon, has been Bacon. America has rolled by like an army of Bacon. It has been erased like a Bacon, rebuilt and erased again. But Bacon has marked the time. This field, this game: it's a part of our past, Bacon. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again. Oh... people will come Bacon. People will most definitely come.

Last edited:
The Princess Bacon

Prince Humperbacon: First things first, to the death.

Westley: No. To the bacon.

Prince Humperbacon: I don't think I'm quite familiar with that phrase.

Westley: I'll explain and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog faced Bacon.

Prince Humperbacon: That may be the first time in my life a bacon has dared insult me.

Westley: It won't be the last. To the bacon means the first thing you will lose will be your bacon below the ankles. Then your bacons at the wrists. Next your bacon.

Prince Humperbacon: And then my tongue I suppose, I baconed you too quickly the last time. A mistake I don't mean to duplicate tonight.

Westley: I wasn't finished. The next thing you will lose will be your left bacon followed by your right.

Prince Humperbacon: And then my bacons, I understand let's get on with it.

Westley: WRONG. Your bacons you keep and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of every bacon at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every bacon that weeps at your approach, every bacon who cries out, "Dear Bacon! What is that thing," will echo in your perfect bacons. That is what to the bacon means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish baconery forever.

Prince Humperbacon: I think you're baconing.

Westley: It's possible, Pig, I might be baconing. It's conceivable, you miserable, vomitous bacon, that I'm only lying here because I lack the bacon to stand. But, then again... perhaps I have the bacon after all.

[slowly rises and points bacon directly at the prince]

Westley: DROP... YOUR... BACON!

Prince Humperbacon: [Humperbacon's mouth hangs open, drops bacon to floor]

This is awesome! :D

Prince Humperbacon: First things first, to the death.

Westley: No. To the bacon.

Prince Humperbacon: I don't think I'm quite familiar with that phrase.

Westley: I'll explain and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog faced Bacon.

Prince Humperbacon: That may be the first time in my life a bacon has dared insult me.

Westley: It won't be the last. To the bacon means the first thing you will lose will be your bacon below the ankles. Then your bacons at the wrists. Next your bacon.

Prince Humperbacon: And then my tongue I suppose, I baconed you too quickly the last time. A mistake I don't mean to duplicate tonight.

Westley: I wasn't finished. The next thing you will lose will be your left bacon followed by your right.

Prince Humperbacon: And then my bacons, I understand let's get on with it.

Westley: WRONG. Your bacons you keep and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of every bacon at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every bacon that weeps at your approach, every bacon who cries out, "Dear Bacon! What is that thing," will echo in your perfect bacons. That is what to the bacon means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish baconery forever.

Prince Humperbacon: I think you're baconing.

Westley: It's possible, Pig, I might be baconing. It's conceivable, you miserable, vomitous bacon, that I'm only lying here because I lack the bacon to stand. But, then again... perhaps I have the bacon after all.

[slowly rises and points bacon directly at the prince]

Westley: DROP... YOUR... BACON!

Prince Humperbacon: [Humperbacon's mouth hangs open, drops bacon to floor]

Back