SRP Writer's Profiles: An idea shamelessly purloined from another forum.

New to the SRP games

Orientation: Heterosexual

Power Exchange: I have no real experience in any dom/sub roles, but willing to try

Race: I am white, and really that is all I can play.

Bodytype: Very average, I can't really be any thing else.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Only humans.

Settings: I am more comfortable in modern times, this day and age. Though I did enjoy the 60's & 70's.

Likes/kinks: Pretty much open to diversity in the kink department. I have a fondness for body massages/anal/oral, others can be discussed.

Hard limits: I dislike anything that is forced/painful/anything that should be kept in the toilet (I prefer sensual/consensual type encounters)

Availability: I am usually on line daily after 2pm, sometimes I will be on all day. Email/messenger/PM

Posting: I tend to write a lot, so I would like the same from you, I like the characters to develop over a couple posts, not jump into sex in the second paragraph. If you are willing the RP may work into a story that gets published, by either of us. I tend to write romantic/erotic, but I will try to stay with in the perimeters of your comfort level.

So if you are not worried about contacting a newbie, feel free to drop a PM and lets see where it goes.

Orientation: Straight

Power Exchange: I usually do dominating characters or at least somewhat dominating characters though I do have a couple who don't mind being ordered around by a hot woman.

Race: White/Caucasian thought I'm up to playing other races.

Bodytype: Gritty down to earth individuals. Soldiers, adventurers and rogues a nice menagerie.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations:Would probably down to try out werewolf stuff or vampires, aliens could work but probably would stick to humanoid.

Settings: Any, but i do love the fantasy setting, medieval knights and princesses etc. Nymphs, mermaids etc. Also I'm getting into the Sci-Fi genre so Technology, space, aliens (nothing too extraordinary if you know what I mean) etc.

Likes/kinks: Romance, plot and backgrounds. I love to see passion developed from even humble beginnings. Danger, trickery and skullduggery. Oddball pairings.

Hard limits: Scat, overly abusive, won't do guy on guy.

Availability: Generous amount with Summer on at the moment. May change as jobs change but I still manage to at least get on once or twice.

My RP Profile

Age: I am in my mid 40s but can play any age from 18 - 60.

Power Exchange: I tend to play strong, dominant roles along with romantic, seductive or protective roles as the story warrants.

Race: White but willing to consider other races.

Body Type: Tall (6'2"), trim and athletic (200 #s). Brown hair with hazel eyes. I prefer to play like characters although I can play just about any body type.

Skills and Knowledge: Husband, father, business owner, international traveler, athlete, politician and outdoors man. So I can play leadership, dominant, family, political, athletic, and outdoor survival roles.

Alternate species/fantasy races/etc: Not into futuristic, science fiction, alien, etc. roles. Current or historical roles of humans only.

Settings: I'm pretty flexible on settings and comfortable in most any surrounding. Home, work, big city, international locations, shipwreck, remote locations, etc. are all comfortable locations. Tell me what you like and I can probably create a setting and background that will work for both of us.

Likes/kinks: My sexual nature is dominant and/or seductive. I also enjoy RPs featuring non-consent. Likes include coercion/blackmail/abduction/slavery/captivity, rough sex/bondage, etc.

Hard limits: Minors, scat, animals

Availability: I lead a busy life and travel quite a bit. I will post regularly (mostly in the evenings) but not multiple times throughout the day and possibly not every day. But I will always communicate with my writing partner if I will be away for any period of time. I will post complete paragraphs (no one line posts) and will be thoughtful and on storyline.

RP Environment: Willing to post in threads or via PM or even email if preferred for privacy and discretion.

Experience: I wrote previously under another nic. Examples available upon request.

Trying this again...

Hello everyone. I have decided to give this another attempt.

Orientation:Heterosexual

Power Exchange: I am in my nature more submissive when it comes to sex, although I don't mind playing a more dominant character if it's desired.

Race: White/caucasion although ultimately I'll play any race.

Bodytype: Lean to average.

Alternate Species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'll play aliens, mythical creatures/races, or mutations of any form that still appear basically humanoid.

Settings: I'm open to modern times, futuristic space settings, futuristic metropolis settings, post-apocalyptic, fantasy settings, and ancient historical settings. I do tend to like things to be a bit dark, but that isn't to say I'm not open to bright happy stuff.

Turn ons: A lot to fill in here, but I'll fill in the main stuff. Being sexually submissive with women, legs, feet, powerful women, lingerie, large breasts and high heels. I like being playfully tied to things, being teased, teasing, pinned, and spanked. Blindfolding is very sexy. Group sex is appealing. Just generally being in a "giving" or "playfully exploited" position when it comes to sex.

Absolutely Off Limtis: Anything forced/nonconsual, violent, abusive, incest(even the relative in-law step-relative stuff). Anything that originates from the digestive system. I can't play a gay guy.

Availability: I tend to be on at night. PM me.

Posting: I've found that I can write quite lengthy posts, but I don't expect this from everyone, just manage a few paragraphs. I tend to like some character building and subtle flirtation, before sex. Ultimately, I will try to adapt to peoples habits.

Oh, Why Not.

Gender: I'm Female, willing to play Futanari or, if asked and the story line is compelling enough, I will play a gay male.

Age: 18+ please. Will refer to Character ages as needed within the story idea.

Orientation: I suppose character-wise this was covered above, but the person behind the keyboard herself is bi.

Power Exchange: Submissive. Somewhat Masochistic. (Certainly not a pain slut, though do enjoy a good rough bout of things.)

Race: I'm Caucasian, but see no real conflicts in playing other races.

Bodytype: Myself- I'm a bit taller, a bit thicker, and a lot bustier. I prefer to keep to girls of that same line, but will accommodate to cowriters' preferences.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations:
All of these work for me. Give me a dickwielding slimy tentacle creature with aphrodisiac goop and I'll completely play along. I'm also up for Angels, Devils, Catfolk (just not too furry, those get strange to me), vampires (But god help me if you reference Twilight!), werewolves, Closet Creatures, etc. Again, if the idea is compelling, I'm listening.

Settings: I'm not very good at historical settings- completely bombed history class. Futuristic or FAKE past settings, certainly. Modern day, fine. Other worldly, great.

Likes/kinks: A demented/creative mind, for starters. Where to go from there? (A little borrowing from Miss Meat on this.) Blackmail, abduction, slavery, captivity, rough sex, torture, spanking, tattoos, branding, marks, collars, bondage, humiliation, objectification, facials, toys (Fuck machines, strap-ons, gags, etc), paizuri, group sex-
And yet, I also still like the nice and sweet stuff once in awhile too, if you can believe it. Even nice boys can like a little facial giving now and then, can't they?

Hard limits: Minors, scat, animals, necro, vomit, drinking piss, foot worship, ass to mouth.

Availability: I can try to get on a few times a day. My job does require me to travel, so this may cause me to vanish once in awhile. I will try to warn on such situations.

I'll give it a go...

I am new and willing to try anything, just about, once. And try it again to see if I was doing it right. How will I know if I like it or not if I don't try it?

Orientation: Straight female but willing to expand beyond

Power Exchange: You can have it, unless I want it.

Race: Any and all are good.

Bodytype: Will write to suit the tastes of co-writers or suitable to the story.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Spice it up!

Settings: Alternate realities, historical, future, commonplace

Likes/kinks: Rough and tumble, power struggle - win or lose, Daddy's Bad Little Girl, Daddy's Good Little Girl, spanking, bondage, being a slave, owning a slave, training, oral, anal, public displays and maybe more - don't know yet, so I'll give most things a whirl.

Hard limits: toilet things, blood, body alterations

Availability: Every day, mostly mornings and some evenings

Teddy's SRP Profile -

Gender: I play male characters. I might be persuaded into playing female, if it’s a fxf

Orientation: I play heterosexual, or lesbian characters.

Power Exchange: I am new to playing in power exchange roles, I find I’m less submissive than dominant, but I think I can switch if needed.

Race: I’m white.
+Bodytype: I about 230lbs, shaved head, broad shouldered and strong. My stomach isn’t flat, and I don’t have a 6-pack.

Settings: Can be anywhere from past, future, or present, other worlds or even certain story universes.

Likes/kinks: I like non-consent, certain kinds of cheating situations, brother/sister cousin/cousin incest, babysitter, hero/saved victim, ex/ex, teacher/student, milf/younger stud… just to name a few.
Hard limits: Minors, scat, animals/furries/whatevers, necro, vomit, drinking piss, foot worship, blood play. –not limited to just these, still finding out about myself.

Availability: Currently my availability is wide open. I am free of partners.

Gender: I only play female characters, but when needed I can NPC males. Otherwise, males are far too deep and complex, with needs and motive a can't understand, for me to play convincingly.

Orientation: Heterosexual and Bi-sexual, I like to squeeze a man in there somewhere.

Power Exchange: All the time. Want it, take it. Have it, give it. Take it, lose it. Give it, receive it.

Race: I have only played white females, I would try other races but for the concern of creating a shallow stereotype.

Bodytype: I can play any body type but I am most comfortable in a skin closely resembling my own. I am a small, freckled, soulless ginger.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Sure, why not?

Settings: Anything goes but I like historical and fantasy the best. And action/adventure. OK, I like scifi as well. Did I mention that I also like supernaturals? Ghosts, vampires, werewolves, angles, demons, not just Sam and Dean. And Cass. And the pizzaman.

Likes/kinks: Those dirty words were are not supposed to use in polite conversation - cock, cunt, dick pussy. We can use them here, don't be afraid. A little rough, strong, frenzied is my favorite. No holds barred has its place. Unusual places with an audience are good. Romantic can be nice... everything depends on the setting and the characters. If it looks like it will work, then I will work it.

Hard limits: Bodily fluids, body alterations, forced pregnancy, graphic gore,

Availability: Evenings

Age: 18 (finally! :-D) - I like to keep my characters in the student age range (18-24) so I can fully understand them. This is only a general rule and I wouldn't have a problem with a character that is a little older. (I think thirty is the highest I would go.)

Orientation: I don't have ANY experience when it comes to lesbian scenes either IRL or in RP. That isn't to say I would never consider it, but I definitely prefer hetero characters.

Power Exchange: I am not and will never be a Domme, so don't ask me to be! :mad: Some of my characters would be defined as masochistic submissives, but they all like (to quote the book everyone loves to hate ;)) "kinky fuckery." I've recently tried some 'switch' and I do enjoy it, but I am still very submissive for the right master.

Race: caucasian - My characters are usually the same.

Bodytype: average height and slim build. I prefer small to medium breasts (B or C) but if it really is important to you, they can be bigger :rolleyes: (nothing freaky or disproportionate though)

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: No! No! No! <- hard fucking limit

Okay, I guess I overreacted a bit there :eek: Seriously though, no furries!
Although I suppose I don't really have problem with some of the humanoid fantasy races (eg. Elves)

Settings: For now, realistic and present-day (I'm open to fantasy and/or sci-fi for the right story.)

Likes/kinks: The list goes on for miles, but I'll write down a few of the random ones I can think of...

In no particular order,
bondage, anal, facefucking, spanking, gagging, collars, choking, humiliation, non-consent (my submissive characters sometimes start out reluctant or downright defiant), orgasm denial/delay, punishment, nipple/breast play

Erotic tension and good story telling!

Hard limits: Honestly the lists I've read have been a bit scary...
I'm sure I won't get everything on this, so if you think something might be an issue Please ask! I would rather not be surprised by it halfway through an rp. :p

Scat, Gore, Fisting, Burning, Extreme Beating or Caning, and almost anything illegal (Necro, Bestiality, Pedo, ect. {non-consent being the one exception that comes to mind} )

((Interesting side note: performing sexual acts with a corpse is only illegal in some states. :-/))

Soft Limits: Since I'm fairly new to the site, I'll add to my soft limits as I find out more about myself. (This applies to my whole profile, but this section especially.)
Incest - I find direct blood relation incest to be frankly revolting. (Mom/Son, Bro/Sis, ect.) However, I'm not making incest a hard limit because to some extent all people are interrelated and I don't really know where I draw the line... I might be okay with cousins. As I said, I'm not sure.
Misc - watersports, cutting

Availability: I expect I'll be rather busy with college come September, but I think I should still be able to post every or every couple of days. (Right now I can post at least once and up to a few times per day.) College fucking blows... (no I don't mean literally you perv :rolleyes:) I reply when I can, which isn't very much, and I can't promise a certain response time, but I will keep you up to date with pms/emails if I think it will take me more than a day or two.

Last edited:
Finally got round to doing this... If any woman out there like what they read and are good writers, send me a PM. I'm up for most anything and really looking to broaden my writing experience so if I have neglected to mention something that you may want for your story, let me know anyway...

Age: 22. My characters are generally around this age. Am willing to go up to 35 but I don't really like to go any higher

Orientation: Straight. Will only do RP's with woman. However may be up for threesomes or orgies in RP's with both male and female writers

Power Exchange: I am quite massively Dom... Nothing turns me on more than thinking that I can do anything to a woman without her having any control!!!

Race: Caucasian

Bodytype: Tall (6'3'') Athletic build, not hugely muscular but toned nonetheless.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I would prefer to play human characters

Settings:I prefer modern everyday settings but not limited to this

Likes/kinks: Basically anything not excluded by my hard limits. Including but not limited to Bondage, Control, Non-consent, Watersports, Humiliation, Degradation, Role-swapping, Threesomes, Orgies, Romance, Sex slaves, Incest, and anything else that I cant think of at the moment

Hard limits: Scat, Cutting, Torture

Availability: I use Lit on my phone when out of the house so i'm available pretty much all the time (Except for the unfortunate need to sleep)

Age: 33. I feel comfortable with characters from 18 - 35, but not very much older. I don't think I could adequately write as someone with more wisom than I have.

Orientation: Bisexual. I would be glad to writing with partners of either gender, and I like to explore shifting sexuality and transgendered characters.

Power Exchange: I lean towards the submissive myself, and don't imagine myself as a Dominant. I could be submissive to men or women.

Race: Caucasian

Bodytype: Above average, 6'. I could play any body type. That's far less important than personality and sexuality in a character.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I tend towards human characters, but as I love science fiction, humanoid aliens would be fun. Not a fan of furries and similar.

Settings: Modern setting, or scienc=fiction relate setting are best. I'm not a history buff.

Likes/kinks: Submission, transformation, body switching, groups scenes. Oral sex for both men and women is also a big turn on.

Hard limits: Scat, blood, gore, incest, beating, humiliation rape. Submission doesn't equal humiliation, in my mind. Nothing that would be considered illegal outside of this forum.

Availability: Once the fall comes, I'm here mostly on the weekends, so posting once a week would be my limit. I love writing longer posts and really digging into the details of the situation and the characters. I abhor text speak and bad grammar. I admit to tpypos, but I try to edit as much as possible.

Gender: I like to think I can write males, but it's more fun for me in an SRP to write my own gender, which is female, if you have not yet gathered as much. :p

Orientation: I am bisexual, but generally in RP my characters are either heterosexual or homosexual.

Power Exchange: Submissive if that dynamic applies. I can play a dominant role, but only outside of the D/s dynamic. (For example, I would love to be a noble Lady, seducing some hot thing for my own gain.)

Race: I'll play all different races, because loveliness is a human race thing. I am white. Just because I am opinionated: We can all have babies together, so I don't see the difference.

Body type: Pretty flexible, but I'm not going to play someone extremely skinny or obese.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: The general rule is that if it's not fairly close to human, I'm not okay with it. Elves and their sub-species are a yes. Vampires are only a yes if you have no intention of doing the twilight thing. (It's kind of a kinky idea actually. Hot.) Aliens; eh. Again, it has to be pretty close. No tentacle monsters. Perhaps a benevolent machine intelligence plopped some human DNA on a different planet, and they mutated into something else. I dunno. Thats workable, right?

Settings: In order of preference (Though I love them all.) Science Fiction, Fantasy, Steampunk, Dystopia, Historical. Almost all sub genre's apply. If you have a good contemporary idea, talk to me about it. I may agree, or I may not. My general feeling on the matter is that I actually have to live IRL. For my little fictions, I want something grandiose and wonderful. Action! Adventure! Romance!

Likes/kinks: This depends. I am a submissive when threads come to that. Not too much pain, but some. Not too much cruelty, but some. Talk to me about it, we can apply it to the thread appropriately. Many of these things I would never do in real life, but it isn't real life, is it? Vanilla romance is very sexy as well. Playful flirtation. Not-so-idle touches. Intelligent characters. High adventure.

Hard limits: You know the drill. Bodily waste, children, extreme torture.

Availability: I'm usually on almost every night. I should be able to post every couple of days, if not every day. However, I do have a job, and I am very determined to stay disciplined and do well in school, so this may vary somewhat. If I am writing with you, I will let you know. I am making an effort to keep my thread count at four and under. Please don't tempt me with your wicked plottings. :rose:

Misc: I love plots. I love a partner who will get as creative as possible with the fictional tools provided for them. I usually write fairly long posts. Anywhere from five paragraphs to several pages, depending on the situation. I enjoy partners who put an effort into writing with me. It doesn't have to be a masterpiece, but it can't be a one liner, and you have to proofread it well enough that my grammar nazi doesn't emerge. It only comes out if you totally murder grammar, so a couple mistakes are okay. This is for fun, after all.

Age: I'm 51 and while I am comfortable with characters around my age, I have found myself more and more interested in characters in the college age range.

Orientation: I am straight

Power Exchange: I don't have much experience in dom/sub roles, but I am interested in experiencing either or both.

Race: I'm white, but don't see an issue with playing characters of any race.

Bodytype: Myself- I'm athletic. Think more weightlifter or American football player, instead of long distance runner.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I can see myself getting into a vampire or werewolf role. I'm not so sure about furries, but everything else is open so just ask.

Settings: I'm not into futuristic settings, but everything else is pretty open.

Likes/kinks: I like most kinks and am open to your ideas.

Hard limits: Minors, scat, animals, and some others. Like I said, ask and I will listen

Availability: I can try to get on on several times a day. It might be late at night or very early in the morning, but I can be here on a regular basis.

Be creative and challenge me to get out of my comfort zone and I will do the same for you.

Gender: I'm female and have only played females. I don't have any interest at this moment at playing a male role.

Age: I am comfortable with anything legal age to late twenties.

Orientation: I am mostly interested in playing heterosexual characters, but for the right thread would be willing to play bi. :)

Power Exchange: When it comes to the bedroom, I consider myself submissive. This isn't to say I never want to be on top, so to speak. Definitely not someone to be walked all over, but can certainly be extremely submissive in the right role with the right dominant kind of guy. I could play a more aggressive woman, but definitely not a Domme.

I'm really into threads (especially if it's an incestuous thread) that have an incredibly strong build-up element to them. It's not just a thing of dominance or being taken that I like, it's knowing that it's been building and building till the other person just couldn't help themselves... They just had to fucking take me.

Bodytype: I generally play petite girls. I have and would be willing to play curvier girls but am comfortable playing women most like myself.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Into vampires (not like Twilight) and could get into something like angels/demons, fairies, elves, and the like. Not into furries.

Settings: I can get into pretty much any setting with a good story line and plot, but prefer more modern settings.

Likes/kinks: All kinds!

Well-written an detailed story, plot twists, romance, BDSM elements: being a submissive, choking/breath play, slapping, hair pulling, restraints, spanking, etc. Non-consent/rape interests me too under the right circumstances. Also into brother/sister incest. I'm an only child, it's a thing.

Hard limits: Any kind of minors, any form of toilet stuff, bestiality, bad spelling and grammar, rushed posts and badly written posts. If I feel like you're trying to get off and that's your only purpose with our thread, I probably don't want to write with you.

Availability: Always changing. Usually I'm on every night or at least every couple of nights.

Last edited:
Blue headbanded freak

Age: I'm 28 but I am comfortable with anything legal age to forties.

Orientation: I am only interested in playing heterosexual characters.

Power Exchange: I am certainly more of the dominant role taker in the bedroom, as I have never come across a woman who would suggest a role reversal or anything would take control for more than a few moments. I would be happy to try anything though.

Bodytype: I prefer to play a body type such as myself, male 5'9 175, tan dark hair hairy but trimmed body hair constant 5 o'clock shadow.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I like the human race.

Settings: I am open to historical or modern.

Likes/kinks: I enjoy taboo situations and forbidden fruits, I suppose.

Well-written an detailed story, plot twists, romance, BDSM elements: being a subtle Dom, hand on throat spanking, etc.

Hard limits: Minors, animals, body matter, grammar and writing problems. I love to write and hope you do too.

Availability: yeah it's tough to be consistent. I'm around every day but the times may change...

Last edited:
Teapot

Age: As a young lady of 18 myself I would much prefer to play ones around that age. I would say around 18-24 ish? Milfs aren't my forte I'm sorry to say.

Power Exchange: Though I am usually submissive to their lovers, my characters tend to know what they want. Sometimes they won't be afraid to get it either. I am not the Dominatrix type though, not at all.

Race: Though usually this is never really discussed. I suppose I would be fine with anything along the lines of Caucasian, Asian, or Latin American. I am not prejudice to other races, those are just what I am most comfortable doing.

Bodytype: I enjoy the types that are curvy, not so much chubby though. I also enjoy playing petite ladies, shorter than their partners. I'm not very much into macro or anything of the sort.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'm much more comfortable playing the humanoid character. That doesn't mean it is not up for discussion.

Settings: Historical and fantasy are my favorite, but that doesn't rule out modern and reality. Sometimes I get the craving for those as well. The only thing I rule out is Sci-fi. Was never too interested in Star Wars or Star Trek, sorry boys.

Likes/kinks: Romance is a very big must for me. Anything centered around sensual or passionate. I very much like forbidden relationships as well. I have many more but that is just the basis of what I really, really would like. Plot is very big as well, may it be short term or long term. I also have an f-list but I believe there may be something against it on this site? I'm not sure, so please ask me about me others. A decent grip on the human language is always nice.

Hard limits: Anything that belongs in the bathroom, incest, vore and pain.

Availability: This will be discussed as well, depending on my schedule, weekends are always open though for sure.

Misc: I tend to ask a lot of questions so you will have to forgive me on that part. I would really love to collaborate to make a plot for any ideas that hopefully we can come up with.

Last edited:

Age: As a young lady myself I would much prefer to play one. Milfs aren't my forte I'm sorry to say

Power Exchange: Though I am usually submissive to their lovers, my characters tend to know what they want. Sometimes they won't be afraid to get it either. I am not the Dominatrix type though, not at all.

Race: Though usually this is never really discussed. I suppose I would be fine with anything along the lines of Caucasian, Asian, or Latin American.

Bodytype: I enjoy the types that are curvy, not so much chubby though. I also enjoy playing petite ladies, shorter than their partners.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'm much more comfortable playing the humanoid character. That doesn't mean it is not up for discussion.

Settings: Historical and fantasy are my favorite, but that doesn't rule out modern and reality. Sometimes I get the craving for those as well. The only thing I rule out is Sci-fi. Was never too interested in Star Wars or Star Trek, sorry boys.

Likes/kinks: Romance is a very big must for me. Anything centered around sensual or passionate. I very much like forbidden relationships as well. I have many more but that is just the basis of what I really, really would like.

Hard limits: Anything that belongs in the bathroom, Incest, vore and pain. A decent grip on the human language.

Availability: This will be discussed as well, depending on my schedule, weekends are always open though for sure.

f- list.net? Fits the number of characters. If you were trying to link, include the space, and then work that way.

Orientation: I am a heterosexual, any other orientation will only make my writing look fake.

Power Exchange: Dominant, but not into BDSM. "Gentle" dominance over women is what I am good at.

Race: I prefer not to say yet, because the world seems to be full of stereotypes and prejudice. I would rather wait for a trustful bond before revealing too much. I tend to play a neutral race without getting too much into skin colour - except when required to enhance the situation.

Bodytype: No preference to play. I am not a buff one with six pack abs - so I am may not be able to write them well.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: None, only men.

Settings: I tend to gravitate towards realism a lot - so any location that is real is fine with me.

Likes/kinks: Light spanking, caressing, touching - anything that uses all my senses.

Hard limits: No toilet stuff, no beastality, no minors.

Availability: Whenever I can get on a computer and browse Lit :)

Last edited:
Gender: I've only ever played females but can try to play a male or even transexual.

Orientation: I'm bisexual but can play a lesbian or heterosexual if need be.

Power Exchange: I mainly do submissive innocent girls who ended up being "tainted". I've rarely played a Dominate female but I can do it.

Race: I'm black but I've actually played more white characters than not. I can honestly play any race you need.

Bodytype: I'm very curvy with a large bust and butt to match. Although I like my characters to be small and petite but I dont mind playing girls who are more gifted.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I can play races like elf, fairy, vampire, witch, sorceress, angel/demon, or even furry/lycan.

Settings: Honestly I like a modern setting to deal with since I'm more familiar with that but I can play a historical setting as well.

Likes/kinks: Likes include non-consent, some humiliation, assertiveness, bondage, restraining, incest, romance, seducing, threesomes, etc.

Hard limits: Minors,vomit, drinking piss, graphic gore, racial comments( unless it goes with the timeline).

Availability: So available it's unhealthy. I do work nights but I have literotica on my phone so I check threads more often then not.

Last edited:
Greetings! I am by no means new. I simply made a newer account. I needed a better name. I have not been around in a while but I do enjoy roleplaying.

Gender: 99% of the time I play female characters. I will occasionally play male characters, but it's rare, and you should feel lucky if you find me playing a male for you.
Orientation: Mostly for my female characters it is straight. This is simply because I am EXTREMELY picky about the females I role-play with. If I role-play a guy, it is gay.
Power Exchange: IC I can be sub to extremely Dominant characters. I am Domme on females, and extremely feminine guys. OOC I sub to only one person: points at her oh so wonderful siggy: last profile I had, I got people asking to be my Master on here so I am stressing this here. Because I role-play a sub, rp is rp. IC is one thing; OOC is off-limits to you in that department.
Race: I role-play anything from elves to vampires, to werewolves to humans. Little of everything.
Body type: Flexible, though I prefer average, curvy women that are somewhat fit.
Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I am a furry! So furry is definitely one I like to role-play with me. Fantasy is awesome too, depending on what it is.
Settings: Sci Fi, Medieval, steam-punk, fantasy, anything that is not like real life.
Likes/kinks:
"Do as you're told, girl." (Receiving), "I’m not asking, I’m telling." (receiving), bare handed spanking (receiving), being held by the neck and kissed (everything to do with it), being pushed up against a wall in a passionate kiss (everything to do with it), bisexuality (everything to do with it), biting (everything to do with it), bondage (everything to do with it), breast/nipple torture (receiving), collar and lead/leash (receiving), cuddles (everything to do with it), foreplay that starts hours before sex (everything to do with it), hair pulling (receiving), kneeling (everything to do with it), master/slave (everything to do with it), masturbation (everything to do with it), mutual masturbation (everything to do with it), oral sex (giving), orgasm control (everything to do with it), pain (everything to do with it), rope bondage/suspension (everything to do with it), rough sex (everything to do with it), sensory deprivation (receiving), spanking (receiving), taking you without warning, whenever i want (receiving), talking dirty (everything to do with it), tearing off clothing (everything to do with it), teasing (everything to do with it), whispering softly in a low, menacing voice this close to your ear and making you so hot you can't stand it any longer (everything to do with it),
Curious about: anal sex (receiving), blood (everything to do with it), breath play (everything to do with it), caging/confinement (receiving), candle wax (everything to do with it), humiliation (receiving), knife play (everything to do with it), toys (everything to do with it), whipping (receiving).

Hard limits: Minors, scat, vomit, drinking piss, graphic gore, badly designed characters, god modding, mixing, Metagaming, not being able to separate talking from actions in your posts.

Greetings! I am by no means new. I simply made a newer account. I needed a better name. I have not been around in a while but I do enjoy roleplaying.

Gender: 99% of the time I play female characters. I will occasionally play male characters, but it's rare, and you should feel lucky if you find me playing a male for you.
Orientation: Mostly for my female characters it is straight. This is simply because I am EXTREMELY picky about the females I role-play with. If I role-play a guy, it is gay.
Power Exchange: IC I can be sub to extremely Dominant characters. I am Domme on females, and extremely feminine guys. OOC I sub to only one person: points at her oh so wonderful siggy: last profile I had, I got people asking to be my Master on here so I am stressing this here. Because I role-play a sub, rp is rp. IC is one thing; OOC is off-limits to you in that department.
Race: I role-play anything from elves to vampires, to werewolves to humans. Little of everything.
Body type: Flexible, though I prefer average, curvy women that are somewhat fit.
Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I am a furry! So furry is definitely one I like to role-play with me. Fantasy is awesome too, depending on what it is.
Settings: Sci Fi, Medieval, steam-punk, fantasy, anything that is not like real life.
Likes/kinks:
"Do as you're told, girl." (Receiving), "I’m not asking, I’m telling." (receiving), bare handed spanking (receiving), being held by the neck and kissed (everything to do with it), being pushed up against a wall in a passionate kiss (everything to do with it), bisexuality (everything to do with it), biting (everything to do with it), bondage (everything to do with it), breast/nipple torture (receiving), collar and lead/leash (receiving), cuddles (everything to do with it), foreplay that starts hours before sex (everything to do with it), hair pulling (receiving), kneeling (everything to do with it), master/slave (everything to do with it), masturbation (everything to do with it), mutual masturbation (everything to do with it), oral sex (giving), orgasm control (everything to do with it), pain (everything to do with it), rope bondage/suspension (everything to do with it), rough sex (everything to do with it), sensory deprivation (receiving), spanking (receiving), taking you without warning, whenever i want (receiving), talking dirty (everything to do with it), tearing off clothing (everything to do with it), teasing (everything to do with it), whispering softly in a low, menacing voice this close to your ear and making you so hot you can't stand it any longer (everything to do with it),
Curious about: anal sex (receiving), blood (everything to do with it), breath play (everything to do with it), caging/confinement (receiving), candle wax (everything to do with it), humiliation (receiving), knife play (everything to do with it), toys (everything to do with it), whipping (receiving).

Hard limits: Minors, scat, vomit, drinking piss, graphic gore, badly designed characters, god modding, mixing, Metagaming, not being able to separate talking from actions in your posts.

Hey there, welcome to the lounge. I see you copied your kinks list from fet-life which is fine but it might just be me (and likely is just me) but it is hard to read through. Just thought I'd offer a little friendly criticism.

Hope you enjoy your time!

Orientation: Bi.

Race: Caucasian, can play others I guess.

Body type: My characters body type will vary depending on the story line previously discussed. She may be 5’2 and very petite or she may be 5’10 and curvy.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Never really been into furries so that a ehh situation. Anything else is okay, to a point.

Settings: Any. If you choose a setting I am not familiar with I have no problem researching.

Likes/kinks: I am into almost anything other than listed below in my hard limits. The list is always changing so it’s hard to actually describe my likes. I can do historical stories, vampires, were-wolves (in human form obviously), science fiction, random encounters, love stories, and etc. If you want to base a story on a movie, TV show, or book I can do that too but give me the opportunity to do some research if I am unfamiliar with what you are suggesting.

Favorites:
Biting, scratching (not majorly roughly but gotta feel it...), sex toys, playing with whip cream and chocolate syrup, teasing with feathers, ice, or the tongue.

I'm into light BDSM but not serious gags and whips; handcuffs or scarfs for being tied down are always good. I find nothing wrong with being pushed against the wall and having your clothes ripped off, but the actions should be seriously violent.

Hard limits: No minors, no watersports, no incest, the usual things.

Availability: Whenever I'm available.

Notes: I write long, I write short, depends on how I feel. Sometimes my spelling sucks, sometimes my grammar isn’t great. I use details but I never try to over explain things. I believe in using your imagination when you read, give me the basic details and let me figure out the rest. FYI: If you write with long detailed actions and dialogue I'll do the same.

As previously listed in my hard limits, I am not into incest. I will not have sex with my brother, father, sister, or anyone close by blood. If it’s a in-law or a cousin by marriage, I might make an exception. I'm not into fucking my brother.

Last edited:
Lit Virgin Ready For Breaking In

Gender: Female, as are the characters I play. Generally. I won't rule out playing males if there's a good artistic reason for it. As I am straight, I envision my partner (who can be of either gender) playing males.

Orientation: Straight. I'll leave the door open to a little F/F action (usually with a character of mine who is under duress) but that little goes a long ways.

Power Exchange: Whatever the storyline calls for. Having said that, I trend toward submissiveness. I'm not into cliched D/s scenes; if there is a collar and leash involved there better be a damn good in-story rationale for it.

Race: White. However, I can play characters of any race. Interracial is a kink of mine.

Bodytype: Anything reasonable. I don't play anorexic waifs, nor huge BBWs.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I usually play humans. However, partners of mine can play any humanoid character (alien, orc, lizard-man, etc.). Non-humanoids I'll consider on a case by case basis, but tentacles are right out.

Settings: I enjoy historical and modern. I can be talked into fantasy. Superheroes and anime, never. I also am here to write stories, not mere text porn. So if the setting is me auditioning for a part in an X-rated movie and fucking the DP and producers, count me out. I prefer drama where the sex isn't censored, like what happens after the robber takes the pretty white soccer mom captive. I'm also not much into vanilla. I can get that in RL. Notice how no one ever writes a story about an average day at the office. Unusual shit needs to happen; that's entertainment.

Likes/kinks: I like stories that are unconventional, even daring, but with at least one foot in realism. Topics I am open to exploring are interracial, interspecies, reluctant, blackmail, force, forbidden relationships, breeding, getting knocked up, and group (stories with two characters tend to get boring). It takes a lot to offend me.

Hard limits: Torture (not the same as rough sex or even some abuse), "dungeon" apparatus, and clones (i.e., group scenes where "all the guys behind Pedro are big, buff and six feet tall"). That which would normally go into a toilet, belongs in the toilet. Know the concept of pacing (if my character goes from fully clothed to being screwed in two posts, that probably means the pacing is off :D ).

Availability: Variable, but reasonably frequent. I should be able to post most days. I'm also open to RP via email (show me you have imagination and can write, and you get my email addy). :)

Age: I'm 22, so prefer to stay closer to that age, and never below 18. I can go older, but you have to let me know if that's what you want.

Orientation
: Heterosexual

Power Exchange
: I don't know a whole lot about it, but have been told I have a somewhat dominant personality. Always willing to try, but will generally stick with equal power, or somewhere in there. After reading more on it, and seeing what it really is like, I can go into a Dominant role, or do switch roles, although I usually play characters who are semi-dominant in nature anyways.

Bodytype: Check my profile picture, and that is usually around where I stay. I don't have an updated picture, but I don't usually do the super muscular, or the stick thin. I'm a normal guy, so play normal characters.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I don't do a whole lot of this, but I can do werewolves and that, but tend to just stick with humans, or fantasy races like elves.

Settings: I love medieval and current times. That being said, I am open to really any time as long as it is talked about.

Likes/kinks: Pretty open, but some favorites are anal, oral, BDSM, massages, lots of sexual tension leading to mind-blowing sex, really anything if we talk first.

Hard limits: Scat, watersports, or necrophilia. Otherwise, just talk to me about it and we can see if it goes with the story. If you have a particular fetish or kink, we can talk about it and see if it would work for a story.

Availability: With school starting, times will change a bit, but generally I will be on in the evening. I can usually be reached through PMs and YIM, or email if it is given.

Posting: I can write a lot in a post, or a little, depending on how my partner wants to write the story. I prefer details and developing characters as more than someone who wants sex.

Last edited:

Age: I'm 35 but I am comfortable roleplaying from teens to thirties.

Orientation: I am only interested in playing heterosexual characters.

Power Exchange: I find I like to play both. switching it up as the rp needs.

Race: I’m white.

Bodytype: Above average, 5'9. I could play any body type. That's far less important than personality and sexuality in a character.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I would prefer to play human characters

Settings: For now, realistic and present-day (I'm open to fantasy and/or sci-fi for the right story.)

Likes/kinks: Pretty much open to diversity in the kink department. I have a fondness for Incest (Little Brother/ Big Sister mostly).

Hard limits: toilet things, blood, body alterations

Availability: Always changing. Usually I'm on every night or at least every couple of nights.

Last edited:
Back