AH Directory-a proposal

Lit Name : Neonurotic
Alt's :
(previously deleted lit alts: neonurotic, Jamison)
Your Gender : Male
Orientation : Bi
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Divorced/Single with a kidlet.
Link to Stories on Lit : nah
Timezone : Mountain
Your SO if on Lit : None
Political Affiliation : Independent.
Offline until notice :
Languages you speak : English, French and Japanese.
Cat or Dog Person : I like both, but have cats.
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). None.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less). I find cybering to be very boring, but an occasional, brief, flirty PM is hot (especially if it has interesting alliteration and metaphor).

Last edited:
What the heck....

Lit Name : YoursSINSerely
Alt's : Have two, don't use them any more, and they never wrote a story.
Age : Hitting the big six-ohh this coming Halloween, but I'll be in denial for the next ten years.
Your Gender : Female
Orientation : Straight
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Divorced for 35 years/still looking.
Link to Stories on Lit : This is too much work for something that's not all that good.
Location : Just east of the largest river in New England and living in the state with the same name.
Timezone : ET
Your SO if on Lit : There isn't one at the moment.
Political Affiliation : Registered voter who votes for the person I think is going to listen to me and votes the voice of the people and not what's going to be good for just them.
Offline until notice : You can see when I'm online.
Your First Language : English
Cat or Dog Person : Cat--pussies are very important to me.
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). Very recently unemployed, so I'm preoccupied with finding a new job. I've not been in the best of moods these days.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less). I really do know the Bostonfictionwriter...intimately, as a matter of fact. I'm a mother and a new grandmother, a very naive person, sincere in my words, own 13 pair of stilettos (don't tell the kid--she'll find them when I die), likes to joke around, really enjoys a few good martinis, have tons of friends in r/l who keep me busy, living a normal life, and I will chat with anyone as long as it's a decent conversation.
Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : My stiletto story is real. It's in my sig. I was asked to write about it and tried to capture my feelings, but I still fell short. As a matter of fact, all of my stories have some part of my real life in it. I'm not saying which parts.

Lit Name : jdnunyer. You can call me JD.
Alt's : Once upon a time, I wrote under a different name. But these days, it's just jdnunyer.
Age : "I know that I was born, and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine." - Pearl Jam
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Single/go away. Have hated every relationship I've ever been in, and expect to remain single for the foreseeable future.
Link to Stories on Lit : Here.
Timezone : ET
Your SO if on Lit : n/a
Political Affiliation : Don't have one, and probably wouldn't share it if I did.
Offline until notice : Online when I can be. Mostly nights/weekends, particularly when school's not in session.
Your First Language : English.
Cat or Dog Person : Like both, own neither.
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less) Nothing interesting.
Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : Probably this.

Last edited:
Lit Name : topace
Alt's : I forgotten, but one is linked to my Gmail account.
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : single/looking
Occupation : President, CEO, & Founder at Leet Link Enterprises Inc/General Services Clerk for Real Canadian Superstore
Link to Stories on Lit : http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1387005&page=submissions
Nationality: Canadian and proud of it!
Timezone : MST/MDT (GMT-6/-7)
Your SO if on Lit : No clue what 'SO' means so N/A
Political Affiliation : Conservative Federally, Wildrose Alliance Provincially
Offline until notice :
Cat or Dog Person : Cat
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). Paying off loan and waiting for high-speed internet
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less): I don't beat around the bush.

Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : N/A at the moment

There are a few new people (and a few old one :rolleyes: ) that I would like to know who they are ;)

That's reason enough for me.

Lit Name : PayDay
Alt's : Just that other one.
Orientation : Labels are dumb.
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Predator
Occupation : I file 1099s along with W-2s. Well paid when I want to be, doing whatever I want to do.
Heregoes:
Remodeler (Certified), Mechanic (Certified: gas/diesel, small engine, industrial, pump), Engineer (Certified: Structural, Mass Drainage, automotive), Architect (but a bad artist), Welder (Certified), Plumber (Certified), Electrician (Licensed Residential/100 amps, Certified 12vDC including automotive), Carpenter (Certified), Residential/Commercial/Industrial Building and Safety Code Inspector (Licensed), Confined Spaces Permit holder (OSHA), Insurance Assessment (Licensed), HVAC (Certified), Landscaper and Arborist (Certified, not mowing lawns); Trained and experienced Upholster-er, Pipefitter, Concrete Finisher, Equipment Operator, Accountant, Machinist (CAD and Manual), Production Manager, Inventory Manager, Sales Manager (not retail), Process Manager, Automotive Body Technician, Home Theater Technician, Shop Steward, and Equestrian; I have a CDL Class B driver's license, and a bunch of other crap along with computer and jobsite certs, plus I can cook.
Link to Stories on Lit : In my signature
Timezone : Time is an invention of the mind.
Political Affiliation : The Declaration of Independence, The Constitution, and the actual truth of the matter.
Offline until notice : wtf? I'm offline until I'm online.
Your First Language : Gibberish
Cat or Dog Person : They usually like me, so, either/or.
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). I'm always learning something new.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) Assumptions are stupid, the villainous foils must be destroyed, and I am actually a very nice person.

Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : Quite frankly, I don't think that is for me to decide, as it would be presumptuous.

Litname: Cruel2Bkind
Alts: none
Your gender: female
Orientation: straight
Link to stories on lit: Check the siggy
Timezone: -6
Political Affiliation: Choosing presidents is like choosing the least-icky STD. I'm choosing whomever I like, republicans and democrats be damned.
Your first language: English
Cat or dog person: Dog, with a dash of rat and a sprinkle of betta
What transition are you undergoing: Becoming a nurse
What should people know about you before posting with you: I'm friendly until you make me angry, and even for a while after that.
Your lit story that new readers will enjoy first: That depends on so many things. But to whomever reading, I'm gonna guess you're straight. Sooo, try 'the Slave girl' Or 'The half-breed's journey'

Hubs_in_hose

Lit Name - Hubs_in_Hose
<b>Alt's - none
Age - 41
Your Gender - M
Orientation - bi curious
Status - married
Occupation - computer guy/project manager
Link to Stories on Lit - My Stuff
Location - Texas
Timezone - Central
Your SO if on Lit - She is not a registered user (yet)
Political Affiliation - Libertarian
Offline until notice -
Your First Language - English
Cat or Dog Person - Cat
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). - I am a recovering Christian who believes in a creator, just not any official religion.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) - I can be silly, odd, strange, sarcastic, melancholy, or an otherwise great guy. I try to rationalize and use reason but don't suffer fools well.

Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first - I don't have many, but I hope my latest work is better than my first ones A New Mind

Lit Name : Anomandaris
Alt's : None.
Link to Stories on Lit :
Time Zone : EST
Nationality : Canadian
Your SO if on Lit : None
Political Affiliation : Liberal/NDP/Green Party depending on the moment.
Offline until notice : Totally Random
Cat or Dog Person : Both
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less): See marital status. Moving back into the Single world after 10 years of being with someone.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) : Ummm... I'm not sure.

Lit Name : Kinky Sprite/Morgan Amore
Alt's : N/A
Your Gender : F
Orientation : Straight-ish
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Single, Slutty and Lovin' it

Link to Stories on Lit : None yet

Timezone : Eastern?

Your SO if on Lit : Kitty is a free range slut
Political Affiliation : Meow!
Offline until notice : It happens... off again/on again
Cat or Dog Person : Not a fan of pets... but love being petted

What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). Finding myself

What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) I love to play drrrty in cyber land... But I don't want to be owned or collared. You can be my Domme, my Daddy, My Top but you can't be my Master. I am un-owned and plan to stay that way. However, I will talk about your cuckold fetish.:cattail:

Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : I'm supposed to be writing about some strippers... I'd like to do a cuckold story...a daddy story... a kitty story... a kitty girl princess story... but so far, I haven't yet.

How Kinky??

Likes/Does

• Mff
  • Anal
  • Slapping, Scratching, Biting, Rough Sex
  • Rape Fantasy
  • Drug Fantasy
  • Gang Bang Fantasy
  • Daddy/daughter
  • Cuckold Fantasy
  • Whore fantasy
  • Humiliation/Degredation
  • Chocking on Cock
  • Breath control
  • Pain
  • Face Slapping
  • Watersports
  • Cum on Face and hair
  • Name Calling
  • More...

Curious About/Willing To Try
  • fmm
  • double Penetration
  • exhibitionism/voyerism
  • cuckolding

~Limits~
  • Blood
  • Weapons
  • Permanant Injury or Modification
  • Cutting
  • Animals
  • Children
  • Dismemberment
  • Diapers/Adult Babies
  • Mommy/son
  • Death

Last edited:
Okay, we have a lot of new folks and authors here on Lit, so c'mon down and write yerself a bio. Let us get ta know ya.:D

Well, with 40+ stories posted on Lit now - I guess I'm being rude by not filling this out for those who care:

Lit Name : BuckyDuckman
Alt's : None
Orientation : Bisexual
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Married/Looking.
Link to Stories on Lit : My Stories
Timezone : Usually Central - but again, depends.
Your SO if on Lit : Nope
Political Affiliation : Indepedent
Offline until notice :
Cat or Dog Person : Both
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). Still wrestling with my former therapist telling me I would remain out of balance until I divorced my wife.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less): I write fast.

Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : At the time of this writing: Picture Imperfect

Lit Name : CurvAppeal (also known as curvie)
Alt's : none
Orientation : Bi
Link to Stories on Lit : don't have any
Your SO if on Lit : don't have one
Political Affiliation : none
Offline until notice : pretty much online all the fucking time unless working
Your First Language : danish, but losing it quickly
Cat or Dog Person : cat
What transition are undergoing? getting to know myself again
What should people know about you before posting with you. honest to an extreme fault, i tell it how it is and don't bullshit.

Lit Name : fifty5
Alt's : none
Your Gender : male
Orientation : straight
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : married - past Ruby, waiting for gold
Occupation : waiting for my pension, cooking 5 days a week (and associated shopping), child care for my grand daughter, feeding the dogs
Link to Stories on Lit : Click here
Timezone : winter: GMT, summer: BST
Your SO if on Lit : n/a
Political Affiliation : liberal
Offline until notice : ???
Your First Language : British English
Cat or Dog Person : Dogs
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). alive moving towards dead
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) "Still randy"

Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : see above and look for your preference (ignore scores)

Lit Name: axilyae
Alt's: n/a
Your Gender: Female
Orientation: Bisexual
Link to Stories on Lit: n/a
Timezone: GMT
Your SO if on Lit: n/a
Political Affiliation: The "Rent is Too Damn High!" Party
Offline until notice: When I'm not busy.
Your First Language: English
Cat or Dog Person: Cats, of course.
What transition are you undergoing?: Working hard until the next train arrives.
What should people know about you before posting with you?: If you're not sure if I was serious or being sarcastic, it was probably the latter.

Lit Name :M.S.Tarot (Muirghien Sebastion Tarot)

Alt's :none

Your Gender :male

Orientation :facing east

Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : married

Link to Stories on Lit :http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1384609&page=submissions

Timezone :Central

Your SO if on Lit :The_Misplaced_Gypsy

Political Affiliation :Libertarian

Offline until notice :no clue

Your First Language :Southern English

Cat or Dog Person :dog

What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). Working to be a better writer

What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) Helpful if I can be Sarcastic when given reason. Wicked sense of humor. Not all sugar and spice I have a dark side that comes into my writing. Doesn't generally appear else where.

Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first :for people looking for nice stories probably this one http://www.literotica.com/s/heart-strings-1

For a darker story maybe this http://www.literotica.com/s/dark-as-day

I write both kinds so if you go down my list you may find both types. Dark and light in equal measure. I also don't use an Editor because I'm trying to get better at editing my own work. A misspelled word or two will get past me. Pointing them out in a comment is helpful but only for about the first few times.I will at a future date re-edit and resubmit most of what I write. When I get better.

M.S.Tarot

Lit Name: LordUsagi
Alt's: n/a
Your Gender: Male
Orientation: Hetrosexual though that doesn't mean women have to be
Timezone: GMT +2
Political Affiliation: Whatever the story requires
Cat or Dog Person: Woof Woof
What transition are you undergoing?: Physical, mental, social (the same usual everyone says they are undergoing)
What should people know about you before posting with you?: Not really easily offended and like to joke a lot. (Not always in the story of course)

Lit Name : ChocolateCookie3
Alt's : None!
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Married
Link to Stories on Lit : http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1463958&page=submissions
Timezone : Eastern US
Your SO if on Lit : He's not
Political Affiliation : Democratic Party
Offline until notice : NA
Other Languages: Russian, learning Chinese
Cat or Dog Person : Rabbit
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less) : Figuring out how to be more than a mother
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) : I want feedback on my stories! Not so much into chatting.

Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : http://www.literotica.com/s/study-buddies-3

Lit Name : Jax Rhapsody
Alt's : None, should I make some?
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Single
Link to Stories on Lit : http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1332024&page=submissions]Gotta upload more Location : Louisville KY
Timezone : Black standard time
Your SO if on Lit : Single...remember
Political Affiliation : Anarchy
Your First Language : Baby giberish, but not as fluent since learning english
Cat or Dog Person : Dog, if not dog then ferret
What transition are undergoing? Trying to better my writing while better myself and my life
(20 words or less). What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) Not sure.

Lit Name: Dyslexicea
Alt's:
Your Gender: Female
Orientation: Lesbian
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away): Married to the love of my life, Jessica. The most luscious, delicious, sensual, erotic, intelligent, beautiful woman ever. IMHO
Occupation: Ex-Dancer, Part-time Attorney[not part-time enough], pianist
Link to Stories on Lit: I'd rather not!
Location: Iowa at present hopefully we'll move back to Connecticut soon.
Timezone: Central
Political Affiliation: Democrat. I'm sure as hell not voting for those asshole Republicans. Nor those fake Republican libertarians who want to tell all the rest of us how to live.
Your First Language: English and French, I grew up learning both. Although I can't read or write French, something I'm working on.
Cat or Dog Person: I like both but we have a dog, an English Setter. My beloved just loves to hunt, go figure! Along with all these other outdoorsy thing she likes to do. Which this strictly city girl now loves to do with her. I think it's the with her thing I like the best.
What transition are undergoing? Trying to deal with some relationship problems caused mostly by my passive aggressive behavior and her male chauvinist pig Father who used to be a tolerable agnostic Catholic but is now a hateful born again. Fuck the 20 words or less!!!
What should people know about you before posting with you? I don't cyber, I find it boring. No I don't want to masturbate with you. If you're a dude don't bother PMing me unless you ask something intelligent. At times I can be a real BITCH but generally I'm a very compassionate lady. Lady-like now that's debatable.

Last edited:
Lit Name : Soriest, you can call me Daryl
Link to Stories on Lit : My Stories
Timezone : Pacific
Political Affiliation : Progressive Liberal, Peace and Freedom
Offline until notice :
Your First Language : English (Spanish is my second)
Cat or Dog Person : Cats if I must choose
What transition am I undergoing? Being a graduate
What should people know about you before posting with me: I'm open-minded and harmless so let's talk, but I do hate, above all things, being condescended. So don't do that.

Lit story a reader would enjoy first: My semi-autobiographical loss of virginity story.

Last edited:
Lit Name: steve44uk
Alts: Nope
Your Gender: Male
Orientation: Straight
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away): Married
Link to Stories on Lit: See my sig.
Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time
Political Affiliation: Pinko-leaning
Offline until notice: Sorry, I don't understand the question.
Cat or Dog Person: Dog, but I love cats too.
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less): Hooboy, 20 words is nowhere near enough...
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less): If you don't like smutty innuendo and double entendres, I suggest you move right along...
Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first: Umm. Not really for me to say, but in terms of ratings, this one is the most popular.

Last edited:
Back