Gotta Get Me Some....

You on a bed. Head south. Ass north. A cute pair of panties fit snug on your butt, with said butt facing the camera. Over the course of 4-5 pics, slowly slide your panties down your ass, until they rest comfortably on your thighs. You can tease or show, either way I'm already hard thinking of you in that pose. :cool:

Last edited:
Ok sexy lady as this is in the photo section do you have some ideas on what you would like to post for us next to make us drool.

Just a random pic. Will upload a couple of sets a little later tonight :)

Attachments

• IMAG0151.jpg
    IMAG0151.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 717
Haha, thanks guys. Sorry for not posting more like I said I would last night. I haven't been feeling well. Went to the doctor today, so should be bouncing back soon. In the mean time, here are some more simple ones I took...

Attachments

• IMAG0153.jpg
    IMAG0153.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 472
  • IMAG0154.jpg
    IMAG0154.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 429
  • IMAG0155.jpg
    IMAG0155.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 450
  • IMAG0156.jpg
    IMAG0156.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 531
  • IMAG0159.jpg
    IMAG0159.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 598
Haha, thanks guys. Sorry for not posting more like I said I would last night. I haven't been feeling well. Went to the doctor today, so should be bouncing back soon. In the mean time, here are some more simple ones I took...
MoonlessNight; hope you feel better soon; thank you for the lovely pictures.

Who's going to see Magic Mike tomorrow??!!! This girl right here!!! Hell to the yeah! My night totally just got made! :D

Are those juicy panties up for auction?

Well, those scenes with Channing Tatum...*fans myself* oh my goodness! Let's just say, I'd spend a million dollars to have him for 5 minutes :D The move it's self sucked though
Channing Tatum; gives you the "vapors" you poor dear??? Sorry the movie wasn't that good..

Back