Say something positive about Peregrinator

peregrinate [ˈpɛrɪgrɪˌneɪt]
vb
1. (intr) to travel or wander about from place to place; voyage
2. (tr) to travel through (a place)

Funny, I just looked that up today. Enquiring minds wanted to know.

A robin redbreast in a cage
Puts all heaven in a rage.

Yeah yeah...I know he's a cardinal. But I like the quote! And I like Perg, he is honest, tall and open. (Or so he says...;))

Pergs feet doesn't look as bad as a maggot laden pile of dog turds. They are gnarly looking but not as bad.

Hey people I am trying here.

It makes you sound like a viking.

The Vikings did not take lightly to being insulted. Their laws insisted that if a person was insulted three times by another person, only the first two insults could be settled by lawsuits. The third insult had to be avenged in blood. If it wasn’t, then the insulted party could never again sue for damages for future insults.

that is one.

The Vikings did not take lightly to being insulted. Their laws insisted that if a person was insulted three times by another person, only the first two insults could be settled by lawsuits. The third insult had to be avenged in blood. If it wasn’t, then the insulted party could never again sue for damages for future insults.

that is one.

I suppose you're going to tell me he isn't horny enough.

</slaps self fr wanton historical inaccuracy>

It makes you sound like a viking.

Must be time for this picture again.

ReadyToReave.jpg

I suppose you're going to tell me he isn't horny enough.

</slaps self fr wanton historical inaccuracy>

I think every lady on lit can testify to perg's Horniness......

Giving that he is also very metro, I think the prosecution can rest.

Despite their reputation for animalistic and uncouth behavior, the Vikings were actually quite fastidious about personal grooming. Among the most frequent artifacts unearthed in Viking Age excavations are a variety of tools used for personal grooming, such as tweezers, razors and combs carved out of animal bone or antlers. The Vikings made soap as well, which they used to wash themselves and to bleach their hair, blonde hair being especially valued in the Viking culture, not unlike certain other modern civilizations we know.

The Norsemen who conquered the British Isles had a reputation for excessive cleanliness, due to their custom of bathing once a week, on Saturdays (unlike the local Anglo-Saxons). To this day, Saturday is referred to as “washing day” in the Scandinavian languages

Must be time for this picture again.

ReadyToReave.jpg

Respect.

I think every lady on lit can testify to perg's Horniness......

Giving that he is also very metro, I think the prosecution can rest.

Despite their reputation for animalistic and uncouth behavior, the Vikings were actually quite fastidious about personal grooming. Among the most frequent artifacts unearthed in Viking Age excavations are a variety of tools used for personal grooming, such as tweezers, razors and combs carved out of animal bone or antlers. The Vikings made soap as well, which they used to wash themselves and to bleach their hair, blonde hair being especially valued in the Viking culture, not unlike certain other modern civilizations we know.

The Norsemen who conquered the British Isles had a reputation for excessive cleanliness, due to their custom of bathing once a week, on Saturdays (unlike the local Anglo-Saxons). To this day, Saturday is referred to as “washing day” in the Scandinavian languages

Thank you very much.

Back