Gotta Get Me Some....

I think something to needs to be said really quickly. Yes, I am posting nude/ half nude photos of myself. Yes, I enjoy playing around and chatting with people from here. But just because I am exploring and enjoying myself on here, does NOT mean I'm going to cyber with you, share other pictures with you, or cam with you. And I will be damned if I OWE any man on here a damn thing. I am sick to death of guys PMing me or IMing me and thinking I owe them/expect me to share intimate details of myself or more photos with them, simply because I post photos here. If you think that, then click the back button and get the fuck off my thread! :mad::mad::mad:

I think something to needs to be said really quickly. Yes, I am posting nude/ half nude photos of myself. Yes, I enjoy playing around and chatting with people from here. But just because I am exploring and enjoying myself on here, does NOT mean I'm going to cyber with you, share other pictures with you, or cam with you. And I will be damned if I OWE any man on here a damn thing. I am sick to death of guys PMing me or IMing me and thinking I owe them/expect me to share intimate details of myself or more photos with them, simply because I post photos here. If you think that, then click the back button and get the fuck off my thread! :mad::mad::mad:

Sorry you have trolls, I will tell you I would love to see you do a strip tease but when I wish every woman on lit (well any woman) would do a strip tease for me. I can chat but don't for most part as it not cool to do when nurses are around. And I didn't even know I could IM you.. so tell me about new one in your bed?

hugs:kiss:

fred

Last edited:

Scatter those dogs!;)....good for you! :kiss:

Trolls are everywhere and they suck ass!

Sorry you have trolls, I will tell you I would love to see you do a strip tease but when I wish every woman on lit (well any woman) would do a strip tease for me. I can chat but don't for most part as it not cool to do when nurses are around. And I didn't even know I could IM you.. so tell me about new one in your bed?

hugs:kiss:

fred

Aw, sweetie, I didn't mean you, or any of the guys who watch my thread! Just tired of random guys thinking I owe them something, yeah, right. :rolleyes:

Well, the new one is brown and white, snores, and hogs the bed :D

Good morning.....I hope that you are having a good one. I love your openess and your willingness to share a part of you.

I hope that the trolls will subside in time.

CF

Good morning.....I hope that you are having a good one. I love your openess and your willingness to share a part of you.

I hope that the trolls will subside in time.

CF

Thank you sweetie :)
Yes, it is a good morning...or afternoon now haha.

The new addition :)

Attachments

• Princess.jpg
    Princess.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 538
  • Sleepin.jpg
    Sleepin.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 520
I'm sorry to hear about the trolls. Just post what you are comfortabel with only. Thank you for all the wonderful pictures you have posted.

That's unfortunate that people think that because you post on here, you *owe* them something.

Something that might be fun might be to embarrass these assholes on another thread! That might get them thinking...

I am sorry to hear you have had that problem. I am surprised that men can be so rude.

I appreciate the women that come on line and chat with us. It is a good time and we get the bonus of seeing them topless or even totally nude. Just like dating they set the limits whether it be pictures or something more or NOTHING. They have PMs when they want to limit the conversation to a limited number of people.

I agree.. We have lost a number of terrific woman because of a few JERKS... .
If you are going to be an ass, go someplace else.

I am sorry to hear you have had that problem. I am surprised that men can be so rude.

I appreciate the women that come on line and chat with us. It is a good time and we get the bonus of seeing them topless or even totally nude. Just like dating they set the limits whether it be pictures or something more or NOTHING. They have PMs when they want to limit the conversation to a limited number of people.

TRUTH!

Wow, well said. Don't worry though, no one is gonna run me off

I love this thread!
Thank you :)

Wow, well said. Don't worry though, no one is gonna run me off

I am glad to hear that. I enjoy reading your posts and..... I must admit that I hope you will continue to post some of the very sexy and erotic pics on your site. I love your full set of breasts. Not to be rude, but I would love to bury my face between them and "motorboat" my way done the Ocmulgee River in GA., and that is a two day trip!!! I use my hard cock for the rudder!!!

Thanks for not letting a few jerks deprive us of the pleasure to complement you and to lust over your fantastic boobs.

I am glad to hear that. I enjoy reading your posts and..... I must admit that I hope you will continue to post some of the very sexy and erotic pics on your site. I love your full set of breasts. Not to be rude, but I would love to bury my face between them and "motorboat" my way done the Ocmulgee River in GA., and that is a two day trip!!! I use my hard cock for the rudder!!!

Thanks for not letting a few jerks deprive us of the pleasure to complement you and to lust over your fantastic boobs.[/QUOTE]

Ha! Thanks for the compliments though :D

Back