Peeping over the parapet.....

The Marco story was great, and so well told, I'm just mow becoming familiar with your thread, I'm so glad you have restarted, you are a wonderfully sexy creature, and I lpok forward to seeing your pics and reading your words.

Very erotic sequence, Pamela. It's so revealing seeing the minor differences in your state of arousal. Do you recollect how much time there was between photos?

Rose

Only a few minutes, but you have to remember my cunt was "posed" for each photo (wonders - is a good thing or a bad thing we can't waggle our genitalia at will?).

I don't think there is anything unusual about my labia, but even when unaroused they are actually very strechy. Here is another "posed" photo where the photographer has pulled my labia out and managed to get them to hold together:

Pamela's stretchy labia

Only a few minutes, but you have to remember my cunt was "posed" for each photo (wonders - is a good thing or a bad thing we can't waggle our genitalia at will?).

I don't think there is anything unusual about my labia, but even when unaroused they are actually very strechy. Here is another "posed" photo where the photographer has pulled my labia out and managed to get them to hold together:

Pamela's stretchy labia
Forming a perfect tunnel from the looks of it. I must confess, Pamela, that your labia weren't the first thing that caught my eye in this photo. Your anus looks like a flower (a rose, perhaps ... LOL) in full bloom and is absolutely gorgeous IMHO.

Thanks for sharing such a spectacular photo.

Rose

Forming a perfect tunnel from the looks of it. I must confess, Pamela, that your labia weren't the first thing that caught my eye in this photo. Your anus looks like a flower (a rose, perhaps ... LOL) in full bloom and is absolutely gorgeous IMHO.

Thanks for sharing such a spectacular photo.

Rose

Thanks - colour balance needs tweaking, though. I am not usually that pink!

Pamela's stretchy labia

Pamela your labia is very attractive Id love to be your photographer And I agree with Rose your anus is very much a turn on for me as well

Pamela's stretchy labia

Inviting... certainly worth a lick! Such a lovely view of a what seems to be a splendid way to spend an afternoon. :)

There is no such thing as "too hairy". Too bald maybe, but never too hairy.

Pamela's stretchy labia

Sexy Lady

Thank you for sharing yourself and your writting

WOW

:kiss::rose:

fred

The Early Days

Several old friends have sent messages suggesting I should post about my first experiences of nude modelling - for boyfriends and at the photographic club.

That sounds like a good idea, so here is a start, from my very first session as a volunteer nude model at my local photographic club. To give you the context, I had been a member there since the age of 14 and had often posed for portrait sessions.

From an early age I had wanted to pose nude, but it took me a long time pluck up the courage to fulfill that wish. You would be right to say that no-one would turn down the opportunity to photograph a nude teenage girl, but when you are that girl, it isn't all that easy to find a way just to take your clothes off in front of twelve or so photographers who thought they were there to take portraits.

So here I am at the first session:

My nude debut in the club studio

Pamela

Several old friends have sent messages suggesting I should post about my first experiences of nude modelling - for boyfriends and at the photographic club.

That sounds like a good idea, so here is a start, from my very first session as a volunteer nude model at my local photographic club. To give you the context, I had been a member there since the age of 14 and had often posed for portrait sessions.

From an early age I had wanted to pose nude, but it took me a long time pluck up the courage to fulfill that wish. You would be right to say that no-one would turn down the opportunity to photograph a nude teenage girl, but when you are that girl, it isn't all that easy to find a way just to take your clothes off in front of twelve or so photographers who thought they were there to take portraits.

So here I am at the first session:

My nude debut in the club studio

Pamela
An absolutely amazing pose, Pamela. You were obviously incredibly limber at that age. Were you able to sustain that position for long? I mean on your toes and with your back arched that way. I can feel the muscles in my back aching just from looking at you. LOL

Plus, you look so thin with all your ribs showing through your skin. Did you have to do anything special to keep your body in such great shape?

Rose

Early Days 2

Couldn't resist posting this one from the same session. I felt very shy about showing my pubic hair to the photographers, so I spent a long time standing with my back to them trying to pluck up my courage!

Trying to pluck the courage to give them a frontal view

I think my tension shows in the photo!

Pamela

Early days 3

This is me, still scared witless, starting to turn round to show off my pubic hair for all the photographers:

Starting to turn round - side view, pubic hair just showing

Pamela

Couldn't resist posting this one from the same session. I felt very shy about showing my pubic hair to the photographers, so I spent a long time standing with my back to them trying to pluck up my courage!

Trying to pluck the courage to give them a frontal view

I think my tension shows in the photo!

Pamela
Given how tight and firm your bum was, Pamela, I can't imagine that your photographers minded one bit that you spent a long time showing them your backside. It wouldn't even surprise me that one or more of them almost missed that view when you finally turned around. Well, not really given how impressive your full frontal view is.

Rose

Pamela's stretchy labia

"Posed"??? How and who got to do the honors? Is there a place I can apply? :)

Good morning. You are a very beautiful lady. Your body is beyond merely gorgeous and sexy. Your narratives provide a context which broadens the experience, at least for me, beyond voyeurism. It feels like a conversation among friends and I appreciate your doing that for us.

Early days 4

Still the first session. I had been listening for gasps of horror as my pubic hair came into view, but all I heard was a cry of "wow" from one rather vocal photographer and a cascade of shutters from the others.

I took that as a sign of approval. That was the moment I noticed that most of them were down on one knee........

Maybe Pam will have even more to show us...........

Pamela

You seem to have missed this.......

"Posed"??? How and who got to do the honors? Is there a place I can apply? :)

Dear Bill

You seem to have missed the explanation in an earlier post:

Here is last of the "clitoris" sequence - clearly showing as a glistening globe. The photographer particularly liked this photo (so do I!) because of the way my inner labia come together, cuddling something inside like a pair of arms.

That wasn't accidental - one of the the photographers in the group had my permission for a little bit of manual arrangement. I was always a bit wary about letting that happen, not because I didn't like it, but for the opposite reason, I liked it too much. If a session was going well I would be on a permanent high - I would spend the whole session poised just a couple of seconds away from orgasm. If I judged it wrongly, or if the touch of fingers went on for a little too long, the photographers would sometimes find the session had a rather more literal climax than they perhaps were expecting.

Pamela's clitoris - labia arranged by the photographer

Pamela

For lack of attention I think you ought to be made to read through the entire thread, and then I will give you a test to see how much you remember of the contents :mad:

Pamela

All theses pics are great!

Still the first session. I had been listening for gasps of horror as my pubic hair came into view, but all I heard was a cry of "wow" from one rather vocal photographer and a cascade of shutters from the others.

I took that as a sign of approval. That was the moment I noticed that most of them were down on one knee........

Pamela

This picture in particular is amazing! You have an amazing body! Nice to see pubic hair on a woman , takes me back! :cattail:

and then.... a spanking!

Dear Bill

For lack of attention I think you ought to be made to read through the entire thread, and then I will give you a test to see how much you remember of the contents :mad:

Pamela

If your old thread is still around, he should have to read all of that too!
And after his spanking, you must spank all of us!
And then... the oral sex.

Dear Bill

Pamela

Sorry it's hard to focus on the text... I am visual and somewhat tactile... perhaps it would be best if I just felt my way around :rose:

Pamela

I can understand completely the wow comment thats what I said the first time I laid eyes on you Pamela

I love your thread and simply salivate over your pictures! So glad you model and share. Thanks

Your hairy pussy looks great to me. In fact your whole body looks just fine to me

Back