Gotta Get Me Some....

hey sexy ... how about I just bend you over and give you a long and hard set of bump.. until you tell me to stop

:devil::kiss:

fred

You guys are such horn-dogs. But you're bumpin my thread, so thank you haha.

No, no moonlessnight tonight. I'm getting a new phone in the next few days though...so you know what that means....gotta try out the new camera :D

To answer Ru.......how about everybody posts their favorite sex position?

think I told you already bend over and grab your ankles ride your sweet *** to heaven

No, no moonlessnight tonight. I'm getting a new phone in the next few days though...so you know what that means....gotta try out the new camera :D

Can't wait for the new pictures

Anyone else wanna pitch in here?

Your back against the wall of the shower while my hands cup your ass and your legs wrap around my waist......and I drive myself deep inside you as the water rains over us.

It's the perfect way to start -- or end -- the day. :devil:

Last edited:
Thanks for the answers guys, and the bumpin :)

Got my new phone today, and the camera is AWESOME! Will probably take new pics tonight

To be honest I don't have one because there are so many fun options. I like doggy because of access and the options it gives. I enjoy girl on top because it just looks plain hot as well. Rare, but lots of fun is when women sit on your face.

All of them have their place.

Love a good old fashion "spooning". It's so easy to roll on top of her from there and drive it home!

It's like with the music, my favorite position changes very often.

What kind of cell do you have? :)

I am looking for an new cell-phone at the moment. Let me know how you like it.
Looking forward for your pictures ... :devil:

I like it, just gotta get used to it after just having a basic flip phone.

Will try to upload new pics soon.

Just kidding, my english is a little bit rusty, so if some things i say sound a little bit strange you know where this is coming from :cool:

So............what do you think of this little teaser pic?

Attachments

• IMAG0008.jpg
    IMAG0008.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 630
Back