Gotta Get Me Some....

You know I was going to say someone is busting out. ;) Then there was the panty shot and I just lost track of what to say.
 
Don't worry, I didn't take any offense :) I know not all men are boob men. Boobs just seem to be the big hit here. I don't have any heels :( I'll have to get my lingerie and heels now haha

Well, I could loan you some of mine, assuming we are in the right size range...grin...

barring that I'd go on zappos (I highly recommend, long story but I bought a couple of pairs of shoes one for a friend one for my middle daughter both hard to fit tiny feet...in the midst of their generous return policy daughter decided she COULD squeeze into the third pair caught in the swap..my baby is growing up, shell sacrifice comfort for sexy shoes, but where was I?...anyway I got caught short when the IRS slammed me about then..they were very kind let me keep the third pair gratis..so I owe them big time.)

I'd order them for you but in my never ending windmill tilt with authority I got myself fired three weeks ago (hence the time to be on lit as yet another parenthetical aside)..its going to be a while before my back pay is going to catch up with my re-instatement...I've picked better decades to be fired in...but shrug...sings I gotta be me.....frankly I was a bit surprised they saw reason and took me back.

(can you imagine ANYONE firing someone as clearly brilliantly qualified to do whatever it is i do???)
 
To start it off
 

Attachments

  • Rider.jpg
    Rider.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 644
  • PillowBreasts.jpg
    PillowBreasts.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 770
And the bottom half
 

Attachments

  • Ass.jpg
    Ass.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 653
  • Slippin.jpg
    Slippin.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 818
  • Fallin.jpg
    Fallin.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 789
Back
Top