Missing my old posts

This is my last photo of the night, I hope it doesn't disappoint.
 

Attachments

  • getting started 001.JPG
    getting started 001.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 689
Hmmmm...I don't know, but do my tits look bigger to you? What do you think?
 
Glad to see your return and can not wait to see much more of you.
 
Thanks, kiddies!! I'm off to sleep now. Thanks for the comments and especially for the private messages. Mmmmm.....love it!
 
Thanks, guys, for all the wonderful comments. Good night!!
 
I love both of these pictures. I love how your breasts are so sexy, with your big nipples. And I love seeing your whole body. You are a very hot woman!
 
Safiro

Just come across your new thread and have just gone back over your old pics. Started to get hard admiring those amazing breasts and just had to do something about it when i saw your more recent posts. HOT!!! HOT!!!

:heart:
Kiwi
 
Thanks, guys, you are all so kind :)

Kiwi, I'm glad I helped you "do something about it". Anytime, sweetie ;)
 
So your last photo was titled "Getting Started" so do we get to see the where it leads too? :devil:

:heart:
Kiwi
 
a great and welcomed return. your tits look amazing (as does your whole body) now i'm getting back to looking at your pics
 
Hey, guys!!

It's been so long since I posted that I even forgot how to upload a photo!! Must be my age, hahaha!!

Here's a little photo, nothing too naughty, just to get some practice.

The shirt says: You've been a naughty boy, now go to my room. LOL!!

This is me, ten years later.

If you will point me in the right direction I will be happy to go to your room:devil:
 
You still got it.

That is making me hard looking at your pics and those great nipples.
 
Back
Top