Cheska's House of random.

He pops into Cheska's house and pulls up a slightly undersized chair, waiting to see if she needs more headrubs. Also, there's big naked halfling posters, but he's really here to give out the headrubs.

heheh.

Where are the appropriations.... i wish to lick them off a half or whole of something... I'll just wait here till they come through....

You are so fussy!

Mmm, yummy! :kiss:

Thank you sweet.:heart::kiss:

He perks an eyebrow, unsure if she's amused or just making fun of him at this point. With a smirk, he decides to linger for a few more moments. She'd kick him out if she really felt the need to.

*huggles an lounges on lap*

Well, nothing wrong with that.. one must have standards.

He smiled as she crawled into his lap, and he adjusted him, and her as well, so she rests comfortably. Ah, here we go. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, then set to rub her poor head.

10 fingers into the scalp, but it's the index fingers lightly rubbing at the temples mainly, while the rest just tighten and loosen gradually. He sits there, smiling happily, content to massage a cute halfling.

very much so.... otherwise you end up with lots of icky retarded skeletons in your closet...

You cannot believe how many Necromancers would love that...

He smiled as she crawled into his lap, and he adjusted him, and her as well, so she rests comfortably. Ah, here we go. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, then set to rub her poor head.

10 fingers into the scalp, but it's the index fingers lightly rubbing at the temples mainly, while the rest just tighten and loosen gradually. He sits there, smiling happily, content to massage a cute halfling.

*blisses*

He leans back slightly in his seat, and pulls Cheska back with him, keeping his fingers massaging her scalp lightly as he gently closes his eyes, finding gentle pleasure in the situation.

He leans back slightly in his seat, and pulls Cheska back with him, keeping his fingers massaging her scalp lightly as he gently closes his eyes, finding gentle pleasure in the situation.

*makes happy sounds.* I could sleep happy this way..

I thought they at least liked more meatstuff on the bones... -shrugs-

They are an odd lot, never know what they want.

Noon smiles at the halfling, letting her head lean back against his shoulder as he rubs her scalp. One hand dips down to massage at her shoulders while the other continues stroking her scalp, a bit more of a caress than a massage at this point, just stroking through hair, really. Well, glad I could help you get comfortable.

He smiled and leaned down to kiss her soft cheek again, sweetly, though with a little nibble on it as well.

Noon smiles at the halfling, letting her head lean back against his shoulder as he rubs her scalp. One hand dips down to massage at her shoulders while the other continues stroking her scalp, a bit more of a caress than a massage at this point, just stroking through hair, really. Well, glad I could help you get comfortable.

He smiled and leaned down to kiss her soft cheek again, sweetly, though with a little nibble on it as well.

giggling softly, she reaches up to caress his cheek, give it a kiss, Thank you. I really needed this. Yesterday was nice, today was all kind of blarg an what the fucks.

giggling softly, she reaches up to caress his cheek, give it a kiss, Thank you. I really needed this. Yesterday was nice, today was all kind of blarg an what the fucks.

He nods down at her and lightly wraps an arm around her waist, hugging her close. I can be sweet, in between my sexual aggressiveness and sadistic streaks. fluffs her hair lightly and cuddles with her.

He nods down at her and lightly wraps an arm around her waist, hugging her close. I can be sweet, in between my sexual aggressiveness and sadistic streaks. fluffs her hair lightly and cuddles with her.

chuckling, I know, best of both worlds.. a renaissance man.
finds and pulls a blanket up to cover us and just relaxes. I do owe you a post, I should tend to it soon.

chuckling, I know, best of both worlds.. a renaissance man.
finds and pulls a blanket up to cover us and just relaxes. I do owe you a post, I should tend to it soon.

He shrugged at her as he helped pull the blanket up, leaning back further. He let her use his shoulder as a pillow as he rested back on the headrest. You do. No rush, though. Like I said, it took me just under a month to get the last response up. I'm not going to get impatient if you take a while.

He likes the warmth of a soft halfling against him, closing his eyes. Feeling sleepy, he slides his arms away from her just long enough to peel off his own shirt, dropping it to the floor, before sighing tiredly and closing his eyes, cuddling with Cheska.

I hope you're getting over your cold.

He shrugged at her as he helped pull the blanket up, leaning back further. He let her use his shoulder as a pillow as he rested back on the headrest. You do. No rush, though. Like I said, it took me just under a month to get the last response up. I'm not going to get impatient if you take a while.

He likes the warmth of a soft halfling against him, closing his eyes. Feeling sleepy, he slides his arms away from her just long enough to peel off his own shirt, dropping it to the floor, before sighing tiredly and closing his eyes, cuddling with Cheska.

I hope you're getting over your cold.

adjusting just a bit so she can nuzzle his neck an kiss it, I am getting better. The rain an cold snaps don't help, an my sleeping does not. But I am getting better.

moves her arm so it's along side his over her, I wish I could do this for real.. ah well. Thank you.

adjusting just a bit so she can nuzzle his neck an kiss it, I am getting better. The rain an cold snaps don't help, an my sleeping does not. But I am getting better.

moves her arm so it's along side his over her, I wish I could do this for real.. ah well. Thank you.

He tilts his head slightly as she nuzzles into his neck, eyes still closed. He smiles lightly. Well, little by little then. As long as you're getting better. He lightly fluffed her hair before he wrapped his arm around her again, feeling her arm against his. He breathed gently, feeling her chest rising and falling against his.

And yes, this would be a pleasant thing to do, were I there with you. So you're quite welcome. He leaned down to her lips to give her a light, chaste kiss.

He tilts his head slightly as she nuzzles into his neck, eyes still closed. He smiles lightly. Well, little by little then. As long as you're getting better. He lightly fluffed her hair before he wrapped his arm around her again, feeling her arm against his. He breathed gently, feeling her chest rising and falling against his.

And yes, this would be a pleasant thing to do, were I there with you. So you're quite welcome. He leaned down to her lips to give her a light, chaste kiss.

blushing softly, she kisses back in return, cupping his chin as she enjoys the brief intimacy, I hope we can get to the naughty part in our RP soon, you are a devils temptaion sir.
she grins as she kisses his nose followed by a soft giggle.

blushing softly, she kisses back in return, cupping his chin as she enjoys the brief intimacy, I hope we can get to the naughty part in our RP soon, you are a devils temptaion sir.
she grins as she kisses his nose followed by a soft giggle.

He grinned teasingly. I think I'll need to find some time to do something naughty with you well before then. Very naughty. Depraved, even, sinful. But not tonight. Tonight, I'm in sweet mode. Mostly.

Smiled as she kissed his nose, which he responded to by kissing her chin and then tilting his head back to rest once more, eyes closing sleepily

He grinned teasingly. I think I'll need to find some time to do something naughty with you well before then. Very naughty. Depraved, even, sinful. But not tonight. Tonight, I'm in sweet mode. Mostly.

Smiled as she kissed his nose, which he responded to by kissing her chin and then tilting his head back to rest once more, eyes closing sleepily

Agreed, my brain is full of fluff and sleepy, but I like how you think an I think a day of depraved sinning would unstress me something fierce. she cuddles close and holds you arm to her snuggly.

If you wish to, then sleep my friend, you are welcome to sleep here and come into my home any time.

Agreed, my brain is full of fluff and sleepy, but I like how you think an I think a day of depraved sinning would unstress me something fierce. she cuddles close and holds you arm to her snuggly.

If you wish to, then sleep my friend, you are welcome to sleep here and come into my home any time.

His arm remained wrapped around her. He smiled, nodding slightly as his eyes remained closed, his breathing falling even. I think I'd sleep here happily enough. Even if the beds aren't quite up to size. He chuckled softly and then let himself slowly drift off, holding her close to him sweetly

Some might notice that I have the words "Not a Slave." in my signature.

And yet! I am a Submissive, how can this be?! some might exclaim.

It is really very simple and I'll explain, I prefer to be a "Pet".

What is the difference? well, For me, a pet is someone who, being submissive' wants to heap their love upon someone by doing for them.
Pretty much what any Submissive does.

A Slave does the same thing... so where is the difference?

In my opinion.. and this is only my opinion.
A Slave has given up their rights, their freedom completely.
While a Pet still gets to say 'No, sorry, I cannot do that.' and still honestly love an serve.
many will tell me that I am wrong.. that is their opinion and I respect it.
But this is how I see things because this is how I have seen them played out.

Not all submissive's give up 100% of themselves to a Dom. Some give up degrees of control.
And while some may find that kind of control exciting, I do not.

This is just I view things and others may disagree, they have that right, but I am unlikely to ever change my mind.

Would I ever RP a Slave? I might with the right person, a few come to mind.. but that shall remain between me and them.

Some might notice that I have the words "Not a Slave." in my signature.

And yet! I am a Submissive, how can this be?! some might exclaim.

It is really very simple and I'll explain, I prefer to be a "Pet".

What is the difference? well, For me, a pet is someone who, being submissive' wants to heap their love upon someone by doing for them.
Pretty much what any Submissive does.

A Slave does the same thing... so where is the difference?

In my opinion.. and this is only my opinion.
A Slave has given up their rights, their freedom completely.
While a Pet still gets to say 'No, sorry, I cannot do that.' and still honestly love an serve.
many will tell me that I am wrong.. that is their opinion and I respect it.
But this is how I see things because this is how I have seen them played out.

Not all submissive's give up 100% of themselves to a Dom. Some give up degrees of control.
And while some may find that kind of control exciting, I do not.

This is just I view things and others may disagree, they have that right, but I am unlikely to ever change my mind.

Would I ever RP a Slave? I might with the right person, a few come to mind.. but that shall remain between me and them.

I so agree

Story idea.

A yuri d/s couple are driving home when they get in an accident, the Dom dies and leaves the sub all alone.
a few months later, the very depressed sub begins to find herself in odd restraining situations.
Soon, it appears that the ghost of her Dom lover has returned to continue their relationship.

Choices, making it a slowly rejoicing reunion or a scary reunion?

I am leaning to happy.

Back