Red's Literotica Dictionary

RedHairedandFriendly

Too much red on Red?
Joined
Apr 20, 2005
Posts
112,724
Red's Literotica Dictionary

A collaboration from various Litsters. A place to put those words that just aren't words - yet. Please feel free to post your word with definition of course, and if you have used it in a post, please give the link so we can see it used in a real Lit. life example.

A

- Absofuckinglutely - 1.compound affirmative used when absolutely just doesn't emphasize your point strong enough. 2. Single statement to cover all the bases when replying about a special lister in the "Would you lick, suck, fuck, shake hands with the person above" thread. Normal response: Yes I would love to lick, suck, fuck and shake hands with her....or simply....ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY!

- Alt - the use of an alternative moniker/username

- *action* - Asterisks indicating an action.

- AvAmazing – An avatar which is so hot, you want to fuck the Litster, regardless of what they look like in real life.

- AY-addict – Posters addicted to the “wouldyoufuck/saysomethingnice/etc to the person "Above You” type of threads.

B

- Bewb - A woman's boob, just spelled oddly. Also seen as Bewbies or symbolized by: (@) (@)

- Bewb squish - A pair of breasts that are mashed together, sometimes used in conjunction with hugs.

- Bootiful - the beautiful Booty.

- brackets {} - used to indicate a virtual hug *see parentheses

- Bump - 1. bumping a thread back to the top. 2. Sex as in bump uglies.

C

- Cammer - a person that uses their web cam for live shots of themselves so they can share whatever they are doing with another person on the web.

- Chain Story - A series of stories written by multiple authors that have a common link, be it a person, place, animal of thing...

- Circle-Lurk - When a group of male posters religiously follow a woman's thread, encouraging her to post more and more revealing photos, but otherwise not contributing anything to the Literotica experience. (Note: This can also occur in a gender reversal version, but is rare).

- Cockblocker - 1.when Miles prevents Slinger from getting Red's goods (Thanks Aquagal :rolleyes:. 2. when another poster interrupts another Litster's opportunity to get a little public sexual affection - (Red's definition)

- Cocktorious - Someone that's notorious for sending the same PM to every woman online at the time, offering to show his cock, telling her what he'd do to her with his cock, and trying to make everyone believe his cock is the only one in the world that matters.

- Confuckulated - Being truly so confused you are fucked. - (Frosty Red via kendra1980)

- Cuggle - a combination of a cuddle and snuggle that makes all the ladies' hearts melt

- Cumcheck - When you don't have time to cum or make them cum, and will get back to it ( like a raincheck)

D

- Dear Lister - a thread that is found on Lit. that is devoted to letters written to a Lister from another Lister. Click this: Link.

- DLS - abbreviation for Dirty Little Secret. A Litster who is being played with behind the scenes of the boards so there is no visible connection in the threads.

E

- eMarried - a couple/group of internet men/women that are bound to each other via the internet and live as if they are married via the web.

F

- Facadatar (Facade-Avatar) – An avatar which is a Litster's idealized version of themselves.

- *fapfapfapfapfapfap* - the virtual sound of masturbation. Courtesy of Miles Long.

- fellowette - a fellow Lister of feminine form.

- FL - abbreviation for "fake life".

- FFS - For Fuck's Sake

- FTW - For The Win. When you post something that is so spot on that no one else can one up you. BUT....you can't post the FTW yourself. Someone has to follow up your post with FTW.

- FYI - For Your Information

- Fency - (fencie, fencish) - a word that means a person is "on the fence" in regards to their opinion or emotions. This works when posting on the "In a word, what is your mood" thread here on Lit. Ex. Red is feeling fency about her mood. *Fencish is not to be confused with the language Finnish, spoken in Finland.

-ffPf - flat flying Philadelphia fuck

- fuckable - self explanatory

- fuckawesome - self-explanatory

- FuckN00b - a person who is new to Lit and initiates an inane thread, then proceeds to insult anyone who can't figure out what the hell the thread is about.

- Fucktard - someone who is literally fucking retarded

- FYP - Fixed Your Post - when a litster quotes another litster and then changes a word or a phrase from the original post for comedy purposes.

G

- GB - general board, where everyone smarter, sexier, stronger and more good looking than me posts. (defined by Ricky_Champagne)

- GFY - Go Fuck Yourself - self explanatory, although usually translates better as "yes, you're quite correct in what you just said about me....but I can't think of a decent enough excuse right now so I'll just say this instead".

- Geekerotica - Geeks who also love erotic material

- Gigglesnort - A giggle and a snort all mixed together.

H

- (((HUG TACKLE))) n. : A form of greeting on Lit developed by (I think) Chaingun or Ricky_Champagne; used often by Cinner to greet fellow Litsters.

- (((HUG TACKLE))) v. : To attack a loved one by launching one's body at them in a projectile manner resulting in the (usually) now prostrate recipient of the greeting having an arm-full of body while receiving enthusiastic smiles, kisses and cuddles.

- (((HUG TACKLING))) : The art of executing a successful (((HUG TACKLE))).

- Huggle-pounce - Running leap ( virtual or not ) to a huggle/snuggle. (huggle) - a hug that is overly affectionate.*see snuggle/pounce

- Hyp-o-Lit – A poster that criticizes other posters for something which they do themselves.

I

- IMO - In my opinion

- IMHO - In my humble opinion

- IRL - "in real life" as opposed to online or a virtual world.

- ignorotica- ignorant erotica, ignorant of erotica, ignoring erotica, or ignorant of Literotica.



J

K

L

- Lit-addict - a person addicted to Literotica and all it has to offer.

- Lit-Diamonds - Sexiest women on literotica

- Litgasm – A brief moment of thread brilliance which only lasts a few posts.

- Lit-jacking - When a person intentionally or unintentionally becomes the focus of a thread and has a one-on-one conversation with another poster, making others feel as if they are interrupting if they post within the thread at the same time. *see also Thread jacking.

- Lit lag - self-explanatory

- littish - word that evolve from peoples wit in their interactions here - lit skittish or a word for lit-lingo


- Lomance - Lit Romance...typically cyber only, which tends to end with one or two people being hurt and ensuing Dear Litsters.

- lurker - a man or woman that is either a member of Lit. or not a member, but they stay on the site and read posts/threads without contributing their thoughts/opinions, never letting the posters know they are there

- lurking - the act of sitting at the computer and not interacting on a personal level

M

- Masterpasting - A word Shimp posted in regards to an earlier post concerning how a Litster can write a long PM, copy and paste it to a massive amount of women.

- mind fucked - 1. causing a woman to lose her panties, panties melting or an incessant urge for her to play in them. 2. causing a person to question themselves because of actions brought on by another - also known as: playing mind games

N

- Nerderotica - Nerds who also love erotic material

- NFW - abbreviation: N for NO - F for Fucking - W for WAY.

- NEWD - abbreviation for "Not Even With YOUR Dick".

- N00b - a person who is new to Lit.

- Northieness - A term used to describe Red's Indiana Northern accent

- numbetite- face and/or tongue are numb(comfortably), but your craving snacks or sweets; or you're using lit to distract you from being hungry.


O

- OP - 1.(Original Poster) Person that started the thread. 2. (OP - Original Post) The first post of the thread.

P

- parentheses ( ) - used to indicate a virtual hug (hug) or (Lister's name) (((((hugs)))))) = lots of hugs. *see brackets

- PG - Where everyone friendlier, more lighthearted and interested in flirting and goofing off than me posts.

- PG'er - playgrounder.

- playgrounder - someone who posts mainly on the playground forum of Literotica.

- PML - Pissed Myself Laughing.

- PMSL - pissing myself silly laughing.

- Post whore - 1.posting excessively just to generate a higher post count. 2. someone who has earned 100,000 or more posts.

- post stalker - someone who publicly seeks out another Lister and posts to them when at no other time have they made contact, they have been known to "follow" after the lister and post on the threads, blatantly craving attention.

Q

- QFT - Quoted For Truth

R

- RL - abbreviation for "real life".


S

- Sass-a-tude - Any woman who is both sassy and has attitude. Meant to be a compliment.

- self service - masturbation

- sexcellent...a description that goes beyond words and can be felt as in a tingle or a throb as well.

- sexilicious - Adj.: To be sexy and delicious. Example: He is quite sexilicious looking.

- SF - an abbreviation for SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED. Extracted from the thread: You Know You Are Sexually Frustrated When . . . .The OP on that thread is ArtinaHeartflash.

- Sheesh - exclamation -- (origin in dispute between me and RyanBlack) generally accepted as meaning astonishment, surprise mixed with disgust -- typically self-generated.

- shenanirade - (shenanigans + charade)

- smartassiness - how one can describe the attitude of a smart ass. :D

- smiggles - smirking giggles.

- SN - abbreviation for a posters screen name

- *snerk* - a word accompanied by asterisks - used more by Brits - to try to hold back a laugh. (per kendra1980)

- Snuggle-pounce - Running leap ( virtual or not ) to an overly affectionate hug that usually involves extremely close body involvement.*see huggle-pounce

- spankable - nice ass

- stalk - to follow a particular poster or group of posters from one thread to another either to flirt or harass them. Sometimes this is seen as flattering, other times it is seen as annoying.

- stalkable - someone who is worthy of being stalked. *see link - post reference to Wings27.

- stalker - a man or woman who concentrates on a Lister, sometimes posting after them, sometimes just lurking

- suppulent - (suppulence) a mixture of the words supple, succulent and opulent. The meaning is fixed but flexible within those confines, being determined by the usage.

i.e.
"Hungry kisses
foraging all the treasures
of your suppulent mouth"

WearMeWell​


T

- Thread-Blocking – When two posters alternate posts on a thread, building an erotic banter until another poster interrupts, instantly killing the mood and the thread.

- Threaddiction - a Lister addicted to a thread on the bulletin board.

- Thread-jacking - The unfortunate circumstance where to Litsters carry on a conversation through a single thread nearly to the exclusion of anyone else until they are Lit-blocked. *also see Lit-jacking.

- Thread Owner - Person who starts/owns the thread.

- trippy - used to describe the flow of a sentence - similar to tongue-tied.

- Trollgasm – When a troll finally reaches their goal by making someone break down, leave Lit, or otherwise crushes a Litster.

- Troll Orgy – A thread started by a troll, which only attracts other trolls into an orgiastic bashing frenzy of each other.

U

V

- vickey : n. a vaginal hickey. derived from the latin word, vaginus hickeynorum. to suck and kiss the clitoris or labia excessively until a mark is left there.

- virpulence - virtual experience.

- Vittles...something tasty and delicious. Example: You are some tasty vittles.

- VL - abbreviation for "virtual life".

W

- wang - penis

- Woot! - (exclamation mark optional), an expression of light-hearted pleasure or delight in a frivolous context.


X

Y

- Yumilicious....Lit Ladies that look good enough to eat

- yummily - more yummy than usual (I've seen this used by many listers)

Z
 
Last edited:
Vittles...something tasty and delicious. Example: You are some tasty vittles.
 
Cumcheck

When you don't have time to cum or make them cum, and will get back to it ( like a raincheck)
 
Great thread idea, Red !

Here's a few for you. use the ones you like, throw the rest away ! :D


Litgasm – A brief moment of thread brilliance which only lasts a few posts.

AvAmazing – An avatar which is so hot, you want to fuck the Litster, regardless of what they look like in real life.

Facadatar (Facade-Avatar) – An avatar which is a Litster's idealized version of themselves.

Trollgasm – When a troll finally reaches their goal by making someone break down, leave Lit, or otherwise crushes a Litster.

Hyp-o-Lit – A poster that criticizes other posters for something which they do themselves.

Thread-Blocking – When two posters alternate posts on a thread, building an erotic banter until another poster interrupts, instantly killing the mood and the thread.

Troll Orgy – A thread started by a troll, which only attracts other trolls into an orgiastic bashing frenzy of each other.

AY-addict – Posters addicted to the “wouldyoufuck/saysomethingnice/etc to the person Above You” type of threads.



you may also want to define "eMarried"

:D:D:D
 
Great thread idea, Red !

Here's a few for you. use the ones you like, throw the rest away ! :D


Litgasm – A brief moment of thread brilliance which only lasts a few posts.

AvAmazing – An avatar which is so hot, you want to fuck the Litster, regardless of what they look like in real life.

Facadatar (Facade-Avatar) – An avatar which is a Litster's idealized version of themselves.

Trollgasm – When a troll finally reaches their goal by making someone break down, leave Lit, or otherwise crushes a Litster.

Hyp-o-Lit – A poster that criticizes other posters for something which they do themselves.

Thread-Blocking – When two posters alternate posts on a thread, building an erotic banter until another poster interrupts, instantly killing the mood and the thread.

Troll Orgy – A thread started by a troll, which only attracts other trolls into an orgiastic bashing frenzy of each other.

AY-addict – Posters addicted to the “wouldyoufuck/saysomethingnice/etc to the person Above You” type of threads.



you may also want to define "eMarried"

:D:D:D

Hahahaha! These are great Jerry and made me laugh!
 
Great thread idea, Red !

Here's a few for you. use the ones you like, throw the rest away ! :D


Litgasm – A brief moment of thread brilliance which only lasts a few posts.

AvAmazing – An avatar which is so hot, you want to fuck the Litster, regardless of what they look like in real life.

Facadatar (Facade-Avatar) – An avatar which is a Litster's idealized version of themselves.

Trollgasm – When a troll finally reaches their goal by making someone break down, leave Lit, or otherwise crushes a Litster.

Hyp-o-Lit – A poster that criticizes other posters for something which they do themselves.

Thread-Blocking – When two posters alternate posts on a thread, building an erotic banter until another poster interrupts, instantly killing the mood and the thread.

Troll Orgy – A thread started by a troll, which only attracts other trolls into an orgiastic bashing frenzy of each other.

AY-addict – Posters addicted to the “wouldyoufuck/saysomethingnice/etc to the person Above You” type of threads.



you may also want to define "eMarried"

:D:D:D

eMarried - a couple/group of internet men/women that are bound to each other via the internet and live as if they are married via the web.
 
couple that I use:



wang - penis


spankable - nice ass


fuckable - self explanatory


ive also used wangified, but cant remember what for..lol
 
What about Corbal's "fuckawesome". I think that is self-explanatory.
 
Sheesh: exclamation -- (origin in dispute between me and RyanBlack) generally accepted as meaning astonishment, surprise mixed with disgust -- typicallly self-generated.
 
I've added those first three to the first post. I'm going to need a definition for wangified though. lol



if I could remember, Id tell you...



here's another..


mind fucked - causing a woman to lose her panties, panties melting or an incessant urge for her to play in them.
 
Circle-Lurk - When a group of male posters religiously follow a woman's thread, encouraging her to post more and more revealing photos, but otherwise not contributing anything to the Literotica experience. (Note: This can also occur in a gender reversal version, but is rare).

:D

{Used in context: "The 'heyitsDani' thread is a Circle-Lurk." - With no disrespect intended to Dani herself.}
 
Last edited:
Back
Top